Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaperoni chat....6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni chat....6/23

3 posters

Go down

Kaperoni chat....6/23 Empty Kaperoni chat....6/23

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 pm

[kaperoni] Hi Everyone. Welcome to DinarAlert Chat.
[kaperoni] I truly feel blessed to have spent the last 6 months on this site with all of you, doing my best to provide accurate insight into this investment. Many of you know me from other sites and the years I spent reading and chatting about the dinar.
[kaperoni] Tonight’s chat will be my final chat.
[kaperoni] This information spells out the conclusion to the RV of the New Iraqi Dinar. The site has many great people who have worked very hard to make it a success,
[kaperoni] from Admin Bob, to Tgirl, LaDonna, ellie and so many more that have contributed in chat and the forums. I want to thank you all for the time you spent and the confidence you showed in this site and its members.
[kaperoni] Bob has opened a new Tab in the Forums for post RV information.. He is committed to keeping the site up for a period of time for each of you to share your stories, your experiences, and whatever else you wish to share with one another.
[kaperoni] The site will shut down at some point, but we both feel the next step is important, and everyone can learn from one another on that process, cashout fees, rates, banks, etc. Please use that Tab to communicate.
[kaperoni] Be assured that the information in this user database will be destroyed. DinarAlert will not sell or give your personal information to anyone. That being said, I have mentioned
[kaperoni] to several that I feel it important that you change your email, and phone numbers. There is a high probability you will be solicited from other sites...
[kaperoni] if you are registered with others of course.
[kaperoni] Before I get started, I am required to mention if any of you want direct RV notification on your cell phone, we offer the lowest cost around. Sign up is simple and easy.
[kaperoni] Now is the time before it is too late to get this service. Knowing as soon as possible when the RV occurs is the first step in activating your cash-in plan.
[kaperoni] Bob monitors many sources of information, so when the RV happens he will send out an SMS text message to all that are signed up. Then all of you can start planning your future.
[kaperoni] Now,
[kaperoni] Please no typing…to prevent yourself from getting kicked while your sitting idle, periodically click the “Online” button above the list of names.
[kaperoni] Ok, lets get started.
[kaperoni] Many of you know I have a great friend who I met a few years ago. He is an Arabic translator and has many times interpreted the articles and links I have sent him.
[kaperoni] His contribution to figuring out this information is simply invaluable. His insight has simply again been invaluable to us a team working to achieve the same goal. He has my full trust and I have tremendous respect for his dedication.
[kaperoni] Thank you my friend the Arabic translator!
[kaperoni] Now, in recent days there have been several articles out pertaining to the dinar. Articles that say, in essence, the preparations are done and they are ready to move ahead with the new currency of Iraq…the lower denominations.
[kaperoni] Tonight, I will share the links to these articles and provide insight from my Iraqi translator friend. His translations often pick up information that the standard translator does not such as Google, Bing. etc.
[kaperoni] Here is the first article..
[kaperoni] Central decides to restructure the Iraqi currency
[kaperoni] http://www.microsofttran ··· 47913%2F
[kaperoni] Here are my friend's views…
[kaperoni] "This article basically states that CBI intends to release a new currency, and that this plan was agreed upon with CBI in conjunction with the IMF as part of Iraq's plan
[kaperoni] for strategic long-term economic development and that the IMF would continue to support the Iraqi economy."
[kaperoni] Do you see what he said?
[kaperoni] This is the plan for them to move forward as the IMF is their guidance.
[kaperoni] "The article states that the new denominations will reach up to 100 Dinars."
[kaperoni] "This means that the highest bill that will be in circulation will be a 100 Dinar bill."
[kaperoni] The rate must be realistic with that note being the largest.
[kaperoni] "There will be other smaller bills, but the article does not specify what they are going to be (if they will be 1, 5, 10, etc). They state that this will help with payments and purchases
[kaperoni] and make those transactions easier for people and for government transactions, such as paying for war reparations. The article also states that this is a change in tune from what was said earlier in the year, when the GOI denied that there
[kaperoni] would be any changes to the currency."
[kaperoni] Here is the next artricle… Advisor to the Central Bank's "by the people": "Structuring currency" includes lifting of the zeroes and the issuance of new categories
[kaperoni] http://translate.googleu ··· 583%2B%2
[kaperoni] From my translator friend...
[kaperoni] "This one also re-states what the previous articles have said and really discusses more of the reasons for the removal of the 3 zeros and the new lower denoms, which are the same
[kaperoni] reasons that we talked about before, such as giving more purchasing power to a smaller amount of notes (instead of big bills with little purchasing power) and facilitating private and government transactions and reducing inflation and
[kaperoni] strengthening the Iraqi economy, etc. "
[kaperoni] Now here is the last one…Pay close attention to this article….Maliki's meeting of independent bodies
[kaperoni] http://translate.google. ··· 66-.html
[kaperoni] We are going to key in on the bottom paragraphs here, as these are statements from Shabibi himself the head of the CBI….
[kaperoni] "The bottom statement, the one from Shabibi, states that there will be an upcoming change with the Dinar within the next week to no more than 10 days. He says that there
[kaperoni] will be lower denominations in the Dinar, and that he understands that people may be worried about how the new currency will work, but he says that there should be no reason for people to worry about it because it is all really simple mathematical calculations
[kaperoni] and they will quickly learn and get the hang of it. The last part to the statement is not well worded, but from what I understand it is something along the lines of they
[kaperoni] are waiting for a final vote (I assume he is talking about parliament or the council of ministers) and that all the people that were needed for the vote were not present, but they working to get it set up where everyone who needed to be
[kaperoni] present for the vote would be so they could vote and complete the last step needed."
[kaperoni] Ok, we now have confirmation of the RV window!
[kaperoni] More from my translator friend ...
[kaperoni] " It truly sounds promising to me! As I have mentioned when we've talked previously, I wouldn't be worried about the vote because CBI is independent and they have basically
[kaperoni] made up their mind that they are going to RV and they have printed all of this money obviously if they plan to do it within 7-10 days, so I don't think they would have gone through all this trouble if they knew that there was a chance that it could
[kaperoni] be blocked or not approved. I truly believe the vote is just a "legal formality" and that CBI is going to get this done either way. "
[kaperoni] "And truly, 7-10 days is just around the corner, which would be the 30th to the beginning of July, and that is the date that we have been watching out for. "
[kaperoni] That is the end of this chat. I believe we now know the window of the RV, and it is in the month of June.
[kaperoni] Kap

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni chat....6/23 Empty Re: Kaperoni chat....6/23

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Sooooo awesome...Thank You!!! It's hard to mentally reconcile actually being at the end of this ride.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 am

bounce

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 am

FoxyRoxy wrote:Sooooo awesome...Thank You!!! It's hard to mentally reconcile actually being at the end of this ride.

I hope that is so... but ...

as for me and my household... we will believe when money is in the bank... Wink Smile
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:33 pm

az-tex wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:Sooooo awesome...Thank You!!! It's hard to mentally reconcile actually being at the end of this ride.

I hope that is so... but ...

as for me and my household... we will believe when money is in the bank... Wink Smile

I agree! That's why I said it's "hard to reconcile being at the end..." I haven't yet. Wink
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum