Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Exchange rate DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Exchange rate

+26
lonestartxcowboy
Boas2
Ponee
2texans
generalpatton
milleriniraq
GIN4US
az-tex
therealbutterfly
1alaskan
HeadNotTheTail
mlk6
Clydesdale
Queen Dinar
blinkster
Catherine
KAI
Asia6
bigdaddytim
jumiss
prosetian
HezekiaH
dinarstar
Terbo56
ou812
rwing22
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Exchange rate Empty Exchange rate

Post by rwing22 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:39 pm

I am fairly new and may have missed it. I have heard that cash in could be anywhere from 10 cents per to $14 dollars. I have dinars but what advantage is it to Irag if they buy back dinar for $14 as a posed to a smaller amount?
This may be a simple question to an economist but I'm not quite understanding a large payout from Iraq.
Thank you for your help.

rwing22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Exchange rate Empty Re: Exchange rate

Post by ou812 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Get $14 out of your head, you'll thank me later.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Being POSITIVE goes along way- Let's lighten up a bit, shall we?Nobody knows 'till it hits- Here's to the best we all deserve!!:drunken: :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:04 pm

"Get $14 out of your head, you'll thank me later."

The thrill lies in the hunt!!...aaah well.....it would be nice though! Very Happy

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:11 pm

ou812 I am taking your advice. I pushed $14 out of my head.Does that mean I will get $14 in my hand this week? Go RV Exchange rate 761671673

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Sweeeet!!Exchange rate 1499845164 Exchange rate 1499845164 Exchange rate 203646764 Exchange rate 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:20 pm

@HezekiaH wrote:ou812 I am taking your advice. I pushed $14 out of my head.Does that mean I will get $14 in my hand this week? Go RV Exchange rate 761671673

lol! lol! lol!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:39 pm

@rwing22 wrote:I am fairly new and may have missed it. I have heard that cash in could be anywhere from 10 cents per to $14 dollars. I have dinars but what advantage is it to Irag if they buy back dinar for $14 as a posed to a smaller amount?
This may be a simple question to an economist but I'm not quite understanding a large payout from Iraq.
Thank you for your help.

Whether it is $14 or $1, Iraq does not have the cash to buy back that currency, they printed about 30 trillion dinar and the has to be at least 25 trillion still in circulation. The plan I have heard was a deal was made that central banks of various countries will not send the dinar back to Iraq, they will keep it as a foreign reserve and Iraq won't have to buy it back. That is about the only way I can see where Iraq could RV with that many dinar still in circulation.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rwing22 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Thank you, prosetian that clarifies..

rwing22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jumiss Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:51 pm

$14 is pie in the sky thinking...completely unrealistic.

Think more like .86 to $4.00 per dinar and you will be blessed and unfettered.

jumiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:04 pm

So what does $1:1 hurt? I personally would be as tickled as a nekked fat man in a busted feather bed!! ALL OVER!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia6 Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Who here believes that when the RV does happen...that the US and CAD currencies will also adjust up or down or stay the same?

I'm looking for logical reasons for the currencies to revalue up or down.

And how that may affect the actualy RV amount you receive.

Thanks.

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Exchange rate Empty A solution for ou812

Post by KAI Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:23 pm

ou812 - if $14 is a blessing you can't recceive by faith affraid , I'd be very, very, very happy bigsmile
if you would please send the difference to me!

You can IM me to get the wire details. See you at the bank soon!

Make it a great day!
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:34 pm

@KAI wrote:ou812 - if $14 is a blessing you can't recceive by faith affraid , I'd be very, very, very happy bigsmile

Make it a great day!

And some to me tooooo plz!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Exchange rate Smiley-happy093Exchange rate 7_11_117Exchange rate Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

@Catherine wrote:
@KAI wrote:ou812 - if $14 is a blessing you can't recceive by faith affraid , I'd be very, very, very happy bigsmile

Make it a great day!

And some to me tooooo plz!

...and abbyann and doodoo...you do not want to forget them!
(not that we ever could Wink ),
that would cause a furry flurry to be sure 🐱

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Hmmm, now would those who would have someone send them the overage if those people who are not able to recieve the $14 by faith, be willing to make up the difference between whatever it RVs at (if less than $14) and $14? Sounds like a fair deal to me. It doesn't even have to be made up by each of you, I'd be willing to let you all share it. Laughing

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:03 pm

If I'm not mistaken, part of the RV pkg for the US (and perhaps other countries) is to get oil very cheap ($33-$35 a barrel) from Iraq in return for the Dinar we cash-in. This also would weigh heavily in favor of a higher-rate RV if the oil deal is indeed part of the package, and I believe it is. This isn't just about currency/gold, folks. That's as I understand it, anyway.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm

@prosetian wrote:Hmmm, now would those who would have someone send them the overage if those people who are not able to recieve the $14 by faith, be willing to make up the difference between whatever it RVs at (if less than $14) and $14? Sounds like a fair deal to me. It doesn't even have to be made up by each of you, I'd be willing to let you all share it. Laughing

:yes:

You are tooooooo smart! lol!

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Oil, gold, silver, or free tickets to disneyland for everyone in Iraq!!! Let's just git 'r dun!!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:12 pm

I am 100% with you on that! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Dinar Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Anything new from the other sites?

Queen Dinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:33 pm

@Queen Dinar wrote:Anything new from the other sites?

Register at http://www.changesxchange.com/
You will get the hard tack news,which is as close to the facts as you can get at this time.
The home page here will give you details from where we may post information on Oom.

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Eureka! I just read that Disneyworld Baghdad (the first in the ME) plans to open in the summer of 2013.Contracts in process. Locals plan to call it Dinarworld!

Link? there is no link, my brain cells have disconnected. Exchange rate 761671673 Exchange rate 567726376

Go RVVVVVVVVVVV! Exchange rate 3925848005
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:15 pm

@KAI wrote:Eureka! I just read that Disneyworld Baghdad (the first in the ME) plans to open in the summer of 2013.Contracts in process. Locals plan to call it Dinarworld!

Link? there is no link, my brain cells have disconnected. Exchange rate 761671673 Exchange rate 567726376

Go RVVVVVVVVVVV! Exchange rate 3925848005

lol! lol! lol!
Now THAT is new...news lmao

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 pm

@rwing22 wrote:I am fairly new and may have missed it. I have heard that cash in could be anywhere from 10 cents per to $14 dollars. I have dinars but what advantage is it to Irag if they buy back dinar for $14 as a posed to a smaller amount?
Thank you for your help.

Just for clarification purposes this is all in my opinion.

For starters I believe that $4.10 is the bare minimum we would receive. Here is my reasoning, Shabbs himself has said on a few occasions that they would have the strongest currency in the M.E.

Currently at Wells Fargo Kuwait is $4.07 and here is the link to prove it.
https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=rate

Click on the tab that says All Currencies

In order for them to have the strongest currency in the middle east they would indeed have to be above $4.07.

So in my opinion this .10 and .86 and 1.17 is all nonsense.

Secondly I have read (not confirmed) that the U.S. is not going to trade the dinar in for cash. They are expected to use it in trade for oil credits.

I do not think we will see $14.38 but I do believe it is possible.

Let me explain.

If the U.S. is going to trade the dinar to Iraq for oil credits, the U.S.and Iraq can in turn except a higher rate on dinar cash-in from U.S. citizens. If Iraq and the U.S. agree on a rate of exchange higher than what the actual CBI posted rate will be, it could easily be Posted only in the U.S. Central Bank at a higher rate.
(A bank can pay more than a set rate if they so choose. Not always a good idea, but I do not think legally they can accept less aside from fees.)

The agreement between Iraq and the U.S. could be settled at a higher rate because instead of getting cash, they are trading it for oil. Oil costs a lot less than it is sold for (simple business pratice, it's called making a profit). So as a thank you to the U.S. for saving their country about a decade ago, (from a money hungry, war-monger of a dictator.) In addition, to training them and also helping them rebuild their country, they decide they will give us a special deal.

So lets say Iraq/U.S. does give us $14.38. We are not sure between state and fed what the taxes are going to be so we will estimate 25%. After tax that would be $10.78/dinar. When the U.S. goes to trade the dinar in for oil, which they most assuredly would do at a discounted rate, but at a rate that would still allow Iraq to profit a little bit. The U.S. profits by getting a huge discount on oil, and technically we will not be paying for it, just trading. Then they turn around and sell it to refinery's at a profit plus tax. The refinery's sell it to gas stations for profit, plus U.S. gets tax. Then the gas stations sell to us at a profit, plus U.S. gets tax. Making a huge profit for every one for like the next 50 years and not really paying for the oil.

Iraq doesn't have to pay mad stacks of cash to retrieve their dinar, they simply trade it for oil at a profit. With all the new reserves they have available to them, and the increase in their B.P.D.(Barrels Per Day) output. They will still make more money than before and they have one of the strongest, if not the strongest currency on the planet. Providing money for the citizens which will benefit all of them as well.

We win because we get a great rate making us wealthy. Inputting millions or even billions of dollars back into the U.S. economy. We will store it in the U.S. Banks boosting their profits(from our investments).

We will buy all of our stuff at wally world, boosting china's profits. This really is a game changer and as for you nay-sayers that exclaim the rate could never be that high.

Well this just goes to show you it could be that high (not saying it will), and everyone could benefit from it being that high.

Just because it doesn't seem feasible, doesn't mean it's not possible. We don't know all of which goes on behind-the-scenes and we never will know it all.

I say we just get along. Those who bash those for saying the rate is $14.38 are just as guilty as those who tell us the rate is high.

Those who tell us the rate is high are guilty of letting us be dreamers, and telling us nothing can stand in our way. (Not a crime by the way)Yes it's possible it could be less and we would be a little disappointed until we see a bank statement with more zero's than we have ever seen before.

However, those who are bashing the above, and those saying stuff like $0.10, $0.86, or $1.17 could be considered as equally guilty for suppressing our dreams, and telling us to think inside the box.

Let me remind you that our Heavenly Father is in control and there is NOTHING HE CAN NOT DO.
If our Heavenly Father wants to give us $1,000,000 per dinar he can do that, and no one is going to tell Him no.

This is for the benefit of man, But GOD is in control.

So please keep an open mind, let's not judge each other. And for the LOVE OF GOD let us join together and change this world for the better in the name of Jesus, together with the guidance and direction of our Heavenly Father.

I apologize for my grammar, and punctuation mistakes. My high school english teacher would beat me with a stick. SORRY! MRS. LUCERO

Last edited by Clydesdale on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : errors)

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Exchange rate 3151798102
Exchange rate Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 pm

A very interesting post Clydesdale,thank you so much...
that is why I love this site,so many ideas and theories to make me think...
which is,once again,quite difficult for me! Wink Wink

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlk6 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 pm

great post thanks

mlk6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm

It is hard to say what the rate will be , most of the Info is coming from People that are trying to factor in how much Iraq's Debt is and are coming up with these High Numbers I believe that they were told this by someone that is interpreting all that has been announced in Iraq, all we know as far as facts are considered is there are none, everything that we have been told has changed now , and taking that into account, well you decide what you want to believe...CBI stated 1 to 1 a month ago, year and a half ago 3.41 or better. now all these crazy rates. I believe there is some levity to it taking into account that Debt's are knocking and the Rv has taken so long, Now things have changed again. So let the Person step up that has a theory. You don't and no one does. this has all changed and certain players are calling the shots on this RV and we will be very happy with the rate , sure I think it will be over 4.00 and no I don't think it will come close to 9.00 on our end that is , But Hey right now we would not laugh at 1.00 would we . so sit back this sucker is almost done. I would like to say it will be done before the Summit, BUT look who we are dealing with and the track record... all I really know is that this will be done by Sept.BACK WALL. I have even compromised my understanding at this point in the Game. here I am thinking that we are in a dead calm again and POW right in the kisser. But really how much is BS? A HOLE BUNCH if you ask me, so hang on this is going to be a real crazy next three days. Love HNTT.

Oh by the Way Hey Punisher.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:11 am

Great Post HNTT i agree, it's hard to say what it will be. I just hope it is soon.

I don't have a bunch of dinar, but I would be happy with $1.00, ecstatic with $2.00, overjoyed with $3.00, and wetting myself with glee with $4.00+ .

Exchange rate Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 am

Nice post HNTT...me too Clydesdale! happydance

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:58 am

iF IT RV'S AT OVER $14.00, I'M BUYING A NFL AND A MLB TEAM! IF MY WIFE LETS ME THAT IS

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:58 am

Clydesdale, with all due respect, the strongest currency doesnt necessarily mean highest value. They (Iraq) along with the IMF have stated that Iraq has the strongest currency as of NOW and its only at $.00086.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:10 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:Clydesdale, with all due respect, the strongest currency doesnt necessarily mean highest value. They (Iraq) along with the IMF have stated that Iraq has the strongest currency as of NOW and its only at $.00086.

True that... but perhaps they are "speculating" on the "future value" in their line of reasoning... Wink Smile when they say that...

And as for $14.00 + lol! lol! lol! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

but if it was to come true, I would laugh all the way to the bank :cheers:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rwing22 Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 am

Thank you, Clydesdale, great explanation.

rwing22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GIN4US Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 am

A wise man by the name of Earl Nightingale once stated: "You get what you think about most of the time."

I, personally, am thinking $14.38 and not a penny less! happydance

For those who state that it is unrealistic, let me just ask, and I mean no ill intent, who are we to state what is or isn't realistic when this is the first time, in our modern history, that something of this magnitude has ever happened??? This isn't just about the Dinar; therefore everything that we do know about their prior RV's is just based on their particular instance at that time.

Since this is a global reset of our monetary system, we are flying into uncharted territory. I think it is extremely likely to come in at that rate (maybe even a bit higher) and linger there for a bit before dropping down and settling into it's lasting rate.

If there are those who have stated they saw the $14.38, well, then I have faith in that. I will think about that nonstop to bring it into fruition.

These are my opinions and feelings from my gut intuition, which rarely steers me wrong. Yes, I could be wrong, but...hey, I could be right!

Wishing for more money is not a sin. Just think of how many more people you can help with all of it! I am!

Whatever the mind of man can conceive, and bring itself to believe, it can achieve. ~ Napoleon Hill
GIN4US
GIN4US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 am

Everybody can have their own opinion. That is fine and hopefully, most people will come to their own conclusions. However, I do think this "global reset" thing has gotten a lot of mention without alot of proof. I do think the IQD will RV (at least I freakin hope so). However, I tend to believe this is just a global bailout. One thing greed doesn't do is change. So this buys another 5 or 10 years but it might be the last time to prepare before the system is really consolidated even more than it is now. That's why a 1 to 1 makes so much sense. Easy for the people of Iraq, a ton of people make alot of money, but not too much to upset the apple cart of power and people forget how we got into this mess until they do it again. The problem with a $14 RV is that it throws everything out of whack. The USD would be seen as second class as well as the GBP. That can't happen in the current state. Just my opinion, but I could be wrong.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by generalpatton Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:14 am

Someone needs to dumb this down for us ...where are the banks that show the rate on the screens as told...I want to go to one of those banks that has the screen with the rate today.

generalpatton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2texans Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 am

There is no bank with any rate on any screen.

2texans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 am

@2texans wrote:There is no bank with any rate on any screen.

Exchange rate Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7MTWG-0Dg_F43C0_THk579KCSRVDGoQ1ecgqCEimiHmoATpPDKQ But maybe later today.... Please keep your eyes on the news, cbi, forex etc.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boas2 Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 am

I will take any rate they posted. But do it anyway.

Boas2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 am

We have been blessed to be participants in this momentus occassion! Take a moment a think about how blessed you are right this minute...take the Dinar out of the picture...just think of all the blessings you have right this minute! Then take a moment and think how blessed you will be when the Dinar RVs.

I live my life for today! Yesterday is a canceled check. Not worth the paper itis written on. Tomorrow is a promisory note. You ma or may not get it.

But today...is "Cash in Hand"! I ask you....how do you choose to spend it?
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Just so you all know.

I said I don't think we will see The $14 rate. I was simply explaining that it was possible. I even gave a full explanation as to how it was possible. Doesn't mean it is going to happen.

Also if it did RV at $14 I think only the U.S. would get that rate, please read my previous post as to why. So it's not like every country in the world would be cashing in at that rate.

I also think anything below $4.10 is not going to happen.

TRB I understand what you are saying, It makes sense. They sure have enough natural resources to back up their value, which even at current value still makes it a strong or even the strongest currency.

As far as a 1-1 rate goes, if the dinar was going to be the exact same value as a USD why on earth would they have to educate the people. A simple statement of, "use dinar instead of USD it is the same value" would work.

I am in no way saying im right, just trying to give my perspective and show that just because you don't think a high rate is possible, doesn't mean it can't happen. My previous post explains how everyone can benefit if the rate were to be $14. So it is possible.

Not to mention than the Matthew verse below says it's possible and that comes from the highest authority from JESUS HIMSELF what better proof than that?

Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes.

Matthew 19:26 And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Last edited by Clydesdale on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Exchange rate Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Some people won't listen, so don't waste the time- They seem to know MORE than we do-:silent:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 pm

I would hope it's in the $14 range but it only makes sense that it will be close to the Kuwaiti Dinar.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Either way this will be one happy puppy! Exchange rate 1815401988

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Exchange rate 2805820865  Exchange rate 2805820865  Exchange rate 2805820865  Exchange rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Listen carefully Kevind53...you are getting sleeeepy, you are closing your eyes, you want to send Blexie half of your dinars.........half of your dinars...when you wake up you won't remember any of this.....WAKE UP. Hey, you fell asleep there.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Nope ... but I saw your eyelids getting heavy ... you can hardly keep them open ... sooo heavy ...
Exchange rate Tired-11

lol! lol! lol!
Hi-Ho Hi-Ho ... It's off to sing I go ... :study:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Exchange rate 2805820865  Exchange rate 2805820865  Exchange rate 2805820865  Exchange rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Remember, when I snap my fingers you will put half your dinars in a package and .................
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Blexum- And you'll probably get your neck wrung!!Laughing Exchange rate 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BEACHSNAKE98 Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 pm

I still don't understand why the rate has to be simplified. I live near the Mexican border and they never seem to have a problem converting dollars to pesos and vice-a-versa. I frequently buy gas and diesel and God knows the attendants are not math geniuses over there. They can make it whatever value they want and the people will adjust. Everytime they adjust the exchange rate in Mexico, everyone seems to be able to figure it out! I'm sure the Iraqis will make the adjustment just fine!

BEACHSNAKE98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum