Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors"

5 posters

Go down

"No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" Empty "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors"

Post by ntvtexan Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:43 pm

I like the sound of this on Fox Businesss News.....well, for some people anyway !

"No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors." :cheers:

Read more:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/02/29/no-capital-gains-taxes-due-for-some-investors/?intcmp=featuredmedia#ixzz1o6AJVORK

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" Empty Re: "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors"

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Good find thanks ... hopefully this will but the debate to rest.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 2805820865  "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 2805820865  "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 2805820865  "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" Empty Re: "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors"

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:55 pm

this is good but you still need a good tax attorney and acc hopefully we will need this soon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Absolutely ... still the first time I have seen solid info not just opinion. So great post in that respect. :cheers:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 2805820865  "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 2805820865  "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 2805820865  "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:17 am

Thanks ntntexan! Will check with CPA regarding this!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 am

Yeah, I liked the info too. Especially since I have no income this year, and ALL of my Dinar will be Long-Term at the end of April ! "No Capital Gains Taxes Due for Some Investors" 567726376

But in NO WAY should anyone go through this WITHOUT an Accountant AND Tax Attorney...Pay the money for the BEST professionals you can get !

And let's hope we can ALL get into the 0% range !!! Razz

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:25 am

It is a crime that the PTB have made the tax laws so complicated that even simple tax returns require an accountant to figure the taxes.

If you call the IRS and talk to three people about a tax question, you are likely to get three different answers. However, it is still your responsibility to get it right.

There will never be a flat or fair tax. There are two reasons that come to mind. One is that there are too many lawyers and accountants that make their living off the backs of the people, such as me, that can't comprehend all of the laws. The other reason is that the demorats depend on the 50% of the people that pay no income tax at all to continue voting for them so that they can continue not paying any taxes.

Not typed in riddle form but hopefully you will understand what I said.

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum