Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur

+5
PrudenceArt
emmy
Terbo56
chevysteve
imabeliever
9 posters

Go down

Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur Empty Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur

Post by imabeliever Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm a nobody in the dinar circles and I have never posted anything other than fluff (GO RV!!!, etc...)

Here is what I heard from a business associate (I'm in investment banking) and I'm simply repeating what I heard.

He told me he spoke to "his" contact at the CBI and the status is..... the IMF will not allow Iraq to revalue their currency until they monetize and pledge their oil reserves.

Thats it... period. I have never heard of this from anyone and although it makes sense I am no expert. In fact, other than the BASHING I will take, I would love to hear some insight from the group on the validity of this claim.

I'm invested and I would love to see 747's etc...

God Bless

imabeliever

Back to top Go down

Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur Empty Re: Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur

Post by chevysteve Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Imabeliever.... I like your post. I am no expert either but, this seems like a plausable scenario to me.

I respect your style..... No third or fourth hand information, straight from you with no BS hype. Thank you.

I don't think you will get bashed, at least you shouldn't..

Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur 949729897
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur Empty Re: Second Hand CBI Contact... oil needs to be monetized before any RV will occur

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm

It's honest information- NO worries-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 pm

If we know about it is already done and so much more.

GET IN.... BUCKLE IN....TIGHTENED THEM BELTS REAL TIGHT NOW..... AND HANG ON....

GOD'S BIG CORRECTION IS HERE !

emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 pm

the oil is monetized that is how the entire budget of 100 billion is based on a price of 85 us dollars per barel. The fact that oil sells for more is the cushion. this with 60 billion in reserves as well as a 20 billion surplus gives them plenty of reserves

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Sounds good to me...thanks buddy.

Come rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Sounds reasonable,

They want to know that Iraq, which should be easy with all the oil they have, can support any RV of any amount. Otherwise, whats the use?

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 pm

I like this...I see "monetize" as in claiming and being to prove that certain amopunts of oil can be produced ( taken from the ground) without fail or major interuption.

Second "pledge" as to say without being doubted as to whom will get to recieve said amount (s) of oil once produced. (where the splits go and who gets them in scheduled amounts)

Makes sence to me...Surely Iraq and the IMF etc have a plan but will need ALL to agree at the table ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 pm

"but will need ALL to agree at the table"

That may be the key to all of this

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 pm

1alaskan wrote:"but will need ALL to agree at the table"

Smart minds should prevail.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

punisher wrote:

Yes they should, but will they?

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Gee ... sounds like "until HCL is in place" to me ... seem to remember hearing that a few times ... :cheers:
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Yes, that and the 140, and chapter 7 and, and, and, but we have hope, hope that all is done and they have not told anyone yet, but that is not a bad idea, all it would do is cost Iraq money if the whole world knew it was just hours away.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:24 pm

1alaskan wrote:
punisher wrote:

Yes they should, but will they?

I know right...and that is why I used the word should instead of WILL...prevail.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Agreed, In the best interest of the country of Iraq, they should, forget all the rest, they SHOULD do whats best for ALL the people

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 pm

I have had this thought in the back of my mind for a while they they may not be telling us all that is accomplished. If so I can't blame them, I would want a couple aces up my sleeve too.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I have had this thought in the back of my mind for a while they they may not be telling us all that is accomplished. If so I can't blame them, I would want a couple aces up my sleeve too.

At least one, but two would be better.

We all know and have read what Dr. Shabibi has stated what he wants, till that is done and ANNOUNCED, it ain't done, but maybe the key word there is Announced?

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I have had this thought in the back of my mind for a while they they may not be telling us all that is accomplished. If so I can't blame them, I would want a couple aces up my sleeve too.

You could very well be right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:49 pm

That's the way I've been thinking for a while ... not that we can prove it one way or the other .... but ....
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Maybe, just maybe

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 am

Remember that becasue of chapter 7 --- 5% of oil revenue goes into the fund and is paid to Kuwait monthly this amount in itself is 1 billion+ so the oil is monetized. the fact they are now showing more oil reserves as well as gold, natural gas and mineral all adds to the pot.. Aslo remember one of the factors to be released from chaper 7 is to pay off exisitng debt..SO the countries of whom the debt was owed went in and cancelled their debt...THEY did not go in and cancel their debt because they care about iraq they see a bigger much bigger payday down the road

They are ready

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 am

As said by so many, Iraq is out of the equasion concerning the RV. Its in the hands of a higher source, so to say....Be patient, be true and know that its in the works. This much I can say, if for some reason this does not happen, the dinar will be the least of our worries...

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 am

PrudenceArt wrote:Remember that becasue of chapter 7 --- 5% of oil revenue goes into the fund and is paid to Kuwait monthly this amount in itself is 1 billion+ so the oil is monetized. the fact they are now showing more oil reserves as well as gold, natural gas and mineral all adds to the pot.. Aslo remember one of the factors to be released from chaper 7 is to pay off exisitng debt..SO the countries of whom the debt was owed went in and cancelled their debt...THEY did not go in and cancel their debt because they care about iraq they see a bigger much bigger payday down the road

They are ready

For all we know we could just be waiting for IRAQ to FULLY be released from Ch7.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:54 am

June 2012, UNSC meets to talk about that.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum