Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Get ready mods.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Get ready mods....

+25
LookingAtTheHeavens
Ponee
CaptnJerry
kingosawbe
GoodGosh
Terbo56
Potato Head
showmethe$
zonepirate
Druflow
Blexum
Jewelclamp
PALMER01
davidpg
aksafeone
IQD4US
Toby1
az-tex
dbara43
bigdaddytim
Horizon
doodoo
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Get ready mods.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Get ready mods....

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 pm

terbo56 wrote:Get ready, nothin" Any peeps that decide to give the Mods or Administrators a hard time for the rest of this endeavor, Are gone 4 good-We are ALL DONE putting up with you guys ****! Get the picture?:evil:

Lame lol

therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:58 pm

TRB- What in your opinion is so lame about it? I've had enough- Try me-bounce
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 pm

terbo56 wrote:TRB- What in your opinion is so lame about it? I've had enough- Try me-bounce

Because you missed the point of my post as to WHY people are going to be upset. And if you think its wrong for them to be upset and voice that then there is a problem. The fact is, that the gurus have YET again set up for another excuse as to why it didnt happen. Just like before with the "you guys crashed the server at the CBI" or "dont use the words Rainbow, Bugs Bunny, or Watermelon or you will stop the RV" and the list goes on. To just threaten people all the time is not helping anything. When you have mods that are saying the same thing as members (and its nice to see that they arent blind) and yet the members get threatened is not good. To have the leaders of the site be able to say things that the members cant, is not good. Do you see the hypocrisy? If you really feel the need to ban me over this, so be it. I have broken no rules.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 pm

TRB- I am very, very aware of what goes on in here, although I am seeing more and more of disrespecting everybody else, what are we supposed to do, hand them over the site? Talk to a few of the Mods, or Administrators-Maybe they will do just that, then everyone can have their own way-And that is not a direct threat-That IS a promise- I'm telling you 4 the last time, I have had enough of the hocky that is being slung around in here- I am ALL DONE putting up with it- I'm sorry, TRB, but this is a warning-Mad

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:30 pm

terbo56 wrote:TRB- I am very, very aware of what goes on in here, although I am seeing more and more of disrespecting everybody else, what are we supposed to do, hand them over the site? Talk to a few of the Mods, or Administrators-Maybe they will do just that, then everyone can have thier own way-And that is not a direct threat-That IS a promise- I'm telling you 4 the last time, I have had enough of the hocky that is being slung around in here- I am ALL DONE putting up with it- I'm sorry, TRB, but this is a warning-Mad

Hmmmm..... now show me where I deserve any sort of warning? Where have I been disrespectful to anyone on here to deserve any threat of banning? Where have I broken any rules?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Because you have pushed an Administrator, and You just couldn't leave it alone,could you- You brought this on yourself- I tried to warn you, but I guess I was Not Loud enough-

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Not to interfere, BUT TRB WHY would you need to warn us about what may or may not happen on this site? I think we mods are are big boys and girls and we ALL wear the proper underwear to handle what comes our way.
You had a site once? Hmmmmm, and now you don't? Hmmmmmmm.
Last I knew you were not on the Admin list at OOM, nor any other for that matter. What have you done? Tell ya what, let the rolls be reversed and then you tell me.
We have been very lenient with what has been posted here for a LONG time, whether you want to believe it or not. Sooooo, when you throw out the warning signal WHAT do you expect? Time for a change?
Yep, basically what should have been said to more than one poster is, "YOU SEEM UNHAPPY HERE, OK THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS WHY NOT TRY THEM." Instead we allowed the rules to be stretched and ignored some posts (somewhat on your postings about what should or should not happen - OUR ERROR as now we come to this and YOU wonder what is wrong? I think I see why you spend so much time on OOM. Arguing with an Admin certainly shows me something - not too cool either considering you had a site. JMHO.
Terbo will not have to push any button on you!!
NUFF SAID
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am

WWJD
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 am

Whow tebrow why get so fired up you might blow your smoke stack. Hay man it is what it is Hay I am from the fifties and would like to tell who ever made the statement it is what it is Get ready mods.... - Page 2 2879513009 Get ready mods.... - Page 2 3134741375 lol! On the lighter side another r/v is claimed. I am happy either way just because he lives Because he lives I can face tomorrow because he lives all my fears are gone Because I know oh who holds the future and life is worth the living just because he lives
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:13 am

aksafeone wrote: Arguing with an Admin certainly shows me something - not too cool either considering you had a site. JMHO.
NUFF SAID

How is asking for clarification on something in a respectful, non-combative, non-argumentative way arguing??? Banning TRB for a year - not too cool either considering she didn't break any of the rules... Maybe she was on to something when she asked for clarification on the hyprocracy here... When did Miske sell OOM to the Admins and Mods? I thought this was Miske's site and was to be run by her rules, not anyone elses!!! By the way, she was only an admin on a site, it wasn't her site and she voluntarily stepped down as it was consuming her life, turning her into someone she didn't want to be... I think some here should do the same as it seems to be turning them into people that they aren't!!! JBA

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Get ready mods.... - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:23 am

CaptnJerry wrote:
aksafeone wrote: Arguing with an Admin certainly shows me something - not too cool either considering you had a site. JMHO.
NUFF SAID

How is asking for clarification on something in a respectful, non-combative, non-argumentative way arguing??? Banning TRB for a year - not too cool either considering she didn't break any of the rules... Maybe she was on to something when she asked for clarification on the hyprocracy here... When did Miske sell OOM to the Admins and Mods? I thought this was Miske's site and was to be run by her rules, not anyone elses!!! By the way, she was only an admin on a site, it wasn't her site and she voluntarily stepped down as it was consuming her life, turning her into someone she didn't want to be... I think some here should do the same as it seems to be turning them into people that they aren't!!! JBA

CJ

Actually, it is MIske who has asked for there to be a house cleaning of all those who object to okie and bulldog and are pot stirrers . The mods who have come down hard are doing exactly what they were told to do. It IS BEING RUN BY HER RULES. I personally see gray areas and have a different way of handling things and want to keep as many here as we possibly can. The mods were originally very lenient and laid back if you remember....Miske asked for a tight ship. But, I would like to have a happy medium. Banning the ones who say they want a hit put out on okie is NOT acceptable ... using the F word every 3 words... ya... that is what i banned this morning. The post was vile. But, There has to be some middle ground for discussion .... help me oomers. I am putting fires out left and right.... and I am feeling a bit alone.

I miss my friends ... I miss the fun.

Last edited by ponee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the word NOT in the statement .. holy smokes !!! sorry...Banning the ones who say they want a hit put out on okie is NOT acceptable)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:31 am

Hopefully this ride is over soon and we can all laugh about stress waiting for this rv. Then we can stress about how to properly deal with large amounts of money. Very Happy
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 am

I cant wait to laugh !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pickinforj Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 am

Ive been away for a few months, couldnt take all the bickering. I can see things are EXACTLY the same. I came back for info and to read up on where we were. I guess nothing changes.

My point? When someone assumes the position of leadership, whether it be in a job or web site. Expect to be held accountable for what you say. People are only people. Leaders are supposed to be dependable. When a leader becomes dependable, not only will people respect them, but those around them will come to bat for them. If what Okie has said according to His sources does not come to pass over and over again. I would think its time to change sources. You want respect? You need to be respectable!

If speaking the truth ( not an opinion) is cause to be banned so be it. People need somebody they can believe in, when people can believe in you you will not be able to contain the numbers who will follow!

Nuff said

Last edited by pickinforj on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp*)

pickinforj

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 am

Did TRB get banned?

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:20 am

milleriniraq wrote:Did TRB get banned?

Yup - for a YEAR! Harsh
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:26 am

OK... There are several reasons I am not happy with this thread.

Most have had their say... duly noted on several points....

Thanks to all the posters that presented their insights.

Locking

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum