Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Is the UST holding this up? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Is the UST holding this up?

+19
HeadNotTheTail
wes
mitkire
Herb Lady
MsDare
kingosawbe
Ponee
Kevind53
bigdaddytim
maestro
Peppermint Patti
tnbulldog
aksafeone
Jayzze
chevysteve
prosetian
BEACHSNAKE98
therealbutterfly
prophet1036
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is the UST holding this up? Empty Is the UST holding this up?

Post by prophet1036 Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:04 pm

If this investment is as Studley said being held up at the highest level of our government, then why do more gurus not tell us this? Is it being held up to try to get Obama reelected? Everyone has been wondering what the holdup is. Is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room? Also, is China really able to do anything about this? I surely hope so! I, for one, do not like being given a pat on the head and sent away with it will happen soon or tomorrow. The big question is - What is the holdup? Surely someone knows the definitive answer to that question. It has become evident to me that many intel gatherers are either too scared to give the real reason or they are worried about someones security.

prophet1036

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is the UST holding this up? Empty Re: Is the UST holding this up?

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 pm

@prophet1036 wrote:If this investment is as Studley said being held up at the highest level of our government, then why do more gurus not tell us this? Is it being held up to try to get Obama reelected? Everyone has been wondering what the holdup is. Is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room? Also, is China really able to do anything about this? I surely hope so! I, for one, do not like being given a pat on the head and sent away with it will happen soon or tomorrow. The big question is - What is the holdup? Surely someone knows the definitive answer to that question. It has become evident to me that many intel gatherers are either too scared to give the real reason or they are worried about someones security.

You are forgetting another option, that the 'intel gatherers' dont know anything and are making things up as they go along lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prophet1036 Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 pm

I would like to give them more credit than that. I think they all know way more than they are telling.

prophet1036

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BEACHSNAKE98 Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm

The information format(intel) appears to take on some creative resolutions as time goes by. It would appear that when certain patterns begin to lose momentum there suddenly appears a new, creative explanation being given. In most cases I think we are being fed only what the powers that be want us to know and no more. I really think these information "leaks" are predetermined, conceived simply to keep everyone at odds with their own sense of timing. This "thing" is going to happen folks..........you simply have to wait for it to appear. All the guessing and predicting will not serve any purpose other than to leave you dissillusioned and waiting for the next sunrise. I hate waiting just as much as the rest of you but the fact remains, we will not know until it happens. Go RV!

BEACHSNAKE98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:46 pm

I don't know whether the intel providers (those here) are making it up, or their sources are making it up, or the sources sources are being told to fed us a line of BS and misinformation to keep us off balance and maybe cover any leaks of real info.

My sources say no rv this weekend.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:19 pm

The ONLY thing holding this RV up is................... Common sense economics..

Don't let anybody fool you, as soon as top financial people from every country on the globe are ruled "legally insane" this should breeze right thru.

Should be between now and never or any day now certainly by Monday but no later than Wednesday or Thursday turning colder on friday with a chance of mixed precipitation, partly cloudy and sunny with record setting heat in Alaska and snow flurry's in Barbados only if there is a full moon on the 12th of Neveruary..

Hope that clears things up a bit:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:24 pm

i believe at this point in time we should chill since there is so much misinformation comming out you do not know who to believe
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:27 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@prophet1036 wrote:If this investment is as Studley said being held up at the highest level of our government, then why do more gurus not tell us this? Is it being held up to try to get Obama reelected? Everyone has been wondering what the holdup is. Is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room? Also, is China really able to do anything about this? I surely hope so! I, for one, do not like being given a pat on the head and sent away with it will happen soon or tomorrow. The big question is - What is the holdup? Surely someone knows the definitive answer to that question. It has become evident to me that many intel gatherers are either too scared to give the real reason or they are worried about someones security.

You are forgetting another option, that the 'intel gatherers' dont know anything and are making things up as they go along lol

That seems very logical.

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:28 pm

@jayzze wrote:i believe at this point in time we should chill since there is so much misinformation comming out you do not know who to believe

Jayzze....... with all due respect, I think most of us (including you) know who to believe. It's just that the heart hears what the heart wants to hear..

JMO
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 pm

CLEAR AS MUD!! LOL. 🐷 🐷 🐷 (KNOW the answer to all things!)
As to to heat in Alaska, come on up and see! A balmy -50F in Prudhoe Bay - any day. Snow records on the verge of being broken - we would GLADLY send some of this to Barbados lol! - Fed Ex will send Chevysteve the bill!!! Twisted Evil

This will happen when it happens, been that way ever since it started. As to politicians holding it up in the US - hmmmmm, IMHO they may face serious court proceedings for lost interest and they being lawyers may not do them much good. The report of "rats being removed" may be the start of a house cleaning world wide - time will tell. Until the RV actually occurs ANYTHING CAN AND WILL HAPPEN. Should the hold up be political here in the USA - the election of 2012 will prove the undoing of those self same politicians since now there are MANY MANY votes (and electoral votes) that can be affected by we dinarians. OUR VOTE COUNTS - make sure you do vote in November - against these demons that dare delay this blessing. There, my 2 cents has been expended. Whew!!!! Is the UST holding this up? 174797362
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 pm

@chevysteve wrote:
@jayzze wrote:i believe at this point in time we should chill since there is so much misinformation comming out you do not know who to believe

Jayzze....... with all due respect, I think most of us (including you) know who to believe. It's just that the heart hears what the heart wants to hear..

JMO

Chevysteve, i cannot remember ...do u believe it will lop?

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm

punisher wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:

JMO

Chevysteve, i cannot remember ...do u believe it will lop?

Punisher, I'm really not sure whats going to happen (obviously) but, if I had to guess, yea it's gonna LOP. Now, this is strictly a guess. I believe that a LOP with an exchange for new bills and gradual appreciation is the most likely scenario. Possibly a 3 zero LOP and then a 3 to 1 exchange which would triple our money less fee's etc.

Like I said, this is just a guess. One thing for sure is that so far....... I am as right as any of the intel providers:)

Just wish something would happen... Soon#%*@ (I mean real quick)!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:59 pm

chevysteve with all due respect if i believed what my heart and logic believed it would have been finished a long time ago.this is an investment that is controlled by many things and everyone has a different opinion or idea of whats going on then compound this with cow manue and what you have is confusion on what to believe
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:04 pm

@jayzze wrote:chevysteve with all due respect if i believed what my heart and logic believed it would have been finished a long time ago.this is an investment that is controlled by many things and everyone has a different opinion or idea of whats going on then compound this with cow manue and what you have is confusion on what to believe

I'm with ya my friend........I'm with ya.Is the UST holding this up? 761671673
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:13 pm

No US agency is holding this up and China has nothing to do with it either
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:21 pm

@tnbulldog wrote:No US agency is holding this up and China has nothing to do with it either

So what is....

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:27 pm

punisher wrote:
@tnbulldog wrote:No US agency is holding this up and China has nothing to do with it either

So what is....

Who says its actually 'held up'? Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:29 pm

punisher the truth is no one knows what is holding this up except the ones directly involved and we will never know the truth. as for chevysteve anyone with a name with chevy in it is oakay in my book
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm

I received an E-mail today about the hold-up... Now I understand why no one is talking about it. It's not something that can be openly discussed.

Go to OOM2 and I now believe some of that far out information is actually true. Couldn't sell it to me before, but, now you can.

This is so big with so many roads to go down and each one playing their own part it's unbelievable. Think Banks, so many bankers quiting their jobs (just may be tied in with some of those things about to happen). Think about so many supenas being handed out as of late. Realize their are so many factions at work here. Some for good and others for bad.

Now that I see this differently, I'm more in a hurry to have the good prevail and then the RV take place in order to protect that release of money. I hear that the powers that be are now testing the system again to make sure the Banks are correctly lined up. Every Bank needs to be connected and able to accept these signals. I have heard it is preparing again and may just praying that God will protect the RV for every country and each and everyone of us may just be the thing to do right now. Believe me, we want it in His hands, and need His protection over this event... I would say this more now than ever.

I am so thankful He has allowed myself and the rest of you to be included. All praise be given Him and Thanksgiving for his Divine Protecting Power for our good.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:04 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

So what is....

Who says its actually 'held up'? Wink

Do you see it
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Boy,someone has been drinking the coolaid again!affraid Is the UST holding this up? 761671673 Is the UST holding this up? 437791839
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 pm

I am with you Maestro. Sounds to me like the whole super secret squirrel clan has been trying to put the sheets back together and get back in the bed with the OOM crew.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Without any disrespect to anyone, just think about this for one second. Do you think for one second, the people who are running the show, will tell anyone of their plans. I do not think so. In fact, we were not even to know about this. In closing, there is an old saying to this investment ....money talks and bs walks and there has been a ton of misinfo.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Is the UST holding this up? Secret11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is the UST holding this up? 2805820865  Is the UST holding this up? 2805820865  Is the UST holding this up? 2805820865  Is the UST holding this up? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 pm

KevinD53, are you trying to tell me something?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:37 pm

He is a 3sintel plant! I knew it!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:41 pm

They're everywhere ... wherever you go they are watching ... from the trees, from the hedgerows, the rooftops, telephone poles ... everywhere they are watching you're every move waiting ... waiting ... patiently for the right moment to strike! Bwuhaaaa! Twisted Evil
Is the UST holding this up? Secret12

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is the UST holding this up? 2805820865  Is the UST holding this up? 2805820865  Is the UST holding this up? 2805820865  Is the UST holding this up? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:41 pm

i think you should send secret squirrel to give the gurus all the classified info that way we will have
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 pm

I used to enjoy dropping in on them and seeing what their fearless leader had to say. But, after calling him out on an obvious and blatant untruth, I asked their lead admin to please remove me from their list so that I could be disassociated from manipulators of the truth. Or at least until I was sent an apology.

As you can guess, I still ain't welcome there.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Well, we will have you big daddy. You are a pain in my butt sometimes, but I like you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Thank you Ponee. I might be a pain in the butt, but I am a sweet one.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Yes, sweetbigdaddy... your new screen name Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:23 pm

I like that! But you opening up a huge can of worms.
It just ain't fair for someone to be this sweet and this pretty at the same time!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Some have it all !! WE can only sit back and be in awe of you....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Yea, but he doesn't have a cute horn and sparkly thingies .... jest sayin ....
lol!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Tell it like it is BIGDADDYTIM It s just like medicine it doesnt always taste good but it sometimes getting a bittter pill that makes you better. Did you see the article the happywelshman had HayThey Sure didnt let it sand to long because it had to much truth in it . Its just like religions most have a little truth in them but none of the 666 different varities want the whole Gosple truth . Theres going to be a whole lot of unhappy people out there when the R/ V happens And they find out the iraqies dont want to make us rich. By making the money we paid for the dinar equal to that amount ,another words we make nothing .
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MsDare Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Maybe it's the Bilderburg's holding it up? could be....

MsDare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:25 am

Whoa! Watch out for those Secret Squirrels - They're everywhere! They're everywhere!! Is the UST holding this up? 761671673
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 am

@kingosawbe wrote:Tell it like it is BIGDADDYTIM It s just like medicine it doesnt always taste good but it sometimes getting a bittter pill that makes you better. Did you see the article the happywelshman had HayThey Sure didnt let it sand to long because it had to much truth in it . Its just like religions most have a little truth in them but none of the 666 different varities want the whole Gosple truth . Theres going to be a whole lot of unhappy people out there when the R/ V happens And they find out the iraqies dont want to make us rich. By making the money we paid for the dinar equal to that amount ,another words we make nothing .

You mean this article? http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19230-an-unusual-contrarian-post-by-happywelshguy It's still here right where it was posted as are the other articles he has posed. We don't remove posts or articles for telling truth. For bashing, yes, but not for telling truth. You might what to check YOUR facts before posting, and you might want to lighten up your rhetoric, unless of course you enjoy being banned. This post officially put you right back on thin ice.

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:55 am

only elephant in the room is phoney intel from gurus and their close associates.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 am

I really hate cleaning up the elephant poo

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 am

Who knows what, IF ANYTHING, is holding this up? Things sort of lose their credibility when a different excuse is offered on a daily basis. I'm still waiting for the camel farted upwind excuse. 🇳🇴
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:27 am

Just in from secret squirrel---- cannot say much due to gag order but the good guys have been caught and we will see this soon!
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 pm

I figured out what's holding this up:
Is the UST holding this up? Chuck_10
lol! lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:I figured out what's holding this up:
Is the UST holding this up? Chuck_10
lol! lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Ok Guys I'm going to take one for the Team, I am going undercover to see what I can come up with, If I come back stupid just shoot me. crybaby
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Wellllll, OK, but I'm not sure if my spud gun is properly loaded!!! lol! :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Is the UST holding this up? Waterm10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooner Patriot Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:43 pm

PP is on the right track. This is more intricate than a spy-thriller with more big players than any star-studded movie ever made.

The holdup is, once the main computer program driving this effort was compromised with the potential of sabotage in the form of code being corrupted or a viral bomb being installed within it - this immense program had to be tested and retested. Every segment the project plan took to load all the programs had to be revisited, every go/no-go test had to be re-run. Any suspect packets had to be reloaded from the original packet, and any dependent packets down the line also had to be reloaded.

Considering that it took weeks to load this monstrous program, it is conceivable that it might take two or three days to complete all the tests. If something serious was damaged, the links and various add-ons might have to be tested even further. All these take time.

Folks, all of us are into this RV like parasites, hanging on to the big boys who were invited to this show. I hate to burst your bubble, but we really weren't invited and our continued existence in this show is contingent upon us just riding along and not causing too much irritation.

Not equating us to a parasite, just using it as an analogy, but do you know what happens to a tick or a leech when the carrier realizes they are there hanging on? That's right - they flick them off.

That's why the gurus are so silent and not passing on information that might compromise something bigger. They know we can be disinvited just as easily as we were allowed to stay in the room.

I'm appalled that our own government is so corrupted, but I've known it for a long time. We as Americans have chosen to poke our heads in the sand for a long time, letting this bad behavior manifest itself into the cancer it has become today. This is one of the preliminary chemotherapy steps we're taking to rid ourselves of this disease whose symptoms are greed, lust for power, and an unquenching thirst to feed out-of-control egoes.

We have a choice, continue with our heads in the sand, or we can start fighting this like real Americans who love our country and hate to see it disappear on our watch. It's time to man up and start smelling the stench that the MSM and the powerbrokers are trying to pass off as the fragrance of flowers. If we don't, the consequences are dire and none of us want to live in a place like that.

There are places like that on this earth, and I've had the displeasure of visiting a few of them, seeing the people living in total fear, told when they can talk, told when to shutup. That's just the beginning of their slavery to those in power.

I realize some of you haven't witnessed such a place. I can only hope that for once, this time right here, you'll listen to experience of those of us who have, and just take our word on this one. We don't have the opportunity or time to let you evaluate the options and come to the same conclusions. The consequences are too grave and the time too short.

You are needed to be part of the vocal majority, and in most instances, I'd tell you to ask questions and research for yourself. But in this instance, critical mass is upon us, and we need you to jump on the wagon and we'll give any of you a crash course on the way. There's no sin in not knowing. The only sin is closing off your mind to learning something that might upset your world and make it uncomfortable for a short time until we can once again make it right.

God Bless Everyone - Pay IT Forward!!!!

Sooner Patriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flinstone Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 pm

I wonder how many of these were the rats Okie and Bulldog talk about being rounded up.

As of Monday, March 5, 2012, Ballotpedia staff have counted 10 total current U.S. Senate incumbents who are not running for re-election in the 2012 elections.

As of Monday, March 5, 2012, Ballotpedia staff have counted 37 total current U.S. House incumbents who are not running for re-election in the 2012 elections.

FROM: http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_not_running_for_re-election_in_2012
Flinstone
Flinstone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum