Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Any American Idol fans out there??? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Any American Idol fans out there???

+9
Purpleskyz
HisPrincess
SEBtopdog
PALMER01
Horizon
mitkire
Peppermint Patti
jbish422
Catherine
13 posters

Go down

Any American Idol fans out there??? Empty Any American Idol fans out there???

Post by Catherine Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:54 am

I am very disappointed in the results from last night. 🇳🇴 I thought for sure Heejun would be the one going home...not Erika! She is amazing and I was looking forward to seeing her in the top ten (now nine) on tour this summer. Grrrrrr...anyone else think she definitely should have stayed and/or the judges should have used their save on her?? 🇳🇴

Oh wait...I think she just might be on tour with them!! YEAH!

Last edited by Catherine on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Any American Idol fans out there??? Smiley-happy093Any American Idol fans out there??? 7_11_117Any American Idol fans out there??? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Any American Idol fans out there??? Empty Re: Any American Idol fans out there???

Post by jbish422 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 am

she never should have been sent home..Heejun..can't sing dance or any other move that requires talent...big mistake...but Idol seems to make these moves for ratings..the Voice has it all over Idol...X Factor is flaundering too..no one wants to be a judge or a host....good luck Simon...this is what happens when people don't vote on talent

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Any American Idol fans out there??? Empty Re: Any American Idol fans out there???

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 am

Big mistake, once again, promoted by the judges. Heejun should should have been gone and the #1 reason - he doesn't have any more talent than other other regular person on the street and his arrogant attitude is very, very, very hard to watch..

I have learned to really like X factor though. Think it's pretty cool..

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 am

listen up i am looking into some things,i cannot share anything as of yet,once i have some concrete confirmations i will let you all know, but for now i wait on the sources to come forward.

Sorry but it is better this way hope you understand. I like to keep it real,must
get back now,be blessed.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 am

I agree HeeJun, should have been gone!!!:?:

Any American Idol fans out there??? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Any American Idol fans out there??? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey, I only watch at the begining of the season. And I make fun of the horrible displays I see. LOUDLY. My dog usually thinks she did something wrong, and runs away, ears flat. Kind of the same thing happens when I watch CSPAN.affraid
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:Hey, I only watch at the begining of the season. And I make fun of the horrible displays I see. LOUDLY. My dog usually thinks she did something wrong, and runs away, ears flat. Kind of the same thing happens when I watch CSPAN.affraid

But when you watch CSPAN, it's you who runs away, ears flat ... right? Any American Idol fans out there??? 949729897

Any American Idol fans out there??? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Any American Idol fans out there??? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPrincess Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 pm

American Idol is a total mess. Last season Lauren should have won IMO. Scotty was amazing but Lauren was better. The reason why she didn't win is because the viewers do not consist of teenage boys, but rather teenage girls. They vote over and over for the hottie! This year, not really any great talent except Joshua and Jessica. Erika was better than Hee Jun but she has an attitude that came out the week before people don't forget that. And Hee Jun is needed to bring some spunk into the show that is otherwise boring!

HisPrincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:51 am

I stopped watching when Adam Lambert did not win his season. Won't watch again. XFactor fail. The Voice ok but just not the same.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Any American Idol fans out there??? 2245507099Any American Idol fans out there??? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 am

The simplest answer to that question.................NO.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 am

Next simplest ... never

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Any American Idol fans out there??? 2805820865  Any American Idol fans out there??? 2805820865  Any American Idol fans out there??? 2805820865  Any American Idol fans out there??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:26 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:Hey, I only watch at the begining of the season. And I make fun of the horrible displays I see. LOUDLY. My dog usually thinks she did something wrong, and runs away, ears flat. Kind of the same thing happens when I watch CSPAN.affraid

Same here, i never watch it past the first few weeks.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by opulentiam Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:42 pm

I thought Heejun should've been eliminated too. He's just not a strong candidate for American Idol. Erika got a makeover and she looks fab! All of that and she got canned. What a sore disappointment!

opulentiam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum