Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Suggestion...

+14
Largemouth
Flinstone
aksafeone
loveothers
Terbo56
botho
UNEEK
sue47
lonestartxcowboy
Horizon
blinkster
milleriniraq
707RV
Jewelclamp
18 posters

Go down

Suggestion... Empty Suggestion...

Post by Jewelclamp Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:37 am

[b]So, I tried to listen to the conference call recording link on Recaps tonight. Being pushed for tme I had to fast-forward a few minutes at a time through all the back-slapping and stroking and prayers etc to try to find any meat. Right about 30-minutes into it, Sooner was talking and hit on the results of the big meeting in Iraq this week, and after digressing about 3s and who posted what when yada yada - the recording drops. Three times. Obviously a technical problem with the recording.

Since the first 30-minutes had no substantial intel, could someone cut to the chase here and let us know if there was anything worth hearing? Extremely tortuous to listen to all the bragging about how wonderful everyone is without the actual point of it all being laid out in a more direct and coherent manner. Frustrated.[/b]
Jewelclamp
Jewelclamp

Back to top Go down

Suggestion... Empty Re: Suggestion...

Post by 707RV Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:59 am

i agree with jewelclamp. i understand that its important to give thanks for all the hard work everyone at OOM has put in. when people are on a time crunch there definitely needs to be more of a focus so we can get to the relevant information faster. when i present a presentation to my key accounts i have to do it fast, efficient, and accurate so i dont bore them. there is no disrespecteant from either of these comments...simply food for thought.

good night everyone.

see ya tomorrow

707RV

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:19 am

My friends, ego takes time.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 am

This was listed as 114 minute call. What did you expect with 114 minutes? McInfo? lolololololololol.

For those who just want the hard, quick facts, watch the posts to show up here when they do.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:34 am

I was on the call...everyone was upbeat and positive! The prayers spoken were wonderful. Prayers and faith is what we need to encourage others through this. God is good and this is a Blessing from him. Things like this just doesn't happen over nite. We are not even supposed to know when it is happening, so we should be happy we have some inside intel. Things are happening, but we can't control it, or when it happens. I don't understand why some only pick out the negative they can find, look for some positive in things. The call explained alot of things that have taken place and explained that we should see this any hour.

The purpose of the call was so everyone could be there listen, hear things, not just a little clip of something written. Also, so everyone could join and unite together in prayer, in agreement. We could also hear and kinda meet the intel providers, and hear their thoughts live as they conversed. I felt good after the call...Positive! Suggestion... 2859867778 Sometimes its the way you receive something!

Got to think about it alot of people have been in this a long time and get discouraged, we should work together to encourage each other. ☀

Remember satan is working to destroy our joy.....don't let him get in!

Pro 21:5 The thoughts of the [steadily] diligent tend only to plenteousness, but everyone who is impatient and hasty hastens only to want.

Suggestion... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Suggestion... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 am

Well, I am a newbee, and it was certianly nice to hear the people behind all the hard work. Yes, the call dropped several times....but consistensy and persistentcy always pays off.

And what people sometimes forget, as we are sitting in here typing on our computers, the Devil is just outside our door doing pushups.......so I'll take all the prayers I can get!

Thanks to all!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by sue47 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 am

I have been working under the impression that the devil was just outside my door. He's definitely working overtime...we all need prayers. These are definitely the times that try mens' souls.

sue47

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 am

Horizon -- Thank you for your post -- You put the right amount of emphasis on everything --- It covered everything and you said it so well !!

I do not usually listen to the calls but I was very interested in this one because of all the participants involved --

It was good for me to be able to put a voice and personality to each intel provider -- From my many years of following chats it is amazing how you can pick up and form personalities from reading a persons words for hours and hours at a time -- This helps with building trust and credibility about the person also --

I found it also interesting that the intel providers coming from different parts of the country were so like minded and of a Christian faith --

They were ALL respectful and appreciative of each others time - energy and talent in working for the common good of all -- They were ALL about giving thanks for the blessing that we are about to receive - as well as seeking guidance - direction and wisdom for that blessing -

Some folks could perceive this call as an ego trip and be turned off by the praying -- It is all about where we are individually and how far we have evolved spiritually -- All fruit does not ripen on the tree at the same time -- Some folks are so much into the physical and material world and want instant everything --

The call was very upbeat and positive and I perceived that these men and women as very unselfish in the giving of their personal time and talents

This call , lastly, helped I feel, to remove the possible thinking that the intel providers are in competition with each other -- It was not about egos at all -- they definitely demonstrated a real friendship and respect among themselves and that alone was wonderful to experience live --
UNEEK

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by botho Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 am

I personally want to thank everyone who made that call possible, they took their time out of their day to speak to all of us. If it was so bad my suggestion is just don't listen. We are all in the same position here, all want this to happen and complaining about people who are working so hard to bring us info is just not the thing to do. Let us all thank God for the opportunity to be where we are at this time. Its all in God's hands not man's. Thanks to all who brought this call and info to us. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!THNAKS

botho

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:53 am

Thank you uneek, I agee with you completely! I appreciate your input and wisdom.

I am like you, I loved putting a voice with a person. I see them to be a group of really christian men and women. I love to hear Bluwolf speak!

God is so good and I do see our blessing coming.

Suggestion... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Suggestion... 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 am

botho wrote:I personally want to thank everyone who made that call possible, they took their time out of their day to speak to all of us. If it was so bad my suggestion is just don't listen. We are all in the same position here, all want this to happen and complaining about people who are working so hard to bring us info is just not the thing to do. Let us all thank God for the opportunity to be where we are at this time. Its all in God's hands not man's. Thanks to all who brought this call and info to us. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!THNAKS

Thank you...and God Bless You! I believe our blessing is on its way!☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 am

Botho- Thankyou 4 that breath of fresh air!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loveothers Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 am

We each have been given by God the opportunity to choose good or evil. This is called 'free will'. We can either experience an encounter and see the good in it or the bad in it. People who listened last night and essentially stomped their feet because they 'didn't get what they wanted' RIGHT THEN (waaaaaa..Mommeeeee) kinda make me laugh. Guys, let's not be upset with others who selfishly demand their own needs met immediately if not sooner! Let's see them for what they are...somewhat immature. As we pray for others to grow we can have patience with them...as well as this amazing RV.

This has been no less a war than any other in the Middle East or in history. Any person who has selflessly given their time, energy and life to serve in our military has surely celebrated with his/her comrades. What an honor to have been given the privilege to listen to these braves and steadfast souls who have served US by providing the emotional life-blood of good intel. They obviously are trying to LOVE OTHERS! (I love my handle) Blessings to all!

loveothers

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am

I don't think it is "somewhat immature" at all. Pious attitudes tend to lead down a road of "better than you" and I'd rather not participate in that however you would like to cloak that "patience".

I believe the issue is that there was a call that there was an RV "confirmed" over the weekend. This is then followed up by a big call where everyone is worked into a frenzy. This leads to people continuuing to believe that something, surely, is going to be explained. However, it appears that did not happen and the only substantial "rumtel" is Maliki resigned which is obviously not true. So I don't think the question is people (which I'm sure there are indeed some out there) being selfish as much as wondering why the build up without any real results or explanations as to the previous innacuracies.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 am

Thank you horizon for you accurate and uplifting post. I too listened to the call and thought the very same things you did.

Also thank you Botho, well said.

A word of caution for those of you who are continually being negative - remember this: it is easier to smile (be positive) than frown (be negative). It also is not courteous to continue to be negative in someones house especially when most of the posts are positive. Please remember your manners and be courteous and respectful when you post, thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 am

Since this came after my post, I will assume you are saying my post was negative.

However, there is nothing negative about it or meant by it. When someone states that others are "immature", that is much more negative than pointing out why there are questions being asked. I don't propose to speak for everyone but I'm not being negative. I have questions just like any other normal person has but I am searching for the truth like everyone else.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 am

Milleriniraq- Nothing negative about it-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks. Nothing intended by it. I understand that sometimes intonation doesn't come through in the typed word so misunderstandings can occur. I have no problems whatsoever with people who thought the call was great and got alot out of it. More power to them. It was the comment that I thought needed addressed as many are wondering what happened and a reasonable response hasn't been posted yet.

Believe me, I'm out of Afghanistan as soon as this thing RVs so nobody is hoping more than me.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 am

You, and ALL the rest of us, brother-And thankyou 4 ALL that you are doing for our country!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loveothers Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 am

If any of us found out about this amazing opportunity through someone else other than ourselves would it not behoove us to humbly wait and watch for what comes next? Is it not OKIE and our other intel providers who graciously INVITE us in to THEIR world? Could we find ANY information on our own or for ourselves? The answer is NO. Be patient and grateful....blessings.

loveothers

Back to top Go down

Post by Flinstone Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:01 pm

I have a huge problem with people complaining that this has not happened in their time. This is an investment, it is not money owed to you nor did you earn it. Sit back, relax and let it come to you! I too am impatient and want it now, but GOD has other plans and I will abide in them.

I do not have the patience to read all the news and decipher the propoganda so I enjoy coming to these sites and reading what others have selflessly researched and brought to the boards. I like reading the positives and I am very hopeful (but still impatient) and find posts by the moderators to be solid and grounded.

And then of course there are the Admins like Terbo56 who always manage to stay fair and balanced like FOX News. Enjoy the morning and GOD bless America Again
Flinstone
Flinstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Largemouth Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Personally, I was thankful that they had a call. I was disappointed by so much time spent praising each other...I have very little time at home and to spend so much time on the phone that yielded little or no new information was a bit stressful. I am sure that part of my frustration comes from being an officer in the Navy...in staff meetings you had to cut to the chase quickly. I enjoy Okie when he comes on in the chat and makes his statements clear and to the point. I may not always agree with what he says or even like the manner in which he says it but at least for the most part his point is direct and clear. The call last night,as far as information about the RV, was lacking. The positive part was the prayers and the fellowship of those of us who have been involved with the dinar. If nothing ever happens with the RV a community has been built here that outweighs the lack of information. I do not have time to do my own intel so I am grateful for what these men and women bring. We all must realize that all intel is to be treated as hearsay until we get the cash in hand. Okie has to trust his intel as we trust him. He as we, can only verify with what information he gets with the best discernment he(as we) can. We all should be preparing on own hearts before God that we do not waste the inheritance we are about to receive in His due course...that we all can be in charge of.

Largemouth

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:19 pm

IMO, the call last night was worth the time. It was a bit of a "prayer meeting", but don't you think that's what many need right now? Deb Tar Heel was just awesome in the prayer she led. Seems to me it's time for us to "let go and let God".

The rest of the call was not without merit. Some of the snippets we've been getting through chat were fleshed out. I feel I was left with a better undertanding of the complexity of this journey. Am I frustrated? Oh yeah....big time. But it's an investment. No guarantees. No definite timetables. Somewhat speculative. I knew all that when I bought my first dinar, and I think most everyone in the OOM family did, too.

There's nothing wrong with blowing off a bit of steam. We just have to remember this is Okie's house, and we are the guests. Occasionally, I admit I type out something I think is pithey, clever, witty ... And then I delete it because it's simply not appropriate in a civil discussion. Not making any accusations. Just admitting that we're all human here. Have a pro$perou$ day, all! :flower:

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Suggestion... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Suggestion... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 pm

horizon wrote:I was on the call...everyone was upbeat and positive! The prayers spoken were wonderful. Prayers and faith is what we need to encourage others through this. God is good and this is a Blessing from him. Things like this just doesn't happen over nite. We are not even supposed to know when it is happening, so we should be happy we have some inside intel. Things are happening, but we can't control it, or when it happens. I don't understand why some only pick out the negative they can find, look for some positive in things. The call explained alot of things that have taken place and explained that we should see this any hour.

The purpose of the call was so everyone could be there listen, hear things, not just a little clip of something written. Also, so everyone could join and unite together in prayer, in agreement. We could also hear and kinda meet the intel providers, and hear their thoughts live as they conversed. I felt good after the call...Positive! Suggestion... 2859867778 Sometimes its the way you receive something!

Got to think about it alot of people have been in this a long time and get discouraged, we should work together to encourage each other. ☀

Remember satan is working to destroy our joy.....don't let him get in!

Pro 21:5 The thoughts of the [steadily] diligent tend only to plenteousness, but everyone who is impatient and hasty hastens only to want.

I hear ya Horizon! I loved it and am glad I did not miss it!!
Sure seems there are a LOT of people in these forums who love to pick everything apart and not see ANY good in anything...it gets OLD!!!!! REALLY OLD! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Maybe I just won't be in these forums much anymore...

Everyone... chillout chillout chillout

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Suggestion... Smiley-happy093Suggestion... 7_11_117Suggestion... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loveothers Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 pm

SEBtopdog...I LOVE YOUR DOG!!!! Just so precious and cute!

loveothers

Back to top Go down

Post by newby Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:30 pm

I listened to the call last night and the call itself blanked out for a while. I thought it was probably technical problems, so I waited and it picked up again. It wasn't just on the recorded playback. I hope there was nothing vital that we missed. I figured if there was we would be notified of it later. No problem for me.

newby

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm

I don't think you missed anything too vital, newbie!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum