Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened

+12
Cardiac99
GoodGosh
davidpg
debtfree
Horizon
Ponee
ADMIN
doodoo
hanwoz
ibcraig0
lexie
MarciaD
16 posters

Go down

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened Empty If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened

Post by MarciaD Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 am

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 490529750 It still displays at the top of the screen!! I don't see it .. so ???

What is true .. what is false?

MarciaD

Back to top Go down

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened Empty Re: If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened

Post by lexie Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:37 am

Just to be clear on what was said:

Bulldog75: OKIE/BULLDOG75: $12.36 USD IS THE IQD RATE. THIS SHOULD POST, IMHO & OKIE'S, SOMETIMES TOMORROW, THURSDAY.

Bulldog75: NO ONE WILL OFFICIALLY SEE THE RATE POST POSTED UNTIL SOMETIMES TOMORROW. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND MANKIND. THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS.

lexie
Smile

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened Empty Re: If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 am

When I saw it being said that the RV had happened and they were cashing out in Europe last night the first thing I did was check CBI...Still the same. Next IMF...still the same. Next UN...still the same. In my opinion if they are cashing out the international sites like at least the IMF and UN would have it showing since Europe is part of the international community. AS of this morning everything is still the same on all sites and in fact the CBI has updated and nothing changed there so I guess you have to choose for yourself what you will believe.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hanwoz Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:17 am

Damm...shame on me for getting excited...lol
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:17 am

MarciaD wrote:What is true .. what is false?

from the Moody Blues - "Late Lament"

Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 am

There is no way for us to refute or back up what is said by any of the forum leaders until it is visible for all to see....

The fact of the matter for US, is this, whether its done or not, and maybe its just a formality, but via articles out of Iraq.... we still need to see

1. A COMPLETE GOI
2. HCL, INVESTMENT AND TAX LAWS PASS
3. NO AUCTIONS SELLING USD TO THE BANKS
4. Chapter VII lifted (maybe, maybe not) but would think this would need to be ammended, and Maliki's visit to Kuwait is very important in this matter

and the budget keeps getting pushed around from one entity to the next without approval

SINCE the average joe does NOT have sources calling in the play by play... this is the best we got...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:24 am

Hello, Miske.....miss ya

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 am

hanwoz wrote:Damm...shame on me for getting excited...lol

Bigger shame on how much i LOVE bacon!!! I am calling for a BLT! LOL... fly my way BABE...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 am

Im here Smile

Thanks for the shout out... Im rested and ready to rumble lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 am

We had some good news last night, let's just relax and wait for possible post at banks today, we don't need the negative comments by some; intel folks are doing a lot of work for all of us, THANKS
Just remember ... NOBODY knows the exact hour or probably even the exact day this RV shall happen. Our intel providers give us their 'best' guess assesments based on info they obtain. Please stay grounded and don't let anyone steal your joy! Our day is coming and most likely, sooner rather than later....Think Positive!
Let's all be patient and give this a chance to play out,it might take hours or a few days, we don't really know, but I really believe it is coming....

Let's just all pray for guidance in this, and let God direct us with this Blessing!

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:41 am

Thanks Horizon...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by debtfree Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:01 am

Why is this being done to us. I am hurting as so many members are. We live for good news to be given to us. Okie has clearly stated it is done and here we sit dejected again. Why have our hopes been crushed. I cant come here anymore because i cannot trust the information being posted.

debtfree

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 am

"Sometimes today". Give it the rest of today, at least before attacking!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 am

Joy57

I have seen your same post on two other threads already this morning.
Posting on every thread is not going to get it answered. Plus it could get you banned. Just a heads up for you my friend.
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 am

joy57 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY WE NEVER HEAR WHY WE DID NOT SEE THE RV SOME MANY TIMES WHEN IT IS CALLED///// THEN IT IS SPREAD TO OTHER SITES...PEOPLE GET EXCITED AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS AND NO REASONS ARE GIVEN??? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.....PEOPLE ARE GETTING HURT AND READY TO END THEIR LIVES WITH ALL THIS HYPE
Miske (site owner) seems to have a level head about what is happening in this Dinar investment. Yet it is an unfortunate situation for Miske to be involved with the type of people who perpetuate the rampant disinformation.

Hang tight, everyday is a new day with unlimited potential!

And intel of course! If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 3973136183
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 am

debtfree wrote:Why is this being done to us. I am hurting as so many members are. We live for good news to be given to us. Okie has clearly stated it is done and here we sit dejected again. Why have our hopes been crushed. I cant come here anymore because i cannot trust the information being posted.

I provide links to articles that many take time out of their personal schedules to post for us, telling us what is exactly going on in Iraq, it might not match up completely with what you are getting from phone call information, but it broadens the scope of what you are provided as a WHOLE here at OOM.

You are not alone in needing this, we all do... its finding your happy medium... for me its searching news articles and knowing what we need to see BEFORE this happens.... I invite others to do the same...

Hang in there with us, please...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Misk, do you still think we will see an RV before the ARAB SUMMIT...or are you thinking more along the lines of June or September?

Last edited by punisher on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:40 pm

doodoo wrote:"Sometimes today". Give it the rest of today, at least before attacking!

I'm with doodoo on this one. Let's see how today plays out.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaD Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Can the banner at the top at least be removed so it doesn't appear as if this site doesn't support its own statement?

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 490529750

MarciaD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I have my fingers crossed...........

MARCH 8,2012 11:15AM CST

Bulldog75: GOOD MORNING. HOLD FOR AN 11:00AM CST POST/UPDATE FROM OKIE/BULLDOG75. THANKS FOR BEING HERE. ALL IS WELL.

Bulldog75: WE ARE GOOD TO GO. PLS HOLD. TYVM.

Bulldog75: 11:15AM CST: OKIE/BULLDOG75: HI EVERYONE. UPDATE: AS WE MENTIONED LAST NIGHT, THE 12.36 USD TO IQD RATE WILL POST SOMETIMES LATER TODAY AFTER 2PM BANK ALIGNMENTS (BUT NOT NECESSARILY IMMEDIATELY THEREAFTER). THIS COULD GO INTO THE EVENING (THURSDAY) OR POSSIBLE EARLY TOMORROW (FRIDAY) DUE TO THE GARGANTUA MATHEMATICAL COMPUTER DOWNLOADS OCCURING NOW AND “OPTIONAL CENTRAL BANK’S 24 HR READING / CONFIRMATION IMPLEMENTATION OF RATE VERIFICATIONS AROUND THE GLOBE”. WE ARE ON TARGET. SIT BACK AND RELAX. NO SWEATS, NO FRETS. EVERYONE IS SAFE. PERK PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE AT CASH IN. THIS IS A COLLOSAL EVENT AND WILL HAPPEN. LET THE BANKS PEACEFULLY DO THEIR JOB; NO CALLING TO THE BANKS PLEASE. ANYONE CASHING IN SHOULD HAVE THEIR ACCTS SET UP 24 HOURS PRIOR. THIS ‘RV’ OF 166 COUNTRIES IS HAPPENING NOW, THOUGH NO ONE CAN SEE IT VISUALLY ON THE FRONT TELLER SCREENS. WE ARE CONFIDENT, AT LOVE AND PEACE AS THE HONEY & MANNA FLOWS FROM THE HEAVENS & THE BANKS.

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Me too but now I'm feeling a bit insecure since Bulldog now says "Possibly early tomorrow" when last night it was definately today and Okie is now saying he could have his information early.....I'm being patient but am sitting If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened Pins_a10
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 pm

MarciaD wrote:Can the banner at the top at least be removed so it doesn't appear as if this site doesn't support its own statement?

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 490529750

No ma'am... That banner is for whomever wants to see it with their own eyes...

and honestly I guess it should read "Until the teller says yes we can exchange your dinar for a new and higher rate, it has not happened yet"

Very Happy

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 pm

That's my girl Miske. Truth and common sense, people would be a lot less frustrated and upset if they stuck to your mentality. Hugs xx
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:10 pm

No ruthie... with all due respect, people would be a lot less frustrated and upset if certain others would not be saying stuff that was not actually real. But yes... I agree Miske has common sense. Smile

Besides I love M&M's. Especially the peanut kind.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 2245507099If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:07 pm

purpleskyz wrote:No ruthie... with all due respect, people would be a lot less frustrated and upset if certain others would not be saying stuff that was not actually real. But yes... I agree Miske has common sense. Smile

Besides I love M&M's. Especially the peanut kind.

Your kidding right? Nuts just take up the space where chocolate SHOULD be...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm

So true Miske...... I just must be partial to nuts. Must be why I love this site so much. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 2245507099If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 pm

purpleskyz wrote:So true Miske...... I just must be partial to nuts. Must be why I love this site so much. Smile

lol!

If You Don'T See It On Forex or CBI, It Has Not Happened 1261280965

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:30 pm

HAHA your right... now I dont have to feel like Im missing something...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Oh I don't think for one second that you are missing a thing Miske! You are one sharp M&M cookie. Razz

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum