Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

EU, IRAN, and IMF DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

EU, IRAN, and IMF

+8
alleyrose
kingosawbe
dinarstar
aksafeone
Terbo56
rick152
Kevind53
707RV
12 posters

Go down

EU, IRAN, and IMF Empty EU, IRAN, and IMF

Post by 707RV Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 pm

I just read that quote from a post on dinar recaps that said"ABC in Austrailia announced global currency revaluation to happen soon."
Well I didnt find anything that said that on their website but I found two good articles. One said the EU is going to make it impossible for Iran to bank so they cant make nuclear weapons. The other article was from the imf announcement. Legarde said Greek bailout plan settled and the imf already loaned 23.4billion out of the 37 billion they gave greece. the articles can be found under the "business section" posted today on the Australian ABC website.

Go RV!!

luck be the lady.

707RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

EU, IRAN, and IMF Empty Re: EU, IRAN, and IMF

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Actually the IMF article is over on changesexchages. I believe the rest is not the EU making it hard on Iran but the whole international banking system. Apparently they have been shut out of the electronic banking system.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

EU, IRAN, and IMF 2805820865  EU, IRAN, and IMF 2805820865  EU, IRAN, and IMF 2805820865  EU, IRAN, and IMF 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Can you say where on recaps (the post name) I am trying to chase the Aussie news Thanks ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:11 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Actually the IMF article is over on changesexchages. I believe the rest is not the EU making it hard on Iran but the whole international banking system. Apparently they have been shut out of the electronic banking system.

What you say would be optimal But, will Russia and China actually comply with the world view of Iran??? and then cut them off??? ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:25 pm

As I understand it, it's the international clearing house for interbank transfers that has cut it's ties. If I heard and understood it correctly they have had their ... I hate to even use these words, but they are called what they are called ... swift codes canceled. I'm not a banking type, and never played one on TV, but that is what they said in the news.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

EU, IRAN, and IMF 2805820865  EU, IRAN, and IMF 2805820865  EU, IRAN, and IMF 2805820865  EU, IRAN, and IMF 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 pm

It serves them right, screwing around the way they have been with Uranium-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Not to mention how they treat their neighbors. When one remembers years ago and the hostage situation it isn't too hard to understand why people would not like them.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:As I understand it, it's the international clearing house for interbank transfers that has cut it's ties. If I heard and understood it correctly they have had their ... I hate to even use these words, but they are called what they are called ... swift codes canceled. I'm not a banking type, and never played one on TV, but that is what they said in the news.

Thank you to Wikipedia for this on swift codes....Like santa and walking M & M's they do exist. LOL ...rick152

Jump to: navigation,
search

ISO 9362 (also known as SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions.[1] (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements.

The overlapping issue between ISO 9362 and ISO 13616 is discussed in the article International Bank Account Number
(also called IBAN). The SWIFT network does not require a specific
format for the transaction so the identification of accounts and
transaction types is left to agreements of the transaction partners. In
the process of the Single Euro Payments Area
the European central banks have agreed on a common format based on IBAN
and BIC including an XML-based transmission format for standardized
transactions; the TARGET2 is a joint gross clearing system in the European Union that does not require the SWIFT network for transmission (see EBICS).
The TARGET-directory lists all the BICs of the banks that are attached
to the TARGET2-network being a subset of the SWIFT-directory of BICs.[2]
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

I can see how the banking situation will hurt them,and it could slow down their nuclear program,but Russia and China are still in bed with them,as with Syria,and I am positive both regimes are also making overtures to the Arab Spring nations who have already overturned past governments,thus far,so I'm thinking it could become much,much more complicated,very quickly. :pale:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 pm

@rick152 wrote:Can you say where on recaps (the post name) I am trying to chase the Aussie news Thanks ...rick152

hey rick the post is titled " tidbits from dinarland" 3/15/2012. sorry i didnt respond earlier but its march madness:)

707RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:11 pm

707RV thank you ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 pm

@dinarstar wrote:I can see how the banking situation will hurt them,and it could slow down their nuclear program,but Russia and China are still in bed with them,as with Syria,and I am positive both regimes are also making overtures to the Arab Spring nations who have already overturned past governments,thus far,so I'm thinking it could become much,much more complicated,very quickly. :pale:

Syria is I think the one that has everyone worried. They are pretty much in Iran's hip pocket, and possibly have at least some nuclear stockpiles, not to mention possible WMD materials. (I have read rumors of satellites picking up something being buried in the sand there just before Iraq was invaded. I don't know if it was ever positively identified...) Of course there is always the possibility of Iranian weapons being secreted in Syria for later attacks ... So not just complicated, but very, very ugly. affraid

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:27 am

When speaking of Syria....Does not the Revelation say that (basically) Damascus turns into a glass bowl? Just askin? ...

What I do know is that Qom Iran is about 72 miles from Tehran (the capital). The nuke plant is between the two. Roughly 20 mi outside Qom and 52 miles from city center of Tehran. The peeps in the suberbs of Tehran WILL see the light and feel the concussion when the nuke plant at Qom is taken out. IMO anyone who does not think it will happen is sadly mistaken, China, Russia, or Syria, will complain but that is all. Then MOST of the rest of that part of the world will secretly thank anyone they even think, might have had the strength to accomplish taking out the threat. ...rick152

TEU, IRAN, and IMF Thumbnail
EU, IRAN, and IMF Pixel?adv=23351&t=2

Damascas Syria above and below
EU, IRAN, and IMF Pixel?adv=23351&t=2

EU, IRAN, and IMF Thumbnail
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:07 am

Hay terbo chill out man ever one needs a little nu key lol! theres no point in them even thinking of bombing Israel thats where the great king will reign forever Amen. There the ones who will be destroyed. So I dont even sweat Iran they mess with Israel there done for. You know Israel already has nukes and they could use them if they had to.
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 am

Hey guys it wasn't on the ABC news as such but on a segment where they have a person from one of our major banks talking about the share market and what it's doing etc. Old mate said that things are a bit tipsy turvy because there is a global realignment of currencies at present or about to happen. I didn't see it but a friend of mine who got me into the dinar, did and she rang me most excited. Hope that helps!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 am

first off i hope we dont have to get into nuclear war, but being on 25 and had previously served our country you have to know two things:

1.were the only country to have actually used two nukes

2.no nuke will hit america with all the firepower we have designed with the soul purpose of blowing up a nuke thousands of miles away before it could even hit us.

nuclear dust, rain, etc is out of our control. hope its not windy:)

707RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:07 am

Perhaps, Rick but there is a scripture that speaks of a highway between Egypt, Israel, and Persia that people will travel on to worship God. Can't find it right now, and have to get ready for work, but I know it's there.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 am

Kingosawbe- Thanks 4 that- It just made my day!!Laughing :cheers: lol! EU, IRAN, and IMF 3973136183Amen to that!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 pm

@rick152 wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:Actually the IMF article is over on changesexchages. I believe the rest is not the EU making it hard on Iran but the whole international banking system. Apparently they have been shut out of the electronic banking system.

What you say would be optimal But, will Russia and China actually comply with the world view of Iran??? and then cut them off??? ...rick152

My first thought also, EU doing the right thing, but who knows about the other two?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:13 pm

1alaskan,the other two will do what works for the other two,that we can take to the bank.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:33 pm

@dinarstar wrote:1alaskan,the other two will do what works for the other two,that we can take to the bank.

Oh yea, the old me first trick

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Here you go...

It's very quick - Just (1 -2 ) seconds

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-15/the-kohler-report/3892546

It talks of a global re-alignment of currencies at the 10 second mark

bounce

@707RV wrote:I just read that quote from a post on dinar recaps that said"ABC in Austrailia announced global currency revaluation to happen soon."
Well I didnt find anything that said that on their website but I found two good articles. One said the EU is going to make it impossible for Iran to bank so they cant make nuclear weapons. The other article was from the imf announcement. Legarde said Greek bailout plan settled and the imf already loaned 23.4billion out of the 37 billion they gave greece. the articles can be found under the "business section" posted today on the Australian ABC website.

Go RV!!

luck be the lady.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Whereas the West presses other governments on human rights issues,Russia and China do not have this at the top of their agenda,when seeking in-roads into foreign lands...their domestic policies prove this without any shadow of a doubt.
R&C may keep the incumbent regimes comfortable(in the beginning),with a non-interference policy in local affairs,(human rights!)thereby opening the way forward to the natural resources which these two countries want.
They could build infrastructure,roads,schools,clinics...the military...perhaps a base or two...and in return receive food,minerals and precious metals back home.
We use the carrot and the stick approach,R&C would offer first the carrot,then,when firmly entrenched,and it suites THEM...they may use the stick.
IMO it is like business...we help you,you pay us back...but ultimately,at what price? scratch

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:02 pm

@happywelshguy wrote:Here you go...

It's very quick - Just (1 -2 ) seconds

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-15/the-kohler-report/3892546

It talks of a global re-alignment of currencies at the 10 second mark

bounce

@707RV wrote:I just read that quote from a post on dinar recaps that said"ABC in Austrailia announced global currency revaluation to happen soon."

Go RV!!

luck be the lady.

Thanks HWG.

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm

I just stopped in at DinarRecaps to see how things are going. I read a segment posted by a Regular. It read something to the affect of; Only Whales will receive a high rate, and regular Dinar holders will have to be happy with a $4.00 range.

First of all....Everyone should be ecstatic with a $4.00 rate coming out! I mean really, the return on investment is astronomical at that.

Second, and the reason I am writing this; The currency rate is the CURRENCY RATE! There are no special deals being given to anyone else. Everyone will receive the same rate. The market will adjust the rate over time. I am one of those people that would be getting a special rate if it were available. This is a foreign currency exchange. The circumstances only being different because a particular country is revaluing their currency. It happens all the time, but on a much smaller scale.

This is a very rare event. The only reason people are aware of it is because it is not unprecedented. Please, please stop hanging on the words of some people on these sites. They do not know any more than most of you.

It is heart wrenching to see what these "Gurus" are doing for attention!

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:11 pm

This is just speculative on my part, but I can't help but think the sudden Greek bailout yesterday by the IMF isn't somehow tied to the IQD RV being in the pipeline. Admittedly, I could be way off base here.

As far as the RV rate we get- of course I'm hoping for something high. Hoping, but my world won't come crashing-down if we don't see that. Yes, $4 would be something to be thankful for, as just a $1 rate would be huge for what we've invested. Wherever it lands, I will be thankful.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum