Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 3 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

+20
hithere
707RV
Siaya
DevaronDLH
spirit144
dinarstar
Kevind53
1alaskan
HeadNotTheTail
CaptnJerry
tobiasfunke
therealbutterfly
stevejss1
Terbo56
blinkster
Cardiac99
Potato Head
Jayzze
openmind
dakidt1
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 3 Empty Re: WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks CJ, I must have misinterpreted the comment.

However, I am called a "lopster", so I will have to disagree with that as well.

Go figure, me, disagree, nah. Can't be.

bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 3 Empty Re: WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 pm

punisher wrote:CaptnJerry, we, including yourself, will all laugh when you see how wrong you really are. COME RV! bounce

Punisher, This is one time that I pray that I am wrong and I will happily admit it, but the facts continue to prove me right... The facts are right there for everyone to read, problem is most of the people in this investment would rather be spoon fed rainbows and sunshineby the "G"s instead of reading and trusting what is coming from Dr. Shabibi and the CBI... Which also happens to be 180 degrees the other direction from what those who shall remain nameless are preaching!!! Many will call me negative, they couldn't be farther from the truth... I'm the most positive person you'll ever meet, I just chose to live in reality and not in fantasy...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 3 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 pm

We will see between now and September Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Do not put your "Trust" in man. We are fallible; we stand on clay feet.

But rather, put your "Trust" in knowing that at some time, maybe not today nor tomorrow, all things will come to its rightful end.

We are standing on the precipice of an event that is enormous! If we could just step back, just a little, and see what all of this means in the "broader picture".... you would be smiling and saying....,"Thank God...I am a part of this historical event"!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:19 pm

I gotta respect anybody that uses "precipice" correctly in a sentence. You go fellow Texan!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 pm

There's some real smart cowboys outta Texas....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum