Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Why does Iraq have to RV their currency?

5 posters

Go down

Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? Empty Why does Iraq have to RV their currency?

Post by ibcraig0 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 pm

My son asked me today why Iraq has to RV their currency. He said they seem to be doing just fine as it is and they are making money from oil sales so why is it important for them to RV at all.

After thinking about that for a while this is what I came up with. When Iraq pays an international company for goods, cars, food, building supplies, whatever, they have to convert dinars to dollars and send the payment in dollars because their currency is not internationally traded yet. As they continue to do business internationally they are converting more and more dinars to dollars, or using their reserves, and that is causing inflation because the lack of dollars on the streets in Iraq is making the dollar more valuable than the dinar. They are going backwards right now with the dinar because every day as they keep the dollar from flowing into the hands of the Iraqi citizens the law of supply and demand is taking over and making the dinar less valuable every day and the dollar more valuable.

If Iraq wants to truly be an international country and play with the world they have to have a currency that is recognized by the world and exchangeable with other world currencies. They are the president of OPEC this year, they are hosting the Arab Summit, they want to play with the big boys and to do that they have to have a currency that is recognized by the world. My best friend had a saying that always made me laugh but it is very apropos to this. If you want to run with the big dogs you can't pee like a puppy. Right now Iraq is peeing like a puppy but they want to run with the big dogs and to do that they have to have a currency that is internationally recognized. Just sayin'.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? Empty Re: Why does Iraq have to RV their currency?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Good post. IRAQ has been working to get to that point -- a currency that is recognized by the world and exchangeable with other world currencies.

HOPEFULLY that is soon happydance

Back to top Go down

Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? Empty Re: Why does Iraq have to RV their currency?

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 am

ibcraig0,
I have one issue with your logic, you say Iraq is depleting their USD reserve, but it actually has gone up from $58 Billion USD in December 2011 to $60+ Billion in February 2012... That's a $2 Billion dollar increase in just 2 months... Iraq is still an up and coming country, standing on their young wobblely legs... None of the other ME countries had an internationally traded currency overnight. You have to have an established, stable government before you can even begin to think about having an internationally traded currency... Just something to think about... If all of these foreign countries that the "G"s say are suppossedly holding on to the dinar, really are, wouldn't that make it internationally recognized since they are holding it in their international reserves???

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Why does Iraq have to RV their currency? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 am

I don't think they have to, but I think they will. Good post ibcraig0!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 am

CaptnJerry true that their reserves are growing because of the oil they are selling but they still can't pay for anything internationally with dinars. Yes some countries are holding them, waiting for the RV, but Iraq can't wire transfer dinars to another country to pay for anything because the other country can't cash those dinars in on the international market since they are not traded on Forex or any other currency exchange so they still have to pay for everything internationally with dollars. Because they have to do this it makes everything they import more expensive, and it is causing inflation to rise. Yeah it is true that they need a stable government too but I think they are getting real close to that now, and how long are they going to continue to pay for everything in dollars? That has to be costing them a lot more than if they could just pay with their own currency.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 am

ibcraig0 wrote:CaptnJerry true that their reserves are growing because of the oil they are selling but they still can't pay for anything internationally with dinars. Yes some countries are holding them, waiting for the RV, but Iraq can't wire transfer dinars to another country to pay for anything because the other country can't cash those dinars in on the international market since they are not traded on Forex or any other currency exchange so they still have to pay for everything internationally with dollars. Because they have to do this it makes everything they import more expensive, and it is causing inflation to rise. Yeah it is true that they need a stable government too but I think they are getting real close to that now, and how long are they going to continue to pay for everything in dollars? That has to be costing them a lot more than if they could just pay with their own currency.

Good answer happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:50 pm

It's all very simple. the reason Iraq needs to RV the currency is just like the commercial says, "It's my money and I need it NOW".Laughing

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:33 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:CaptnJerry true that their reserves are growing because of the oil they are selling but they still can't pay for anything internationally with dinars. Yes some countries are holding them, waiting for the RV, but Iraq can't wire transfer dinars to another country to pay for anything because the other country can't cash those dinars in on the international market since they are not traded on Forex or any other currency exchange so they still have to pay for everything internationally with dollars. Because they have to do this it makes everything they import more expensive, and it is causing inflation to rise. Yeah it is true that they need a stable government too but I think they are getting real close to that now, and how long are they going to continue to pay for everything in dollars? That has to be costing them a lot more than if they could just pay with their own currency.

I think you are right in that Iraqi has to do something and I hope an RV is what happens but an RD (re-denomination-deleting 3 zeros) does exactly the same thing... makes the new dinar roughly equal to the dollar and internationally traded.

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum