Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The quietest week ever on the intel front. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The quietest week ever on the intel front.

+5
Kevind53
CaptnJerry
newtoitall
glasshalffull
ibcraig0
9 posters

Go down

The quietest week ever on the intel front. Empty The quietest week ever on the intel front.

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 am

This week has been the quietest week I can remember as far as intel goes. There is news coming out of Iraq every day that tells us they are ready to move to the next level. They are making concessions amongst them selves. They are playing nice with each other. They are making decisions and getting things done. It appears that they have done just about everything they need to before this illusive RV happens. So when is it going to happen???

Well that seems to be the 64 million dollar question. People have said this could go on for another 5 years. People have said this should have happened weeks or months ago. People are saying it will happen any minute now. The bottom line is that nobody but Dr. Shabibi and maybe his hair dresser know for sure. The problem for us who are anxiously waiting for this to happen is that Dr. Shabibi doesn't like the spot light and he is as illusive as this RV we are waiting for. One could say follow Shabibi and see what he is saying and doing, but nobody knows where he is. We hear from Saleh a lot, but he is just the decoy. Shabibi sends him out to talk and tell the press what Shabibi wants him to tell them, it is all calculated and planned by the great Dr. Shabibi who could go down in history as one of the great financial geniuses of all times. Only time will tell on that point.

All who are invested in this roller coaster ride are sitting with baited breath waiting for the time they can celebrate, or at least hoping they get to celebrate. We still don't know for sure if we are even going to have cause to celebrate at this point. So what do we do? There are things in life that we have no control over. Take a tornado for example. When one comes roaring down the road, you can't stop it, you can't change its direction, you can only get out of its way and watch it roar past and then go and survey the damage it has left in its wake. People ask why do you continue to live in an area where you know tornadoes are going to happen on a regular basis. The answer is because it is my home. When people lose everything to a tornado they simply pick up the pieces and rebuild their lives. Some people have done this many times over their lifetimes and yet they continue to rebuild in the same place. This RV is like that. We have no control over it at all. All we can do is sit by and wait and watch for it to happen. It is futile to try to force it to happen. It causes only frustration and perhaps misery to attempt to force it by voraciously studying everything you can find about it hoping to find the clue that will tell you when it will happen.

I did that. For a time I spent every spare second I had reading and studying and trying to force it to happen by discovering everything I could about it. That led to frustration and even anger at times. I finally had an epiphany. I realized that I could do absolutely nothing to make this happen. I realized that I had no more control over this than I would over a tornado. Those people who continually rebuild in the same place only to watch as everything is destroyed by the next tornado have learned something that we need to learn. They have learned to just accept whatever comes their way with the knowledge that when it has past they will rebuild and continue on with life. There is a certain calm assurance when you can look at life in this way. You know that there is nothing you cannot overcome. You know that tornadoes can destroy everything you own time after time and yet in the end if that tornado doesn't kill you, you will be right back rebuilding tomorrow. Yes, death is something we don't have control over either and we all accept that fact. We all know we will die sooner or later, but we don't sit and fret about it studying it and trying to make it go away. We just live each day and give thanks when we get another to live tomorrow. I have come to see this illusive RV in the same light. I no longer study voraciously. I no longer sit in frustration trying to figure out when it will happen. I have simply accepted that it will happen when it happens and there is nothing I can do to either rush it or affect it in any way. I have reached a place of almost zen like calm regarding this RV. I have accepted that I may make enough money to help my family and friends live better lives once it happens, or I might lose everything I have invested and I am ok with it either way. Life has become so much better for me since I reached this place I am in. I am happy because I have the hope that it will be what I hoped it would when I invested. I will not give up that hope. But I do not have to sit in frustration every day waiting for it to happen either. I no longer read hardly anything about the dinar. I check in with a couple of sites once in a while to see what is going on but for the most part I have almost forgotten that I have dinars sitting in my safe.

People who live in tornado ravaged areas know they have two choices. They can either stay and continue to rebuild each time one passes, or they can move to an area where there are no tornadoes. We have the same choices. We can either sit patiently and wait for it to happen, or we can sell what we have, forget about the dinar, and move on with our lives. I have chosen to sit patiently and wait. I am ok with whatever the outcome is. If I make a windfall profit, I will celebrate. If I lose everything I have invested I will simply pick up the pieces and move on with life. I have shared this with you with the hope that you might find the peace I have found and that you will enjoy your life today and not wait until tomorrow to enjoy life. Every day is a gift, that is why today is called the "present". It is a present to you each day you get up and have another day to enjoy. Don't fret about the RV, just let it happen when it will and start to enjoy life today.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The quietest week ever on the intel front. Empty Re: The quietest week ever on the intel front.

Post by glasshalffull Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 am

which is ironic since the news is plentifull.........looking good!
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

The quietest week ever on the intel front. Empty Re: The quietest week ever on the intel front.

Post by newtoitall Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:57 pm

glasshalffull: I disagree! It is not looking good at all. not one thing that has happened helps in any way. The HCL is not done! Iraq is still under chapter 7! The ministers have not been seated! Really, what looks so good?

newtoitall

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm

newtoitall wrote:glasshalffull: I disagree! It is not looking good at all. not one thing that has happened helps in any way. The HCL is not done! Iraq is still under chapter 7! The ministers have not been seated! Really, what looks so good?

The UN vote to release Iraq from chapter 7 isn't until June...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

The quietest week ever on the intel front. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Read the news, it looks like Chapter 7 is pretty much a done deal at least as far and Iraq and Kuwait are concerned. Erbil is all but passed along with the HCL. The stage is set, and the curtain could go up at any moment.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The quietest week ever on the intel front. 2805820865  The quietest week ever on the intel front. 2805820865  The quietest week ever on the intel front. 2805820865  The quietest week ever on the intel front. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:40 pm

This has been one of the best news weeks we have ever had period. Who could care less about any of the intel we have been getting for the last 6 months not to mention the last 5 years. News is great great great! Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Read the news, it looks like Chapter 7 is pretty much a done deal at least as far and Iraq and Kuwait are concerned. Erbil is all but passed along with the HCL. The stage is set, and the curtain could go up at any moment.

:cheers: ☀ :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

stevejss1 wrote:This has been one of the best news weeks we have ever had period. Who could care less about any of the intel we have been getting for the last 6 months not to mention the last 5 years. News is great great great! Blessings

Agreed! Maybe those that bring us "intel" have figured out that we are getting restless with the predictions not coming to fruition and the excuses/backpeddling/silence that occurs expofacto....maybe it's better not to say anything rather than create excitement that will just cause backlash....
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsindinar Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Check out this quote???

OKIEOILMAN: SAMBO--YES--THATS WHY I WAS EVASIVE WITH DETAILS--TOO THOSE WITH UNDERSTANDING WILL APPRECIATE THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT I POSTED

The magnitude of what i posted? Are you kidding me, what ego's

wisconsindinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Has nothing to do with egos- The rest of us know what he is saying without him coming right out and saying it- If you have no faith, and did not believe in the investment, then why did you buy dinar in the first place?Rolling Eyes
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum