Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms

Go down

Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms Empty Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms

Post by RVMania Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Allawi: integration center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms
بتاريخ : الثلاثاء 02-08-2011 12:43 مساء
On: Tuesday 02/08/2011 12:43

بغداد (الاخبارية)...
Baghdad (news) ...
قال رئيس القائمة العراقية اياد علاوي إن إندماج تحالف الوسط مع العراقية تأكيد على انها تمثل الشعب العراقي بكل طوائفه واشكاله وهي قادرة على ان تكون عاملا مهما في تقدم مسار المشروع الوطني وتعزيز مسيرته نحو الاهداف المرجوة.
He said the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi said the integration of center coalition with the Iraqi emphasize that they represent the Iraqi people in all walks of life and its forms are able to be an important factor in the progress of the project path and strengthening the national march towards the desired goals.
ونقل بيان لمكتب الهاشمي تلقت (الوكالة الاخبارية للانباء ) نسخة منه عن علاوي في مؤتمر صحفي وخلال استضافة رئيس قائمة تجديد طارق الهاشمي اجتماعا ضم قادة العراقية مع تحالف الوسط تأكيده على"وجود تحديات كبيرة تواجه العراق ومسيرته نحو الاستقرار والنمو والرفاهية ومن هذا المنطلق جرت حوارات حقيقية مع كتلة الوسط توصلت الى تحقيق التكامل من خلال اندماجها بالكامل مع كتلة العراقية ."
A statement of Hashemi's office received the Agency (news) a copy of it for Allawi told a news conference and by hosting the head of the list to renew Tariq al-Hashemi a meeting of leaders of Iraq with a coalition of center-emphasis on "the existence of significant challenges facing Iraq and the march towards stability, growth and prosperity From this point were dialogues real with the mass center reached to achieve integration through full integration with the mass of Iraq. "
وفي معرض اجابته على سؤال بخصوص موقف العراقية من اجتماع قادة الكتل المقرر اليوم اكد د.اياد علاوي ان"العراقية بإنتظار بعض الضمانات من رئيس الجمهورية تتعلق بالشراكة الحقيقية لادارة الاوضاع" معرباً" عن امله بالحصول على تلك الضمانات للمشاركة في الاجتماع و بخلاف الضمانات لربما سيتعذر علينا ان نكون جزءً مما قد يحصل غدا لكن بالتاكيد نوايانا ايجابية وحقيقية لحضور الاجتماع وانجاحه".
In answer to a question concerning the position of Iraq from a meeting of leaders of blocs due today confirmed. Iyad Allawi said the Iraqi "waiting for some assurance from the President concerning the true partnership to manage the situation," expressed "the hope to obtain such assurances for participation in the meeting and other than the guarantees may not be able We have to be part of what might happen tomorrow, but certainly a positive and genuine intentions to attend the meeting and make it a success. "
من جانبه أوضح رئيس تحالف الوسط السيد اياد السامرائي "ان هذا الاندماج جاء بعد مشاورات عديدة والشعور بالحاجة الى بناء وطني عراقي منجز على اساس النظرة المستقبلية للعراق في ان يكون محترما للدستور وان تراعى فيه حقوق الانسان وتوزع فيه السلطات والصلاحيات بشكل عادل ".
For his part, President of the coalition of the center, Mr. Iyad Samarrai, "This merger came after numerous consultations and feeling the need to build a national Iraqi performed on the basis of the outlook for Iraq to have respect for the Constitution and taking into account human rights and the distribution of the powers and authorities are just."
واضاف السامرائي " قررنا توحيد الجهود وان نضع ايدينا بايدي الاخوة في العراقية من اجل مصلحة الشعب العراقي" .
Samarrai said, "we decided to join efforts and put our hands in the hands of the brothers in Iraq for the sake of the Iraqi people."
ويضم تحالف الوسط كل من كتلة التوافق العراقي والتي تملك 6 مقاعد نيابية وإئتلاف وحدة العراق 4 مقاعد .
The coalition includes the center of the Iraqi Accordance Front, which has 6 seats and the parliamentary coalition and the unity of Iraq, 4 seats.
إنتهى /ع م/..
Finished / LWA / ..

http://translate.goo...Fikhnews.com%2F

RVMania

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum