Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~

+8
Ponee
Bikertrash
LookingAtTheHeavens
dinarstar
PALMER01
fang2
mookie06
lexie
12 posters

Go down

Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  Empty Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~

Post by lexie Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:53 pm

This was sent to me, thought I would share

So I have this theory.. Negativity and unnecessary drama breed discontent and a confrontational spirit. This leads to worry, fear and distress. All of these things brewing in one person will surly increase cortisol levels. Cortisol is the stress hormone response that promotes fat retention and ultimately weight gain particularly in the midsection. Excess weight gain can lead to diabetes, heart ...disease and death. SO- avoid negative people, silly drama and don't worry! ..instead mediatate on this.-

Phil 4:8 whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Perhaps if we did this we would be a thinner, healthier, and more peaceful. Still its just a theory.

Last edited by lexie on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  Empty Re: Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~

Post by mookie06 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Very nice Lexi I believe as well

mookie06

Back to top Go down

Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  Empty Re: Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~

Post by fang2 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:02 pm

So very true lexie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Nope, too much fast food, junk food, processed foods.Negativity and Unnecessary Drama ~  974290055
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 pm

I think a quick copy and paste into one or two PM's is in order Wink Wink

:cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:09 am

Thanks!! lexie hug

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:19 am

Excellent post lexie!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 am

Wow ! And I thought my increasing negativity was because all the info on top of info every day after day after day about this happening never pans out. Thanks now I can blame it on chemistry.

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:19 am

Yep, too many fast food burgers.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:22 am

Sorry, Lexie, I didn't mean to diminish your thoughts. I agree with you. Positive breeds positive, but I couldn't resist on the whole food thing. We are what we eat. I am a bowl of cereal, or a burritto.affraid
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:39 am

Palmer, you made me laugh. Thank you Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Good post i Need to add to

Cortisol is the stress hormone response that promotes fat retention and ultimately weight gain particularly in the midsection. Excess weight gain can lead to diabetes, heart ...disease and death. SO- avoid negative people,

AND

Sitting In front of the computer all day eating bon bons waiting for an RV

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hikari Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 pm

People are still learning.

Your words are a powerful thing.

DO NOT curse a situation, but rather Bless the situation ...

hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 pm

So I have this theory.. Negativity and unnecessary drama breed discontent and a confrontational spirit...

Lexie......I think that most of the mods have difficulty differing between a seach for true and honest information and negativity and often label it negativity. Some just dont understand that this is a "for entertainment only" site. Its all perception...What some do not realize is that much of the information is the best available. Is it true? I think some of it is but I dont hang my hat on it. I said I thought there was some "pumping" going on here and POOF....ban....But what do ya'll do...You promote this site...Pump out data to keep us interested.....Not good or bad, it just IS... I think the mods should relax a bit......but thats just my thoughts.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Thank You....

Your post has confirmed what I have been saying for a long time.

Being Negative Surves No Useful Purpose.

It only hurts people.

bounce

lexie wrote:This was sent to me, thought I would share

So I have this theory.. Negativity and unnecessary drama breed discontent and a confrontational spirit. This leads to worry, fear and distress. All of these things brewing in one person will surly increase cortisol levels. Cortisol is the stress hormone response that promotes fat retention and ultimately weight gain particularly in the midsection. Excess weight gain can lead to diabetes, heart ...disease and death. SO- avoid negative people, silly drama and don't worry! ..instead mediatate on this.-

Phil 4:8 whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Perhaps if we did this we would be a thinner, healthier, and more peaceful. Still its just a theory.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum