Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY

+9
Catherine
abby ann
joy57
Purpleskyz
songbird8
Herb Lady
kingosawbe
rocklady
Horizon
13 posters

Go down

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Empty IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:46 am

WELL GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! PRAISING GOD FOR A TERRIFIC THURSDAY!!!! GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, GIVE HIM ALL THE PRAISE & GLORY!!!!!

Well my friends things sound good for this being our day to start doing our RV Dance...IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 203646764 You know the RV dance would be good exercise, but I think I need a few more cups of coffee first! IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2859867778 Let's have some coffee and relax here, get our thoughts together and waitIT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 490529750 Few more hours before the Banks open....

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrI6Ic7UU_7BkwTyGfVbUkQB6Q4bD4olWgp163hP1MthzlvHqJIT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnRH8GaRJDZiwB-jEoZhEUJiK9-ZDeS_EkQWujBSgF8Ko3ww11IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2859867778

It may be raining outside, but I've got the Son Shining in My Heart!!!!☀

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Empty Re: IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY

Post by rocklady Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:13 am

Good morning Horizon,

I hope it's our time. In the mean time my coffee cup is full and mmmm. I have a long day ahead with work,but this is making it easier to deal with. You have a great day!!! Cheers!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:35 am

@rocklady wrote:Good morning Horizon,

I hope it's our time. In the mean time my coffee cup is full and mmmm. I have a long day ahead with work,but this is making it easier to deal with. You have a great day!!! Cheers!

Good Morning, I am so glad you are up and about feeling better! I hope you have a Wonderful Day, and this Blessing comes to us today!☀

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:43 am

Thanks Horizon,

You also and thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower: IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 1261280965
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 am

God is always awesome its just people who arent awsome. And it would be a good world with out them and one day it will be. Amen. All those who make lies and liars will be excluded form that kingdom. They ll be and it is joy unspeakable and full of glory full of glory full of glory the half has never yet been known To all those who use jesus name frivolously your going to find out jesus isnt your soccor dad.And he ll repay those who have used his name without regards to his holiness with a earned just reward. To those who pretend to know him one day he"ll say depart form me those of you who have worked iniquity. I NEVER NEW YOU . Sad to go to the lake of fire threw the church who have a form of godlines but deny the power. To those who truly love him shall the son of righteousness arise with healing in his wings. Show your love by listening to his spirit and obeying. For theres no other way to be happy in jesus but to trust and obey.
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:34 am

@kingosawbe wrote:God is always awesome its just people who arent awsome. And it would be a good world with out them and one day it will be. Amen. All those who make lies and liars will be excluded form that kingdom. They ll be and it is joy unspeakable and full of glory full of glory full of glory the half has never yet been known To all those who use jesus name frivolously your going to find out jesus isnt your soccor dad.And he ll repay those who have used his name without regards to his holiness with a earned just reward. To those who pretend to know him one day he"ll say depart form me those of you who have worked iniquity. I NEVER NEW YOU . Sad to go to the lake of fire threw the church who have a form of godlines but deny the power. To those who truly love him shall the son of righteousness arise with healing in his wings. Show your love by listening to his spirit and obeying. For theres no other way to be happy in jesus but to trust and obey.

It is our job, to let the Lords light shine through us each day and pray for those that don't know the Lord as they should. It is not our place to judge, that is God's job. We are to pray for others and love them them the way God loves us. See others as God sees them!☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 am

Thanks Horizon for breakfast goodies and all that you do! I'll get my tea!! And Good Morning to all!!! Hope everybody was able to sleep last night! It was hard but I managed to get a few hours in! LOL!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 am

@Herb Lady wrote:Thanks Horizon for breakfast goodies and all that you do! I'll get my tea!! And Good Morning to all!!! Hope everybody was able to sleep last night! It was hard but I managed to get a few hours in! LOL!!

I am praying today is gonna be our Day!!!! ☀

☀ I hope you have a Wonderful Day!!!!☀ IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2859867778

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird8 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:44 am

It's ALL about love and trust and walking in the light!

Walking with the only ONE who gives abundant life!

It is the obediance of His children that shines like a lighthouse of faith and hope beckoning others to His safe harbor. Loving others is the key!!!!! ... letting our light so shine that others will "see the good we do and praise the Father" after all ... "it is the love of God that leads men to repentance." ... "we love because He first loved us".
songbird8
songbird8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird8 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 am

God Bless and keep you all in the center of His perfect love today!!

It IS a TERRIFIC THURSDAY!!! peace, love, and joy to all!!!!!!!:cheers:
songbird8
songbird8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:57 am

Thank you songbird....you bring such good wisom!!!☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:09 am

Thanks Horizon!! I hope that you and everyone else have a beautiful day!!! Need to get ready for the day now!!! IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2859867778

I'll catch up with everybody later!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:57 am

This is a terrific Thursday!

Full moon, solar flares, RV's (I hope)!

Shine on you crazy diamonds! Shine on

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2245507099IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joy57 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 am

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY WE NEVER HEAR WHY WE DID NOT SEE THE RV SOME MANY TIMES WHEN IT IS CALLED///// THEN IT IS SPREAD TO OTHER SITES...PEOPLE GET EXCITED AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS AND NO REASONS ARE GIVEN??? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.....PEOPLE ARE GETTING HURT AND READY TO END THEIR LIVES WITH ALL THIS HYPE

joy57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 am

@joy57 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY WE NEVER HEAR WHY WE DID NOT SEE THE RV SOME MANY TIMES WHEN IT IS CALLED///// THEN IT IS SPREAD TO OTHER SITES...PEOPLE GET EXCITED AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS AND NO REASONS ARE GIVEN??? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.....PEOPLE ARE GETTING HURT AND READY TO END THEIR LIVES WITH ALL THIS HYPE

There have been different events taken place, and things have not worked out as the intel providers have heard. There have been alot of things taking place all over the world. These providers get this information and give it to us to try to keep us informed.

We had some good news last night, let's just relax and wait for possible post at banks today, we don't need the negative comments by some; intel folks are doing a lot of work for all of us, THANKS
Just remember ... NOBODY knows the exact hour or probably even the exact day this RV shall happen. Our intel providers give us their 'best' guess assesments based on info they obtain. Please stay grounded and don't let anyone steal your joy! Our day is coming and most likely, sooner rather than later....Think Positive
!
Let's all be patient and give this a chance to play out,it might take hours or a few days, we don't really know, but I really believe it is coming....

Let's just all pray for guidance in this, and let God direct us with this Blessing!IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2474380249

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 am

@horizon wrote:WELL GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! PRAISING GOD FOR A TERRIFIC THURSDAY!!!! GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, GIVE HIM ALL THE PRAISE & GLORY!!!!!

Well my friends things sound good for this being our day to start doing our RV Dance...IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 203646764 You know the RV dance would be good exercise, but I think I need a few more cups of coffee first! IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2859867778 Let's have some coffee and relax here, get our thoughts together and waitIT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 490529750 Few more hours before the Banks open....

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrI6Ic7UU_7BkwTyGfVbUkQB6Q4bD4olWgp163hP1MthzlvHqJIT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnRH8GaRJDZiwB-jEoZhEUJiK9-ZDeS_EkQWujBSgF8Ko3ww11IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2859867778

HORIZON IS THAT FOR ME!!!!OR DID YOU FORGET ME AGAIN!!!!!!IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 1261280965 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 974290055 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 1815401988 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 949729897 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 761671673 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 3151798102 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 3151798102
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 am

I call the middle coffee!!!!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Smiley-happy093IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 7_11_117IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMES.CONANT Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 am

Man i am so ready for this, but i am guarded like thay say until it hits the old bank account i'm not gonna dance just yet, but my heart and soul feel good thats the joy of the lord. Remember he is the reason for everything. it will come be patient all.

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 3151798102

theycallmebob.IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2859867778
JAMES.CONANT
JAMES.CONANT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@horizon wrote:WELL GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! PRAISING GOD FOR A TERRIFIC THURSDAY!!!! GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, GIVE HIM ALL THE PRAISE & GLORY!!!!!

HORIZON IS THAT FOR ME!!!!OR DID YOU FORGET ME AGAIN!!!!!!IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 1261280965 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 974290055 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 1815401988 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 949729897 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 761671673 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 3151798102 IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 3151798102

You know I left you some food...I would not forget my little friend!!!!☀ :flower: ☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 pm

HORIZON YOUR MY HERO!!!!THANKS SSSOOO MMMUUCCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:35 pm

@JAMES.CONANT wrote:Man i am so ready for this, but i am guarded like thay say until it hits the old bank account i'm not gonna dance just yet, but my heart and soul feel good thats the joy of the lord. Remember he is the reason for everything. it will come be patient all.

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 3151798102

I agree, when it hits my account, I will be jumping for joy and Praising the Lord!!!! Yes we do remember Jesus is the reason for this Blessing!!!!! ☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:45 pm

@abby ann wrote:HORIZON YOUR MY HERO!!!!THANKS SSSOOO MMMUUCCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My poor little starving puppy friend.....

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm7iZ1l9wNaf23W8FICWOfD5o9vfMwV2L7i-u237GPvutFfOVdnACake & Coffee time..IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBAJLx0Bho8PL11MwTmI-VvU9zer4Cu9h14fFHJAbvpuloTEK2

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Here's a little something for Abby Ann --

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 999310_250

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Don't let Miss AbbyAnn fool you, she has everything she wants. Do not feel sorry for her!!!!!!! She is blessed and I love her!!!!!!! Do not let her fool you in order to get treats from you !!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Fang....Is there a romance here going on with you and AbbyAnn????

I'll bet Ms AbbyAnn is a LITTLE Spoiled, so I guess I am just a little Animal lover so I just will spoil her a little more. She is supposed to share her goodies. Does she share with you?

To tell you what a softie I am, I have 6 big old horses that are so spoiled, that they think every time I walk outside I am supposed to bring them a treat! They are like a bunch of puppy dogs.

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:31 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:Here's a little something for Abby Ann --

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 999310_250

Hey ...good idea! AbbyAnn can have healthy dog treats, and we can have the coffee & brownies!IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2859867778

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:35 pm

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!HORIZON AND SEBBIE AND THAT LITTLE WHITE DOGGIE AH WHATS HIS NAME !!!OH YA FANG2!!!!YES HORIZON ME AND FANG2 ARE BUDDIES!!!DON'T LET HIM FOOL YOU EITHER!!!I GOT PIC OF HIM SLEEPING ON THE SOFA AFTER HIS WALK!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird8 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Horizon,

I need your recipe for those delicious looking brownies!! YUM!
songbird8
songbird8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:12 pm

@songbird8 wrote:Horizon,

I need your recipe for those delicious looking brownies!! YUM!

I will have to look it up and see you the recipe....I love Chocolate!!!!☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:16 pm

YW AbbyAnn....So you are saying that sweet little White dog, is a little spoiled too???? What am I gonna do you with you sweet little spoiled puppies???

Where has our little friend CJ been??? He doesn't like to come and play anymore??? ☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:32 pm

When I was horse logging we had an old Clydesdale with a bad ticker. Everyday we would take him out put him in front of a couple of small pieces of wood for a few trips in the morning and after lunch. It made him happy and didn't mess with our production to speak of. We didn't even need to stake him out. He would just hang out near the deck after we unhooked him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2805820865  IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2805820865  IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2805820865  IT' A TERRIFIC THURSDAY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 pm

@horizon wrote:YW AbbyAnn....So you are saying that sweet little White dog, is a little spoiled too???? What am I gonna do you with you sweet little spoiled puppies???

Where has our little friend CJ been??? He doesn't like to come and play anymore??? ☀
I DON'T KNOW WHERE OUR FRIEND C J IS BUT THAT NEW PUPPY IS KEEPING HIM BUSY!!!!!COME ON OUT AND PLAY C J !!!!!!AND YES HORIZON FANG 2 IS VERY SPOILED LIKE ME!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum