Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Call for the Blessing to Manifest DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Call for the Blessing to Manifest

Go down

Call for the Blessing to Manifest Empty Call for the Blessing to Manifest

Post by bobH Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 am

To Okie and Bulldog, we love your efforts to keep us informed and I applaud you for that.

I have a thought, many times its said by the Guru's that the RV will come in God's timing, ok, I agree but my friends you are leaving out the second part of the two part equation.

God is looking for us to call for the blessing. Lets look at it this way, God is ready and saying to us, "I, Father God, am ready to release the blessing upon you, are you ready my children?"

Our response to Father God, "Yes Father, your children of this earth, are ready to receive your blessing and in your precise son's name, Jesus, we call for the blessings that you have for us with the Revaluation of Currencies, the Global settlements and the Prosparity packages, to manifest now in Jesus name".

We thank you Father God for the gifts that you have given us today for us to go forth and multiple and bring good news in the kingdom of God. We give you all the praise and glory.

Amen.

bobH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Call for the Blessing to Manifest Empty Re: Call for the Blessing to Manifest

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:03 am

angelwing

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum