Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What happened to our RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

What happened to our RV

+20
stevejss1
bigdaddytim
Ponee
HezekiaH
wisconsindinar
openmind
Kevind53
DevaronDLH
alleyrose
Purpleskyz
officerjohnsmith
hithere
ou812
jahlives
Cardiac99
amstech
sparcky374
TNman
prosetian
jmjd00
24 posters

Go down

What happened to our RV Empty What happened to our RV

Post by jmjd00 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:54 am

Here's a little talk for you guys. Don't worry
it won't take more than 2 hours. Heheh. So you are all wondering what happened
with the rv, where it went? I'll tell you, it went the same place it went the
other three times they tried, down the floor back to the thinking board. But
why you ask? When Kuwait rv'd what they said it was not going to happen... then
boom, rv. And so has happened with every single other rv done. Again, but why?
Banking systems have hackers, terrorists, activists, you name them; waiting,
hunting for the moment the bank's system is at its weakest... You guessed it,
during the implementation of an rv, when the info is in transit, can be
high-jacked and changed to their own pleasure. Arriving at the banks changed,
manipulated so hackers and terrorists can take full advantage of it or impede
it from happening, or leave the line opened so the money we enter at the bank
goes directly to them or whatever they want to do. Then you have intel
providers supplying the whole world of current news of what is going on
informing by the same media those hackers when it is exactly going to happen
and make the hackers alert to wait for it and attack. We have on one side media
trying to change the info to make it look that is going to happen in the far
future, then we have the intel providers debunking that and saying it is going
to happen every other days as it is supposed to, but not supposed to be known,
making the big players have to start all over again diverting attention from
it.

I have been on this for 7 years and always have
said it is going to happen... 1. When it is ready and supposed to happen, 2.
When nobody is looking for it, 3. When everything is silent. Ask yourselves,
when you lose something in your home like a remote control or a picture or a
piece of paper, etc. Do you find it when you are looking for it, or you say
you'll find it when you’re NOT looking for it? At least I never do, stuff
always appear when you least expect it and where you least expect it.

Intel providers jonny, okie, bulldog, bella,
bluwolf, cap1, every Intel provider, please keep us informed in a safer way
that does not jeopardize our investment. I truly am 100% with you on your
decision of not talking intel and laying low.

Readers please wait and hold your bashing and accusations,
intel has to be held back, smoke IS important. I know it is difficult, the wait
is difficult for all of us! The whole world does need this! Stop thinking of
yourselves for once and start thinking of the whole picture. The more we talk
and let out truth the more this is going to take. Please LET the people that
are trying to get this done GET IT DONE. So PLEASE 'Nuff Said.

Ps. It WILL take more time that you can handle.
Stop stalking the forums and live your life to the fullest. It is only but one.
How will you know when it happens? I'll tell you, follow dinarrecaps on twitter
and add them so you receive a text message with every post they make. That way
you're informed and can get on with your lives. Hope this has helped you in any
way possible.

Live from mi bella isla borinqueña

Gracias, thank you all for your attention

jmjd00

(I have nothing to do with dinarrecaps or any
forum and don't know personally any of the intel providers)

jmjd00

Back to top Go down

What happened to our RV Empty Re: What happened to our RV

Post by prosetian Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:09 am

Actually, there is no point at all for any of the "intel providers" to post anything they get from their contacts. After a zillion or so tries over the last 2 years, no one has managed to "call it" yet. They just get people all worked up for nothing. All anyone needs to do is check forex and cbi once or twice a day and you will know when it happens.

Everyone with any sense knows we are closer every day, no need for intel providers to tell you that. If you really want to see what is going on in Iraq, read the articles and news on Miske's other site.

I think if people want to get together on these sites for companionship or discussion of what to do after RV, investments, project ideas, etc., that would be great, but it serves no purpose (except those I won't mention) to continually predict the rv date and rate when it has been stated many times that no one knows the date and the rate and it wouldn't do you a bit of good to know that that it will RV tonight and the rate is xx.xx, there is nothing you can do with that info that you wouldn't be able to do when it posts to forex and cbi.

There is no need for "smoke", no one who will be releasing the RV cares one iota about what a bunch of nobodies (that's all of us on these sites) thinks about when the RV will happen or what the rate will be and any bad guys who have been watching these sites (if any would bother) would surely by now have formed an opinion of the accuracy of the predictions on these sites. In any case, the best "smoke" of all would be to stop predicting the RV and give those hackers and terrorists no info to go on at all.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 am

That's your opinion...it is also mine!

Ilikeyou
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 am

prosetian wrote:Actually, there is no point at all for any of the "intel providers" to post anything they get from their contacts. After a zillion or so tries over the last 2 years, no one has managed to "call it" yet. They just get people all worked up for nothing. All anyone needs to do is check forex and cbi once or twice a day and you will know when it happens.

Everyone with any sense knows we are closer every day, no need for intel providers to tell you that. If you really want to see what is going on in Iraq, read the articles and news on Miske's other site.

I think if people want to get together on these sites for companionship or discussion of what to do after RV, investments, project ideas, etc., that would be great, but it serves no purpose (except those I won't mention) to continually predict the rv date and rate when it has been stated many times that no one knows the date and the rate and it wouldn't do you a bit of good to know that that it will RV tonight and the rate is xx.xx, there is nothing you can do with that info that you wouldn't be able to do when it posts to forex and cbi.

There is no need for "smoke", no one who will be releasing the RV cares one iota about what a bunch of nobodies (that's all of us on these sites) thinks about when the RV will happen or what the rate will be and any bad guys who have been watching these sites (if any would bother) would surely by now have formed an opinion of the accuracy of the predictions on these sites. In any case, the best "smoke" of all would be to stop predicting the RV and give those hackers and terrorists no info to go on at all.

When I was agreeing. I was agreeing with this comment!

Ilikeyou
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparcky374 Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:34 am

I wish that people( so called gurus) would quit calling IT. All it does is get newbies worked up and then let down causes confusion and the gurus loose their credability. nobody has ever gotten the date and rate right. and they wont because noone knows except S and a few others aroung the world. Use some common sense. Although calling it does increase sales and reserves and I wonder where some of that goes.

sparcky374

Back to top Go down

Post by amstech Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:06 am

What happened to our RV?

"It" never actually happened and "they " obviously don't know what one is.

amstech

Back to top Go down

Post by jmjd00 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:30 am

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I do understand your point of view. The problem is IT DID START 3 times before because the smoke and silence was sufficient, until the truth was let out again, servers got attacked and all had to be stopped. One would think 3'd time's the charm, but we're at our fourth attempt and still the desire to be the first to say it and take the glory has won over the gurus and while that keeps happening, RV wont happen. If only they could just keep shut until it does finalize happening... Info let out from a nobody would do nothing, but from a Guru it does a lot. Also all of you underestimate the quantity of people that are invested in this, there are long long millions of people in this, not just thousands. We all need to be open minded in this event.
Thanx for your views, thats why where here for, to exchange perspectives on our investment. Have a nice day guys!

jmjd00

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 pm

amstech wrote:What happened to our RV?

How many RVs have YOU been through of this magnitude? You, and others, fault the gurus for calling it. Just wondering if you know more than them? Some of them have been through a few smaller ones, but no one has ever been through one that involves this many countries at one time. We have to rely on sources to get our information. Where else will we get it?

When Okie called the rv a few weeks ago, he had 3 credible sources that confirmed it before he called it. That went down the tubes. Never happened. This last time, he went a little deeper. Someone told him it went, he waited for 4 additional sources to confirm it. They did. He called it, and from what I have read, it was called back.

I'm sorry. When 5 people tell me the same thing in a space of a few hours, I may start to sit up and take notice. I might even assume it to be fact and tell others about it.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 pm

I am glad that the hackers were commissioned to work their magic on the banking systems, because it has forced those responsible for financial security to do their jobs to a point of excellence. There is far too much trust placed on certain software and bank/corporate executives. These dinar forums have caused a lot of good, for it is far better for the administrations to smoke out perpetrators prior to the RV than to try and round them up after the fact. When it is TIME for the RATE to go LIVE, there will be no hacker in a smoky, dark room and no "guru" that will stop it. At least now, we have greater assurance that our millions will not be stolen upon deposit.

Last edited by jahlives on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:
amstech wrote:What happened to our RV?

How many RVs have YOU been through of this magnitude? You, and others, fault the gurus for calling it. Just wondering if you know more than them? Some of them have been through a few smaller ones, but no one has ever been through one that involves this many countries at one time. We have to rely on sources to get our information. Where else will we get it?

When Okie called the rv a few weeks ago, he had 3 credible sources that confirmed it before he called it. That went down the tubes. Never happened. This last time, he went a little deeper. Someone told him it went, he waited for 4 additional sources to confirm it. They did. He called it, and from what I have read, it was called back.

I'm sorry. When 5 people tell me the same thing in a space of a few hours, I may start to sit up and take notice. I might even assume it to be fact and tell others about it.

What smaller ones have they been through?

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Thought this RV was suppose to be a big secret? But now with the announcment from CBI that new notes will be out Sept (some disagree with the timeline for whatever reasons) how is it a secret? My only question is....will there be an RV for the old currency? Or did I just give hard earned money to some broker to give me colorfull toilet paper-not the Charmin kind either haha?
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:30 pm

3-7-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO I LAST POSTED THAT I WAS SEEKING CONFIRMATION ----WELL----I RECEIVED ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION....''

any word on the confirmation...Okie is the man and I know he would never tell us anything that is not correct.

Waiting for the RV ?

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 pm

All the Gurus talk about their "credible" sources. But lets try to apply some common sense to the situation. First, we must decide what makes a source "credible"? Is it because they are old friends, former school mates, army buddies former co-workers, emplyees of 3 letter agencies? Yes, in the beginning of your quest to gather information, you might consider some or all of these possible sources to be "credible". However, that would just be your starting premise, as time passes and you gather intel from those sources, the criteria for being labeled "credible" should be one that is earned.

How does a source earn the label of "credible", can you guess? What would your common sense tell you is needed? I think for many people it just might be that the source gives you information that is found to be true. I worked for several years in the intel community and am well aware that even the best of sources can be wrong, it happens all the time for many reasons. However, when a source is always wrong over an extended period of time, how can that source still be regarded as "credible"? In the real intel world they are NOT.

Now, being a generous and understanding fellow, I'll allow that this is a very complicated and tricky thing we are trying to discern, so lets say we don't totally delete these sources just because they have said 100 times that it is happening tomorrow, tonigt, on Wed, but no later than Friday, etc., etc., and it hasn't happened.

Now we have a whole bunch of alleged "credible" sources who said, as a fact, that it had already happened, and some people cashed out in in the UK. Here we are days later and all we see are excuses about hackers, trojans, virus, oh my. Good question to ask is can the RV be halted once it has really been released? I sure doubt it, how would they stop the computers all over the world? I think the stories about it taking hours to download rates are just nonsense, in the time they say it takes we could download the program for a trip to Alpha Centuri.

My credible sources say that on Monday we will have no RV and no rates will be downloading. We will see whose sources are "credible". I would like it much better if the Gurus are correct, but I don't think so.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:30 pm

they are having a party with the RV money in Australia now as we speak as it was confirmed...thank you Okie and Bulldog for your expertise and all you do...I know you would never say it is finished unless it was finished...you are the best gurus in the world and have always been 2 days ahead with intel...we will be at the bank on Monday

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Really Officer John Smith? A party in Australia?
Hey anyone from down under that can confirm this?
Sure wish I was in Australia right now if this is true. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What happened to our RV 2245507099What happened to our RV 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:25 pm

officerjohnsmith wrote:they are having a party with the RV money in Australia no//w as we speak as it was confirmed...thank you Okie and Bulldog for your expertise and all you do...I know you would never say it is finished unless it was finished...you are the best gurus in the world and have always been 2 days ahead with intel...we will be at the bank on Monday

Hmmmm, and who says they are having this party in Australia???? Where in Australia??? No disrespect to Okie and Bulldog, but it sure seems to me like they have called it before more than once. You see, Okie and Bulldog and all the others don't have a clue whether or not it is "finished", they are just going on what their sources tell them and if you read all their posts for a very long time back, you'll see there sources haven't done so well.

According to my sources, if you are at the bank on Monday, don't bother to bring your dinar. Are you a betting man officerjohnsmith?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm an Aussie and heard nothing!! As far as I know we are still waiting like everyone else!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:39 pm

I have heard more lies, more excuses, more BS about why the RV did not happen more times then I can count... there seems to be some kind of ego race among the "guru's" to claim... I said it first... but I think there is a back door to these claims, specifically someone (and most probably several someone's) are making money from these claims, probably in the form of kickbacks from Dinar Dealers.
Every time one of these guys yells "It happened" and "Its confirmed" (by 6 other gurus who all called each other and told each other it was confirmed "Don't you agree"...) then the whole crowd rushes out to buy more Dinars, more Dinars, more dinars... It would be difficult to say who is the one most at fault here... the guru's who know how to feed the frenzy of the greed that exists, or those who are the greedy ones who see the RV as a get rich quick scheme.
You might think that just being included in this investment is an honor most people have no idea about, and as such you might be proud and happy to have whatever you have as your portion.
What happened to our RV 3091836158 What happened to our RV 576492484
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm

That is what the experts told us and I know they would NEVER tell us anything that is not correct. Many guru's confirmed this and they know what they are talking about.

purpleskyz wrote:Really Officer John Smith? A party in Australia?
Hey anyone from down under that can confirm this?
Sure wish I was in Australia right now if this is true. Smile

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm

No...I am not a betting man...you thing the guru's are telling something that is not correct ?

prosetian wrote:
officerjohnsmith wrote:they are having a party with the RV money in Australia no//w as we speak as it was confirmed...thank you Okie and Bulldog for your expertise and all you do...I know you would never say it is finished unless it was finished...you are the best gurus in the world and have always been 2 days ahead with intel...we will be at the bank on Monday

Hmmmm, and who says they are having this party in Australia???? Where in Australia??? No disrespect to Okie and Bulldog, but it sure seems to me like they have called it before more than once. You see, Okie and Bulldog and all the others don't have a clue whether or not it is "finished", they are just going on what their sources tell them and if you read all their posts for a very long time back, you'll see there sources haven't done so well.

According to my sources, if you are at the bank on Monday, don't bother to bring your dinar. Are you a betting man officerjohnsmith?

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Wow...someone will let you know where the party is soon I guess.

alleyrose wrote:I'm an Aussie and heard nothing!! As far as I know we are still waiting like everyone else!

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm

There is a gag order for the gurus and they will tell us where to cash out Monday as soon as they can...national security issues you know ! Get ready for the party Monday. Okie and Bulldog are the best...nothing but the facts.

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Folks, just a friendly reminder. I know many are hurting, and that IF this does not happen many will be angry. Perhaps justifiably so. We as moderators understand that, but please remember to keep it civil. We don't like warning people, locking threads, and banning folks, but we have been asked by Misekbam to do a job and we will do it. Just take a moment to ask yourself, "How would I feel if someone said that about me or addressed me that way?" If the answer is not at least neutral then likely you should not hit send.

Remember the power of life and death is in the tongue. That said, if it does not encourage, edify and bring life, don't "speak" it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What happened to our RV 2805820865  What happened to our RV 2805820865  What happened to our RV 2805820865  What happened to our RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Definition of Edify:

Verb: Instruct or improve (someone) morally or intellectually.

Synonyms: educate

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsindinar Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Officerjohnsmith I don't think they get your posts? I wonder how some keep the sand out of there eyes and mouth while there heads are buried under it?

wisconsindinar

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Openmind Thanks for the Definition!!! Good to see your post!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm

officerjohnsmith wrote:There is a gag order for the gurus and they will tell us where to cash out Monday as soon as they can...national security issues you know ! Get ready for the party Monday. Okie and Bulldog are the best...nothing but the facts.

Ah, come on, I want somebody to bet, anybody. I'll make it more inticing, there is an RV party going on right now at a small bank in south Florida, it was the original test bank and the rate got through, honest! Now about that bet.lol!

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm

[quote="officerjohnsmith"]That is what the experts told us and I know they would NEVER tell us anything that is not correct. Many guru's confirmed this and they know what they are talking about.

What happened to our RV Z Officer, you have a PM

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Relax everybody. It's Saturday night and I'm gonna go ride my horse and chill. If we wake up rich, I'll pay for y'all to come ride with me next Saturday.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:26 pm

officerjohnsmith

It might be a reasonable idea for you to educate yourself with some facts, and news. read miskes posts. I am not trying to be a know it all I say this to help you keep from going for the coaster ride. I have been in this for a long time and the g's have never ever been correct on anything important concerning the RV of the IQD that is a proven fact. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Geez I bloody hope so officerjohn!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 pm

This is Okie's site...I know he will speak the truch on his own website. If Okie said it is finished than you can bet it is finished and we will be cashing out for $12.36 Monday. Have a little faith.

stevejss1 wrote:officerjohnsmith

It might be a reasonable idea for you to educate yourself with some facts, and news. read miskes posts. I am not trying to be a know it all I say this to help you keep from going for the coaster ride. I have been in this for a long time and the g's have never ever been correct on anything important concerning the RV of the IQD that is a proven fact. Blessings

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 pm

bigdaddytim

Relax everybody. It's Saturday night and I'm gonna go ride my horse and chill. If we wake up rich, I'll pay for y'all to come ride with me next Saturday.

Great Idea Bigdaddytim. It's Daytona Bike Week and I have been riding my Harley Horse all day. It was great getting this off my mind for a while as a matter of fact I think I'm gonna do it again tomorrow8) Blessings

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm

I trust Okie and Bulldog 100 %...I even bought more dinar when I heard what the rate is.

[quote="ponee"]
officerjohnsmith wrote:That is what the experts told us and I know they would NEVER tell us anything that is not correct. Many guru's confirmed this and they know what they are talking about.

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 pm

This is Okie's site...I know he will speak the truch on his own website. If Okie said it is finished than you can bet it is finished and we will be cashing out for $12.36 Monday. Have a little faith.

officerjohnsmith, Peace brother.

I am the most positive person in the world and I also know why I am positve I know why I believe in this investment, I hope you can understand what I am trying to say...Good luck. Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Ohhhhhh so officerjohn's being a smartarse! Geez I'm not slow much!! Embarassed
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronc Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Just trying to get my mind around this whole RV and calling it or not calling it. I have only been in this investment for 6 mod and I read everywhere that some have been in it for years. The emotional rollercoaster has been tiring to say the least. I love listening and reading Okie, Studley, Jonny and a few others (I admit partly because they are so positive but too because they seem to be on the inside) BUT I also get frustrated with some of the others (DinarVets mostly) that say nothing but to bash Okie and others and tell the rest of us trying to follow this investment that they are liars. How is it possible to be on such opposite ends of the scales with each side having seemingly quality intel? Any comments or suggestions? Thank you all for your time with us "rookies".

Ronc

http://roncahalan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnyokie Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Go RV! If we cash in this week I plan on taking an early retirement. Lol I passed all the hype and found my way back to it again. Please God let this be the week! I sure hope Okie is right. $1 would make a great start. $12.36 would make me do super excited!

jonnyokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm

alleyrose wrote:Ohhhhhh so officerjohn's being a smartarse! Geez I'm not slow much!! Embarassed

Don't you worry little angel, he fooled me at first too. We just like to give people the benefit of the doubt, that is all. Good people see good. And you are good people.

What happened to our RV Angel-smiley

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 pm

[quote="officerjohnsmith"]I trust Okie and Bulldog 100 %...I even bought more dinar when I heard what the rate is.

ponee wrote:
officerjohnsmith wrote:That is what the experts told us and I know they would NEVER tell us anything that is not correct. Many guru's confirmed this and they know what they are talking about.

Cut it out....

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Thanks Ponee Smile
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 pm

WoW Take a day off and you guy go nuts, hemademe :afro: I wish all of you a Blessed evening , I really don't know what to say about all this Bashing, I mean right on the edge of it and that Hurts my heart, We are better than that.. why would you have to wait till they call it , Do some footwork and get your own Intel,, I do... We all fall short of the Glory Of God... ALL.... I love all of you Be strong... Pray till it hurts....Hey Ponee. chillout delete
threadsneaker
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 pm

haha... he aint here to tell cut it out... lol!

Good job mods!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Check your PM's Mishke!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What happened to our RV 2805820865  What happened to our RV 2805820865  What happened to our RV 2805820865  What happened to our RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum