Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OKIE CALLED IT AGAIN! - Page 3 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OKIE CALLED IT AGAIN!

+39
Jewelclamp
bigdaddytim
davidpg
SIII
topspin2
printman
ADMIN
therealbutterfly
DevaronDLH
pitcher19
Jax
berean
zonepirate
Purpleskyz
clayf
doodoo
Horizon
fang2
HezekiaH
az-tex
wes
Ponee
prosetian
Azure
highdollarfolks
lmsaiz
Dr. Linda
rick152
Splovengates
takeoff
dinarstar
LookingAtTheHeavens
Herb Lady
Tilltheend
prophet1036
HeadNotTheTail
obiewon
GoodGosh
Keys
43 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OKIE CALLED IT AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty Re: OKIE CALLED IT AGAIN!

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 am

I am locking this thread ....I don't think it is going anywhere, but more and more negative...

Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 am

Happy thursday catherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:46 am

@Parrothead wrote:
@Dr. Linda wrote:All you negative Doubting Thomases wouldn't believe it if the rest of us had cashed in a month ago!! You would still be here griping every day. Stop being so cynical & hateful! Read the rules, act nice, or go away. This is OKIE's site, not yours. :queen:
OKIE CALLED IT AGAIN! - Page 3 1815401988

All we really know is that Okie burst on the scene a few years ago and I, along with many others, gave him the benefit of the doubt as being an 'expert' in an area (oil) that could have direct ties to specific knowledge of the RVing of the IQD occurring. A part of the believing was his words of humbleness - claiming to us basically that he is just giving back to humanity by imparting his knowledge and relaying what his sources 'at the highest level' was just telling this plain ole humble country boy.

I make the analogy of Okie being a little like Howard Hughes, although do not construe this to mean I believe he is the bright star that Howard was. The analogy is that as time went on, Howard Hughes became stranger and less in touch with reality. Either this is what is happening to Okie, or he is just intentionaly feeding his 'peeps' BS to see just how much they will consume. Well, which one do you choose to believe is the case?

If you told me it had RV'd, I would take you at your word and then try to 'verify' with other accounts that it did. But, if you tell me 'frequently' that is has RV'd when it hasn't - is that really being a doubting Thomas?

Okie has been burning his 'credibility bridges' for a while now. Although I come over here for the entertainment value after his regular 'calling the RV' to see how people are responding, it is a very serious and high stakes game to be misleading desperate and 'down and out' people intentionally. I would debate you if this is Okie's site or not. I would argue that it is for the people and Okie is the anchor for this site. But it is NOT for Okie to come on and 'toy' with people's lives, some who are very fragile and are on the verge of losing everything they ever owned.

We have to ask ourselves, "What is the purpose of Okie wanting so badly to stay in the limelight that he would manufacture such tales?"

Certainly, one's very character could be called into jeopardy if they continue to be 'the little boy who cried wolf'.

Sorry I do not have an answer for you other than, I do know that Okie believes the information that he provides in the chat room, at the time that it is provided.

I know its simple, but thats sums it up.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum