Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens

+21
desnd2
Purpleskyz
outback7
topspin2
Ponee
Horizon
GoodGosh
aksdinar
FatDogBlu
dalemont
ADMIN
grubb1138
wb4ukl
edlou
Dr. Linda
renny123
aksafeone
Terbo56
SEBtopdog
happywelshguy
GivingGodTheGlory
25 posters

Go down

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Empty Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:21 pm

People I am so amazed at the negative energy.

Please stop bashing and buggin Okie and his people.

Let's take all the energy and pray for all involved.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Empty Re: Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens

Post by happywelshguy Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:51 pm

I fully agree,

There is No Useful Purpose In Being Negative.

It helps absolutely NO ONE!

bounce

@GivingGodTheGlory wrote:People I am so amazed at the negative energy.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Empty Re: Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Thanks, GivingGodThe Glory and happywelshguy. We all have the ability to decide how we view the world. Focusing on negatives doesn't really help anyone. People have a boatload of frustrations, and believe me we all get that. Some are in such desperate financial straits they can barely see beyond tomorrow. Our prayers go out not just for this RV but also for the relief of the pain and suffering of so many of our OOM family. It helps when members such as yourselves buoy us up. Thank you again!

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Sebtopdog- Indeed- We should ALL be lifting each other up, instead of knocking each other down-I've been guilty of that,too I guess-Embarassed
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Amen. SEB.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:07 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Amen. SEB.

Love your new avatar, aksafeone!!!!!!!!

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:17 pm

i will not bash him because i do not know him, but i have a hard time wrapping my mind around his motives. It obviously did not rv. If that is the case, why would he tell everyone it did? What could be his motive? Just curious

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Okie gets excited like anyone else- And as you probably have figured out by now, Okie is always a few days ahead of himself- Honestly, he does mean well, and he does try to give us the most current information that he can, but you have to keep in mind that he relays intel he receives from his sources,and does not mean that the intel is his, directly-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Thanks SEB, ponee found it for me. About time I had one, don't ya think?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Any update from OKIE himself to tell us where we are at...it's past 9:30 where i'm at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank you, GivingGodtheGlory! Okie is so kind, so giving, and cares so much for all of the Dinarians. He is the greatest!

Renny123, YOU do not know OKIE, have never talked with him as we have over the years, and so you do not understand his highest ever contacts. His motive is love, compassion, and a 9 year struggle to encourage all of us in this investment!

The RV HAS occurred -- it was subtlely announced this morning on CNBC about 7:30 a.m. They stated " ... The completion of the bailout of Greece has begun." (translation -- the money has arrived from the RV in Iraq!) Then, they stated that the World Global Currency Alignments had begun. All that means is that the RV of Iraq has begun -- on 3-7-12!!!

OKIE also had confirmations of the RV from Bluwolf, Johnnywg, Dinar Wishes, Hammerman, Freeway Bill, Capt1, Poppy3, Med & Mailman, etc., so it was not just OKIE's info. The individual banks have 24 to 72 hours to post & update their currency screens, so you'd better quit bashing OKIE and make sure you are ready to cash in SOON!!!!!! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 pm

AMEN TO THAT.....Dr. Linda....Tell it like it is...

KEEP THE FAITH....

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 pm

@Dr. Linda wrote:Thank you, GivingGodtheGlory! Okie is so kind, so giving, and cares so much for all of the Dinarians. He is the greatest!

Renny123, YOU do not know OKIE, have never talked with him as we have over the years, and so you do not understand his highest ever contacts. His motive is love, compassion, and a 9 year struggle to encourage all of us in this investment!

The RV HAS occurred -- it was subtlely announced this morning on CNBC about 7:30 a.m. They stated " ... The completion of the bailout of Greece has begun." (translation -- the money has arrived from the RV in Iraq!) Then, they stated that the World Global Currency Alignments had begun. All that means is that the RV of Iraq has begun -- on 3-7-12!!!

OKIE also had confirmations of the RV from Bluwolf, Johnnywg, Dinar Wishes, Hammerman, Freeway Bill, Capt1, Poppy3, Med & Mailman, etc., so it was not just OKIE's info. The individual banks have 24 to 72 hours to post & update their currency screens, so you'd better quit bashing OKIE and make sure you are ready to cash in SOON!!!!!! :queen:

From your lips to gods ears...I hope you are right! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by wb4ukl Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 pm

I don't know Okie personally and have been in this investment for about a year and a half. As a Christian, I pray for the rv, knowing it will help many, and I have my TO DO list ready when it does. I notice that when various people "calll" the rv, that millions of dollars are then spent on reserves and dinar. I also notice that some of the people who call it, have dinar dealers on their site. Now I ask, what motive would a person have to call an rv that isnt, and promise that the next time he calls it, it will be AFTER it has been verified?. He knows that it hurts people, as some I saw on a other site today that are selling dinar or they will lose their cars, homes, etc. This breaks my heart to see this happen, again and again, and I think that greed would be the motivating factor of people who might be practicing this. I'm not mentioning any one in particular. The word says, you will know them by the fruit that they bear. I have put all of these people on both sides on my facebook prayer warriors groups list. Not by nae , but in a general way. I have seen others in my 60 years of living and network marketing, hocking their goods, in the name of the Lord, and I have seen a few of the reap what they sewed in a rather fast action. I know all about positive energy, and realize what all of the previous posts are saying, but I'll not be led by wolves in sheeps clothing, positive or not. If people say they have verified and confimred something that has not happened, then they are amiss in the understanding of the English language, or...... doing it for other reasons.

wb4ukl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grubb1138 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Everyone has their opinion about Okie ........Here's mine.......I believe that what they are doing is planned dis-information and their motivation is getting a paycheck for all the saps they are able to send over and purchase dinar. They are also using religion as a way to 'appear' to be upstanding and trustworthy, but are nothing but wolves in sheep's clothing. Gonnna be alot of explaining to do come judgement day................

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/108958-so-oom-had-has-a-rate-and-date-rvd-today/#ixzz1oaNYsrrs

grubb1138

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:31 pm

if you read my post, i said i was not bashing okie. I just was curious about his motive, and I must say about anybody's motive for calling somethig that has not happened. If it has happened, fine, but I really do not see any proof of that. I called my Exchange today and they thought I was a little off balance for asking if it had rv'd.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Renny123- If you doubt Okie, then you doubt your investment,isn't that right?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:07 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@aksafeone wrote:Amen. SEB.

Love your new avatar, aksafeone!!!!!!!!

Me too!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wb4ukl Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Renny123.... I don't see the reasoning i your statement. I have studied the history of this investment and have a firm belief that it is a sound one. My berliefs on what others say about it have nothing to do with my confidence about it, as I did my own due diligence before I invested. I hope Okie is right, and want him to be right, I just think that sometime people use poor judgement.

wb4ukl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Thank ye, thank ye one and all!!! Ponee was gracious enough to find it for me!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:30 pm

AK- Very fitting avatar- It compliments your ideals and strength-Awesome!!Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 3079029344
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:52 am

I'm still hopeful about keeping my eye on the ARAB SUMMIT.

Back to top Go down

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Empty all most gone

Post by dalemont Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:33 am

If this thing doesn't rv by monday at noon time I will unsubscribe to all updates by the Guru's, including recaps, tweets and dinar daddy. one to many false alarms for this guy... and actually if they come back online tomorrow morning and say they got knocked off line by the solar flare I will bump up my unsubscribe date to tomorrow. I've been bitchen about these guru's for months now and I finally realized tonight that I was the IDIOT not them. I hope they're not stupid enough to use the solar flare excuse OR they think we are stupid enough to believe that BS... we'll see.
Now, of course if this thing rv's before monday noon.... never mind.')" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Very Happy

dalemont

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FatDogBlu Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:50 am

Ok, I have stood on the sidelines observing. here is my one question; does this person and his dedicated followers take any responsibility for the emotional damage they have inflicted on other people with their pre-advance information? Is it so important to be the first one to "call it" that they just don't care about how other people listen to them. And before you give out any "Christian" attitude please recognize what he is doing is not the Christian way to do this thing. Talking about negative energy, quit thinking about yourselves and think about how you might be harming other people. Realize not everybody makes the best choices or might not be as well off as some of us so to try to be the first one to "call it" is very irresponsible. The emotional gauge is a very wide range and some people come here to gather news and get some hope and try to muster through the day. Obviously, he was wrong. So to come on here and say don't bother me is rather rude.

That is all

FDB

@GivingGodTheGlory wrote:People I am so amazed at the negative energy.

Last edited by FatDogBlu on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

FatDogBlu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksdinar Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 am

I have lost count of "gurus' who have said 'It has happened' since 2003.

I do not pay attention to any of them.

For me in 2003 i gave this investment 10 years, so I am still waiting and not get excited when I read 'It has happened'.

And to say that Greece or any other financial event is because of RV is simply being foolish.

aksdinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:14 am

@FatDogBlu wrote:Ok, I have stood on the sidelines observing. here is my one question; does this person and his dedicated followers take any responsibility for the emotional damage they have inflicted on other people with their pre-advance information? Is it so important to be the first one to "call it" that they just don't care about how other people listen to them. And before you give out any "Christian" attitude please recognize what he is doing is not the Christian way to do this thing. Talking about negative energy, quit thinking about yourselves and think about how you might be harming other people. Realize not everybody makes the best choices or might not be as well off as some of us so to try to be the first one to "call it" is very irresponsible. The emotional gauge is a very wide range and some people come here to gather news and get some hope and try to muster through the day. Obviously, he was wrong. So to come on here and say don't bother me is rather rude.

That is all

FDB

It is true that all members of OOM are expected to take ownership for their comments, information and discussions here, yet the Intel Providers are not held to the same standard. Just sayin.

affraid
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 am

I agree FDB.......I just want to encourage people to take their energy and still pray. Bashing anyone (whether they are right or wrong) does not help any of us.....still praying and believing our time is NOW.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:25 am

i believe it will rv, but i am sure we will all know when it really happens. I just think to say it has when it has not is getting a lot of innocent people worked up. My neighbor and friend called and woke me up at 2:30 on the morning okie said it had rv'd. She was so excited she could not sleep and she has to work. I did not get any sleep either, but that is ok. Maybe all the gurus mean well. I just think it wise to wait to tell the people until it reallly happens. Enough said for me.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 am

I believe we need to stop thinking and getting so excited about what the RV will do for us. I Believe we need to think first what can I do for the Kindom of God First!!!! God is the reason for us getting this Blessing and we need to Give to him First, and be more excited for what we can do for him, then ourselves. I know we need it for ourselves, but if we give to him first with joy in our hearts, he will give to us over and above!!!! We need to get our Priorties in order!!!!

God First....Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 2474380249 Then I Believe our Blessing will Come!!!!

Just my Opinon!Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 2859867778

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 am

Well said Horizon! Thank you so much for those wonderful words. I like you OPINION

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Smiley_Make_a_joyful_noise_ani

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 am

I also agree Horizon, with slight variations. I am so excited about the possibilities of helping others with this blessing, that I just cant stand it.... In due time.......

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 am

Dont you see that people are simply just fed up with OKie and others saying its over . its done. And nothing changes. When you are a self appointed guru you need to put on your big boys pants and cop it on the chin. You want to know how to stop the bashing? Don't post saying its done when it hasn't. We are thinking good people on this sight that are not stupid. The guru's history to date is not good.....So mods, dont bash those who express common sense in questioning Okie and the rest of the guru's. Their history and track record is not good.
outback7
outback7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 am

Everyone has the right to express their opinion...just do it in a respectful way.

Okie said by friday morning at the latest we would see this rv....hopefully by 1:00 it shows up or it's not gonna show up.

Last edited by punisher on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am

Just remember ... NOBODY knows the exact hour or probably even the exact day this RV shall happen. Our intel providers give us their 'best' guess assesments based on info they obtain. Please just hang in there and don't let anyone steal your joy! Our day is coming and most likely, sooner rather than later....Think Positive!
Let's all be patient and give this a chance to play out,it might take hours or a few days, we don't really know, but I really believe it is coming....I do know it is hard, I want this also, but, we can't make it happen. Just try to read things with caution, or stop reading the intel, if it is too much stress...No one is sure they are just trying to keep us informed with what they hear, they don't want to hurt anyone. "God please just give us all a peace in this time of our lives that passes all understanding that you can only give." We thank you for this Blessing and know it will come in your timing..Thank you Lord...AmenStop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 2474380249

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

Well for me, after the last few days, I am done waiting for this at all. If it happens ... awesome. I am finished believing any more of the intel. I will now look at it for what I think it is and appreciate it for the well written script and the most genius story boarding and character development that I ever saw. I stand applauding to the cleverness and creativity that we have witnessed the last few weeks. I am humbled in the ingenuity. So well done roos!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 2245507099Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 am

@horizon wrote:Just remember ... NOBODY knows the exact hour or probably even the exact day this RV shall happen. Our intel providers give us their 'best' guess assesments based on info they obtain. Please just hang in there and don't let anyone steal your joy! Our day is coming and most likely, sooner rather than later....Think Positive!
Let's all be patient and give this a chance to play out,it might take hours or a few days, we don't really know, but I really believe it is coming....I do know it is hard, I want this also, but, we can't make it happen. Just try to read things with caution, or stop reading the intel, if it is too much stress...No one is sure they are just trying to keep us informed with what they hear, they don't want to hurt anyone. "God please just give us all a peace in this time of our lives that passes all understanding that you can only give." We thank you for this Blessing and know it will come in your timing..Thank you Lord...AmenStop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 2474380249

AMEN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 am

@purpleskyz wrote:Well for me, after the last few days, I am done waiting for this at all. If it happens ... awesome. I am finished believing any more of the intel. I will now look at it for what I think it is and appreciate it for the well written script and the most genius story boarding and character development that I ever saw. I stand applauding to the cleverness and creativity that we have witnessed the last few weeks. I am humbled in the ingenuity. So well done roos!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Smiley_yelling___smiling_again ok, now that I enjoyed your cleverness.... still laughing.....I am going to do the mod thing. You are warned... HAHAHAHAHA Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens SmileyPaper

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Empty well put

Post by dalemont Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 am

@outback7 wrote:Dont you see that people are simply just fed up with OKie and others saying its over . its done. And nothing changes. When you are a self appointed guru you need to put on your big boys pants and cop it on the chin. You want to know how to stop the bashing? Don't post saying its done when it hasn't. We are thinking good people on this sight that are not stupid. The guru's history to date is not good.....So mods, dont bash those who express common sense in questioning Okie and the rest of the guru's. Their history and track record is not good.

Very well put...

dalemont

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 am

Duly noted ponee.

The full moon and solar flares have definitely had an effect on me. LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 2245507099Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by desnd2 Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 pm

I haven't been on this train ride very long, so i don't know all the ups and downs and curves you have had to go thru. I have enjoyed the last 2 months because of ALL of the people who have written. I love most, all of the WORDs of GOD that have been spoken. I look at it like this; God has given me the opportunity to work for HIM in a bigger way than previously, and all the mountains and valleys we have been thru since Jan. is HIS way of stretching me for HIS work. I think that all the gurus do thier best. Some are negative and the last week or so i have had to take only a small amount of time on this site and pick and choose what I read because of the neg. but it is getting better-" love covers a multitude of sin" - and complaining and negativity are right up their with what you call wrong info (if it is wrong) and not misinfo given to our guru's to throw everyone off. So let us all pray the the RV comes in at what GOD knows will be best for us all and HIS work and pray especially for our guru's and thier intel gathering and hard work for us. They need our backing and not our complaining. ths
desnd2
desnd2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gainsmore Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 pm

ok... the last time I've tried to post on here my post got deleted- because it pissed off the 'intel- do tell " crowd. Yes, I'm not happy about how these people handle their claimed sources- and how it probably does hurt people who don't have the experience in these areas of finance. IMNSHO( In my not so humble opinion).. I feel there is an agenda that stinks to high heaven. And if there is not an agenda- then those who are doing it should be discredited. I doubt you will post this message- if you do... then maybe you are developing a conscience.

gainsmore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crisisdoc Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 pm

When will the BS Stop?

crisisdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 pm

This thread is headed toward:

Stop bashing Okie and PRAY the RV shows on the bankscreens Jhj3XJ8Edx+4833AuIlqgE+9v8BasUjyQCBQqMAAAAASUVORK5CYII= WARNING!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 am

I know this is frustrating for so many people...I too have been frustrated by "calls that it has RV'd". I sincerely believe that Okie gets information from high sources of things happening in real time. The problem is that we are not told what information or context of any kind. Of course Okie cannot put his information in context because that would not be prudent or helpful to his sources. I have learned that when Okie calls the RV and it doesn't appear, to have patience and see what develops. Since I don't know the context of his information, I just watch to see what happens. One of these days, Okie will call it and we will be able to go to the bank, IMO, but probably not within 24 hours of his calling it. He is so far in front of the actual event that it increases the likelihood that something/someone will intervene to delay the process. At least, this is my best guess of what we have experienced this past year. Like Miske has said several times, remember what still needs to be accomplished in Iraq to give yourself some perspective of where we are in the process.

Sorry to be longwinded but it might help someone to "dial down" their frustrations and expectations of an instantaneous RV.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 am

Well said aubrey. Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 am

So if I call it will everybody just be patient with me and see what develops? Unlike Christ's sacrifice the whole world doesn't need this "rv" to happen.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum