Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Any statements from Okie? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Any statements from Okie?

+7
opulentiam
Siaya
Kevind53
chevysteve
bigdaddytim
ADMIN
MarciaD
11 posters

Go down

Any statements from Okie? Empty Any statements from Okie?

Post by MarciaD Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 am

So we have an RV - then we don't have an RV? I think it's time we have some statement from Okie and his "family" as to what is or is not happening?

MarciaD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Any statements from Okie? Empty Re: Any statements from Okie?

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:26 am

As one of the OOM family... and I dont speak for Okie... We dont have an RV until HCL has been passed, Ch7 lifted, The 3 remaining ministers have been announced and the GOI seated... and the Currency Auctions selling USD to the banks stops....

You will find the summary to the News here: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19721-03-15-12-iraq-news-summary

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 am

Respectfully Miske, why does Okie and Bulldog keep going against what we believe as the true timeline? Why make claims that are contrary to this fact if they are so easily debunked? The whole "crying wolf" is kinda getting old to me too.
Respectfully, without bashing. Simply inquiring as to your opinion.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:31 am

Miske, you know I Love You darlin!!! What is your opinion about what was stated last week about folks over the big pond HAVE ALREADY CASHED OUT!!

Just curious about your thoughts:)

chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 am

Not falling into that one... I have no clue, as I am not the one that receives the calls stating all that information.

But I will say... they are making leaps and bounds on getting things accomplished now.

I love the article that they "cant fund the Arab Summit" without running the budget through parliament, and the many articles of Chapter VII finally will be lifted!

But yall would have to read the NEWS to get all that exciting information

bigsmile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 am

As you guys know, this is Okie's site. What he and Bulldog say in chat is posted over here. As moderators we do not censor what they say, it is posted over here from the chat verbatim and it is what it is. If you have questions for them, you need to go into chat and ask them directly.

You both should be well aware of these facts, so I have to wonder if perhaps you are stirring the pot. I hope not, it doesn't need any stirring, so let's not go there.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Any statements from Okie? 2805820865  Any statements from Okie? 2805820865  Any statements from Okie? 2805820865  Any statements from Okie? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 am

Unfortunately Kevin, I have a job and don't have the available free time to sit around and wait for one, or both of them to pop in on a chat. So, I have no alternative to ask questions than to ask in the forum. If I were able to speak with any of you personally, believe me, that is how we would speak. I am quite direct. Not a "beat around the bush" kind of guy. My part of Texas, we got big ones.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:50 am

I even make it easy for those that prefer the rumors to the news to just take a quick glance....

If its in Red... its a great article... if the title leaves little to be desired about what the actual subject is, I add a little bit out of the article under the title, sometimes THESE are great news too...

Im not sure why people refuse to ground themselves in reality of actual news articles... I am well aware that the media is controlled, but its the best source we got... and the SOURCE has a link....

EXAMPLE OF SOME GREAT ARTICLES FROM TODAY!

Iraq's ambassador to Kuwait, agreement on the maintenance of border marks the beginning of the seriousness out of Chapter VII
"the most important gains that have seen Iraq to achieve them, is leaving healthy, Chapter VII, because its provisions restricting the movement of Iraq politically, socially and economically,"
http://www.changesxchange.com/t10055-iraq-s-ambassador-to-kuwait-agreement-on-the-maintenance-of-border-marks-the-beginning-of-the-seriousness-out-of-chapter-vii#23976

Economic parliamentary: the government can not loan the summit without returning to Parliament
Economic Committee in the House of Representatives, Wednesday, for the absence in the general budget for 2012 at no additional financial allocations to the requirements of the Arab summit, indicating that the government can not make a loan to finance the Arab summit without returning to the House of Representatives.
http://www.changesxchange.com/t10036-economic-parliamentary-the-government-can-not-loan-the-summit-without-returning-to-parliament#23956

Iraq and Kuwait have agreed to convene the second session of the Joint Committee in Baghdad during April next
Noted: that the Iraqi side also expressed the importance of the cooperation of both sides in Iraq will guarantee the exit completely from the provisions of Chapter VII to full normalization of relations on the basis of respect for sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity, mutual respect and common interests and look to the bright future of the two fraternal peoples.
http://www.changesxchange.com/t10056-iraq-and-kuwait-have-agreed-to-convene-the-second-session-of-the-joint-committee-in-baghdad-during-april#23978

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:52 am

and might I add Miskebam, you do a GREAT job! I appreciate what YOU do very much!!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 am

Kevind53....... I gotcha, I'm not really stirring the pot............... I did put the spoon in there though. Any statements from Okie? 3973136183 Any statements from Okie? 3973136183

And Miske, you know I don't read all that news stuff!! I rely on you to keep me "in the know"... by the way, can you please give me the winning powerball numbers for this weekend.......PLEEEEEEEEEZE.

Any statements from Okie? 1499845164 Any statements from Okie? 1499845164
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 am

@bigdaddytim wrote:Unfortunately Kevin, I have a job and don't have the available free time to sit around and wait for one, or both of them to pop in on a chat. So, I have no alternative to ask questions than to ask in the forum. If I were able to speak with any of you personally, believe me, that is how we would speak. I am quite direct. Not a "beat around the bush" kind of guy. My part of Texas, we got big ones.

All the more reason to check the news first, before you go to the rumors... If you see in the news that there is no FULL GOI, or if you see that CBI had auctions this morning, or that HCL hasnt been passed... etc... then when you go to the rumors, you can see if they start to line up... if they dont... I personally would stick to the news.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19721-03-15-12-iraq-news-summary

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 am

I think Kevin there is alot of confusion here that truly ought to be cleared up. I had NO IDEA Miske OWNED this site until this week. I always thought this was OKIES site and she was our overseer while in his absence. Miske, you do a GREAT job, thanks. But I had no idea Okie does not own this site, nor is it his. I believe if I did not know that, how many others might not know also. It might help clarify to all, if a statement is made concerning such. Frustrations BUILD in the hearts of many people, especially the young with a year or two or less in this. Okie has continually stated, as has BullDog, for FOUR years now, that the RV was done and here we sit. So IF this is NOT Okie's site, maybe a name change might help. Be blessed

I hear you, and believe me those facts have been stated numerous times. Both DBT and ChevySteve should be well aware of them which is why I was a little short with them.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by opulentiam Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:58 am

I think it's best for all of us to just wait until we see the RV rates posted and not bank on anyone's intel. We all get excited when these guys call the RV. I have only been in this investment for one year. And lot of these guys..with good intentions of having the most accurate information, have all called it at least 3 times in last 12 months and nothing has panned out yet. For peace of mind, I just choose to wait until the rate is live...for real. We respect them for their efforts, but it has been so painful to see the postings and then nothing...time after time. Let's go on with our lives, trusting God...and be anxious for nothing. I know lots of people are going through a lot of problems...home have been lost, spouses have died...children sick...barely making it...joblessness...we all need financial breakthrough. Let's just step back and prayerfully wait.

opulentiam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:00 am

opulentiam, easier said that done.

Siaya, I could not agree more!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 am

STEVE... ALL 5 NUMBERS WILL BE 55 OR LESS... and THE POWERBALL WILL BE 42 OR LESS....

Hope that helps Wink

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 am

@Siaya wrote:I think Kevin there is alot of confusion here that truly ought to be cleared up. I had NO IDEA Miske OWNED this site until this week. I always thought this was OKIES site and she was our overseer while in his absence. Miske, you do a GREAT job, thanks. But I had no idea Okie does not own this site, nor is it his. I believe if I did not know that, how many others might not know also. It might help clarify to all, if a statement is made concerning such. Frustrations BUILD in the hearts of many people, especially the young with a year or two or less in this. Okie has continually stated, as has BullDog, for FOUR years now, that the RV was done and here we sit. So IF this is NOT Okie's site, maybe a name change might help. Be blessed

I hear you, and believe me those facts have been stated numerous times. Both DBT and ChevySteve should be well aware of them which is why I was a little short with them.

Name change is DEFINITELY easier said than done... the only suggestion I can offer for those that do NOT care for the rumors, is that you are more than welcome to join us at my home site... its Miskebam and all her friends that were tired of dictatorship from all the other forums AND tired of rumors... http://www.changesxchange.com/

I own several sites, that most dont know I do... I built this one and another one for Bondlady, both for similar reasons, but mainly so they could run it the way they want. I have not control over how they post, and it was not my intention to build the site, and then tell THEM how to run it....

CXC was built just for those that dont want a forum leader, or better stated RESIDENT GURU... its news and fact based,, rather than from "source calls".

Hope that helps clear the up the ownership of the site Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by opulentiam Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 am

Well, we've been waiting this long...and what else can we do? Step back and wait. There's nothing we can do to expedite this matter...except to pray and thank God for the harvest...and wait for it to come to our hands... I have been on the emotional roller coaster with my dinars ready and all documentation in place ready to cash in the moment the RV was announced by some of the most respected intel providers only to be sorely disappointed. Peace for me, is to know that it will eventually happen and to be grateful to God for where I am right here and now. I have been through a lot in the last 3 years...struggles too many to mention...that would give you goosebumps. But I'm here still and very grateful to be alive and well; very happy to be a part of this. I know it's already okay...so I choose to stay in the place of thanksgiving. I can't wait to be a blessing to the many causes I love. Stay encouraged; everything will be alright.

opulentiam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dundee Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 am

We've been told for months that the hcl chapter 7, ministers were done,,okie has said more than once that Iraq is not an issue anymore and that the only agency to worry about is the UST,, one day it's Iraq the next it's the UST,,no one has a clue what's going on,,,

Dundee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:23 am

Dundee, all I can tell you is that calls from sources do not line up with news articles...

I stay in the news articles to keep myself grounded, and so far have not been disappointed.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 am

Articles are telling us that Iraq and Kuwait are finally agreeing to support of lifting of CH 7, we had articles yesterday in agreement to activate the erbil.... I have not yet seen resolve on HCL... the articles tell us that they need the budget before the ARAB SUMMIT which is 13 days away. ... Shabibi at the beginning of the week said that they will raise the value of the dinar to the dollar in the coming days.... and lack of time causes me to miss a few good ones, am sure...

What is there to not be excited about...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:41 am

@opulentiam wrote:Well, we've been waiting this long...and what else can we do? Step back and wait. There's nothing we can do to expedite this matter...except to pray and thank God for the harvest...and wait for it to come to our hands... I have been on the emotional roller coaster with my dinars ready and all documentation in place ready to cash in the moment the RV was announced by some of the most respected intel providers only to be sorely disappointed. Peace for me, is to know that it will eventually happen and to be grateful to God for where I am right here and now. I have been through a lot in the last 3 years...struggles too many to mention...that would give you goosebumps. But I'm here still and very grateful to be alive and well; very happy to be a part of this. I know it's already okay...so I choose to stay in the place of thanksgiving. I can't wait to be a blessing to the many causes I love. Stay encouraged; everything will be alright.

Ilikeyou

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Miskebam wrote:Articles are telling us that Iraq and Kuwait are finally agreeing to support of lifting of CH 7, we had articles yesterday in agreement to activate the erbil.... I have not yet seen resolve on HCL... the articles tell us that they need the budget before the ARAB SUMMIT which is 13 days away. ... Shabibi at the beginning of the week said that they will raise the value of the dinar to the dollar in the coming days.... and lack of time causes me to miss a few good ones, am sure...

What is there to not be excited about...

This is how excited I am at the moment:

:happyjoy: happydance :happyjoy:

WONT YOU ALL JOIN ME!

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 pm

^ Yes! what he said!

+1!

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:20 pm

O yeah, and then there is the ARAB council telling Iraq to have their GOI problems resolved BEFORE the summit... that would be to get the 3 ministers placed and in their seats ASAP!

Last edited by Miskebam on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Miskebam wrote:O yeah, and then there is the ARAB council telling Iraq to have their GOI problems resolved BEFORE the summit... that would be to get the 3 ministers placed and in their seats ASAP!

Misk, the only thing missing from your GOOD news is milk and cookies Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 pm

If one takes the time to look at the history of this, you will notice that more has been done in the last 6-8 months than in the last 6-8 years, Why, lots of ideas and opinions there,

But I'm just glad to see the boys in Baghdad doing something besides talking about doing something.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum