Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
One Man's View I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

One Man's View

4 posters

Go down

One Man's View Empty One Man's View

Post by RELIX Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:07 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/12/us-markets-forex-idUSTRE8261YO20120312

If you are sick and tired of hearing all the rates being bandied around as I am, then perhaps this might make a little sense of it all. Follow me here:

Back in 09, we had a census that was off-year and utilized a GPS tracking computers supplied by Grumman. People speculated it was so weapons could be accurately targeted on "certain" homes and businesses. Well...maybe? But I researched the issue to find that it was a United Nations program to inventory the resources of the world. BUT...for what I asked? Almost every country cooperated with few exceptions. The "Patriot" crowd didn't want to read facts. They weren't sexy enough and it dissipated their theory that they were so important and dangerous that they weer being targeted. (I get tired of those bugger-eaters sometimes)

Fast forward to 2012. Now I have learned about the Dinar, the M.E., and know words and acronyms like USD, IQD, RV, RI, LOP, BIS, GOI, IMF, WB, WC, CBI, FOREX, TAG, POD, ETC.......... and since I have speculated in the Dinar, I read what the "GURUs" have to say though it means very little in the real world. That brings me to my point. You hear some people/GURUz say the RV will be .15 cents to the Dinar. Now that is just plain ignorant and would accomplish nothing. Then you hear others say it will be $14.00 to the Dinar...equally unbelievable! I think here is what may be an answer.

If the Global Inventory assessed the NTD (New Treasury Dollar) to be greater than the FRN ( Federal Reserve Note) is now worth, based on natural resources and other factors and they call it a commodity backed dollar, then the RV will be a lower amount...say $1.17 to the NTD. OR...If the NTD is lower than it is now assessed, then the RV rate could be much higher. Make sense? Could this inconsistency be that the global reset of currencies is likely based on that GPS Off-Year Census data? Why yes it could because the white papers on the GPS census said so. Still isn't sexy is it?

The United Nations has, for many years now, planned to unite the world (read New World Order) through the monetary system. They are doing just that.

I also wanted to mention that the people who inhabit the chambers and warm the chairs of the WB, (World Bank) the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) and the IMF (International Monetary Fund) are the exact same people / representatives of the same people, who are known as the London City Zionist Banking Cabal ( Federal Reserve). THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME so to hear these so-called GURUz saying things like they are our beneficent benefactors, saviors, and are going to "BLESS" us and on and on...is almost unbearable to me. They seem to have little on the ball when it comes to global politics in the fiduciary realm. Some even buy into that NESARA drool that hasn't one shred of proof or hard evidence to back it up.

What I am saying is that we are going to be "harmonised" through the currencies and the Banksters will be the New World Chieftans...the same as the OLD Chieftans... of the Global Funny Farm. To call this a "Blessing" is misnomer at the least. You might better research that for which you pray. If we were assessed as having much riches and a full coffer of natural resources then we get a lower RV. If we are poorer than we thought, then the dollar is downgraded and we get a higher RV. It is a fact, and I have said it way back and had many jump my bones over it, the NTD will be worth 40% less so says the Treasury, and DuckBoy is definitely wrong...wrong...wrong. You WILL wake up one morning to find you have LESS NTDs than you had of the FRNS. They will reduce your supply of dollars. This is an example of not understanding what you read or trying to relate current events in uncharted waters to the old world experience.

Just one man's opinion based on logic and the documents...which...BTW...still aren't sexy!

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

One Man's View Empty Re: One Man's View

Post by doodoo Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 pm

In the words of "The Who" (Won't Get Fooled Again)

MEET THE NEW BOSS
SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:25 pm

It appears you know who is in charge. Perhaps you could address for the class just how much control Iraq has over the RV, and how crazy people are to think that an agreement in Iraq is holding up this RV....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Unfortunately, it is a possibility (and not a small one either).
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm

topspin2 wrote:It appears you know who is in charge. Perhaps you could address for the class just how much control Iraq has over the RV, and how crazy people are to think that an agreement in Iraq is holding up this RV....

There were 3 countries who do not have the Rotschild Central Banks. They are Iran, Syria, and Libya. Now who is under attack at this very minute? All three!

Why did Iraq REALLY get hammered down and bombed for 30 years...until they submitted? Because they were bucking the Rothschild Central Banks and even threatened to coin their own money backed with gold and Saddam threatened to start trading in Euros only for his oil. It got him killed the same way it got Andrew Jackson attacked three times...all failed assassination attempts. It got Lincoln killed and also got JFK killed. No one bucks the Central Bank and lives to tell about it. Everyone who has tried has died. Nations are plunged into endless war until they see the light. Until they accept the fiat - fractional reserve banking system. Iraq now has a Rothschild Central Bank. They are the master and Iraq is the puppet.

With that being said, aside from a few bureaucratic signings and some small amounts of paperwork, Iraq is and has been ready to do this and they will do exactly as they are told by the BIS. The Bank of International Settlements is occupied by the Central Bank minions/representatives and they represent the London City-State Banksters. They were designed to do exactly this. They are designed and manned to restructure the worlds exchange rates and currencies thus the portion of the name "International Settlements". Iraq has a long standing reputation for ineptitude and foot-dragging. They would rather fight than eat when hungry. It has always been that way. They will dance to the piper and the piper is the BIS. They are but one puppet in a large puppet show. However, they are the puppet that concerns us most. The world doesn't revolve around Iraq, Iraq dances to the puppet master's tune. They are one cog in a big machine and it is the bigger picture / machine that is taking so much time. NOT Iraq!

My wife worked for the IMF and this maneuver has been planned for a long time and is going to play out in its own time. I understand it was a consistent topic of concern among these globalists and their proxies...IMF, WB, & BIS. It will happen when most advantageous to the United Nations One World Governance Plan and not before.

All the drama, small thought, and lame excuses are nothing but entertainment. These GURUz have turned this into a silly soap opera. There isn't one iota of "INTEL" that hasn't been contradicted and then contradicted again. It's like watching the windshield wipers on your car go back and forth and back and forth. RVs happen all the time with NO fanfare and no fireworks. It is not a difficult task but RVing the currencies of nearly 200 countries is a horse of a different color. That is a HUGE task and is the hold-up.

Here is MY prediction. Greece will default and the CDSs will be exhausted and become worthless and then when the other countries domino behind Greece, there will be no CDS funds to even bail out the investors let alone the people/countries/banks. This will be a chain reaction that will hit the USA like a Tsunami. When the global implosion goes into full swing...and we are approaching that point very rapidly NOW...then the Banksters will make the move to appear to be the savior and implement the global equalization and then the new currency rates will be released. If you think this hasn't already started take a look at this:

MARCH

1st – Resignations and
disappearances of bank CEO’s, Financial officials, and arrests

2nd – Arrests and firings
and resignations continue

3rd – Andrew Breitbart
killed on the 1st NDAA authority

5th - H.R. 347 passes banning 1st
amendment rights to protest

6th

7th - Obama Uses Staged Cyber Attack To Sell Draconian
Cybersecurity Bill

8th – Leon Panetta admits in
congressional hearing that the United States takes its orders from the United
Nations and NATO.

8th – 155 arrests, firings,
resignations of banking officials and financial institutions

9th - Greek default and
the triggering of the CDS's

12th -
News just out that Craig Donohue, the CEO of the CME (COMEX) has just retired
at the ripe old age of 49!

13th - MBF
Clearing Is Sued by CFTC Over Claims Customer Funds Weren't Segregated

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-13/mbf-clearing-is-sued-by-cftc-over-claims-customer-funds-weren-t-segregated.html

13th - March 13, 2012

CFTC
Vacates CME Clearing Europe Limited Registration as a Derivatives Clearing
Organization

Washington, DC--At
the request of CME Clearing Europe Limited (CMECEL), pursuant to Section 7 of
the Commodity Exchange Act, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued an Order
on March 13, 2012, vacating the registration of CMECEL as a derivatives
clearing organization.

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr6208-12

14th - "Greg
Smith is resigning today as a Goldman Sachs executive director and head of the
firm's United States equity derivatives business in Europe, the Middle East and
Africa."

We are now up to 320 resignations, firings, arrests and sudden retirements within the finance world. It will continue.......

Now look at this. Please follow the link to see an even more vivid picture of the rats jumping ship.

The Securities Exchange
Act of 1934 requires that publicly traded companies must report to the SEC
whenever a member of the Board or certain officers resign. Also, the SEC has a
database named EDGAR that is open to the public. After a little research, I
discovered that corporations must report said resignations on Form 8-K, Item
5.02. From there, it was a simple matter of searching only Form 8-Ks within a
specific range of dates, and including the boolean search terms
"Resigns" and "Resignation".

I felt this would at least offer us a baseline comparison to see if there is
truly an uptick in resignations, or if it just appears that way. I think you
will be interested in the results.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread818445/pg1