Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I'm new to all this International Finance.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

I'm new to all this International Finance....

4 posters

Go down

I'm new to all this International Finance.... Empty I'm new to all this International Finance....

Post by redheadedwitch Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 pm

So, it is really confusing (for me at least) to read differing opinions on when (& what rate) this investment is going to POP!!!! All I can say, is that I didn't invest every last nickel I had saved into this. I still live within my means, and basically paycheck to paycheck. It's just hard for me to be the "HEAD" of the financial family at the tender age of 44, which includes my 2 kids, my older brother, and both of my parents. I did this on a whim, and my basic reasoning was this: I had a choice to buy an Ipad when they first came out (roughly $1,000.00) or to invest in this. My theory was, I'd more than likely destroy the Ipad, and lose the $1,000.00 or I could "POTENTIALLY" make a bit more than my original investment. What I don't understand (& have discussed this) with my boss, the man that got me to invest in this; is how can people be basing the still unknown rate, upon the GBP, if Iraq is backing this with unsold "billions" of gallons of oil, which are sold on the open market using the USD, not GBP???? Granted, I'd like it if it was based off of the GBP, but realistically; I just don't understand how people can base guesses on that. Some people invested everything they owned in this, and I think it is highly illogical to throw all these "assumed" rates based on the GBP, or the third moon of Saturn, in a galaxy that is 4 galaxies away from ours. It also, is not a very Christian thing to do, and with this being a highly Christian based website, I just think that anyone typing on this site, should think about what they want to convey to us (not international finance whizzes) before they start letting their fingers doing the typing get out of their control???

:?: Very Happy :!: 🐱 :rendeer: :cheers: :bball: :queen: :study: :flower: I'm new to all this International Finance.... 1261280965 I'm new to all this International Finance.... 974290055 I'm new to all this International Finance.... 949729897 I'm new to all this International Finance.... 858978640 I'm new to all this International Finance.... 567726376 I'm new to all this International Finance.... 2474380249 I'm new to all this International Finance.... 3973136183

redheadedwitch

Back to top Go down

I'm new to all this International Finance.... Empty Re: I'm new to all this International Finance....

Post by rick152 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Here is my best advice to you... Based on your financial standing (that you stated as stable, so you are not in need of this to complete NOW) if I were in your spot I definately, today, shut off the sites and put the dinar away, forget about the entire thing. Wait! You will get a e-mail when this is complete. Since you are new let it all go! Don't get yourself tied up in the day to day rigamorole and relax back to your life. Enough here (and other sites as well) have seemingly tossed a good amount of time and a great portion of their exisiting life down the tubes. Dont fall into the trap. Set up the e-mail notifications and shut off the electronic device and we shall see you once this is over. ...rick152

Love each other and yourself
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I'm new to all this International Finance.... Empty Re: I'm new to all this International Finance....

Post by redheadedwitch Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 pm

>>>@ rick152..... Great advice, but that can't happen, when family keeps asking, "has it hit yet?" Or my coworkers (7) all look at me like I'm the financial guru of the company ( at least 4 of them think this way)......

redheadedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Countries can "peg" to whatever currency or basket of currencies or other resource such as gold or silver. Iraq has not always been pegged to the USD and they may or may not continue to do so in the future. Who knows. Doesnt really matter to the regular person tho since you will exchange it for whatever the USD rate (or currency of your country) is. I say stop tryin to figure out the rate. If its more than a penny per dinar, you made out like a bandit for what you invested Smile

I'm new to all this International Finance.... Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Drat I put in a response and it got away so I will try again.... As far as you being your friends and family notice board. I would tell them to sign up for themselves...You can say (if you like ) that rick152 said it is OK for you to not be here finding out everything they want to know. Besides it can be a lot of work and very time consuming. So Blame me I will take the punishment for you. LOL ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Take ricks advice and get on with living, and when someone asks you about it, just say, "Soon"

Last edited by 1alaskan on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum