Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What the ?????????? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What the ??????????

+9
dinarstar
doodoo
wisconsindinar
ADMIN
nwrichard
Kevind53
Ponee
aksafeone
az-tex
13 posters

Go down

What the ?????????? Empty What the ??????????

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 am

Why was this thread closed???

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19775-really

Nothing was posted that broke any rules that I could see...

What a deal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What the ?????????? Empty Re: What the ??????????

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Hmmmm, you got a PM from a mod after a friendly suggestion and you wonder why it was closed? Hmmmmmmmmm.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:15 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Hmmmm, you got a PM from a mod after a friendly suggestion and you wonder why it was closed? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Yeah as a matter of fact I do wonder... Perhaps you could enlighten me... The PM wasn't even regarding anything in particular to that thread... so, yes, please enlighten me as to what forum rule was violated or who was out of line with their post???

Inquiring minds would like to know.... seriously Rolling Eyes

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Well, since I didn't do any thing but read the thread - ya got me cause I do NOT have a clue. But, I do know that sometimes when threads appear to be headed south or sideways they get sidetracked. I guess we will (excuse the reference) have to "GO FISH" as neither of us know. Sorry.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:32 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Well, since I didn't do any thing but read the thread - ya got me cause I do NOT have a clue. But, I do know that sometimes when threads appear to be headed south or sideways they get sidetracked. I guess we will (excuse the reference) have to "GO FISH" as neither of us know. Sorry.

Thank you for your honesty...

I could not see anywhere that there was anything said or headed south, or sideways, or... well you get the idea... Wink Smile

Perhaps it was closed by accident??? scratch lol! What the ?????????? 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:33 pm

I can't figure it out myself, it is a mystery...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 pm

The only thing I see is the original post might be the cause. Members have been asked numerous times not to pull Okie/Bulldog posts down from the Okie and Wingmen section. I know, you pulled it from Dinar Guru, but pretty much the same thing ... but only the person who locked it knows for sure and twern't me! :evil:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What the ?????????? 2805820865  What the ?????????? 2805820865  What the ?????????? 2805820865  What the ?????????? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:18 pm

So if no one can see why it was pulled and cannot see any rules that were broken, why not put it back for everyone else to see now that you have our curiosity up?
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:19 pm

@nwrichard wrote:So if no one can see why it was pulled and cannot see any rules that were broken, why not put it back for everyone else to see now that you have our curiosity up?

Now there is the million dollar question...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:22 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:The only thing I see is the original post might be the cause. Members have been asked numerous times not to pull Okie/Bulldog posts down from the Okie and Wingmen section. I know, you pulled it from Dinar Guru, but pretty much the same thing ... but only the person who locked it knows for sure and twern't me! :evil:

I don't see posting what Okie/wingmen have said violated any rules. It was brought over here for discussion due to the plain and simple fact that when it is posted in the wingman section, the topic is locked right away.

How can discussing what the folks that this forum was set up for (okie/wingman) be a violation...

Does not make ANY SENSE...seriously

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 pm

@az-tex wrote:
@aksafeone wrote:Well, since I didn't do any thing but read the thread - ya got me cause I do NOT have a clue. But, I do know that sometimes when threads appear to be headed south or sideways they get sidetracked. I guess we will (excuse the reference) have to "GO FISH" as neither of us know. Sorry.

Thank you for your honesty...

I could not see anywhere that there was anything said or headed south, or sideways, or... well you get the idea... Wink Smile

Perhaps it was closed by accident??? scratch lol! What the ?????????? 1261280965

All of Okie/bulldog's posts are locked immediately after they are posted...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Miskebam wrote:

All of Okie/bulldog's posts are locked immediately after they are posted...

But they are not to be discussed???

What a deal... Did you lock that thread??? There were NO rule violations that I can see...

Inquiring minds would like to know... seriously

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsindinar Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Your post was closed for the same reason all my posts are removed, your disagreeing with the great one!!

wisconsindinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:31 pm

@wisconsindinar wrote:Your post was closed for the same reason all my posts are removed, your disagreeing with the great one!!

No... I was discussing, along with several others... the latest "intel"... and it was done in a respectful manner to boot, I might add...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsindinar Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Love the banner at the top of this site

IF YOU DONT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!

wisconsindinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

@wisconsindinar wrote:Love the banner at the top of this site

LOL

That is to keep us "grounded"... Wink Laughing

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

az-tex:

When Okie/Bulldog post it is by a mod, and usually what is posted has come from chat. Their posts are locked, as Miskebam told you, and are not allowed to be re-posted by anyone else. If that is why your post was removed, and I'd bet it was, then you need not complain as that is the way of this site.
You, as are all other than Okie, Wingmen, and Miskebam are a GUEST in Okies house.
Please respect Okie/wingmen/admins/mods. Arguing about it will only result in unwanted results.
This could be over soon - if so all of the postulating about a locked or removed thread will be meaningless. If not, it is how it is - move on.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Out of respect for our host, I shall remain out of the conversation, other than to say

We are indeed closer at this very moment than we have ever been before, however........

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:41 pm

@wisconsindinar wrote:Your post was closed for the same reason all my posts are removed, your disagreeing with the great one!!

We do not remove for disagreeing. We remove for the manner it is expressed. BIG difference.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsindinar Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Ponee, he is hurting people with these false claims ! Slice and dice it however you want!

wisconsindinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 pm

@aksafeone wrote:az-tex:

When Okie/Bulldog post it is by a mod, and usually what is posted has come from chat. Their posts are locked, as Miskebam told you, and are not allowed to be re-posted by anyone else. If that is why your post was removed, and I'd bet it was, then you need not complain as that is the way of this site.
You, as are all other than Okie, Wingmen, and Miskebam are a GUEST in Okies house.
Please respect Okie/wingmen/admins/mods. Arguing about it will only result in unwanted results.
This could be over soon - if so all of the postulating about a locked or removed thread will be meaningless. If not, it is how it is - move on.

Since when has it been the "rule" that we can't discuss "intel" that was posted by the very name sake of this site??? ESPECIALLY the calling of the RV???

I brought over the dinarguru version of the posts AFTER I verified their authenticity by viewing the wingman section of the forum.

How about this nugget:

3-17-2012 *** Special RV UPDATE *** Several INTEL Gurus are essentially calling the RV--they expect rate to drop on bank screens today or tomorrow....So Far NO NEWSHOUND Guru has confirmed this, NO Dinar Guru Members, and Dianr Brokers are still selling at old rate--...the newshound updates have been very positive but none are seeing RV yet...we are looking for consensus
from BOTH groups....this is very exciting BUT we have been to this point before...stay tuned for further updates as the latest unfolds...

I still see NO VIOLATION of ANY rule, and everyone was being respectful, and there was no bashing nor gnashing of teeth...

Like I said:

What a deal Rolling Eyes affraid Rolling Eyes

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 pm

@aksafeone wrote:az-tex:

bounce bounce bounce

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:15 pm

The question has been answered. I think it is time to go to our corners. Drink some gatorade and at the sound of the bell.... oh wait... the next phrase would be and come out swinging... that isnt what i was going for....

I think we should just breathe. And I believe that we can discuss the posts without any issue. I dont think we have been told we cant.

We just have to discuss without hostility. Disagree yes, that is ok. Be belligerantly confrontational, no. Discussion is good. I like it. It stimulates the mind.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:13 pm

[quote="ponee"]The question has been answered. I think it is time to go to our corners. Drink some gatorade and at the sound of the bell.... oh wait... the next phrase would be and come out swinging... that isnt what i was going for....

I think we should just breathe. And I believe that we can discuss the posts without any issue. I dont think we have been told we cant.

We just have to discuss without hostility. Disagree yes, that is ok. Be belligerantly confrontational, no. Discussion is good. It stimulates the mind

Very Happy I agree with Ponee. (emphasis mine in her quote). Discussion IS good, my only point so far is it is difficult to discuss if I don't have all of the discussion.So if part of the thread is locked, discussion is mute as facts are hidden Q.E.D.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Just so everyone knows where I stand on the matter, I too have struggled with Okie's calling the RV with apparent immunity. I was very disappointed, and very angry. So much so it was invading my thoughts far to often. I took time to breath and to try to find out why such a reaction from me. I suppose in the end I was angry because my hopes were raised and the RV did not happen. Other than that I was not hurt. I realized Okie is human just like I am and I can not call it any better. The thing that still gets me a little is he is allowed to make any claim he wants with no apparent ramification or justification. I just decided to let it go. I study history a bit myself and like Abraham Lincoln. Here is a quote of his that helped me:""You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich, you cannot strengthen
the weak by weakening the strong, you cannot lift the wage earner up by
pulling the wage payer down, you cannot further the brotherhood of man
by inciting class hatred. You cannot build character and courage by
taking away men's initiative and independence." (Abraham Lincoln)".

The important part is You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. I took this to apply to intel providers. I had more piece. I look at their records and now laugh and have already decided that anyone who called it wrong more than twice I will not listen to for Post RV projects. I will still perhaps research their ideas, but they will have zero weight with me until they have a better track record.

So let them predict, let them call it, and let them build up their own reputation for being right or wrong that will follow them Post RV. Have fun with it. It will come when it will come. When it does cash out and follow your own plan.

Blessings all. What the ?????????? 949729897
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:02 pm

NWrichard - What the ?????????? I_like_you_06

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

We can only say that this is Okie's site. Yes, it is owned by Miskie, but she made it for Okie. He can post what he wants on his site. We don't have to agree or disagree with him, and you don't have to read it.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What the ?????????? 2805820865  What the ?????????? 2805820865  What the ?????????? 2805820865  What the ?????????? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:16 pm

@ponee wrote:NWrichard - What the ?????????? I_like_you_06

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed What the ?????????? 1261280965 What the ?????????? 949729897
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 pm

And if you disagree keep it to yourself, these are sensitive times be careful, I truly trust Okie, just hold on for a couple of days until we can check it out at the banks, just saying....
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:22 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:The only thing I see is the original post might be the cause. Members have been asked numerous times not to pull Okie/Bulldog posts down from the Okie and Wingmen section. I know, you pulled it from Dinar Guru, but pretty much the same thing ... but only the person who locked it knows for sure and twern't me! :evil:

Just to point out the hypocrisy in all of this...

You posted this on another thread:

And since Okie and Bulldog are on the "approved list"... I feel that my reasoning is justified...

.... "facts are stubborn things"...

Kevind53 wrote:

Doesn't really matter, that Guru is not on the approved list to post. Please post only those approved ...

Quote:
Here
is a list of people that WILL be allowed to have their posts placed
here, because they base their chats/posts on actual information they
have researched (documents and articles) rather than something they
heard from a source.

Bondlady
Kaperoni
Medic
Mailman17
Phoenix3333
Lakehouse Blog
Scooter

and anyone else that falls within the same criteria.

and then of course Okie, Bear, ScottiG, Bulldog, Vic1, Papajack and AJanderson, they are part of the memberbase.

Thank you,
Miskebam

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Yes facts are stubborn things, and you know darn well what I meant. It is what Miske wants, and that is what we will enforce. If you have problems with that, take it up with her.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

I think it is time to MOVE ON. This discussion has gone on long enough and is headed no where fast. To quote my earlier statement: "You, as are all - other than Okie, Wingmen, and Miskebam - are a GUEST in Okies house.
Please respect Okie/wingmen/admins/mods. Arguing about it will only result in unwanted results." I NOW MAKE THAT A WARNING. MOVE off this subject.

I would suggest changing the subject to something positive like something from changesxchanges. The news has been very good lately and progress has been forth coming like it never has before. Come on - RV!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Nrichard has been previously warned- His stay at OOM is over-Who wants the honors?What the ?????????? 3614774015 What the ?????????? 3614774015 Mad Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 pm

WOW!!!!! $14.38 you don't say? Just a couple of weeks ago it was a measly $12. I think I'll hold out until the first of the year. It surely will be over $20 by then. lol!
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Nrichard has been previously warned- His stay at OOM is over-Who wants the honors?What the ?????????? 3614774015 What the ?????????? 3614774015 Mad Mad

Huh? Do you have the right person banned?

What the ?????????? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm

I apologize- I looked at wrong post- I meant to say Aztek- Thankyou TRB,4 pointing that out to me - I appreciate it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Holy smokes !!! I will NEVER GO OUT FOR PIZZA AGAIN !!!! All hades breaks loose when i do...

What the ?????????? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5DliSBIADC_VK-2jmkr9iCAFbbNik3mHcdL9vrwW0labXPXD8DQ

Last edited by ponee on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:17 pm

You guys are all totally confused at the moment. I guess you have had to have been here since 3:00 am this morning!!!!!!LOL someopne has to keep up with it LOL.........Like Ponee and I !!!!LOL
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Did you ever think about home delivery?Laughing :lol!:Nes What the ?????????? 3091836158 What the ?????????? 3568750529

Next time for sure....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 pm

@terbo56 wrote:I apologize- I looked at wrong post- I meant to say Aztek- Thankyou TRB,4 pointing that out to me - I appreciate it-
Aztek? I didn't see this person's comment on here. Surely you didn't mean Az-tex?

Last edited by wes on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Wes- Please read fifth post from the top of this thread-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Wes- Please read fifth post from the top of this thread-
Still didn't see an Aztek. Did see az-tex but didn't see anything close to warranting being booted from the site. I just read a curtious discussion involving az-tex and the other mods working at the time.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum