Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I am surprised  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I am surprised

3 posters

Go down

I am surprised  Empty I am surprised

Post by robb45 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:59 pm

the post Okie made on March 18th, 2012 03:23 pm was like a teacher telling the kids that he would only teach the students that knew the answers. I follow Okie/Bulldog because I'm not as knowledgeable as they are and wish to learn from them. My apologies but I thought he wanted to help those of us who didn't know anything about the currency market. My prayers to you all.

robb45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am surprised  Empty Re: I am surprised

Post by stevejss1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

robb45, I understand what you are saying so do yourself a favor and read articles and news. Read miskes aritcles and do not listen to any of this "stuff' you are not missing a thing. None of this G "stuff" has ever been correct---ever. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am surprised  Empty Re: I am surprised

Post by fang2 Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Robb45,If you feel you are not getting the answers that you want just ask the questions you want answered. There are many knowledgeable members who will gladly help, then of course there are the news articles that are brought here by members. God bless Okie he is not well and is tired so you must forgive him. He does and gives from the heart. Do not judge him, he is very kind. He gives what he can. He has taught the rest of us to help out.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum