Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

US and CAD Currency DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

US and CAD Currency

+3
Terbo56
Kevind53
Asia6
7 posters

Go down

US and CAD Currency Empty US and CAD Currency

Post by Asia6 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

Who here believes that when the RV does happen...that the US and CAD currencies will also adjust up or down or stay the same?

I'm looking for logical reasons for the currencies to revalue up or down.

And how that may affect the actual RV amount you receive?
Thanks.
Asia6

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

US and CAD Currency Empty Re: US and CAD Currency

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Personally I do not think we will see any significant change. Nor do I expect to see much above $4.00 at the absolute max. I will be happy with .86 to $1.00 ecstatic with 1.86 and delirious with anything above 3.00... If they are right about $14 I will be unconscious.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US and CAD Currency 2805820865  US and CAD Currency 2805820865  US and CAD Currency 2805820865  US and CAD Currency 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia6 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks Kevind53 for your feedback = )

Here is a link I just came across on prosperity packages:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/2012/03/pp-deliveries-wow-moment.html

Enjoy,

Asia

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 pm

@Asia6 wrote:Thanks Kevind53 for your feedback = )

Here is a link I just came across on prosperity packages:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/2012/03/pp-deliveries-wow-moment.html

Enjoy,

Asia

Yea I have read a lot of that stuff, I just don't buy it. To me, it just does not pass the smell test. I know that more than a few people here do, but I have learned to listen to what I hear in my spirit and it's saying nope. I respect their opinions, but on this we do not agree.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US and CAD Currency 2805820865  US and CAD Currency 2805820865  US and CAD Currency 2805820865  US and CAD Currency 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Kevind53 just said 'unconscious'- Heck, I'd be dead-US and CAD Currency 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia6 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm

It's always great to get everyone's perspective...I think the truth lies somewhere between there...

Kevind53, Which part are you saying you don't believe?

Hopefully the truth will come this week so we don't have to wait too much longer.

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia6 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Regards to the high RV rate...I know it's hard to believe obviously...and I don't know what the truth is...I think it's somewhere in between the high and low rates if I had to guess.

That's why I'm bringing up the question of the value of the currencies changing. If for example the US dollar revalued at a much lower rate of 30-40% (for example) since so many currencies are revaluing at this time then the high RV rate can be more justified to cover the loss of the US dollar.

But there's so much going on right now that there are probably so many different factors involved that have not been brought up to justify whatever the RV ends up being.

Regards to removal of debt...to me there is truth in that...b/c if there is any truth in the dinar RV then there is a possibility of truth in the debt removal or prosperity packages if it's the same thing.

Overall I go by the timing of things...and right now..the time is ripe for change of some sort.

However it may end up developing this year...

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm

@Asia6 wrote:It's always great to get everyone's perspective...I think the truth lies somewhere between there...

Kevind53, Which part are you saying you don't believe?

Hopefully the truth will come this week so we don't have to wait too much longer.

Basically the whole evil cabal, global realignment, prosperity package, NESARA thing. A couple concrete issues ........The last a in NESARA is act. There is no record the act was ever even introduced, let alone debated or passed. The info talks of a realignment of more currencies than exist.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Rationally speaking I see it at $4.55 as Kuwait is $4.00 and if Iraq wants to do better than Kuwait than $4.55 is a great rate. Any suggestion of a rate of $14.38 is unreal. Perhaps in a few years it may climb to a $6-7.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry G Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 pm

How many times over the past year have we hard the the dollar was going to lose value? We have heard many conversations stating a devalue of between 40-60%. We all know that the dollar is over valued due to the massive printing of dollars to meet budget. It has recently been called quantitative easing.

We have also heard the the new currencies of the world would be asset based replacing the failing fiat currencies used throughout the world with a few exceptions. We have also heard of the new money. So, couldn't the new money be US Treasury notes (similar to the $5.00 bill issued under an executive order in 1963 by President Kennedy as an attempt to take a stand against the paper money men or bankers). We were told to open up non-interest bearing checking accounts to protect our money by utilizing Treasury notes in lieu of the FED notes during the devalue.

If the new money was going to be released, wouldn't this be the best time?

If the RV is supposed to be a "global" event, why wouldn't the dollar change at this time?

Barry G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 am

@Barry G wrote:
We have also heard the the new currencies of the world would be asset based replacing the failing fiat currencies used throughout the world with a few exceptions. We have also heard of the new money. So, couldn't the new money be US Treasury notes (similar to the $5.00 bill issued under an executive order in 1963 by President Kennedy as an attempt to take a stand against the paper money men or bankers). We were told to open up non-interest bearing checking accounts to protect our money by utilizing Treasury notes in lieu of the FED notes during the devalue.

If the new money was going to be released, wouldn't this be the best time?

If the RV is supposed to be a "global" event, why wouldn't the dollar change at this time?

There were posts claiming that metal backed UST Notes would be coming out and that the non-interest bearing accounts would somehow be held in those instead of FRNs. I have done a lot of searching and have asked in a lot of places and as of right now, not one person has been able to show me one single official writing that even implies that. There is nothing official that says UST Notes are even being considered, much less already printed. The dollar may change a little, but it won't be by much. The dollar is the world's reserve currency, if it tanks, a lot of countries will lose bigtime.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:11 am

Not only that but the idea that the world which is solely based on fractional reserve banking, would even consider asset backed currencies is a bit ridiculous. It would collapse the entire system and ruin most economies. There is a reason why people in power are in those positions. They don't just turn around and say, let's write off everybody's debt and sing Christmas carols. It's a lovely idea but this thought process that somehow the "good" guys are reeling in corruption and rolling out a new system is a bit absurd. The reality we live in is a dirty one. We don't like to face that because we all contribute to it in one way or another. However, that is the fact and to think it would change goes against all human nature and 1000's of years of history. Just saying, if I were a betting man, the "rats" don't get removed. Just morph into a more saleable form so we don't have to feel too guilty about it.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia6 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:27 am

The ppl who have been in control are still in control and any changes that do take place are being done under their control so they can use it to their own advantage while feigning defeat.

With that in mind the possibility of change under their control is still a possibility...since the ppl who are really in power will be able to take advantage of whatever system is in place. Whether it benefits us or not in the short/long term...

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum