Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IQD vs all the rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

IQD vs all the rest?

+2
mabysomeday
Ronc
6 posters

Go down

IQD vs all the rest? Empty IQD vs all the rest?

Post by Ronc Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 pm

I have a question... we keep hearing that there are as many as 195 currencies that are affected (RV'ing?) with this expected RV move. We also keep hearing that it isn't just about Iraq... yet all the focus seems to be on Iraq's decision when to RV or not. Are they trying to say that the other 194 countries/currencies are all awaiting for Iraq to RV and/or get their act together before all the rest can "play"? If the VN Dong and the dozens of others are all to RV or have some sort of new valuation, why is it that the IQD seems to be the Kingpin in all of this and won't all these other countries with their currencies get fed up and just move forward for what they need?

Ronc

http://roncahalan.com

Back to top Go down

IQD vs all the rest? Empty Re: IQD vs all the rest?

Post by mabysomeday Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:37 pm

It's not all about Iraq and the focus on the RV is driven by us. It's Speculation and those who have invested in it are speculating to when it will happen. As far as 194 countries/curriencies - who knows...It's a fish story and every time it's told the fish gets bigger and bigger - for those "providing intel" there has to be some kind of fallback fluff so when they say "It's done, we should see it any moment now" and it doesn't occur, they can save face with something seemingly plausible. Think about it, if the "intel providers" didn't have a fallback reason for the many times they've said the ride is over, no one would listen to them any more.....The RV will happen when it's supposed to happen, not a minute sooner no matter who say's "It just HAS to happen by _____ or because _____.
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 pm

The way I understand it is that some believe that there will be a Global Settlement along with Prosperity Packages leveling the financial field making the world more even with less super rich and super poor with all being more in the high middle class. This line of thought came along with those claiming to channel ETs of the Galactic Federation of Light who are supposed to be benevolent ETs here to help us fix the world. So, in order to accept the 195 countries revaluing you have to accept that it is part of the world financial settlement and prosperity packages that will make all more equal in preparation for the benevolent ETs to come and help us fix the world.

Or you can just accept that Iraq is going to RV at some point and when they do hopefully we will all benefit from it, or at least those of us who own dinars.

You will have to choose for yourself which you believe.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:The way I understand it is that some believe that there will be a Global Settlement along with Prosperity Packages leveling the financial field making the world more even with less super rich and super poor with all being more in the high middle class. This line of thought came along with those claiming to channel ETs of the Galactic Federation of Light who are supposed to be benevolent ETs here to help us fix the world. So, in order to accept the 195 countries revaluing you have to accept that it is part of the world financial settlement and prosperity packages that will make all more equal in preparation for the benevolent ETs to come and help us fix the world.

Or you can just accept that Iraq is going to RV at some point and when they do hopefully we will all benefit from it, or at least those of us who own dinars.

You will have to choose for yourself which you believe.

Thanks IBCRAIG! I honestly read your post and laughed. I had no idea the birthplace of this theory was the bottom of a bottle of hooch! Thanks for the insight!

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:27 pm

For 195 currencies to revalue would take a major miracle since according to every reference I found there are only 182 currencies world wide. I'll take ibcraig0's latter choice.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IQD vs all the rest? 2805820865  IQD vs all the rest? 2805820865  IQD vs all the rest? 2805820865  IQD vs all the rest? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronc Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Thanks everyone for the replies... and I to LMAO! Agree... it will when it does and for those of us that have "invested" (or speculated...) we will someday benefit from this. In the mean time we ride the emotional roller coaster. I finally (being only in this game for 7-8 mos now) quit hanging on the the extreme highs and lows caused by "believing" the guru's and gave it back to God. After all it is in His control... The roller coaster is a pretty flat ride now ;-)

Ronc

http://roncahalan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Maybe the extra currencies are from a planet far, far, away?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum