Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!!

+7
Peppermint Patti
SEBtopdog
Jayzze
chevysteve
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
czinser
11 posters

Go down

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Empty Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!!

Post by czinser Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Bulldog is correct about the Coconut Oil.....It does cure many things....We have been taking it for 12 years now.

It is the only other thing in the world that has the same ingredient in it just like mother's milk. This ingredient is the one

that arms the baby to be healthy.

1 to 2 tablespoons a day straight from the GLASS jar. Most of the coconut oil is processed to different degrees. It

will not cure anything.

The very best quality coconut oil and where to buy it is Mercola.com

It is taken straight from the coconut and put into glass jars.

Totally pure and raw and delicious fresh tasting.

Blessings You Guys, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Empty Re: Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!!

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:55 pm

I dont think I will ever understand the rules here.....

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Empty Re: Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 pm

I totally agree that coconut oil is good for you, and I like the flavor as well. I would be careful about using the word cure though ... you wouldn't want to get the pharma cops involved. That's why they use the word "helps."

Moving this to the coffee shop ... a better fit there I think.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 2805820865  Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 2805820865  Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 2805820865  Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 pm

@czinser wrote:Bulldog is correct about the Coconut Oil.....It does cure many things....We have been taking it for 12 years now.

It is the only other thing in the world that has the same ingredient in it just like mother's milk. This ingredient is the one

that arms the baby to be healthy.

1 to 2 tablespoons a day straight from the GLASS jar. Most of the coconut oil is processed to different degrees. It

will not cure anything.

The very best quality coconut oil and where to buy it is Mercola.com

Glad he was right about the cocoanut oil thing.

It is taken straight from the coconut and put into glass jars.

Totally pure and raw and delicious fresh tasting.

Blessings You Guys, CZ Smile
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 pm

what does it cure?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 pm

It is said to help with boosting the HDL, and helps with Alzheimer's, MS, Fibromyalgia, and is just plain old good for you in many ways. I have read some very positive reports of it's efficacy in helping Alzheimer's patients

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 2805820865  Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 2805820865  Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 2805820865  Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:12 am

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am

My husband just told me a story of a Dr. whose husband came down with Alzheimer's... She heard years later about the Coconut Oil and started him on it - just took a chance. Brought him competely back from nowhere... Now, she just makes sure he takes it every day and he is at 100% as long as he stays on it.

That's so incredible and what a blessing for this family to have this wonderful man back. He was so fun loving...

Thank God for these easy cures that don't harm anyone and can cure the very worst of diseases..

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:I dont think I will ever understand the rules here.....

Me either

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Empty COCONUT OIL WITH FREE SHIPPING

Post by TC2012 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 am

I buy a lot of supplements & vitamins from Vitacost and I will say they have excellent products and ship fast. They are running a great special now. Also note that they normally offer free shipping for all orders over $49.00. Just thought you all might be interested in this.

I got an e-mail from them with the below and there is no code needed, evidently when you check out you will just not be charged any shipping if your order is over $20.00

SPECIAL: FREE SHIPPING ON COCONUT OIL & OMEGAS ORDER OF $20.00 OR MORE EXPIRES 3/19/2012 @ 9:00 am EST
Vitacost Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil -- 54 fl oz
Vitacost Price: $19.95
http://www.vitacost.com/Vitacost-Extra-Virgin-Certified-Organic-Coconut-Oil-54-fl-oz

TC

TC2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 am

@ponee wrote:

Me either

Wasnt it just a week or so ago that someone else posted something about cures for cancer and they got jumped on and told to take it to OOM2 and its not meant for here? Trust me, I am happy to see these things here because I dont go to OOM2 but I just wish we knew what we were really allowed to post and what we cant. Cuz it never is the same each day......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@ponee wrote:

Me either

Wasnt it just a week or so ago that someone else posted something about cures for cancer and they got jumped on and told to take it to OOM2 and its not meant for here? Trust me, I am happy to see these things here because I dont go to OOM2 but I just wish we knew what we were really allowed to post and what we cant. Cuz it never is the same each day......

TRB, It wasn't a mod that posted the other article. If a mod posts it on this side, it must automatically make it ok... Right? But, I agree on the wonders of coconut water... It did wonders for Tom Hanks in Castaway... The Professor, Mary Anne, Ginger, the Skipper, Mr & Mrs Howell and Gilligan on Gilligans Island were always healthy... You never saw any of them get sick!!! So it must be good... Twisted Evil

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 am

I agree, I like posts like this. And I really liked the cancer cure/prevention one. I think they should be allowed as coffee shop topics. We ALL have faced, are facing or will face health situations personally or know someone, that this kind of information could be be very helpful for.

God opens doors, I believe this is a community where there are many who can share so much. I would hate to shut the door on a blessing of healthy living. There is way too much push for synthetic drugs when there is so much out there that is a natural way of healing.

There is a difference between using OOM as a platform and flooding the scroll with it and just sharing a useful idea.

If I gave a post in the coffee shop, on 50 ways to use up,the 6 jars of half full peanut butter in the cupboard, should it be locked and sent to oom2? I have that article somewhere by the way....
I believe the coffee shop, is a good place for certain posts, not just virtual coffee and donuts. Friends sharing coffee and chit chat. If I was meeting some girlfriends for coffee, we would certainly discuss coconut milk and foods that cure cancer... Why? Cause my mother suffered 30 mini strokes and suffers from memory loss and has had colon cancer, had almost all of her colon removed, survived and is in remission. she is 69... I am not ready to lose her and if she can change her diet and live longer and healthier, by George ... I would like to know about it.

I think the rule of no non dinar related posts was taken way out of context by some....If I am wrong, then I say get rid of the coffee shop, and have only dinar titled forums to post in and quit confusing everyone and having double standards.

By the way, I love the coffee shop, and would hate to see that happen....

Ok, with that said, LET'S have another cup!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:37 am

Oh, and please keep the rest of this thread in line of the topic and not on whether or not it should stay here or be moved.

Thanks a bunch OOMERS!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:44 am

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! 1261280965

Coconut Oil is a great CURE-It has an ingredient same as Mother's milk- BUY IT HERE!!! Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Ponee I am with you on this,thank you! :yes:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum