Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tornado damage DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Tornado damage

3 posters

Go down

Tornado damage Empty Tornado damage

Post by Blexum Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 am

Just a thought for you out there after the RV. How about some of us getting togeather and sending trucks with clothing, food and other essentials to the areas hit by these storms.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tornado damage Empty Re: Tornado damage

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:47 am

My wife and I already sent some money to a ministry who sent help out there. Both Samaritan's Purse: http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/articles/responding_to_deadly_twisters// and Kenneth Copeland Ministries: http://www.kennethcopelandministries.org/2012/02/tornadoes-hit-missouri-illinois-kcm-disaster-relief-were-on-it/ are two I know of off the top of my head. Based on what happened here after Irene, I expect that the Salvation Army is also active there along with the Red Cross.

There are a lot of good organizations who will no doubt be sending help. CBN's Operation Blessing will also no doubt be there. We sent money to the Samaritan's Purse as they had had a good sized presence here in VT, and, along with the Salvation Army were here for quite a while. We already support the Salvation Army on a local basis. You can designate your money for disaster relief and 100% of it will go there. I know that Samaritan's Purse, KCM and CBN maintain warehouses and equipment so they can respond quickly, I assume, but do not know for sure the others do as well.

The need is now, not post RV, so I encourage you to give now, the groups mentioned are just a few good ways to give. If you have connections in the area hit perhaps you can send a donation direct, and post the info here as well.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tornado damage 2805820865  Tornado damage 2805820865  Tornado damage 2805820865  Tornado damage 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tornado damage Empty Re: Tornado damage

Post by Catherine Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Have you guys seen this article about the tornado and the little boy?? :shock:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/05/10581861-tornado-drops-boy-on-highway-350-ft-from-home

I can't imagine being his M
om!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Tornado damage Smiley-happy093Tornado damage 7_11_117Tornado damage Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum