Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

+20
hithere
707RV
Siaya
DevaronDLH
spirit144
dinarstar
Kevind53
1alaskan
HeadNotTheTail
CaptnJerry
tobiasfunke
therealbutterfly
stevejss1
Terbo56
blinkster
Cardiac99
Potato Head
Jayzze
openmind
dakidt1
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. Empty WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

Post by dakidt1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:15 pm

"MIND YOU, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION! LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, I COULD BE WRONG!"HELLO, I HAVE JUST READ SOME ARTICLES THAT I REALLY BELIEVE ARE GETTING OVERLOOKED.(http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7390391-gulf-newspaper-maliki-agree-on-the-final-demarcation-of-the-border-with-kuwait &http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7390235-maliki-announced-an-agreement-with-kuwait-on-the-border-of-land-and-airlines) These are two of a couple articles that i believe are not being taken into consideration for the RV happening. If you do not know about Chapter 7 here is a web address to the United Nations Chapter 7 (http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/chapter7.shtml)
Article 41 of Chapter 7 states that

"The Security Council may decide what measures not involving the use of armed force are to be employed to give effect to its decisions, and it may call upon the Members of the United Nations to apply such measures. These may include complete or partial interruption of economic relations and of rail, sea, air, postal, telegraphic, radio, and other means of communication, and the severance of diplomatic relations."
THE KEY STATEMENT OF THIS ARTICLE 41 OF CH.7 IS "THE SECURITY COUNCIL MAY DECIDE WHAT MEASURES NOT INVOVLING THE USE OF ARMED FORCE ARE TO BE EMPLOYED TO GIVE EFFECT TO ITS DECISIONS, AND IT MAY CALL UPON THE MEMBERS OF THE UNITED NATIONS TO APPLY SUCH MEASURES. THESE MAY INCLUDE COMPLETE OR PARTIAL INTERRUPTION OF ECONOMIC RELATIONS"!!!!!

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE RV WILL HAPPEN BE4 THEY ARE REMOVED FROM CHAPTER 7 OR THEY HAVE GOTTEN THE WORD THAT REMOVAL FROM CHAPTER 7 IS OFFICIAL.
I DONT KNOCK ANY OF THE " PEOPLE IMPLIED GURUS" AND THEIR INTEL YET AS IT STANDS EVERYONE WHO HAS CALLED THE RV OR SAID WE ARE A DAY OR TWO AWAY, HAVE BEEN WRONG..WRONG IN THE SENSE THAT IT HAS NOT COME TO PASS. I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE JUST STATING THE INTEL BEING GIVEN TO THEM BY THEIR SOURCES... DO I THINK THIS WILL GO INTO JUNE, SEPT,OR NEXT YR, NO WAYYYYYY!!
IF THEY ARE NOT REMOVED FROM CH.7 THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE A TRADE-ABLE CURRENCY.. THE PURPOSE OF THE SANCTIONS PUT ON IRAQ WERE TO PUNISH THEM...EVERYONE KNOWS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT A MAN, YOU HIT HIM IN HIS POCKETS...THE BLESSED THING IS, IS THAT KUWAIT AND IRAQ ARE SETTLING THEIR DIFFERENCES... THIS IS AN ARTICLE THAT I HAD READ THAT STATES THAT THE UN IS TRYING FAST TO GET IRAQ OUT OF CHAPTER 7

"UN: We are working to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

12/3/2012

- The Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Martin Kobler that the international organization working to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations. Kuebler said in a press conference held with the hopes of religion cat governor of Karbala on Monday: "The main concern for Iraqis is coming up fast from Chapter VII of the United Nations. This concerns the relationship with Kuwait and there is a historical problem with this topic"
He said he visited Kuwait and will next week visit to the border area in terms of Iraq, and then waiting for him Mataatmkhadd the results of the Arab summit and speak again with Iraqi officials and back again to visit Kuwait.
Kubler and stressed that: "that it depends very much on increasing mutual trust between the two countries."
He said: "There is an impression that we are moving in the right way and there are signs of a solution in relation to compensation and Alhaddoodwamufcoden. All of these files must be dealt with."
The Kubler arrived in Karbala on Monday morning and met with Mohammed al-Musawi head of the provincial council and the number of Security Council members then went to the building of the province and met with the governor hopes of religion in the presence of cat Director, Office of UNAMI in Karbala on the Commune."

MARTIN KOBLER STATED THAT THE MAIN CONCERN FOR IRAQIS IS COMING UP FAST FROM CHAPTER VII OF THE UNITED NATIONS!!! SO I DO BELIEVE THAT AS SOON AS EITHER THEY GET THE WORD THAT THEY WILL BE COMING OUT OF CHPT.7 THEY WILL RV!!!!! WHICH I BELIEVE WILL BE AFTER THE ARAB SUMMIT!....NOW FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, AND YOU TELL ME WHAT ELSE ARE WE WAITING FOR..FROM ALL THE TALK, "EVERYTHING IS DONE" EVERYTHING EXCEPT THIS...BE BLESSED, STAY IN PRAYER AND BE PREPARED!! ALL IS DONE EXCEPT CHP.7 Removal

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. Empty Re: WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:22 pm

REMOVAL from CH7 is close by...I can smell it happydance

Good post...

Back to top Go down

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. Empty Re: WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

Post by dakidt1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 pm

thank you honestly! i def feel everyone with wats going on...I have just been feeling that certain people are playing this removal from ch.7 as a mere nothing..and its like well if everything is done, than what excuse is there..u kno...not to step on anybody toes.. or discredit anyone.. its like i get information and intel from reading these articles but i dont stop at just wat man is saying..i also pray to the Most High, asking HIm for guidance and understanding with all of this..There was a time at a certain point in each of our lives when the name Iraq just meant Oil and War for us...Now its more than that, and so we all are still learning more and more about this investment God has blessed us to be in and how Iraq and the rest of the World part is playing in this whole thing..thank you again for your response

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 pm

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. 3079029344 :cheers: !! I TOO CAN SMELL AND TASTE IT!! 2GOD BE THE GLORY, IM LICKING CHOPS NOW! LOL

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:46 pm

@dakidt1 wrote:WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. 3079029344 :cheers: !! I TOO CAN SMELL AND TASTE IT!! 2GOD BE THE GLORY, IM LICKING CHOPS NOW! LOL

I smell PORK CHOPS too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:27 pm

"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed-if all records told the same tale-then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past."

- George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 3

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 pm

@openmind wrote:
"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed-if all records told the same tale-then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past."

- George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 3

Openmind, do you believe we will see an rv in September or never?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:24 pm

punisher you can smell it i only want to feel it in my hand
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:27 pm

I dont see an RV before the Summit IMO. Could be sometime between April-June.
Potato Head
Potato Head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:29 pm

thats what IIIIIIIIIIIIIII beeen saying!!! i believe with the articles presented, esp coming from the United Nations Board member Kobler, that it will be right after the summit...i just dont see it going pass april...I saw that Maliki rejected to go the conference after the Summit, my only opinino is because He believes He will have taken Care of Everything Thats needed according to Martin Kobler, UN Boardmember..

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:38 pm

there was an article in dinar vets that m was to have big gov confrence in april if true nothing has been done. the only thing left is show him the door with a big boot
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 pm

punisher wrote:Openmind, do you believe we will see an rv in September or never?

I think eventually it has to rise in value.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:58 pm

@openmind wrote:
punisher wrote:Openmind, do you believe we will see an rv in September or never?

When do you think? Give an educated guess?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:49 pm

According to my sources, and they are not connected to any of the forum boards, this is set to go down at any minute. The rates are going to be very high and stable for approx. 30 days. That's about all I've got for right now.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:58 pm

@Cardiac99 wrote:According to my sources, and they are not connected to any of the forum boards, this is set to go down at any minute. The rates are going to be very high and stable for approx. 30 days. That's about all I've got for right now.

Are you being serious cardiac99? happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Let's all keep in mind that "the Press" is still "the Press" if you know what I mean. And not only can the press have it wrong, as they often do; they can and do get fed misinformation.

I believe this RV is poised to happen at any moment, and with all due respect, I can't see this happening AFTER the summit. YMMV. I believe it will happen before, or during. Not after. They aren't going to host this summit looking like chumps. They want to be considered at least equal to their peers.

And that, my friends, means having a globally recognized, trade-able currency. If they don't have that secured by the summit they will be jeered by everyone in the economic community- including those outside the ME.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Personally, they'll still be chumps, whether they RV, or not- JMHO:affraid:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:55 pm

It is funny as we get inches from the summit that now many are talking about having an RV after the summit and I am not talking about the people in this post. The g's are beginning to move their stories out to possibly after the summit now that they see they will most likely be wrong again. I will stick with what Shabibi and others have said since day one. Ministers erbil announced, HCL 140 announced. I don't care it this takes two minutes, two days or 10 years we will never see an RV unit these things are "completed". Then RV and chapter-7 or chapter-7 and RV. Everything else is pure bs as has been proven up to this point. Let's hope they are planing or have finished these things behind close doors and are getting ready to tell the world otherwise the summit will come and go without an RV. Iraq can pay for the summit without the RV and can make a good showing just not as good. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 pm

It would be an act of pure genius if they announced the mew value of the IQD during the summit ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

If they are going to do that, Wednesday would be the perfect day to have Shabby push the button. Close Wednesday business at one rate, start the Summit on Thursday with a new internationally traded, competitive rate that is the strongest and highest in the Arab world.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Sorry but I think this will play out exactly as all the other important meetings and what not that involved Iraq that all the gurus said they HAD to have a new rate in time for. It wont happen. So far Shabibi is still following the plan they have laid out in the articles. Seems to line up as CJ has said, Sept, which happens to be when the CBI has stated they would introduce the new currency.

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:29 pm

@Cardiac99 wrote:If they are going to do that, Wednesday would be the perfect day to have Shabby push the button. Close Wednesday business at one rate, start the Summit on Thursday with a new internationally traded, competitive rate that is the strongest and highest in the Arab world.

Sounds genius to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Yeah I dont believe CHVII removal has any baring on the RV at this point... maybe5 or 6 years ago.

It's still good news for Iraq and for anyone that has actually taken the time to invest into Iraq in other ways other than their currency.

At any rate. Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

I mean lets put a lil logical sense to this..If the Sanctions placed on Iraq WERE THE REASON FOR THE DEVALUATION OF THEIR MONEY, THEIR ECONOMY THEN WHYYYYYYYYY WOULD IT NOT BE THE SAME THING IN REGARDS TO THE REVALUATION???? ANSWER THAT...ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 7, BUT HAVE NOT EVEN READ WHAT CHAPTER 7 AND THE ARTICLES UNDER CHAPTER 7 STATE! THATS WHY I PUT IT IN THE ORIGINAL POST! NOW U URSELVES GO TO THE U.N. WEBSITE, SIT BACK AND REAADDD, READ YOURSELVES WHAT ARTICLE 41 OF CHAPTER 7 STATES...AND YOU WILL SEE THE SANCTIONS TALK ABOUT BEING ABLE TO STOP AND SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMIC STATE OF A COUNTRY...WHOMEVER SAID THEY THINK CHAPTER 7 MATTERED 4 OR 5 YRS AGO, WELL 4 OR 5 YRS 4GOT THAT THEY BEEN CLEANING UP A MESS THAT 15 20 YRS OF SADDAM'S REIGN HAD CAUSED...

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Tobius, are you a dealer lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 pm

@dakidt1 wrote:I mean lets put a lil logical sense to this..If the Sanctions placed on Iraq WERE THE REASON FOR THE DEVALUATION OF THEIR MONEY, THEIR ECONOMY THEN WHYYYYYYYYY WOULD IT NOT BE THE SAME THING IN REGARDS TO THE REVALUATION???? ANSWER THAT...ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 7, BUT HAVE NOT EVEN READ WHAT CHAPTER 7 AND THE ARTICLES UNDER CHAPTER 7 STATE! THATS WHY I PUT IT IN THE ORIGINAL POST! NOW U URSELVES GO TO THE U.N. WEBSITE, SIT BACK AND REAADDD, READ YOURSELVES WHAT ARTICLE 41 OF CHAPTER 7 STATES...AND YOU WILL SEE THE SANCTIONS TALK ABOUT BEING ABLE TO STOP AND SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMIC STATE OF A COUNTRY...WHOMEVER SAID THEY THINK CHAPTER 7 MATTERED 4 OR 5 YRS AGO, WELL 4 OR 5 YRS 4GOT THAT THEY BEEN CLEANING UP A MESS THAT 15 20 YRS OF SADDAM'S REIGN HAD CAUSED...

Great point.

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 pm

thanks Punisher...honestly thank you..Im in this just like everyone else..no contacts, no trips back and forth to the middle east

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:57 pm

@dakidt1 wrote:I mean lets put a lil logical sense to this..If the Sanctions placed on Iraq WERE THE REASON FOR THE DEVALUATION OF THEIR MONEY, THEIR ECONOMY THEN WHYYYYYYYYY WOULD IT NOT BE THE SAME THING IN REGARDS TO THE REVALUATION???? ANSWER THAT...ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 7, BUT HAVE NOT EVEN READ WHAT CHAPTER 7 AND THE ARTICLES UNDER CHAPTER 7 STATE! THATS WHY I PUT IT IN THE ORIGINAL POST! NOW U URSELVES GO TO THE U.N. WEBSITE, SIT BACK AND REAADDD, READ YOURSELVES WHAT ARTICLE 41 OF CHAPTER 7 STATES...AND YOU WILL SEE THE SANCTIONS TALK ABOUT BEING ABLE TO STOP AND SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMIC STATE OF A COUNTRY...WHOMEVER SAID THEY THINK CHAPTER 7 MATTERED 4 OR 5 YRS AGO, WELL 4 OR 5 YRS 4GOT THAT THEY BEEN CLEANING UP A MESS THAT 15 20 YRS OF SADDAM'S REIGN HAD CAUSED...

The reason that their money is so devalued is because of having 33 Trillion dinar in circulation plain and simple!!! Sanctions caused inflation to rise rampantly dropping the value of the dinar from 1 dinar = $3.20 USD to 4000 dinar = $1.00 USD. This caused the Iraqi government/CBI to add the 000's to the new currency that was introduced in 2003, raising the M2 or currency in circulation from roughly 25 Billion to the 33 Trillion dinar in circulation now!!! It's simple economics, remove the 000's, (Re-denominate the currency) which drops the M2 from 33 Trillion down to 33 Billion and then they can Re-value the currency to $10 USD or whatever they choose , but I guarantee that Iraq WILL NOT Re-value their currency with 33 Trillion dinar in circulation!!! Dr. Shabibi/CBI has stated many times that they are planning on removing the zeros and making the dinar equal to the USD... That's exactly what one dinar will be worth after they Re-denominate their currency...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Captnjerry, with all due respect, you can't "guarantee "anything when it comes to what iraq will really do in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

punisher wrote:Captnjerry, with all due respect, you can't "guarantee "anything when it comes to what iraq will really do in the end.

Why not? The gurus and many others here claim adamantly that Iraq CANT and WONT lop and "READ MY LIPS, it CANT happen" all the time! Those words to me are statements of finality and no room for question, aka a guarantee. lol!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 pm

They also cannot guarantee anything as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:26 pm

punisher is right when you are dealing with iraq could not care less about anyone but iraq. iraq will do what they want when they want no matter what anyone says
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:53 pm

BINGO!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:29 pm

@jayzze wrote:punisher is right when you are dealing with iraq could not care less about anyone but iraq. iraq will do what they want when they want no matter what anyone says

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:07 am

Hey what up Punisher, How are the Boards doing,been in the Books all day...... WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO!!!!!!!!! everyone get ready for this thing to pop we are getting some Intel that leans to this Puppy to Pop. say that five times fast, A lot of Peeps are saying some things and it is not the Gurus and that gets me Jacked up. You all listen to Punisher and stay Grounded. WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. 3091836158Jesus
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:12 am

HEADNOTTHETAIL...it's been pretty quiet most of the day. I hope this puppy pops on SUNDAY night Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 am

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:Hey what up Punisher, How are the Boards doing,been in the Books all day...... WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO!!!!!!!!! everyone get ready for this thing to pop we are getting some Intel that leans to this Puppy to Pop. say that five times fast, A lot of Peeps are saying some things and it is not the Gurus and that gets me Jacked up. You all listen to Punisher and stay Grounded. WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. 3091836158Jesus

Can we say Lots of Coffee? or just lots of enegry?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 am

@1alaskan wrote:
@HeadNotTheTail wrote:Hey what up Punisher, How are the Boards doing,been in the Books all day...... WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO!!!!!!!!! everyone get ready for this thing to pop we are getting some Intel that leans to this Puppy to Pop. say that five times fast, A lot of Peeps are saying some things and it is not the Gurus and that gets me Jacked up. You all listen to Punisher and stay Grounded. WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. 3091836158Jesus

Can we say Lots of Coffee? or just lots of enegry?

Some good POSITIVE energy :happyjoy:

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 am

Love it, need more of it!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:30 am

@1alaskan wrote:Love it, need more of it!

COME RV happydance :happyjoy: happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:11 am

@CaptnJerry wrote:

The reason that their money is so devalued is because of having 33 Trillion dinar in circulation plain and simple!!! Sanctions caused inflation to rise rampantly dropping the value of the dinar from 1 dinar = $3.20 USD to 4000 dinar = $1.00 USD. This caused the Iraqi government/CBI to add the 000's to the new currency that was introduced in 2003, raising the M2 or currency in circulation from roughly 25 Billion to the 33 Trillion dinar in circulation now!!! It's simple economics, remove the 000's, (Re-denominate the currency) which drops the M2 from 33 Trillion down to 33 Billion and then they can Re-value the currency to $10 USD or whatever they choose , but I guarantee that Iraq WILL NOT Re-value their currency with 33 Trillion dinar in circulation!!! Dr. Shabibi/CBI has stated many times that they are planning on removing the zeros and making the dinar equal to the USD... That's exactly what one dinar will be worth after they Re-denominate their currency...

CJ

Well stated.

The only issue I have with what you're saying is that Iraq doesn't have 33 Trillion in circulation... not anymore. That is the one major money issue with Iraq right now. Not enough money on the streets for the country to run. The CBI has been buying back and not releasing IQD back on the streets. The Iranians knew this and used it to there advantage. If you recall just a few weeks ago Iranians were counterfeiting IQD.

Now why would they counterfeit IQD and not USD? Because Iraq is buying back IQD. Iran laundered the money and it came out cool clean USD.

If there were still 33 Trillion IQD in circ... then why would Iraq be having liquidity issues and why would Iran counterfeit IQD when USD would make far... far more sense?

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:15 am

punisher wrote:Tobius, are you a dealer lol.

LOL no not a dealer.

I'm just the counter to people saying NOT to buy IQD... how does that make any sense?

There is no way you can be for this investment and then turn and tell people to quit investing.

It makes me wonder what the agenda is of those who tell people NOT to invest in IQD BUT they can be found on IQD forums EVERYDAY.

That just doesn't make sense to me.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:21 am

And despite my tag I am far from a novice...

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:15 am

@tobiasfunke wrote:
punisher wrote:Tobius, are you a dealer lol.

LOL no not a dealer.

I'm just the counter to people saying NOT to buy IQD... how does that make any sense?

There is no way you can be for this investment and then turn and tell people to quit investing.

It makes me wonder what the agenda is of those who tell people NOT to invest in IQD BUT they can be found on IQD forums EVERYDAY.

That just doesn't make sense to me.

Come rv happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 am

punisher wrote:
@openmind wrote:

I think that like the articles have stated, they will follow the Turkish model and drop three zeroes off of their currency through the end of 2013. While I wouldn't complain if I gain millions, I just don't see it happening anymore. There are way too many shady people involved in this business for it be legit. I was even approached by a few sites (NOT THIS ONE) to make up intel so they could promote their site by increasing traffic.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 am

Well, now, isn't THAT a breath of fresh air- NOT!!:evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 am

@openmind wrote:
punisher wrote:
@openmind wrote:

I think that like the articles have stated, they will follow the Turkish model and drop three zeroes off of their currency through the end of 2013. While I wouldn't complain if I gain millions, I just don't see it happening anymore. There are way too many shady people involved in this business for it be legit. I was even approached by a few sites (NOT THIS ONE) to make up intel so they could promote their site by increasing traffic.

The end of 2013 you say...boy do we greatly differ on that. it is anyones guess but the VERY latest I see this happening would be JANUARY 2013...I still hope for SEPTEMBER at the latest.

COME RV happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 am

it will happen one of the main reasons is chap 7 the un is holding back oil money and trade restrictions it will come soon depending on malaki
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 am

I think we are a hair away from an official CH7 release...I'm waiting for the day MISKEBAM posts a ***BREAKING NEWS, IRAQ HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM CHAPTER 7*** article ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 am

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. 490529750 I'll be in the belfry, gettin' ready-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum