Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
God Calling - No Greater Joy       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

God Calling - No Greater Joy

Go down

God Calling - No Greater Joy       Empty God Calling - No Greater Joy

Post by 7freemom Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:10 am

God Calling by The Two Listeners (two anonymous ladies many decades ago) edited by A.J. Russell

No Greater Joy March 17

Withdraw into the calm of communion with Me. Rest ... in that calm and Peace. Life knows no greater joy than you will find in converse and companionship with Me.

You are Mine. When that soul finds its home of rest in Me, then it is that its real Life begins. Not in years; as man counts it, do we measure in My Kingdom.

We count only from his second birth... "Ye must be born again." We know no life but Eternal Life and when a man enters into that, then he lives.

And this Life Eternal, to know God, My Father and Me, the Son sent by Him. So immature, so childish, so empty is all so called living before that. I shower Love on you. Pass Love on.....

Is this work Mine or not? You need to trust Me for everything.

=================================

Simplicity March 12 Simplicity is the keynote of My Kingdom. Choose simple things always. Love and reverence the humble and the simple.... Your standard must never be the world's standard. ====================

God's Touch March 14 .... I am here. .. your Lord, Life of your body and mind and soul-- renewer of your youth....

Persevere in all I tell you to do... My leading... has been... as you have carried out My wishes,... more clear and definite teaching and guidance.

Man's ectasy is God's touch on quickened, responsive spirit-nerves. Joy-- Joy-- Joy.

================

Your Cross Is You March 15 ...you are only an instrument... Make yourself very fit to do My work. All that hinders ... must be cured.....

"Take up your cross daily and follow Me."

Yes, but the cross given to each one of you is only a cross provided on which you can crucify the self of yours that hinders progress and Joy, and prevents the flow through your being of My invigorating Life and Spirit.

Listen to Me, love Me, joy in Me. Rejoice. ===========

Reflect Me March 16 .... Shut out the distractions of the world. I am your Life, the very breath of your soul....

Hear Me. Talk to Me. Reflect Me....

Make Me real... lead a soul to Me.... the only real Spirit that understands it.

====================================

Shared in His Love, Joy, Peace, Redemption, Forgiveness, New Life, and much more... 7freemom Very Happy ❤

☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum