Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
road sign in Kenya...interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

road sign in Kenya...interesting

+12
wes
Terbo56
chevysteve
mitkire
Cynthia
Siaya
Flinstone
Boas2
MiddleClassMaiden
Ponee
dinarstar
builder
16 posters

Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by builder Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 pm

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/welcome_to_kenya_sign.htm must see this!!! Good for a Laugh indeed...

I never realized that Hawaii was inside Kenya. Oh well , not that it really matters
builder
builder
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 pm

They say it is fake...
a tourist once told me there was a "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas " sign somewhere in Spain of all places...
anyone ever hear about that scratch

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 pm

it should be noted, that the web address says urban legend. This was the original sign before the photo was altered


http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/welcome_to_kenya_sign_3.htm

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38267
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:23 am

ponee wrote:it should be noted, that the web address says urban legend. This was the original sign before the photo was altered


http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/welcome_to_kenya_sign_3.htm

YOU, my dear friend [ponee].... are soooooo smart and resourceful!
That is why I LOVE your posts... and appreciate YOU so much!

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Boas2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:57 am

Waist of time.

Boas2
New Member
New Member

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Flinstone Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:08 am

Boas, what exactly is a "waist" of time? Is it anythinything like a "time laps"?
Flinstone
Flinstone
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Siaya Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 am

builder wrote:http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/welcome_to_kenya_sign.htm must see this!!! Good for a Laugh indeed...

I never realized that Hawaii was inside Kenya. Oh well , not that it really matters

Let me share something here if I may. First, I have been to Kenya 35 times since 1984, doing Ministry. I have lived in Kenya at times as well. Northern Kenya is predominately Muslim and the East Coast, from Mombasa to Somalia is ALL Muslim. When you drive into Mombasa, you will read English and Arabic. Therefore, this sign CAN be real. Next, during the Obama campaign, when many began to question his true birthplace, I can tell you, his relatives are ALL over Kenya. He has family, half brothers, etc. all living IN Kenya. His father was from Kisumu area, predominately Luo Tribe and after he was elected, or should we say put in office, there were HUGE billboards IN KENYA, NOT FAKE, showing Obama smiling and the words, OUR NATIVE BORN SON, Barak, President USA. No one has ever really SEEN his birth certificate folks. What you finally got was his CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH from Hawaii, but that was not a birth certificate accordingly. He has had at least three names prior to settling with Barak and SO many parts of his life are sequestered to this day. One thing for sure, I can honestly say, I have SEEN billboards in Kenya over these years, NOT PHOTOSHOPPED, and some still are there to this day. Throughout Nairobi, you can find in souvenir stores, coffee cups, mugs, pictures of Barak on them, again saying, our Kenyan born son, President USA>

*****************
Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Kingdom of Heaven

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Cynthia Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 am

Oh please, still we are questioning a birth certificate? This guy was vetted before ever running for Congress. Not saying he hasn't gone along with all the other crooks, both Dems and Republicans who 'serve' only for their own profit and gain...but please, the birth certificate is a non-issue.

With what we have coming up in regards to personal wealth we can truly make a difference in our own communities - keeping the money local, supporting local mom and pop businesses where they make a difference to us and our families. Educating kids to actually read and write. Creating gardens that will feed people locally, no longer dependent on big agriculture, GMO's, and polluted corporate food whose animals are tortured in unbelieveable living conditions before being sent in truckloads to fast food outlets.

There's a reason Americans get dumber every year, look what they ingest in the way of information and nutrition. Get real about your health, your children's health, what you are eating, watching on tv, what ideologies are being foisted upon you by media, especially cable news shows, and pay attention to what makes you feel separate from others or what brings you together in allowance, happiness, and peace.
Cynthia
Cynthia
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by mitkire Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 am

builder wrote:http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/welcome_to_kenya_sign.htm must see this!!! Good for a Laugh indeed...

I never realized that Hawaii was inside Kenya. Oh well , not that it really matters



thanks for the post! you are "all over it"! saw this before the 2008 election.

p.s. Hawaii IS in the U.S.! zerobama just wants to annex it into Kenya and retire there.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:04 am

Siaya wrote:
builder wrote:http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/welcome_to_kenya_sign.htm must see this!!! Good for a Laugh indeed...

I never realized that Hawaii was inside Kenya. Oh well , not that it really matters

Let me share something here if I may. First, I have been to Kenya 35 times since 1984, doing Ministry. I have lived in Kenya at times as well. Northern Kenya is predominately Muslim and the East Coast, from Mombasa to Somalia is ALL Muslim. When you drive into Mombasa, you will read English and Arabic. Therefore, this sign CAN be real. Next, during the Obama campaign, when many began to question his true birthplace, I can tell you, his relatives are ALL over Kenya. He has family, half brothers, etc. all living IN Kenya. His father was from Kisumu area, predominately Luo Tribe and after he was elected, or should we say put in office, there were HUGE billboards IN KENYA, NOT FAKE, showing Obama smiling and the words, OUR NATIVE BORN SON, Barak, President USA. No one has ever really SEEN his birth certificate folks. What you finally got was his CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH from Hawaii, but that was not a birth certificate accordingly. He has had at least three names prior to settling with Barak and SO many parts of his life are sequestered to this day. One thing for sure, I can honestly say, I have SEEN billboards in Kenya over these years, NOT PHOTOSHOPPED, and some still are there to this day. Throughout Nairobi, you can find in souvenir stores, coffee cups, mugs, pictures of Barak on them, again saying, our Kenyan born son, President USA>



I'm with you Siaya...... I'm not so sure "Barry Soetoro" was born here in the U.S. either!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 64
Location : GULF COAST USA

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 am

He wasn't- He was hatched-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 67
Location : Central Florida-

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 am

terbo56 wrote:He wasn't- He was hatched-Twisted Evil



That's funny stuff right there Turbo!! I would keep going but, I can only go down hill from here.... Nothing good to say about the guy so I will just stay quiet.

Wow....... That's a big change for me now isn't it!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 64
Location : GULF COAST USA

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 am

I got faith in ya- Just don't let me down!!:cheers: Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 67
Location : Central Florida-

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by wes Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 am

Cynthia wrote:Oh please, still we are questioning a birth certificate? This guy was vetted before ever running for Congress. Not saying he hasn't gone along with all the other crooks, both Dems and Republicans who 'serve' only for their own profit and gain...but please, the birth certificate is a non-issue.

With what we have coming up in regards to personal wealth we can truly make a difference in our own communities - keeping the money local, supporting local mom and pop businesses where they make a difference to us and our families. Educating kids to actually read and write. Creating gardens that will feed people locally, no longer dependent on big agriculture, GMO's, and polluted corporate food whose animals are tortured in unbelieveable living conditions before being sent in truckloads to fast food outlets.

There's a reason Americans get dumber every year, look what they ingest in the way of information and nutrition. Get real about your health, your children's health, what you are eating, watching on tv, what ideologies are being foisted upon you by media, especially cable news shows, and pay attention to what makes you feel separate from others or what brings you together in allowance, happiness, and peace.
"This guy was vetted before ever running for Congress." Really? I disagree with you on that. This guy STILL hasn't been vetted. Look at how much of his personal files are locked for nobody to see. Why is that? I don't know. I know what I feel. I also know that NO OTHER President or person running for President has ever had all of their personal info sealed so that the public can learn nothing about his/her past.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Boas2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 am

I shall certainlly vote this Nov. Yes, I can. The War-on-Women must stop.

Boas2
New Member
New Member

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 am

Somehow, I always knew that 'O' was different!Laughing road sign in Kenya...interesting 3973136183 road sign in Kenya...interesting 3973136183 lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 67
Location : Central Florida-

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 am

terbo56 wrote:I got faith in ya- Just don't let me down!!:cheers: Very Happy



I won't let ya down Terbo:twisted: Twisted Evil

Haha...... I know I get "up on the edge" sometimes so ya just gotta give me a gentle"SLAP" and I will get back in line... I promise:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 64
Location : GULF COAST USA

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 am

Fair enough!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 67
Location : Central Florida-

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Cynthia Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 pm

First of all, presidents - especially these days - are not elected. They are pre-selected. If you think our votes count you are living in the golden bubble of another age, one that doesn't exist anymore. The president is a puppet for vested interests - the same ones who wanted Wall Street and the banks bailed out at the expense of the American people. It is the single largest transfer of wealth in the history of this country and it didn't happen just because the Glass-Steigle Act fell, or other regulations were removed at the end of Clinton's term though they were all contributory. It was a concerted effort which began many many years before that and under both Democratic and Republican presidents. Doubt Obama's birth certificate and spend your time in righteous indignation if you choose - better to be indignant about the poverty, hunger and lack of education that devours the promise of our young in this country, especially now.

And if you think rationally about it, a president doesn't have that much power actually, one must look behind the scenes, and even behind those. All the opposing factions we are encouraged to give so much attention to, to make us choose sides, only separate us, whether they be on cable news or in a political party. They are simply distractions to keep us focused on something OTHER than what is really going on and to create an insideous civil war within our hearts - distrust of each other and our motives - dissention that creates the theft of people's hopes and dreams, the robbing of a nation's peace.

It isn't about a birth certificate for one man or his 'socialist' policies. It isn't about an ignorant Texan simply born into the position of president. It's about what WE do in our own little mircrocosm to create Peace in our hearts and how that ripples out through our families, our communities, our nation and into the world.

So instead of wasting our time on incidentals, let us instead, assist and educate all of mankind that we are One Spirit, One Divine Grace on this planet, and to remember that what appears to be the difference between peoples is merely our own inability to see the obvious bridge that binds us together to call us brothers, sisters, Family.
Cynthia
Cynthia
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by mabysomeday Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Cynthia wrote:First of all, presidents - especially these days - are not elected. They are pre-selected. If you think our votes count you are living in the golden bubble of another age, one that doesn't exist anymore. The president is a puppet for vested interests - the same ones who wanted Wall Street and the banks bailed out at the expense of the American people. It is the single largest transfer of wealth in the history of this country and it didn't happen just because the Glass-Steigle Act fell, or other regulations were removed at the end of Clinton's term though they were all contributory. It was a concerted effort which began many many years before that and under both Democratic and Republican presidents. Doubt Obama's birth certificate and spend your time in righteous indignation if you choose - better to be indignant about the poverty, hunger and lack of education that devours the promise of our young in this country, especially now.

And if you think rationally about it, a president doesn't have that much power actually, one must look behind the scenes, and even behind those. All the opposing factions we are encouraged to give so much attention to, to make us choose sides, only separate us, whether they be on cable news or in a political party. They are simply distractions to keep us focused on something OTHER than what is really going on and to create an insideous civil war within our hearts - distrust of each other and our motives - dissention that creates the theft of people's hopes and dreams, the robbing of a nation's peace.

It isn't about a birth certificate for one man or his 'socialist' policies. It isn't about an ignorant Texan simply born into the position of president. It's about what WE do in our own little mircrocosm to create Peace in our hearts and how that ripples out through our families, our communities, our nation and into the world.

So instead of wasting our time on incidentals, let us instead, assist and educate all of mankind that we are One Spirit, One Divine Grace on this planet, and to remember that what appears to be the difference between peoples is merely our own inability to see the obvious bridge that binds us together to call us brothers, sisters, Family.



Sounds like something that belongs in the OOM2 forum...
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 pm

chevysteve wrote:
terbo56 wrote:I got faith in ya- Just don't let me down!!:cheers: Very Happy



I won't let ya down Terbo:twisted: Twisted Evil

Haha...... I know I get "up on the edge" sometimes so ya just gotta give me a gentle"SLAP" and I will get back in line... I promise:)
road sign in Kenya...interesting Slap11 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27254
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Umm right here!

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Can't we persuade them to take him back?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by omegapsi69 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:19 pm

This thread is completely ignorant!

omegapsi69
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Ease up there fella ... 8)

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27254
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Umm right here!

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by omegapsi69 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:40 pm

News Flash: Barack Obama is still your President. The sooner you realize this, the better! BTW, he'll be your President for another four years as well (Outstanding).

omegapsi69
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 pm

News flash for you. We are all well aware of who the president is. HE has, with his refusal to disclose much of his past, fueled the questions about his eligibility. As I already suggested to you, I would recommend you try to be a little more civil in your posts. You have placed yourself on thin ice, I suggest you do not continue in the current direction.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27254
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Umm right here!

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by dinarstar Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:54 pm


Sounds like something that belongs in the OOM2 forum...[/quote]

I agree with you msd,I am leaving for the Hoover Dam right now,if any of the other mods agree,perhaps it can be moved over there scratch

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by omegapsi69 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Sorry if you felt my post was not civil. But I would love for someone to explain how realistic is it to think that Barack Obama could ever have made it pass general elections if he was not a US citizen. I wish others would simply judge this man for his record and stop all of the non productive chatter!

omegapsi69
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by dinarstar Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 pm

omegapsi69 wrote:This thread is completely ignorant!

THAT is not civil say what?

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by omegapsi69 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:07 pm

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

omegapsi69
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

road sign in Kenya...interesting Empty Re: road sign in Kenya...interesting

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Let's just leave it at never in history has so little been known about a president's past. Legitimate questions exist about his meeting the constitutional definition of a "Natural Born Citizen," and in fact what, exactly, the framers of the Constitution meant by that phrase. However I agree with Dinarstar and any further discussion of this needs to move to OOM2.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865  road sign in Kenya...interesting 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27254
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Umm right here!

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum