Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Trader in TX DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Trader in TX

+11
Clydesdale
kingosawbe
mustlovedogs
Kevind53
SpaceCowboy
Ponee
Just Da Truth
ou812
prosetian
therealbutterfly
usnavy55
15 posters

Go down

Trader in TX Empty Trader in TX

Post by usnavy55 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm

I am aware of Dinar Banker in Atlanta and Dinar Trader in LA, but does anyone know of trader who will handle Dinar cashout in the state of TX? Preferably Houston, Dallas or Austin?
Thanks, Jim

usnavy55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trader in TX Empty Re: Trader in TX

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Why go thru a middle man when you can go to a bank and get the same or better deal?

Trader in TX Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usnavy55 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm

It's complicated, but I'm looking for a trader, NOT a bank.

usnavy55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:Why go thru a middle man when you can go to a bank and get the same or better deal?

What deal is your bank going to give you for cash in?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 am

From my understanding dinartrade will give a better deal then the bank in terms of the spread.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trader in TX Empty HERE YA GO !!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:53 am

Trader in TX Header_500
Exchange Procedures

Dinar Trade procedures for exchange at the time of a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar, as listed below:

We will be taking appointments on a first come first serve basis. We will only cash in your dinars with a scheduled appointment. At the time of exchange we will notify our customers via email as well as posting it on our website. Our Santa Monica, CA and Brentwood, TN offices will be open immediately. Our other offices, which are listed below, will open within 5-7 business at the time of a change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar greater than $10,000 per million Iraqi Dinar. There will be no limit on the amount of Iraqi Dinar you may cash in.

When you are ready to exchange your Iraqi Dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or visit our website at www.dinartrade.com, to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

Groups:

We will take group appointments. A group is considered 5-30 people. At the time of the appointment you must inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of Iraqi Dinars each person will be exchanging. If locking in a rate, each person in the group who would like to lock in will need to sign an agreement with Dinar Trade, guaranteeing the amount of Iraqi Dinar to be cashed in. Each person in the group does not have to lock in a rate. Each person in the group is responsible for their own appointment and rate lock in.

Individuals & Groups:

You will need the following:

• 2 forms of identification (one with a picture and one with your name on it, for example a credit card or utility bill)
  • Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) We will complete a Fincen 104 form at the time of appointment.
  • Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank in the U.S. while you wait at the time of exchange. There will only be one wire to one account per customer.

Due to changes in regulation individuals must exchange their currency themselves. A third party may not perform an exchange on your behalf. The use of a third party will not be permitted.

International customers: we will require a copy of your passport and banking information to exchange at locations inside the United States.

Fees:

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million Iraqi Dinars as a service fee for exchanging your Iraqi Dinars.

There in No minimum quantity of Iraqi Dinars that may be exchanged. The minimum fee is $150.

Rate of Exchange:

We will offer customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade the option to lock in a rate for the time of their appointment. Our rate will be based on the Central Bank of Iraq's buy rate. We will post the lock in agreement on our website and we will also fax or email a lock in agreement to the customer that must be signed, notarized and faxed back to our office within 24 hours. If the fax is not received within the 24 hours your lock in rate will be forfeited. Once locked in the appointment and rate cannot be changed or canceled. There will be legal recourse for individuals who lock in a rate and do not arrive for their appointment. The lock in rate is guaranteed until the day of the appointment. A lock in rate means that the price is agreed upon whether the rate goes up or down.

Customers who are unsure or do not want to lock in a rate will receive the rate on the day of their appointment. The exchange rate will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time of the appointment for customers not locking in a rate. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you arrive at one of our offices at the time of exchange.

We encourage everyone to check all other sources who will be exchanging Iraqi Dinars and their rates before calling us. We are confident we can beat their rates.

At this time we have 2 offices open:

Brentwood, Tennessee

Santa Monica California

At the time of a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar we will have the following locations open within 5-7 business days.

Locations to open:

Trader in TX Locations
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%">

<TR>
<td>-Manhattan, NY</TD>
<td>-Grand Forks, ND</TD>
<td> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<td>-Spring Hill, FL</TD>
<td>-Las Vegas, NV</TD>
<td> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<td>-FT Smith, AR</TD>
<td>-Toledo, OH</TD>
<td> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<td>-Waxahachie, TX</TD>
<td>-Salt Lake City, UT</TD>
<td> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<td>-Albuquerque, NM</TD>
<td>-Kent, WA</TD>
<td> </TD></TR></TABLE>
We will not disclose the addresses of these locations for security reasons. We will only disclose them to customers with appointments. If you would like to exchange before a location near you is open, you will have to come to our office in Tennessee or California.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 business days when making an appointment. If making an appointment for an unopened location we estimate that individuals will be accommodated within 3 business days of the opening. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

Exchange Options:

At this time we are not offering any precious metals for sale or exchange.

If you would like to exchange your Iraqi Dinar for one of our other currencies you must notify us before your scheduled appointment. We will only offer exchanges at our Santa Monica, CA location.

-Chinese Yuan

-Vietnamese Dong

-Korean Won

-Afghani Afghan

Precious Metals:

Due to new regulations Dinar Trade will not be exchanging Iraqi Dinars to precious metals. I
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:04 am

@prosetian wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:Why go thru a middle man when you can go to a bank and get the same or better deal?

No spread, no fees etc.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 am

@ou812 wrote:From my understanding dinartrade will give a better deal then the bank in terms of the spread.

Do you trust a dealer who will be setting up temporary offices? With random dinar site owners running those offices? Some with criminal records? Do you know who will be handling your money with those dealers? Do you feel comfortable handing over your entire personal information, including signatures, bank accts, addresses, soc sec etc to these unknown people? What protection do you have if they are unscrupulous? Do you trust a dealer who closed up shop 'suddenly' and cant do business in the USA yet will be reopening when its time to exchange? What if they freeze that dealers assets during the process? What if they decide to reverse all wires done with that dealer?

These are just random thoughts I have had..... Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 am

All good points to take into account Butterfly. We must be good stewereds of our money

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:43 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@prosetian wrote:

No spread, no fees etc.

What Bank? B of A in my town will not make arrangements, establish personal banking, or guarantee rates for deposits or the spread for cash-in. Also, cashing in at a bank GUARANTEES that your dinar will be subject to inspection at turn in, and/or at any other later date! They will deduct the value of the dinar if they find later that it is counterfeit. It could be weeks later!

Trading in with a dealer (the one from whom you purchased your dinar) affords you the legal recourse that insures that you will not be left holding the bag with phony money. Their contract was to deliver Iraqi Dinar for a set fee. This requires that THEY replace bad money at their expense. (Whether they will actually have the funds to do it is another issue!)

As for the safety thing... I have to agree. I wish my bank was the one handling the transfer in that regard. Also, I don't want to imply that cashing in at a bank takes away your right to sue the dealer to provide you with REAL dinar (as per the contract). It will just add time and frustration to the mix.

I am one of the people waiting for the "Bank Packages" that are being offered after the RV... and then I will make my decision. I wish we had more info about what to expect!

SpaceCowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:45 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@prosetian wrote:

No spread, no fees etc.

That's a good deal, be interested in knowing which bank.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usnavy55 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

I thank all for their discussion of banks vs. dealers. But that was not really my question. My question still is: does anyone know of a dealer/trader in TX? It seems like a city the size of Houston or Dallas must have one.

usnavy55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Check Justdatruth's post above, that's likely about as good as it gets.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Trader in TX 2805820865  Trader in TX 2805820865  Trader in TX 2805820865  Trader in TX 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Its BOA that our deal is with. And I was going to share the info for other deals that mailman17 and I and our other friends were gonna get with the site but since it seems that people here dont like what I have to say, I dont feel the need anymore.

Trader in TX Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:38 pm

I am always interested in what you have to say. I love your posts. I miss you at the beach!

mustlovedogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usnavy55 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

realbutterfly:
I, too, am very interested in what you have to say.

usnavy55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:37 am

The banks have machines that verify the money isnt phoney. Chase is one of the banks probably can negotiate a better spread rate in groups Wells fargo too I believe Id trust banks to give you the best rate.
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:20 am

I trust God and only God.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Trader in TX 3151798102
Trader in TX Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:32 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:Its BOA that our deal is with. And I was going to share the info for other deals that mailman17 and I and our other friends were gonna get with the site but since it seems that people here dont like what I have to say, I dont feel the need anymore.

Hi [therealbutterfly]! Some folks simply CHOOSE not to like what one says. In YOUR CASE... anyone making a choice to ''don't like' what you say, is the LOSER. GOOD NEWS... I'M a PEOPLE TOO! And, I DO like WHATEVER YOU SAY ... from y"our heart! SO, when this thing manifests itself... PLEASE 'hook up' with mailman17 and your other friends and SHARE what you guys negotiate with BOA. I, as I am sure OTHERS will be soooo grateful to you for 'reaching out' and 'touching' our lives with your information.

"There really is NOTHING more pleasant and heartwarming, than to feel the gentle and loving touch of one of God's VERY SPECIAL creatures... the Butterfly"
MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountainman Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 am

If you have more than 5 million IQD Dinar Banker will fly to your location and make the exchange in your city. I would say that qualifies for what you are asking. It requires you to contact them and arragne for a sell.

Mountainman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 am

@Mountainman wrote:If you have more than 5 million IQD Dinar Banker will fly to your location and make the exchange in your city. I would say that qualifies for what you are asking. It requires you to contact them and arragne for a sell.

I believe its actually if you have $5,000,000 USD worth when its over they will come to you.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:13 am

@MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:Its BOA that our deal is with. And I was going to share the info for other deals that mailman17 and I and our other friends were gonna get with the site but since it seems that people here dont like what I have to say, I dont feel the need anymore.

Hi [therealbutterfly]! Some folks simply CHOOSE not to like what one says. In YOUR CASE... anyone making a choice to ''don't like' what you say, is the LOSER. GOOD NEWS... I'M a PEOPLE TOO! And, I DO like WHATEVER YOU SAY ... from y"our heart! SO, when this thing manifests itself... PLEASE 'hook up' with mailman17 and your other friends and SHARE what you guys negotiate with BOA. I, as I am sure OTHERS will be soooo grateful to you for 'reaching out' and 'touching' our lives with your information.

"There really is NOTHING more pleasant and heartwarming, than to feel the gentle and loving touch of one of God's VERY SPECIAL creatures... the Butterfly"
MiddleClassMaiden :flower: Trader in TX 174797362 Trader in TX 1261280965 Trader in TX 1261280965 Trader in TX 1261280965

I appreciate your and everyone elses kind comments. It makes me feel better after the public flogging from the other day from some on here. I just have a bitter taste in my mouth now after how I was treated by certain members and certain mods here. I am sure you can understand. I will make sure those that are on my side get the answers and resources they need. But I wont make it easy for those that trash me to get what I have to offer. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trac Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 am

I have spoken with several bankers about someone able to reverse a wire once it has hit your account and it just does not happen.

Once the money is in your account it can not be wired back out unless you appear in person at one of the branches and wire it out yourself.

Do your own research on this but I have no worries about loosing the money once it hits my account.

Also just use a little common sense on this one, once your account has been credited with your money it is the banks responsibility to protect it from that time on.
Trac
Trac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:10 am

@Trac wrote:I have spoken with several bankers about someone able to reverse a wire once it has hit your account and it just does not happen.

Once the money is in your account it can not be wired back out unless you appear in person at one of the branches and wire it out yourself.

Do your own research on this but I have no worries about loosing the money once it hits my account.

Also just use a little common sense on this one, once your account has been credited with your money it is the banks responsibility to protect it from that time on.

UNLESS the wire is declared fraudulent. In normal bankin situations, no, wires are not reversed. But you are not dealing with a normal transaction. IF the govt decides that the dealer has some red flags, do you really think they cant and wont reverse wires? Now there is talk on another site that if a wire is more than $500k it will be automatically frozen. The way this govt is behaving lately, I wont put anything past anyone right now.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:26 am

I think I will just sit tight and worry about cashing in after the RV has come to fruition.. At the rate we are going I won't have to worry about it but, maybe my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandchildren will!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum