Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Good Sat Morning Friends DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Good Sat Morning Friends

+4
aksafeone
rocklady
PALMER01
Horizon
8 posters

Go down

Good Sat Morning Friends Empty Good Sat Morning Friends

Post by Horizon Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:20 am

It's Saturday!!!! I was looking forward to maybe a nice day to get outside, but the wind and rain is getting in my way!!!! After being in the 80's most of the week, with sunshine, of course, day off not pretty!!!! Guess I will have to clean house!!!!

I would like to mention, I was watching the news this morning and there have been a lot of Tornados through the nite around AL, and other places. Please lift these people up in prayer. In one part of AL they are not even through cleaning up from last april, and they got hit again!!!

Good Sat Morning Friends 3151798102 God please be with these People that have been through these Tornados, I lift them up to you in Jesus name. Help them in the way that they need help, and give them peace Father. In Jesus holy name I ask, AMEN!!!

Good Sat Morning Friends Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Good Sat Morning Friends 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Sat Morning Friends Empty Re: Good Sat Morning Friends

Post by PALMER01 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 am

Coffee is made, house needs cleaning, garage door opener needs replacing, work to do for work, bills to pay, grocery shopping, son in scouts all day for merit badges, laundry to do, cold and windy outside, and the list goes on. Hey, tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 50's here, and sunny. Can't wait till tomorrow.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:55 am

Thank God for the ability to make the coffee, Thank God for the house that needs cleaning, Thank God for the work that you have Thank god for the son that is healthy and is at boy scounts Thank God for the clothes that you can wash and don't miss today. I just layed in a bed and God told me very vividly to take every moment and live it because it may be your last. Don't get me wrong I feel the same way sometimes, but God always puts someone in my life to remind me of the blessings of the day. Have a great day.Good Sat Morning Friends 1261280965
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:04 am

MMMMMMMMMMMMM that coffee smells good!!!!!!!
Al these nice warm temperatures makes me want to trade temps with ya'll for a day - but we have been in the 20's so that isn't too bad ( unless you consider the snow that comes with the temps. Inches away from a new record snowfall this winter. Yup, me and that Bobcat are beginning to be ONE (not a good thing).

Glad everyone is busy, takes one's mind off the dull-drums of life. Smile! It takes less muscles and everyone else wonders what you are up to.

2.5 more months until fishing time, come on May!!!! Guess I'll fire up the smoker and help remove some of the salmon in the freezer. Smoke and can, makes better dip anyway. BUT, nothing beats FRESH.

GO RV, IQD + VND = Better Boat(s)!!!! Ah, for the good life.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 am

Can't wait until spring. I think we are going to go see if we can entice some Pike to come to the surface, at a place called Elevan Mile. You have to get in the weeds at the shallow part of the lake, and go after those guys. Gonna try some new lures. Come on RV, I need an extended stay on the water. Nothing more relaxing than being on the water, whatever you are doing while you are there.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 am

Good Morning to all! My tea has hit the spot, and I'm very thankful for it and all of my many many blessings! However, household chores and maintenance will have to wait until tonight and tomorrow, I have to get ready for work now. To all of you, have a beautiful day!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 am

Here is a report of how the tornadoes are affecting people's lives...this is really tragic. 🇳🇴

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/03/10568626-search-for-survivors-begins-after-string-of-deadly-tornadoes.

I just called my Dad in Ohio to see if everyone is ok...hopefully they are. :shock:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Good Sat Morning Friends Smiley-happy093Good Sat Morning Friends 7_11_117Good Sat Morning Friends Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Yes, those storms were pretty horrific, my daughter, son in law and granddaughter were in ground zero ... they spent the night in a friend's house that has a basement --theirs is on a slab.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Good Sat Morning Friends 2805820865  Good Sat Morning Friends 2805820865  Good Sat Morning Friends 2805820865  Good Sat Morning Friends 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bpoole Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Can someone correct me if i am wrong

Way last year i thought the 1.17 was used as a bid rate for contracts
bpoole
bpoole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Good Sat Morning Friends Caturd10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Good Sat Morning Friends 2805820865  Good Sat Morning Friends 2805820865  Good Sat Morning Friends 2805820865  Good Sat Morning Friends 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum