Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

THURSDAY!!?? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

THURSDAY!!??

+11
dinarstar
glasshalffull
milleriniraq
renny123
aksafeone
PALMER01
1alaskan
Kevind53
Clydesdale
Herb Lady
Splovengates
15 posters

Go down

THURSDAY!!?? Empty THURSDAY!!??

Post by Splovengates Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:41 pm

THURSDAY!!?? Polarb10

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THURSDAY!!?? Empty Re: THURSDAY!!??

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Wow!! Great picture!! Check out the size of those paws!!!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Ya it is a great picture! it looks like the bear is taking a brief PAWS(pause) from the stress. LOL

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL THURSDAY!!?? 3151798102
THURSDAY!!?? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 pm

LOL! I agree!!! Love your Clydesdale!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Thank you, it is so cute. LOL

THURSDAY!!?? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Somebody needs a hug! THURSDAY!!?? 949729897
THURSDAY!!?? Thursd11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THURSDAY!!?? 2805820865  THURSDAY!!?? 2805820865  THURSDAY!!?? 2805820865  THURSDAY!!?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Wolf- Lord, please do not let me be the prey.

THURSDAY!!?? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

I watched a video similar to this picture, not sure where from though, but it was of a polar bear that came to a camp and just wanted some company and would lay with the dogs and gave one a hug such as that!

Saw another video with a lionesse, each night she would get a little closer to camp and just lay down and sleep. Last night in camp, she was actually laying up against a tent sleeping, close to where the person just inside the tent was laying very still and quietly.

All of us need love!!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

If you ever get the chance to see a polar bear up close, don't, unless it is behind a couple of fences. Massive animals, they even scare Grizzlies

Last edited by 1alaskan on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm

@Herb Lady wrote:I watched a video similar to this picture, not sure where from though, but it was of a polar bear that came to a camp and just wanted some company and would lay with the dogs and gave one a hug such as that!

Saw another video with a lionesse, each night she would get a little closer to camp and just lay down and sleep. Last night in camp, she was actually laying up against a tent sleeping, close to where the person just inside the tent was laying very still and quietly.

All of us need love!!!

Very, very, very still and extremely quietly! lol! lol! lol!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THURSDAY!!?? 2805820865  THURSDAY!!?? 2805820865  THURSDAY!!?? 2805820865  THURSDAY!!?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Herb Lady, I think that person in the tent should have had a 44 mag ready to go.I hear the sound of cocking. Still very still, but not very quiet.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Animals instinctively know which people are good and which ones are not. Animals, animal totems and guardians have long been a part of mankind. Many lessons to be learned from their messages. It is not good when animals are killed just because or just because one fears them especially when the animal has done no harm to anyone. I suppose that the difference of oppinion here is one's heritage and how they are raised. My family's very strong rule was - take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you! With domestic and wild animals I have seen good things many, many times by following my family's rule!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm

I have lived and worked around animals all my life, and you may be right Herb Lady, but when it comes to very large carnivores and a very thin piece of fabric in between I would feel much better with a piece of iron in my hands. Preferably semi auto in a large caliber ... That's not good, bad, or heritage, just common sense and the desire not to be the guest of honor for dinner. affraid

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm

I have had very large carnivores that lived around me for years, they knew my schedule and I knew theirs, both respected the others space and schedule. I have also raised goats with them around as well, and no harm ever came to me, my children or my goats. When I say very large carnivores I do mean timber wolves, a bear and panthers. But don't think that I am stupid, I also know that when they are hungry and food is scarce, they will do what they have to do to survive - that's just nature.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Herb lady,

If you want to know about big bears and humans being too close, just google "Timothy Treadwell".

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm

One thing one must remember when considering Polar Bears is that they are constantly seeking food in their environment. Their main (favorite) meal is seal, but when nothing else is handy they will eat a human, caribou, moose, dog, grizzly bear or anything else that he/she happens on. They are smart, inventive, and very brave as they back down from nothing. Having spent many years in the oilfield at Prudhoe Bay and having seen them (sometimes right outside of the wall of the camp or worse right out side of the pickup) fairly up close and thankfully not too personal I HAVE THE DEEPEST RESPECT of these animals. No, not fear, RESPECT. One swipe of their massive paw can open up a truck door and even ripe it asunder. 1alaskan is right, DO NOT BE CLOSE TO ONE.
Several years ago a teenager hopped over a fence at the Alaska Zoo in Anchorage to get closer to a polar bear. Binky, the bear, was the only uninjured participant in this encounter and he had a tennis shoe in his mouth when it was over. No, the teenager was not grievously injured, but we all know that NOW there is RESPECT at least by that teenager.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm

I would feel safe next to this guy.

THURSDAY!!?? Tonytiger-01
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Agreed, however I have found that they are not always so nice. Like the Coyote that took my friends ewe out of her pasture. Game was plentiful, the sheep was easy I guess. I too have been around many large carnivores, and have a lot of respect for them. I have had a Kodiak Brown within 50' of me and was very, very glad he was more interested in fishing than me. Yes, he was close enough for me to tell it was a he.

I do not kill for fun or for trophies, but when I venture into large carnivore country I take steps to hopefully prevent my becoming dinner. Iron is one such step, being very careful with garbage and food is another. (I once ate breakfast late on the AT because I had to wait for a black bear to give up trying to get to my food bag hanging from a tree.

Agreed, it is just nature, and you have to always keep in mind that they are wild animals and don't always act as you would expect. That said, I will do my part to try and ensure I do not become a part of nature ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:18 pm

I, too have utmost respect for animals of all kinds, except the moles in my backyard. They come out in the summer in the middle of my manicured lawn, with little piles of dirt, and then I go out into the field behind my house and gas bomb as many tunnels as I can find. Then I kill off their foodsource in my yard. I always warn my neighbors when I go on my murder spree. Don't mess with my lawn!!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

I never said that I was going to go camping with them - though I have gone camping many times, or hop a fence to go pet one. All that I am saying is that all animals need to be understood for what they are and respected as such. When a Timber Wolf stops dead in it's tracks and looks you in the eyes, or when a bear could wipe out not only your dogs but you as well, or look into the eyes of a huge black panther, and all of these animals were going out to hunt and all have been within a hop skip and a jump from you, you d well better have respected something somewhere along the way and know how to do it well or you are on their menu! Each time I have had these encounters, I was on my property, alone, unarmed and not close enough to shelter. And yes, I am a pretty good shot! But even if I had had my gun with me, there wouldn't have been enough time to shoot if they were going to attack. So there you have it, respect for what the other one is, and what's in their heart.

As far as coyotes go, I'll take my chances with a wolf!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:03 am

i love animals so much. They need to be respected for the wonderful creatures that they are. It is sad that we have taken so much of their land.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:48 am

I bought all my land from the local rabbits. However, there is a legal battle between them and the frogs as to who the rightful owners were. The good thing is that, since I'm human, I trump whatever their legal rights are.

We laugh but one day this stupid scenario is going to play out.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 am

THURSDAY!!?? Polarbear1
@Herb Lady wrote:I watched a video similar to this picture, not sure where from though, but it was of a polar bear that came to a camp and just wanted some company and would lay with the dogs and gave one a hug such as that!

All of us need love!!!

Smile Smile
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 am

glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:I, too have utmost respect for animals of all kinds, except the moles in my backyard. They come out in the summer in the middle of my manicured lawn, with little piles of dirt, and then I go out into the field behind my house and gas bomb as many tunnels as I can find. Then I kill off their foodsource in my yard. I always warn my neighbors when I go on my murder spree. Don't mess with my lawn!!

I enquired once of a pest control expert,as to how one could be rid of moles on the property...he told me to sell the house! lmao lmao lmao

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm

It's Thursday afternoon, 1PM CST....... Hold tight, the usual weekend posting should be in full swing any minute now:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:16 pm

THURSDAY!!?? Cat__w12

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm

lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:19 pm

@glasshalffull wrote:THURSDAY!!?? Polarbear1

All of us need love!!!

Smile Smile

if your going to eat might as well love the food. affraid

THURSDAY!!?? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Et Tu Brute!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm

THURSDAY!!?? Idesbe10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Ah, me thinks he got the point!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm

THURSDAY!!?? Et_tu_11

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:05 pm

The senate at it again.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

lol yup american tradition

THURSDAY!!?? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Hey, they can't help it - they think they are in Rome. Remember: "When in Rome ....?"
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 pm

THURSDAY!!?? Congre10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:45 pm

A little slow, eh?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 pm

CONFUSION????????
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Both?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 pm

The laughs from this one will just about carry me all the way home this evening. Thanks to all for such wacky humor. THURSDAY!!?? 203646764 THURSDAY!!?? 3973136183 THURSDAY!!?? 3079029344

THURSDAY!!?? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

THURSDAY!!?? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum