Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!!

2 posters

Go down

SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!! Empty SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!!

Post by HOOHAND Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I'VE WATCHED THE NEWS ALL DAY ABOUT "SUPER TUESDAY". There is just one comment I have about people in this country that don't take the time to look into the people that are running for office.... WHAT.... How can you wait until the very last day and not know STILL who your going to vote for... I feel if you've waited all the way until the very last moment to choose.. They shouldn't let you vote... ever... This is how this country got the way it is now.. People don't want to take the time, they just don't care.. ie. there marriage, there kids, there house... and those are the same one's that stand in lines for a hand out... I'm done now... Thank You and GOOD LUCK AMERICA
HOOHAND
HOOHAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!! Empty Re: SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!!

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

I think that's because so far no one has distinguished themselves. Each one has or has had serious issues they have not fully overcome. However this is not the place for a political conversation. Please take any further discussion to OOM2. Thank you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!! 2805820865  SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!! 2805820865  SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!! 2805820865  SUPER TUESDAY'S HERE FOR SOME STATES AND THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR...... WHAT!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum