Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Last night call?? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Last night call??

+9
JAMES.CONANT
Horizon
chavi9999
prosetian
Ponee
1newdeal
Blexum
Unknown Investor
Dinarionaire
13 posters

Go down

Last night call?? Empty Last night call??

Post by Dinarionaire Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:48 am

Was there supposed to be a 11pm cst call last night? Was that only if THIS site was down or was the call supposed to be for the recaps site being down? Was just curious.

Dinarionaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Last night call?? Empty Re: Last night call??

Post by Unknown Investor Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:55 am

Only if OOM site was down....

Unknown Investor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarionaire Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 am

Have you or anyone else heard any recent news this morning considering the rates "downloaded" most of the day yesterday?

What's the status now? Still in the downloading process for all the branches?

Dinarionaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Last night call?? Empty 11:00 Call number

Post by Blexum Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:04 am

Did anybody call the number last night at 11:00 to see whats going on?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1newdeal Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 am

Problem with Banks and testing of the new RV rates ... they are working on it ... Still BLACK SCREENs
1newdeal
1newdeal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 am

Where have we heard that one before?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarionaire Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 am

I tried calling last night but nobody was on the call. I had a similar post just a few threads down.

Dinarionaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 am

merging with LAST NIGHT CALL thread

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Investor Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 am

I have heard nothing as EVERYONE seems to be quiet now.... Not sure if last night was expectant & everyone stayed up late/still asleep now or could it be that the Recaps is "down" for a reason? Maybe just maybe the gurus spoke/opened up too soon to say the RV was here & now they "not the gurus" are keeping them quiet till it pops....?? I of course am way out on a limb on that one but maybe......

Unknown Investor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:44 am

Well, to be accurate about it, there was no call because there was nothing to say. There has not been an RV and there are no rates downloading to the banks. Unless, they are downloading new mortgage rates. I would love to have the RV as much as anyone and hope it will be happening soon.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chavi9999 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 am

is there anything new please

chavi9999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 am

@ponee wrote:merging with LAST NIGHT CALL thread

You know...times like this, I really miss our own Unknown Guru!!!!:(

He could always make us smile!

Last night call?? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Last night call?? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Investor Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:52 am

NO!! The post said IF THE OKIE OIL MAN site was down for some unknown reason then their would be a call! The site was still up at 11:00 so the need for a call was unnessisary! Please read the post! If u would like I can send u a screen shot of he post I took before recaps went down! As far as the rates loading into the banks I can not say weather u know or don't know as I am not able to confirm or deny what is going on there..... Thanks for your opinions tho...

Unknown Investor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarionaire Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 am

I don't know where you stand at it unknown, but personally I think its no coincidence that the site was just all of a sudden went down. There is reasoning behind it IMO. Being able to pull the server and host issue is an easy way out and definitely believable, but what timing!!

Dinarionaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMES.CONANT Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 am

Does anyone know whats going on with the recap site?

theycallmebob.Last night call?? 2859867778
JAMES.CONANT
JAMES.CONANT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zamora Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 am

i think there was a big beer and wiskey party at johnnywg's pad and every 1s still passed out

zamora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:41 am

@horizon wrote:
@ponee wrote:merging with LAST NIGHT CALL thread

You know...times like this, I really miss our own Unknown Guru!!!!:(

He could always make us smile!

ME TOO!!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cboxer Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 pm

I dont remember reading " If okies site is down he would have a call" I remember reading if this site( Dinar recaps) was down he would have a call, and I will bet 1,000's of others got on that line to hear nothing.

cboxer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cboxer Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Okay, I think I answered my own question. Okie wrote that on his site and it got picked up by recaps and placed there. hence the confusion. OK my bad...but should have had a call anyway.

cboxer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 pm

@Unknown Investor wrote:NO!! The post said IF THE OKIE OIL MAN site was down for some unknown reason then their would be a call! The site was still up at 11:00 so the need for a call was unnessisary! Please read the post! If u would like I can send u a screen shot of he post I took before recaps went down! As far as the rates loading into the banks I can not say weather u know or don't know as I am not able to confirm or deny what is going on there..... Thanks for your opinions tho...

Ok, so there was no reason for the call because this site was still up, but as you can see, there is still nothing to say. Like it or not, there has NOT been an RV of the Iraqi Dinar and there are no rates downloading for the IQD. Let's assume that Okie is an honest guy trying to bring you the best info he can. If we take that as a beginning premise, and consider that numerous contacts that Okie has said it had RVed for sure (a fact, not that it was going to RV, a fact that it had RVed) and some even confirmed that people in Europe were cashing in (rates would have to have downloaded in those banks) and it is now after 2 am on 3/10 in Iraq and we have nothing. The obvious answer is that ALL of those people that Okie spoke with were either lying or being lied to by their sources. It was never said just how those sources allegedly knew there had actually been an RV, but since this time it was not just an opinion that it was going to happen (lots of things could interfere with that), it was stated as a fact, I think Okie may want to stop listening to those sources as they appear to be compromised in some way and can no longer be counted on for any accurate information.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Investor Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Well like u said... We can not see it! We have not cashed in! We are still waiting! Soo yes in our mind it has not happened... Has it happened for someone? Or some level or on a certain screen?? Well I do not know! I don't have access to those privileges! Do you? The question I have for u is do u know Okies contacts or who they are or what they can see? I do not. They could very well be the pres. Of the US or the Queen of England for all I know. At the same time it could be the guy standing at the coffee house ease dropping. I do know that I will not personally discredit anyone when I know nothing of what they are seeing or hearing or who it is they are talking to. For someone to say that a certain person is or was wrong about something requires one to know what it is that they are tellin them they are wrong for. Can you
For certain say that the guy or gal Oakie was talking to didn't push the button that they had labeled in big red letters "RV"? I also would say that if for whatever reason he did get "bad intel" from bad people then yes you would be correct to say loose those contacts digits. But who am I to say they were or we're not giving good intel & that he was right or wrong & it snagged on a couple "glitches" in the system. I think about what ALL the "Gurus" have to say as a combined force, tear it apart, break it down & decide what I think is really going on... I used to think I had a pretty good idea as to when this could or might be happening but now it's all just hoping for the best. I am by no means trying to tell u what to do or to say that u are wrong but I am saying that while you have an opinion about how wrong everyone is I would like your opinion as to when u think it will happen & why... Fair?

Unknown Investor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

I am of the opinion that this is very much like the stick and carrot theory. Dangle the carrot just out of reach. Every time that they say we are close or it is about to R/V there is a major rise in sales of Dinars for the Dealers. The real date is actually in September of 2013 just like the CBI has said in all the articles pertaining to the dropping of the zero's or the redomination of the currency, for some reason everyone seems to discount that information/articles. This roller coaster ride is really just about selling dinar...and nothing else.
hanwoz
hanwoz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 pm

i think as well that it is to pump dinars, just my opinion.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarionaire Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:27 pm

I do not know the actual reasoning behind the recaps site going down, but I do believe that it might more to do with than just host problems or perhaps is doesn't. I also can not comment on okies sources, but i do know for a fact that there is no reason to doubt him(considering what I do know). If there are hold ups, they are legit ones. This whole RV situation is not just a click of a button. There is so much more to it than that then any of us can fathom. Do more research and dig deeper than you already are instead of scratching the surface and you will find more answers. There are a lot of ppl that want the RV to happen, and there are some higher up super "elite" ppl that do not. As much as I want all of this just like everyone else, there are things that need taken care of and trust that they are trying to take care of them as fast as possible. At times it does get discouaging, but do not lose faith. This is going to happen.

Dinarionaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Investor Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Dinarioaniar - agreed---- :-) I'm with u on this one!

Unknown Investor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum