Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A

+11
weralldoingtime
ksartgirl
mitkire
Len
Jayzze
milleriniraq
Kevind53
chevysteve
Ponee
madaussie
prosetian
15 posters

Go down

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A Empty Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:12 am

There are several things in Bulldog's Q&A that I have a differing opinion about, like the rate. I would be as overjoyed as anyone else here if it comes out at 10+, but I think it is a lot more likely to be somewhere between a 1 to 1 and a 4 to 1, we'll see.

Bulldog mentioned again (I believe he and Okie spoke of it before) about UST notes and that somehow you would get these if you put your money in a non-interest bearing account. It's a bit curious that I can't seem to find any mention of that anywhere else. I believe it was previously stated that post RV the dollar would devalue, but your non-interest bearing account would not because it will be in these alleged UST notes that were said to not be fiat money. Does that mean the day after I cash in and go to the bank and withdraw some money I will get these UST Notes instead of Federal Reserve Notes? Assuming the dollar devalues, let's say 40%, does that mean because my bank account is held in UST Notes I will be able to buy 40% more with my checks than those people whose money is in regular checking accounts? Will there be a seperate exchange rate list for the UST Notes as opposed to Federal Reserve Notes? Have these UST Notes been printed yet? Do people who already have money in non-interest bearing accounts now have UST Notes instead of FRNs?

Since the UST website doesn't say anything about these UST Notes being printed, how do we know they been printed? I'm just trying to figure out how these non-devaluing notes are going to work in the real world, will everything have 2 prices, one for FRNs and one for UST Notes. If the dollar devalues by 40% and I have a UST one dollar note and want change, will I get $1.40 in change? If I have a bill that is $100, will I only need to give them 60 UST notes to pay that bill?Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 761671673

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A Empty Re: Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A

Post by madaussie Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 am

I agree with you regarding the rate BUT let's look at the supposed devaluation of the dollar.In currency markets for decades when one currency is being bought and another sold,the one being bought goes up in value and that being sold goes down.Case in point,when the swiss were upset at the europeans pushing up the value of the franc as they dumped euros [it was making their exports too expensive and they were losing money] the government stepped in and sold billions of francs and bought dollars which pushed down the franc at least 10% in one day.the currency speculators then backed off as they can't win that battle.When the rv happens we will be buying dollars and selling dinar so i can't see any way that would put pressure on the dollar to devalue.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A Empty Re: Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 pm

I didn't say selling dinar would devalue the dollar, it was stated by one of the intel providers that after 30 days the dollar would devalue by as much as 40% and to not make any investments for up to 6 months after rv as the prices of things would be changing. I don't know if the dollar will devalue or not, I used the 40% as an example to ask the other questions about the supposed UST Notes and that the non-interest bearing accounts are going to be held in those UST Notes (supposedly a non-fiat currency) and won't devalue. I can't find anything that says non-interest bearing account will be held in anything special and can't find anything about the printing of UST Notes much less UST Notes that are not fiat currency. Sorry if my post was unclear. As I said, I'm just trying to figure out if the UST notes exist and if they are what is being claimed, how will that all work real, practical situations.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm

This is great evalutaion and conversation in regards to intel.... Love you guys !!!!! NO name calling , no blaming.... just analyzing, conversing, Showing that you know what you are talking about! Thank you so much for participating in such a wonderful manner. I think i will just sit here and keep hitting refresh to see what else you all have to say. This is what it is all about in... read, judge, think, respond ...

I will now bow out of my thread hijacking... let the discussion commence.

Very Happy

Last edited by ponee on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Don't worry about all the above irrevelant information..

Just know that once again "Bank rates are loaded" and "our time is (again) Nigh"......

That's all one needs to focus on:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Chevy - it has been a pleasure seeing you around. Hope you had a great Vaca... i am jealous.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Personally I do not buy the whole dollar devalue/UST thing. If it is real it is one of the best held secrets in a long time. I find no evidence of new notes being printed other than the new $100 bill which has been delayed due to technical difficulties with the printing process.

Someone posted some "new bills" on a couple of web pages, but they looked familiar so I did a little digging. It turned out they were photo shopped bills from the late 1800's - early 1900's. I have more than a little experience with photo shop and the image had unmistakable evidence of tampering.

I guess that for me, the whole thing doesn't pass the stink test.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 2805820865  Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 2805820865  Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 2805820865  Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Prosetian, you are asking questions that I don't think anybody has answers to. These UST notes may just be a load of stuff I haul out of my barn. My guess is, that's what it is. As far as investments and timeframes on cashing in, I wouldn't worry about it. IF, and I pray it does, this RV occurs, it's going to be exactly the same as any other foreign currency. Everybody has opinions as to what they think is best but nobody knows how this is going to work and anybody who says they do has been talking to fulford to much. Best advise is to just go see a certified financial planner or two and talk through all your options.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 pm

chevysteve wrote:Don't worry about all the above irrevelant information..

Just know that once again "Bank rates are loaded" and "our time is (again) Nigh"......

That's all one needs to focus on:)

Oh wow, I am sooo relieved. I don't know how I would have made it throught the day under such stress.Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 1815401988

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:06 pm

milleriniraq wrote:Prosetian, you are asking questions that I don't think anybody has answers to. These UST notes may just be a load of stuff I haul out of my barn. My guess is, that's what it is. As far as investments and timeframes on cashing in, I wouldn't worry about it. IF, and I pray it does, this RV occurs, it's going to be exactly the same as any other foreign currency. Everybody has opinions as to what they think is best but nobody knows how this is going to work and anybody who says they do has been talking to fulford to much. Best advise is to just go see a certified financial planner or two and talk through all your options.

My guess is that no one has the answers, but I thought, just on the off chance the posts (and there have been more than one) about these alleged UST Notes were acurrate, I'd give the posters a chance to address the questions. I do know that the UST should be printing UST Notes even if they are fiat currency, would keep the federal reserve from running up the national debt with the interest they charge to put our money into circulation.

I'm wondering if this is all a case of misinterperting a statement somewhere that the Dodd Frank accounts are being backed by the UST? That may be true, but I think that would just mean the UST is covering the unlimited insurance on those accounts.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm

do not worry about bills values banks and the rest of the stuff. worry about one thing it does rv you have no control about any part of this investment so chill and with a little bit of luck it will be over bbefore the summit
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 pm

prosetian,I like you think that this hokey about two diff dollar bills with one backed by gold and the other by toilet paper is someones dream and i want some of what they are drinking or smoking.It doesn't even pass the common sense test.I'm still having trouble with the ust guys programming in "back doors"to the currency changes in order to aid someone or themselves at a later date.wouldn't it have been far easier to either buy themselves or have a relative do it[dinar that is]?
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:21 pm

madaussie, amen. I just keep wondering why people keep falling for it.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 pm

ponee wrote:Chevy - it has been a pleasure seeing you around. Hope you had a great Vaca... i am jealous.

Thanks Ponee!!!! It was a great vacation...... Just not long enough, isn't that always the way??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:02 pm

prosetian wrote:
milleriniraq wrote:Prosetian, you are asking questions that I don't think anybody has answers to. These UST notes may just be a load of stuff I haul out of my barn. My guess is, that's what it is. As far as investments and timeframes on cashing in, I wouldn't worry about it. IF, and I pray it does, this RV occurs, it's going to be exactly the same as any other foreign currency. Everybody has opinions as to what they think is best but nobody knows how this is going to work and anybody who says they do has been talking to fulford to much. Best advise is to just go see a certified financial planner or two and talk through all your options.

My guess is that no one has the answers, but I thought, just on the off chance the posts (and there have been more than one) about these alleged UST Notes were acurrate, I'd give the posters a chance to address the questions. I do know that the UST should be printing UST Notes even if they are fiat currency, would keep the federal reserve from running up the national debt with the interest they charge to put our money into circulation.

I'm wondering if this is all a case of misinterperting a statement somewhere that the Dodd Frank accounts are being backed by the UST? That may be true, but I think that would just mean the UST is covering the unlimited insurance on those accounts.

a very good answer to your question!:cheers:

when the Fed Reserve looses its 100 year franchise the end of THIS YEAR, that would be a very good time for the UST to start printing their own notes.

i feel IF the IQD rv/ri does not save the eurozone (Greece defaults March 20 or so), our speculation is probably break even at best. so 3 weeks should tell all....GO GREECE!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 pm

r/v will come with next non-democrat President

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Len wrote:

when the Fed Reserve looses its 100 year franchise the end of THIS YEAR, that would be a very good time for the UST to start printing their own notes.

i feel IF the IQD rv/ri does not save the eurozone (Greece defaults March 20 or so), our speculation is probably break even at best. so 3 weeks should tell all....GO GREECE!

Where do you get the 100 year franchise idea? I am not a lawyer and never played on on TV, but I have read (or rather tried to) read the Federal Reserve Act, and see nothing to indicate a time frame for it's existence.

http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/files/105/FRA-LH-PL63-43.pdf

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 2805820865  Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 2805820865  Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 2805820865  Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ksartgirl Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:25 pm

While I value the intel brought forward; what happened to Okie's own tag line. If you don't see it on CBI or Forex it hasn't happened. Please.... there are people who are clearly in dire straights. Follow your own direction and abide by your own clarification. Thank you!

ksartgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:46 pm

International law is where you will find the 100 year treaty law, unles otherwise stated as a shorter time. AJ

Kevind53 wrote:
Len wrote:

Where do you get the 100 year franchise idea? I am not a lawyer and never played on on TV, but I have read (or rather tried to) read the Federal Reserve Act, and see nothing to indicate a time frame for it's existence.

http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/files/105/FRA-LH-PL63-43.pdf

Back to top Go down

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A Empty Each of the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks can only be dissolved by an act of Congress or "forfeiture of franchise for violation of law."

Post by weralldoingtime Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 pm

The original Federal Reserve Act of 1913 did indeed provide for expiration of the corporate "power" of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks to exist in 20 years from the banks' organization (not the adoption of the Act).

Sec. 4 ... the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such ... shall have power: ... Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law. Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (P.L. 63-43, 38 STAT. 251, 12 USC 221).

However, this 20-year corporate life was changed to perpetual in 1927 by Act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234) as follows:

Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

This is codified in the United States Code, 12 U.S.C. § 341. See www.law.cornell.edu...

This is where it stands today. Each of the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks can only be dissolved by an act of Congress or "forfeiture of franchise for violation of law."

So it looks like the FED got a 20 year charter on 23 dec. 1913 and on 25 feb. 1927, this was changed to perpetual..

The URL of Cornell looks very original.

So the charter is perpetual, or there must be some other change after 1927.

Only an act of Congress can end the FED.

affraid :bball:
There was never a 100 year (or 99 year as some other similar lies state) charter for the Fed.
It was set up in 1913 with each individual Federal Reserve Bank having a 20 year charter.
However congress passed the Pepper McFadden Bill in 1927 giving the banks perpetual charter. The system can only come to an end as a result of an act of congress.

weralldoingtime

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Thank you weralldoingtime. At last something of substance on the subject. I did seem to remember that congress could revoke the charters, just couldn't place the writing. Of course, they never will.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

mitkire wrote:r/v will come with next non-democrat President

Be VERY careful what you wish for, with all the idiots, welfare people and illegal alien voters, you might be waiting over 4 years for it. Although, it doesn't really matter much, if one of the two major parties wins, not much will change except the wording.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Thank you for the clarification. I must have missed the date in trying to wade through all that verbiage on the computer. One reason why I usually print them out. The original 100 year post just did not ring true to me.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 am

bulldog sounds more and more like jonnywg!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 am

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A 3134741375 You cant believe what the people are saying about a high rate of return. The iraqies arent out to make us rich. Why would they give back all that lovely American money they "ve horded away .The dinar would still be trash if they didnt have all this American money to prop them up . It will be a rate return of 1 to 1 after they move the zero s over. Will make nothing util it goes up to two dollars .You must consider the spread rate too, if you consider that we will hardly make anything. People who think they are getting rich off this .Are badly decieved by people who now are making money off them. Both iraqies and there dinar sellers over here. Are lower then a snakes belly in a wagon rut. Its always been about oil, just to make iraq more stable.So the oil companies can get in on the action
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:05 am

Prosetian,

I do respectfully disagree with this your statement:

Although, it doesn't really matter much, if one of the two major parties wins, not much will change except the wording.

Both parties have their own ideals and way of running this Country. The Republicans want you out working and have proven this down through history.

The Democrats want you on the Welfare rules telling you every move you should make and running your life for you.

Now, how is this not different and doesn't really matter? Me, I prefer working and making my own way as to sucking off the working class and the rich. And you Prosetian, what do you prefer?

This is a very important election coming up and God help us if we get it wrong. I hope you all will take this seriously as to whether we get an RV or not. With an RV and the current school of thinking - take from the rich to support the poor, the people that own the Dinar will not have it very long.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last...."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:10 am

First...AMEN Peppermint Patti! BE SURE TO VOTE!

Now, back to the original subject. I'm not smart enough to make an intelligent comment so I'll make a semi-intelligent comment. Imagine there being two US currencies, one US Treasury and one Federal Reserve. The US Treasury bill buys $1.00. The Federal Reserve bill buys 60 cents worth of goods.

I'm sitting here laughing my butt off thinking about going to MickieD's and I order a #4 and say it costs $4.02. I give the clerk four US Treasury bills and one Federal Reserve bill. That, under this scenario would cover $4.60 worth of goods.Under today's economic system that would be easy enough for the standard cash register to figure out. You put in the cost of $4.02 and you paid with $5.00 and the cash register tells you to give 98 cents change.

So now, what do we do? Do we have a parallel system, one for treasury bills and one for federal reserve bills? They can't be parallel, they by necessity would have to intertwine.

Now, what I was really laughing about is this. If you really want to have a little fun, go down to MickieD's today and order this same order and pay with a $5.00 bill. After it is rung up, you suddenly find 2 cents in your pocket and you give the clerk the $5.00 bill and the two pennies. You will most likely see the blood drain from their faces because they won't know what to do. The cash register says you get 98 cents change back and they are wondering what am I supposed to do with these two pennies?

Most younger clerks these days have no idea how to make change. If it wasn't for the cash register telling them what change to give back, they are lost.

It seems as though there may be a tremendous opportunity in the cash register business creating the parallel universe of parallel dollars. You ring up 4 US Treasury bills and one Federal Reserve Bill and it tells you that you get 58 cents in change. You just stick whatever change they give you back into your pocket because you don't know whether they gave you the right change or not. ROFLMAO!

Didn't I warn you at the beginning that I am not very bright?

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

lol! threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 am

I'm still laughing at the person that first started this rumor of two diff bills.It will never pass the common sense test.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 am

How come this hasnt been locked yet and told to move to OOM2? Sure seems to be now political etc and thats against the rules.... Wink

Question/comment on Bulldog75's Q&A Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:Prosetian,

I do respectfully disagree with this your statement:

Although, it doesn't really matter much, if one of the two major parties wins, not much will change except the wording.

Both parties have their own ideals and way of running this Country. The Republicans want you out working and have proven this down through history.

The Democrats want you on the Welfare rules telling you every move you should make and running your life for you.

Now, how is this not different and doesn't really matter? Me, I prefer working and making my own way as to sucking off the working class and the rich. And you Prosetian, what do you prefer?

PP, yes indeed both parties have their own ideals and ways of doing things, but those are the "words", sort of like one party wants the slaves to wear blue and work and the other wants them to wear red and line up for the handouts. The sameness of both parties is in the "big picture", their ultimate goal. What is the ultimate goal of all governments? If you stripe away all the "words" the goal becomes clear. That goal is CONTROL of everything and everyone. Both parties have this goal, they just have different methods of achieving it.

If I am stuck with the "words" of one of the parties, the "words" of the republicans are a little less offensive to me. But I certainly have to give the democrats credit for being able to take a political nobody and make him president in no time at all, they have done it 3 times in recent history and that is amazing. I think the republicans should take a close look at how that is done.

Actually, I would prefer to be a free person without government interference. One thing to remember, ALL governments services are at the barrel of a gun. All governments will use threats and violence to maintain their control. If anyone doesn't think that is true, do something they don't like and keep resisting and see if it doesn't eventually result in violence on their part.

I suppose this will get the thread locked.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

There has been some political elements in this discussion, but IMHO it has not lapsed into a purely or even mostly political discussion. Face it any time money is involved there will be a political element because politicians flock to money like flies to a turd. Rolling Eyes How much politics is to much? Well I am afraid that will always be a subjective call.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum