Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH

Go down

Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH  Empty Everyone needs to read Frank 26's CC Notes from last night, would post if I knew Frank or Okie didn't care. Powerful and FRESH

Post by DLWard Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Few can endure any longer Franks very, very long calls. However when his notes were posted, they always added light on things. PS...UST admits openly to having over 20 Trillion Dinar.... I will post only this direct quote from the call.
Following back…the RV of the IQD is 10 to 100 x larger than many people can imagine and some of the contracts behind the scenes with oil companies will blow you away….Here’s the information from the US Treasury sources, just from last week with a direct conversation with the UST and FOIA document. If you listen to the call, everyone’s asking what’s the hold up? Here’s what’s happening.

Here’s all you have to do (take notes!) to get the information from the UST or Federal Reserve…Just complete a Freedom of Information Act Document (FOIA) - -it allows you to contact the UST take that document and they will literally spill all the beans. You don’t have to run around finding rumors. This is what we found out direct and will make it come to life…it’s earth shattering!

You know, we’ve been reading articles and saying the US has 3.7 trillion IQD…they said, directly, from the UST from the FOIA, they have in excess of 20 trillion in IQD. 20 TRILLION IRAQI DINAR! Everyone’s hearing they have 3 trillion…this is the debt number. NO folks! If they told us they have IN EXCESS of 20 trillion…what do you think they really have!

Some seriously good perspective on where our RV is...O may be the last to sign papers before we see it, but Author DC says when......very exciting.

I have to Honor all our great folks like Okie, Poppy 2 and Frank and so many, because no matter how much HEAT they get for sharing what they are given...they continue to serve IN LOVE. Anyone giving you news that encourages you ...means well, though much of what they were given to give us may have been to frustrate us.
Whatever one Honors will in time Honor them, be it people, things, talents or Gifting's. Honored...DLWard

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum