Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Cash in Question DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Cash in Question

+2
Blexum
nwrichard
6 posters

Go down

Cash in Question Empty Cash in Question

Post by nwrichard Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 am

If I understand correctly, we are told it is best to cash in where they can verify our dinars with a de la rue machine in front of us. We are told not all branches have them. We are also being told to not call the banks before the RV. We are being told if the rate comes out high we have a limited amount of time to cash in and make our plans to cash out quickly.
My question is: 1. If the best way to cash out is to go to a location that has a de la rue machine and we are to not call the banks, How are we to find a location in advance that has one if we are not to call the banks before the RV? I can only imagine the lines at the banks as well as the number of calls they will be getting when it happens. :?: :?: :?:
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in Question Empty Re: Cash in Question

Post by Blexum Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 am

Just send the dinars to me and I'll get it done for you. No worries mate.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in Question Empty Re: Cash in Question

Post by ou812 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 am

@nwrichard wrote:If I understand correctly, we are told it is best to cash in where they can verify our dinars with a de la rue machine in front of us. We are told not all branches have them. We are also being told to not call the banks before the RV. We are being told if the rate comes out high we have a limited amount of time to cash in and make our plans to cash out quickly.
My question is: 1. If the best way to cash out is to go to a location that has a de la rue machine and we are to not call the banks, How are we to find a location in advance that has one if we are not to call the banks before the RV? I can only imagine the lines at the banks as well as the number of calls they will be getting when it happens. :?: :?: :?:

Dont believe everything you read, you can see how correct people have been so far. I never accepted
that cash out quick baloney or de la rue machine in front of you thing.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 464
Join date : 2011-12-16
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in Question Empty Re: Cash in Question

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:32 pm

If you do as I plan to do, you won't have to worry about being put under the gun anyway. I will cash out one 25K when my account gets low. I will not be the one with the bullseye on my back. The only reason I will EVER cash out all at once is if it is announced that the current currency is going to be made obsolete. My first batch with Sadam's taught me that lesson.

*****************
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 778
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in Question Empty Re: Cash in Question

Post by childofgod Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 pm

@nwrichard wrote:If I understand correctly, we are told it is best to cash in where they can verify our dinars with a de la rue machine in front of us. We are told not all branches have them. We are also being told to not call the banks before the RV. We are being told if the rate comes out high we have a limited amount of time to cash in and make our plans to cash out quickly.
My question is: 1. If the best way to cash out is to go to a location that has a de la rue machine and we are to not call the banks, How are we to find a location in advance that has one if we are not to call the banks before the RV? I can only imagine the lines at the banks as well as the number of calls they will be getting when it happens. :?: :?: :?:

Yes, you are correct in that we shouldn't be phoning the banks, but when we are told that, I think they mean we shouldn't phone them asking about the revaluation of the IQD. Personally, I do not see any harm in phoning a bank to inquire if they have a Delarue machine on their premises, with no mention of the IQD.

Just one other thing, even if a bank does not have a Delarue machine, some employees are trained to verify the authenticity of a currency just by eye-balling it. And, it can also be verified with a black light.

These are additional questions that can be asked with no need to mention a specific currency.
childofgod
childofgod
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in Question Empty Re: Cash in Question

Post by angelrose Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:16 pm

I think that you could check cashing in with Ali at Dinar Trade. He will be offering CBI rate, and is only charging $150.00 per million dinar, and there is not a 3 or 4% spead that some banks are going to charge. Ali is going to have cash in offices all over in different states. Its just something to think about.

angelrose
New Member
New Member

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in Question Empty Re: Cash in Question

Post by ou812 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:19 pm

@angelrose wrote:I think that you could check cashing in with Ali at Dinar Trade. He will be offering CBI rate, and is only charging $150.00 per million dinar, and there is not a 3 or 4% spead that some banks are going to charge. Ali is going to have cash in offices all over in different states. Its just something to think about.

You are correct.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 464
Join date : 2011-12-16
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in Question Empty Re: Cash in Question

Post by Blexum Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Or you culd just send it to me...hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, free case of beer for every 100,000 IQD.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in Question Empty Re: Cash in Question

Post by nwrichard Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:01 am

Cash in Question 1261280965
@Blexum wrote:Or you culd just send it to me...hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, free case of beer for every 100,000 IQD.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum