Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

VERY INTERESTING DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

VERY INTERESTING

3 posters

Go down

VERY INTERESTING Empty VERY INTERESTING

Post by nwrichard Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm

I find it very interesting but confusing that earlier a thread was started saying Johnny called the RV. I posted to it saying that I wouldn't believe it until OKIE called it because Okie would never lie to us and would wait for him to call it.

When I checked my email I had a notification that something else was posted to that thread. When I checked it I got a message saying only those with special clearance could view the message.

Ok, how do you get this clearance? What was in the thread that violated any of the rules here? Why do you send a link to my email to a dead thread? So many questions.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

VERY INTERESTING Empty Re: VERY INTERESTING

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Jonny is not on the list to be posted on this site. That is a rule made by the person who owns this site. The thread was basketed for that reason. You must have received the message that one was there while the server was following the order to basket the thread.
SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE.
Before you post, I would suggest you re-read your thread posting and be sure you are not disrespectful, follow the rules, and post only what is allowed.
What/who can be posted on OOM has been posted so many times I have it memorized - DO NOT PUSH THE ISSUE.
Thank you for being calm, courteous, obedient, and respectful.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

VERY INTERESTING Empty Re: VERY INTERESTING

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 pm

aksafeone, thanks for the removal. We don't have enough pixels in the computer to keep up with all the times that jonny called it. Of course, if he keeps calling it a couple of times a week until it does, he will eventually get it right.
Us "neggies" will only be wrong once!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum