Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Just another Opinion DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Just another Opinion

+2
Ponee
Trac
6 posters

Go down

Just another Opinion Empty Just another Opinion

Post by Trac Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Bash if you will for this is just another persons opinion.

Back on Feb 25th we were told by many of the so-called-gurus the RV had occured in-country Iraq. That

will be 8 days today. If that really happened we would have seen the RV here by now. They also

say the GOI is completed, of course that is what they say because Shabibi has stated on serveral occassions that he would RV

the currency after the GOI is complete. They also say the National Conference has been completed, of course because if the

National Conference has not been completed then the GOI is probably not been completed and therefore they could not have had

an in-country RV. Same old story you tell one lie and you have to continue to tell more lies to cover up for the first lie.

Shabibi has stated once the GOI is complete, he will revalue the iraqi dinar. We have not seen the RV anywhere to date

consequently the GOI is not complete else Shabibi would have revalued the currency. The GOI is not complete because Maliki

has not relinqueshed his power of the 3 ministers nor of the Erbil agreement to give up some of his power to allawi.

There has not been an official date set for the National Conference as of yet. A tenative date has been set for it to begin

on this coming Monday but nothing official yet. The National Conference is said to go for approximately 4 days and per

Talibani's statement will not end until the GOI issues have been resolved in some mannor. That will be either Maliki

reliqueshes his power or he is removed via a no confidence vote.

I beleive once the National Conference is completed, they will have a completed GOI and Shabibi will revalue their currency.
I believe this will all take place prior to March 29th when the Arab Summit is scheduled to begin.
I do not believe we will be seeing any $12 rates... more like mid $3 rate. This would coincide with their 2011 budget.

Is there any guarantees that all this will happen this way ? Absolutely not.

We all have the right to listen to any of these so-called-guru's that we want to. If you enjoy being told that this will

happen tomorrow on a regular basis then that is your choice. However if you want to be at least a little less disappointed

all the time then listen to the Guru's such as Randy Koonce and Wang Dang who realize the GOI has not yet been completed,

therefore there has not yet been an RV. That also beleive once the National Conference has been completed the GOI will be

completed and we will see the RV. These facts make alot more sense to me than any other excuses we have been given by many of

the other guru's.

Again -- I am sure there will be many that will bash this post and it will very likely get deleted from the forums too.
As this post will probably be viewed as negative information...I have been in this investment for nearly 3 years and I do believe it will happen.

But I believe it will happen as I have mentioned above, which I believe it to be fact, simply because of what Shabibi has told the world. -- JMHO
Trac
Trac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just another Opinion Empty Re: Just another Opinion

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Trac, we do not delete on the forum for opposing information. We delete the posts that are mean spirited. Yours, is not. You post is informative, intelligently presented and grounded. Thank you so much for sharing. Whether members, mods or anyone else agrees with it is not relevant. It is an opinion that was nicely stated. Once again, thank you.
Very Happy bigsmile

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 pm

@trac -

Everybody knows that not one time has a guru been correct. Not one time. The self called gurus dont surprise me anymore its the people who actually believe them that surprise me!!!:shock:
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 pm

I accept that this is your opinion to which you are of course entitled and I thank you for your posting.

You are quite correct with some of the points that you have stated.

Unfortunately, I cannot agree with the Overall Picture, that you have painted.

I'm not going to debate each point, i'm simply going to give an opinion, based upon other known factors..

I personally believe that you are relying too much on what has been previously stated and have not included what is actually occurring.

As an example, you have rightfully stated that Shabbs advised "Give Me a Seated Ministry and I Will Give You an RV."

However, that was at a time when a reasonably easy RV of the Iraq currency, was expected.

However, the RV was transitioned into something entirely different, being a Global Reset of Currencies, because of the European Bailout and other known factors, including Prosperity Packages.

Add in Greed, Corruption, Bribery, Major Crimal activity, including Treason and Murder and the original intent to RV changed enormously and has created many additional complicated problems, that has needed to be addressed.

This is just my honest, contrarian opinion.

bounce

@Trac wrote:Bash if you will for this is just another persons opinion.

Back on Feb 25th we were told by many of the so-called-gurus the RV had occured in-country Iraq. That

will be 8 days today. If that really happened we would have seen the RV here by now. They also

say the GOI is completed, of course that is what they say because Shabibi has stated on serveral occassions that he would RV

the currency after the GOI is complete. They also say the National Conference has been completed, of course because if the

National Conference has not been completed then the GOI is probably not been completed and therefore they could not have had

an in-country RV. Same old story you tell one lie and you have to continue to tell more lies to cover up for the first lie.

Shabibi has stated once the GOI is complete, he will revalue the iraqi dinar. We have not seen the RV anywhere to date

consequently the GOI is not complete else Shabibi would have revalued the currency. The GOI is not complete because Maliki

has not relinqueshed his power of the 3 ministers nor of the Erbil agreement to give up some of his power to allawi.

There has not been an official date set for the National Conference as of yet. A tenative date has been set for it to begin

on this coming Monday but nothing official yet. The National Conference is said to go for approximately 4 days and per

Talibani's statement will not end until the GOI issues have been resolved in some mannor. That will be either Maliki

reliqueshes his power or he is removed via a no confidence vote.

I beleive once the National Conference is completed, they will have a completed GOI and Shabibi will revalue their currency.
I believe this will all take place prior to March 29th when the Arab Summit is scheduled to begin.
I do not believe we will be seeing any $12 rates... more like mid $3 rate. This would coincide with their 2011 budget.

Is there any guarantees that all this will happen this way ? Absolutely not.

We all have the right to listen to any of these so-called-guru's that we want to. If you enjoy being told that this will

happen tomorrow on a regular basis then that is your choice. However if you want to be at least a little less disappointed

all the time then listen to the Guru's such as Randy Koonce and Wang Dang who realize the GOI has not yet been completed,

therefore there has not yet been an RV. That also beleive once the National Conference has been completed the GOI will be

completed and we will see the RV. These facts make alot more sense to me than any other excuses we have been given by many of

the other guru's.

Again -- I am sure there will be many that will bash this post and it will very likely get deleted from the forums too.
As this post will probably be viewed as negative information...I have been in this investment for nearly 3 years and I do believe it will happen.

But I believe it will happen as I have mentioned above, which I believe it to be fact, simply because of what Shabibi has told the world. -- JMHO

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 pm

I am going over to the other sites dressed like one of them,If I don't make it back send ABBY ANN
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:I am going over to the other sites dressed like one of them,If I don't make it back send ABBY ANN

lol! Suspect Suspect Suspect lol!

Just another Opinion Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Just another Opinion Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Good points.

Remember when we thought after the TROOPS left IRAQ we would see an RV?

Or once the budget was put out we would see an RV?

How things have come and gone...

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 pm

I was just sitting here thinking the same thing......we think that it is all done...one thing is that we didn't have all the news a year ago and to day I can go anywhere and get some.all the same right now so that is a good sign that It is true....and real time Post from Iraq Helps,,, I really think that we are closer that we might think. should I give you guy a rate and date just to stir things up,,,,,,It is a slow night anyway so here it go's,,,,,date:March 14 to the 29th. that felt Good rate:1.13 to 3.68 There evryBody should do that at least once .... WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO DO IT WORK IT YEAH GET SOME GO RV .... Punisher what is your take,,, Oh and by the way I have so many articles to back that up it hurts, But you have them too now....tired need sleep need pillow slee p.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:33 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:I was just sitting here thinking the same thing......we think that it is all done...one thing is that we didn't have all the news a year ago and to day I can go anywhere and get some.all the same right now so that is a good sign that It is true....and real time Post from Iraq Helps,,, I really think that we are closer that we might think. should I give you guy a rate and date just to stir things up,,,,,,It is a slow night anyway so here it go's,,,,,date:March 14 to the 29th. that felt Good rate:1.13 to 3.68 There evryBody should do that at least once .... WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO DO IT WORK IT YEAH GET SOME GO RV .... Punisher what is your take,,, Oh and by the way I have so many articles to back that up it hurts, But you have them too now....tired need sleep need pillow slee p.

Sounds good to me. I hoping for the same.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum