Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV.

+13
tlw
1alaskan
Terbo56
ProDinar
CaptnJerry
tobiasfunke
rvmeplz
ADMIN
therealbutterfly
mabysomeday
openmind
Jayzze
ibcraig0
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 am

ibcraig0 wrote:Tport I did put together a coherent thought based on research. I'm sorry if you didn't like what I said but if you do some research on the Summit you will see that even the analysts say that they don't think the Summit is going to be much of a big deal.

Whether the RV is going to be affected by the Summit or not is anybody's guess because no one has a clue when this is going to happen as evidenced by the numerous calls for the RV that have come and gone. I only posted my original thought because I have been thinking all along that the Summit was a big deal and that it would be something that Iraq would want to be proud of. After reading what several analysts said about it and what it is supposed to be for and what is hoped to be accomplished from it my opinion was that if all the Arab League doesn't attend and the more prominent countries don't even go then that could mean it isn't as big a deal as I thought it was going to be.

About a month ago I read an article that said the king of Saudi Arabia was trying to hijack the Summit from Iraq to Saudi Arabia. I haven't seen any news about that lately so I assume he decided not to hijack it, but that told me that Saudi Arabia didn't support Iraq holding it and that they may not attend. When I saw the list of countries who had RSVP'd and the more prominent countries had not confirmed that they were attending it kind of confirmed that perhaps they were not going to attend.

It could be a security issue as someone posted earlier and I can see that as a valid reason why they had not confirmed that they were attending. Maybe they are waiting until the last minute to see how Iraq handles all the security issues before they even make a decision whether they will attend or not, but that does not negate the possibility that they may NOT attend, and if they don't, the Arab League Summit is not going to be much of an Arab League Summit if many of the countries that are supposed to participate don't even go.

I was not being negative, I was just stating an opinion about whether the Summit would have an affect on the RV based on news that I had researched. If what I wrote made you feel that I was being negative I apologize for that because I dislike negative comments as much as you do.

You were not being negative at all.

COME RV!

Back to top Go down

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV.

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks Punisher!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 am

ibcraig0 wrote:Thanks Punisher!

I still hope the RV hits us before APRIL comes Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 am

So do I!!!! I wish it would come today or tomorrow or YESTERDAY!!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:39 am

ibcraig0 wrote:So do I!!!! I wish it would come today or tomorrow or YESTERDAY!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:33 pm

AJAnderson wrote:If the summit is not the trigger, it is O"bum"a's re-election. That would put the RV about April to June, so he can save the US, that would give him 3 months to accomplish that task, before August when the mainstream media picks up and runs with the emcumbent. AJ

Yes, AJ, I have to agree with you. He very well could be part of the holdup. However, I will cash in but WAIT till AFTER the elections to buy anything, so as to NOT give him any credit if he's really holding this up.
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Some say a week after the summit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:03 pm

punisher i am ready at a moments notice i just fueled the piper cub and ready for cash in
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 pm

jayzze wrote:punisher i am ready at a moments notice i just fueled the piper cub and ready for cash in

Me too :happyjoy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuckie Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:27 pm

I don't expect the dinar to be this low, but at only one cent to the dinar, my profit would be nearly 900+% if my aging mind does the math correctly. That sounds pretty good compared to the interest that the banks are paying, doesn't it? I hope for a big profit, but realize that a penny a dinar would be a great investment. I must not permit myself to be coveteous or greedy. I cannot speak for you all, but I must keep my own head in line. Meanwhile, I am learning patience via the dinar process and lots of other things that the Lord is doing or permitting into my life. One thing that I am sure of, the Lord knows the date and the rate!....and He is my dad.

Chuckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Chuckie wrote:I don't expect the dinar to be this low, but at only one cent to the dinar, my profit would be nearly 900+% if my aging mind does the math correctly. That sounds pretty good compared to the interest that the banks are paying, doesn't it? I hope for a big profit, but realize that a penny a dinar would be a great investment. I must not permit myself to be coveteous or greedy. I cannot speak for you all, but I must keep my own head in line. Meanwhile, I am learning patience via the dinar process and lots of other things that the Lord is doing or permitting into my life. One thing that I am sure of, the Lord knows the date and the rate!....and He is my dad.

I think the lord knows more than shabibi at this point with the date.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum