Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Stopping of IQD when we are close? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Stopping of IQD when we are close?

+8
Clydesdale
SEBtopdog
happywelshguy
EPHESIANS612
CaptnJerry
blinkster
Wataday
mustlovedogs
12 posters

Go down

Stopping of IQD when we are close? Empty Stopping of IQD when we are close?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:02 pm

I know this question has been asked before but here goes. So when we are really close to this "popping" wont places such as GID ASSOCIATES etc. stop selling IQD? And how long before the rv do you think they will do this? It doesn't make sense to continue selling IQD once the rv happens.

Back to top Go down

Stopping of IQD when we are close? Empty Re: Stopping of IQD when we are close?

Post by mustlovedogs Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 pm

They will not stop selling iqd at least for most major dealers. Some smaller ones that just formed for this profit yes. However, larger multiple currency dealers will still sell, as no matter what the rate is, there are still people who will need to exchange for that currency when going to that country. So iqd will still be available to buy just like the Kuwait dinar, no matter what the rate. They may have to go in and take 15 minutes or an hour or whatever to change the rate, but they will still sell.

mustlovedogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 pm

But that makes no sense. So if we get $3 rate per dinar, i can continue buying more dinar and get even wealthier? I don't think so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wataday Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Punisher I've been told that all dinar dealers will stop selling the IQD 30 minutes prior to the RV. There is NO WAY that they could continue to sell the IQD after the RV at the rate it was going for. That would be called "Bad Business" and put them in the hole...

This might be another way for us to know that the RV has happened.

Just what I've heard and my thoughts...

May God get US ALL there soon..! Shalom
Wataday
Wataday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm

punisher wrote:But that makes no sense. So if we get $3 rate per dinar, i can continue buying more dinar and get even wealthier? I don't think so...

Yes, and No. Sure you could still buy them 'Post RV'- one would simply be paying FAR more to get the dinar & that would cancel out any further investment in it for you and I. It will simply radically change the value of the notes that you buy from them. To simplify: Yesterday we bought them at price X. Today they are sold at price Y (available, yet at a far higher price and greater value). Simple. Product (the Dinar) is still available, but it's now going to cost you far more per note of currency to do so. . Maybe they will just shut down Dinar sales for a time, period. Maybe they will replace what we have with new currency post-RV so this subject is moot.

Last edited by blinkster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:22 pm

punisher wrote:But that makes no sense. So if we get $3 rate per dinar, i can continue buying more dinar and get even wealthier? I don't think so...

Yes you can continue to purchase dinar at $3.00 USD per dinar or whatever the new rate is and no you won't get any wealthier...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Stopping of IQD when we are close? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EPHESIANS612 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:23 pm

You'll be able to buy IQD for the $3 it would valued at, not the current $.00085

"Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this present darkness and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

EPHESIANS 6:12
EPHESIANS612
EPHESIANS612

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 pm

@blinkster wrote:

Yes, and No. Sure you could still buy them 'Post RV'- one would simply be paying FAR more to get the dinar & that would cancel out any further investment in it for you and I. It will simply radically change the value of the notes that you buy from them. To simplify: Yesterday we bought them at price X. Today they are sold at price Y (available, yet at a far higher price and greater value). Simple. Product (the Dinar) is still available, but it's now going to cost you far more per note of currency to do so. . Maybe they will just shut down Dinar sales for a time, period. Maybe they will replace what we have with new currency post-RV so this subject is moot.

That makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:11 pm

In my personal opinion, the IQD will be bought and sold on the world markets, just as any other currencies are.

Many investors like exotic currencies.

There will also be a curiosity factor to the IQD and of course it's going to be asset backed and not a Fiat currency, so it will have value.

If it's not going to be sold, then why would Iraq be concerned in having an international traded currency?

bounce

punisher wrote:I know this question has been asked before but here goes. So when we are really close to this "popping" wont places such as GID ASSOCIATES etc. stop selling IQD? And how long before the rv do you think they will do this? It doesn't make sense to continue selling IQD once the rv happens.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:19 pm

So we can buy a $25,000 for 54 us dollars but after the rv it will probably be more like 5,000 us dollars...

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:29 pm

punisher wrote:So we can buy a $25,000 for 54 us dollars but after the rv it will probably be more like 5,000 us dollars...

Yes sir. That's what I think. So no additional wealth unless the IQD continues to rise. And there's no indication that would happen. :flower:

Stopping of IQD when we are close? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Stopping of IQD when we are close? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
punisher wrote:So we can buy a $25,000 for 54 us dollars but after the rv it will probably be more like 5,000 us dollars...

Yes sir. That's what I think. So no additional wealth unless the IQD continues to rise. And there's no indication that would happen. :flower:

Sebtopdog, hope your day is going well Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Sorry I didnt make it much clearer for you punisher. Yes, they will continue to sell dinar after RV, only then it will be selling at post RV rate, not pre RV. So no you will not be able to get richer that way.

mustlovedogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

punisher wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:

If you buy a $25000 note at $54 and the rv'd value is $5 (currently kuwait's value is $4.08) not $3 like everyone is saying.

you would take the $25,000 X $5 which is $125,000 so no you could not buy it at $5,000. In order for them to make a profit they would have to sell it above $125,000.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Stopping of IQD when we are close? 3151798102
Stopping of IQD when we are close? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:50 pm

@Clydesdale wrote:
punisher wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:

If you buy a $25000 note at $54 and the rv'd value is $5 (currently kuwait's value is $4.08) not $3 like everyone is saying.

you would take the $25,000 X $5 which is $125,000 so no you could not buy it at $5,000. In order for them to make a profit they would have to sell it above $125,000.

Wow. Thanks. I understand now...

Back to top Go down

Post by knockemdeadkid Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:49 pm

hhhmmm i dont understand why these dealers are selling it if its gonna rv..i would think they would want to keep it for themselves...thats always been my question...that was always fishy to me

knockemdeadkid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 pm

@knockemdeadkid wrote:hhhmmm i dont understand why these dealers are selling it if its gonna rv..i would think they would want to keep it for themselves...thats always been my question...that was always fishy to me

Ya that one has plagued me too. I still have issues with that one.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Stopping of IQD when we are close? 3151798102
Stopping of IQD when we are close? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:11 pm

I think they must or they get in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flinstone Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:37 pm

that was explained awhile back in an earlier post. The gist of it is that the broker or banker doesn't own the Dinar, they are ordering it for their buyers. I am not sure exactly the phrasing used, but I am sure that post is somewhere on the archive pages of Oki Oilman.
Flinstone
Flinstone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 pm

I think the answer to that is: In order to be licensed by the government to sell currency they have to sell it right up to the notification of an RV at the old rate by law. Then they can sell it for the higher price to idiots who want to pay the top price. Hahahahaha
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:48 pm

@Blexum wrote:I think the answer to that is: In order to be licensed by the government to sell currency they have to sell it right up to the notification of an RV at the old rate by law. Then they can sell it for the higher price to idiots who want to pay the top price. Hahahahaha

A good way to put it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Exactly ... If I remember correctly a couple of the dealers have said they will receive notification about 15 minutes before it goes public and will shut down then, reset their reates and be ready when the change is announced.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Stopping of IQD when we are close? 2805820865  Stopping of IQD when we are close? 2805820865  Stopping of IQD when we are close? 2805820865  Stopping of IQD when we are close? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:50 am

@Kevind53 wrote:Exactly ... If I remember correctly a couple of the dealers have said they will receive notification about 15 minutes before it goes public and will shut down then, reset their reates and be ready when the change is announced.

Yes, that is what i remember as well.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum