Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Cash in where at in Europe? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Cash in where at in Europe?

+9
aksafeone
Jayzze
ruthie23
jsmmns
dinarling77
ou812
ADMIN
teterios
takeoff
13 posters

Go down

Cash in where at in Europe? Empty Cash in where at in Europe?

Post by takeoff Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 am

Hi Mods and everyone,

I was in chat last night for sometime while Bulldog was in their and could not get the question answered of where at in Europe people are cashing in. Would you please find out from Okie and tell me as I'll buy a plane ticket immediately? Thanks.

OKIEOILMAN: I STATED THEY HAVE AND ARE CASHING IN AFTER HOURS IN EUROPE

takeoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cash in where at in Europe? Empty Re: Cash in where at in Europe?

Post by teterios Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:01 pm

IQD was not available for purchase in EU. So how can cashing in be taking place?

teterios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 pm

I am very sorry, but the mods/admins do not have answer for you on this.

We were not part of the intel call that came in, although the information is posted here, but we had no part in obtaining it. We cant back it up nor can we deny it, as we do not know anything more than what you have read.

Last edited by Miskebam on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 pm

@takeoff wrote:Hi Mods and everyone,

I was in chat last night for sometime while Bulldog was in their and could not get the question answered of where at in Europe people are cashing in. Would you please find out from Okie and tell me as I'll buy a plane ticket immediately? Thanks.

OKIEOILMAN: I STATED THEY HAVE AND ARE CASHING IN AFTER HOURS IN EUROPE

THERE WAS NO RV..........

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 pm

I think it was in France, Disneyland?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:34 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:I think it was in France, Disneyland?

They have delaru? Laughing

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 pm

I think they invented it Miske

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Well thanks, I tried again in chat and was told something about Okie not revealing his sources and being true to his word. Made no sense. If anyone finds out would you please post it here? Seems this would be good to know as it would make the intel at once verifiable and factual. Asides it would give us a place to cash in right now.

takeoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Has anyone read Bulldog's latest post on dinar recaps, if not go and read it. It is worth the laugh. The first paragraph reminds me of a verbal contract that Boss Hogg would make on the Dukes of Hazzard. You have to put the Southern accent to it to get the full effect. Pay close attention to the verbage inside the parentheses.

jsmmns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Nowhere. I live in Europe and the UK, and have friends all over here. I left here because of all the misinformation, but I am boots on the ground with this, and it's a total load of rubbish. There is no one cashing in period.

It is both sad and sick. :evil:
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Thanks for reporting ruthie!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 pm

people i hope you are not drinking koolaid again? today has been a bd day for me first 2 men knocked on my door with gov plates and took my hard drive then i had to pay for a bulldozer to clear a path because it was so deep now i ask you what else can happen?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Thanks Ruthie, this is a bit disheartening.

takeoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:24 pm

I see where OKIE is 2 or 3 days ahead of everybody. That means we should see it on Saturday or Sunday and be cashing in on Monday or Tuesday at the latest!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Please stay grounded through this "trying time." This ride has had many instances of highs and lows - let's all take the middle of the road (going in the same direction, please) and WAIT AND SEE.

NONE of us have the answers at this exact place in time. WE remain hopeful, positive and penitent. Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:30 pm

I just got off the Phone with My friend that was a retired field agent for the UST and asked him to contact some one over in Europe to see if it really had Rved, Man did I hate to ask Him, we go to church together and I promised I wouldn't ask any more about the RV, Like I said,"Hog Wash." No doubt we are getting closer but that is it for now Just one day closer. I feel in my gut that when the Arab Summit is over and the conference is in site then we will know more, CBI has been so generous to Give Us Info, that there is light at the end Now ,Shabs is forcing Parliament to Move on getting this done,The SePt. date has been pushed up to just sooner and we wont get much as to Intel till some of these Meetings are final. See the Europe crisis can be fixed just with a swipe of the Pen or a click of the Mouse, and as far as USA is concerned well we (our Government) has run this country into the ground to the point that we are signing over our Oil credits to China now to secure our debt to them, That is why they were here by the way, There might be some truth to dumping Bonds But not highly likely If China has or had control over this why would they threaten us by Dumping Bonds, You have to pick careful witch News post you are going to go with, Here is how to pick them,,,Ready the ones that tell the truth By verification of Past postings involving this Investment. Realy Blows my mind that some want The lime light over truth, But hey we are people and we all fall short of the glory of God..."ALL" And if you Pay close attention to how things are playing out then you can see how they are building up to go to these Summits FOR APPROVAL with Foreign and native dignitaries so that they can come back and Finalize what they are getting ready to send forth . RV. See I don't think that they are going there to show off Per-say but to hash out in person all of the final details that they might have , Now this is not the soul reason for the Summit But hey why Not use this to get things done ,, I'm sure that we will see the Ministers announced at the Summit and a Party for things to come, You got to know that none that are going to the Summit need the Money, so what is the rush for them , All they have to do is show forward momentum and no-one can say anything to them about ,Hurry up, Do you think for a second that they are concerned about the rest of the country and our $$$ issues. If You do you have not paid attention to the last 2 thousand years, if every one goes belly up that just makes them so much stronger.. censor But that IS WHAT IT IS.. Not say that it will be that way just saying that they are not in a hurry really , Shabs has the counterfitting under control and He will pull the trigger when he wants and No sooner Period, Now he has stated that he is Pushing, But he will not be pressured into doing this to soon at all, as long as the economy over there stays close to the same, Hey no Biggie to Him. Now I have made some Points that shows that they don't care, Not true, just clarifying that China , USA, Europe Is not the Motivation Behind this,Shabs knows How far these other countries can go till the Breaking point and truthfully to give them the edge that never wavers.You have to admit that Your sure they have that in the darkest part of their mind . Do NOT believe for a second that they don't ..Heck look at our country, who would you Believe first USA or IRAQ, and our country Lies every day to us...Check this out WE KNOW IT AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.... Well I'm sure you have had enough of the truth. when you go back to hanging on to every word that gets posted and you start to think your being spun...Just tell your Brother and sister on the OOM that you love them and soon this will be over , Till Next time Love HNTT.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:45 pm

dinarling77......I like your kitty. Really cool hat too.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cmaster10 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:47 pm

I really don't understand why this would even be considered as fact. Do you really believe this international event is going to happen on a country specific basis?? Iraq is going to only have an internationally tradeable currency in one or two or a few countries at a time??? Some people seem to be so anxious they will believe ANYTHING and have stopped using their brains. Kind of sad actually.

cmaster10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:50 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ: Wake me when we get some truth.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Well I'm fairly new here cmaster and it was my impression that Okie and Bulldog are both of the Christian faith and would not be out to lie to or deceive people, though I do understand your question. And from my research today it really appears this was just a fabricated story. Now my question is Why???

takeoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cmaster10 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Well I don't think Okie or Bulldog are lying to us. There , for some reason, seems to be a lot of concern over being the FIRST to call the RV. Therefore things that may have been agreed upon are considered DONE when there are still formalities etc. As to why someone would make a claim like this, or start a rumor like this is beyond my ability to comprehend. Since you are new allow me let you in on something. There are a number of people who visit these web sites that don't believe the dinar will ever RV and they will stir up whatever they can. You know - IDIOTS with nothing better to do! I would suggest visiting the IQD Team web-site and reading the information there. No chat, no emotion, just news as they see it from Iraq and elsewhere. Sorry if my comments offended you takeoff. Your question should have never been necessary. The rumor should have stopped with the first person that heard it.

cmaster10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by krazytj1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:16 pm

@takeoff wrote:Well I'm fairly new here cmaster and it was my impression that Okie and Bulldog are both of the Christian faith and would not be out to lie to or deceive people, though I do understand your question. And from my research today it really appears this was just a fabricated story. Now my question is Why???

krazytj1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum