Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Med is on the list kevin.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Med is on the list kevin....

+15
Cardiac99
1alaskan
abby ann
dinarstar
Terbo56
bobbysac
Olddab
hithere
wes
chevysteve
ADMIN
Kevind53
raidernick
CaptnJerry
therealbutterfly
19 posters

Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Med is on the list kevin....

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Med is also known as Medic.... just fyi. he is on the list of approved posters.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Thanks Punisher...

CJ


Last edited by CaptnJerry on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


Med is on the list kevin.... Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 51
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 pm

This is what BLEXUM posted from what MED said...DISCUSS in this thread I suppose:

Med now says it will happen in September at $1.17 to the dinar. Can he really believe europe will last that long, or us for that matter. Does he really think china is going to sit on this that much longer? We shall see what happens by monday. Remember, it won't go another weekend by you know who.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Judging from the above...are we to believe the ARAB SUMMIT means nothing in the grand scheme of things? Can this remain good ALL the way until SEPTEMBER...these are the burning questions.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by raidernick Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:02 am

punisher wrote:This is what BLEXUM posted from what MED said...DISCUSS in this thread I suppose:

Med now says it will happen in September at $1.17 to the dinar. Can he really believe europe will last that long, or us for that matter. Does he really think china is going to sit on this that much longer? We shall see what happens by monday. Remember, it won't go another weekend by you know who.



So the $1.17 question is.... Does it go to $1.17 after the redenomination? The heart wants what the heart wants but the head says that come September there are going to be a lot of gurus that will never be heard from again and not because they're sitting on a beach. My bet is that Breitling will be doing a real estate show under the name Swatch.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 am

It seems a few gurus are again reading the 1.17 rate as the USD value again. They see that number in an article and say OH! Thats USD!! Yippeee!!!! Tho its plain as day that its a simple decimal move from the current rate of 1170 to 1.17 therefore the USD value would change from $.00086 to $.86. But its a common mistake but one would think those that are trying to educate others would know the difference. Sigh.... gurus are draining...... lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 am

@BLEXUM wrote:Med now says it will happen in September at $1.17 to the dinar. Can he really believe europe will last that long, or us for that matter. Does he really think china is going to sit on this that much longer? We shall see what happens by monday. Remember, it won't go another weekend by you know who.

According to the articles Med is right. The lower denoms are said to be released in September which will start the Re-denomination process of removing the old currency (valued at $.00086 USD per dinar) while introducing the new currency into circulation (valued at $.86 USD per dinar).

CJ


Last edited by CaptnJerry on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


Med is on the list kevin.... Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 51
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:46 am

I stand corrected, sorry.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 Med is on the list kevin.... 2805820865  Med is on the list kevin.... 2805820865  Med is on the list kevin.... 2805820865  Med is on the list kevin.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 am

The last day or two makes me wonder if we are going to make any money on this investment afterall :(

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by ADMIN Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 am

Chin up punisher!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 am

Miskebam wrote:Chin up punisher!

Thanks miskebam Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by chevysteve Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Like Miske said.... Chin up Punisher!!!! But, I think you are right, we're probably not going to make any money off this. :( :(
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by wes Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 pm

@chevysteve wrote:Like Miske said.... Chin up Punisher!!!! But, I think you are right, we're probably not going to make any money off this. :( :(
Ya I'm beginning to get the same feeling. If the intent was to put out misinfo to create doubt then they're doing a helluva job. But I'm stubborn enough that I ain't selling.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:27 pm

@wes wrote:Ya I'm beginning to get the same feeling. If the intent was to put out misinfo to create doubt then they're doing a helluva job. But I'm stubborn enough that I ain't selling.

There isn't any reason to sell... You've already spent the money, worst case is we'll break even and you'll get your money back, but much greater things could happen! So just sit back and let it happen, whatever happens is meant to happen and there isn't anything we can do to change it... Go out and have a great weekend!!!

CJ


*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


Med is on the list kevin.... Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 51
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by hithere Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:35 pm

@CaptnJerry wrote:
@wes wrote:Ya I'm beginning to get the same feeling. If the intent was to put out misinfo to create doubt then they're doing a helluva job. But I'm stubborn enough that I ain't selling.

There isn't any reason to sell... You've already spent the money, worst case is we'll break even and you'll get your money back, but much greater things could happen! So just sit back and let it happen, whatever happens is meant to happen and there isn't anything we can do to change it... Go out and have a great weekend!!!

CJ


Exactly!!!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:49 pm

@wes wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:Like Miske said.... Chin up Punisher!!!! But, I think you are right, we're probably not going to make any money off this. :( :(
Ya I'm beginning to get the same feeling. If the intent was to put out misinfo to create doubt then they're doing a helluva job. But I'm stubborn enough that I ain't selling.

It's just a kind of bummer we could all end up with just colorful paper.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Olddab Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:02 pm

punisher wrote:
@wes wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:Like Miske said.... Chin up Punisher!!!! But, I think you are right, we're probably not going to make any money off this. :( :(
Ya I'm beginning to get the same feeling. If the intent was to put out misinfo to create doubt then they're doing a helluva job. But I'm stubborn enough that I ain't selling.

It's just a kind of bummer we could all end up with just colorful paper.



Med is on the list kevin.... 927261665 I'm hoping Med is on the list kevin.... 927261665
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by bobbysac Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:07 pm

punisher ,,,, its not if you make money ,its when , hang in there buddy,this will happen ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 pm

punisher wrote:
@wes wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:Like Miske said.... Chin up Punisher!!!! But, I think you are right, we're probably not going to make any money off this. :( :(
Ya I'm beginning to get the same feeling. If the intent was to put out misinfo to create doubt then they're doing a helluva job. But I'm stubborn enough that I ain't selling.

It's just a kind of bummer we could all end up with just colorful paper.

The money you hold right now has value. And will continue to have value. Its not just colorful paper. The ONLY way that would happen is if they somehow declare it all null and void. And that is highly unlikely. SO, worst case is we break even. But there is nothing really to lose here.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 pm

TRB- I'll take your word for it, because I'm NOT selling mine, either!!Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Break even is worst case? So we cannot lose money?

And thanks for the happy thoughts Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by dinarstar Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Me too!! ☀

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by abby ann Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:33 pm

ME TOO!!!IT ANT EATING NOTHING SO I'LL JUST HOLD ON!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:47 pm

punisher wrote:Break even is worst case? So we cannot lose money?

And thanks for the happy thoughts Smile

As far as the rate, no, it would be a break even rate with what it is right now. As far as how much you paid for it and how much the buy back rate is at the bank, thats a diff story. But in basic terms, you wont lose money, just break even per se. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:20 pm

At this point in time, a penny looks good, $1,200 investment and a return of 10k, I'll take that.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:Break even is worst case? So we cannot lose money?

And thanks for the happy thoughts Smile

As far as the rate, no, it would be a break even rate with what it is right now. As far as how much you paid for it and how much the buy back rate is at the bank, thats a diff story. But in basic terms, you wont lose money, just break even per se. Smile

Ok...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Some of our members paid $400 USD per million IQD, that is profit in my counting

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 pm

@1alaskan wrote:Some of our members paid $400 USD per million IQD, that is profit in my counting

I wish i had that deal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by 1alaskan Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 am

We all would, but then we would have been in this over 6 years, like the ones who did pay that.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:47 am

@1alaskan wrote:We all would, but then we would have been in this over 6 years, like the ones who did pay that.

Then I take that back...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 am

If it does happen to come out at 0.86, and I think it will be MUCH higher, that's $860,000.00 per million. I don't think anyone paid that much for their IQD. According to the intel I have, which is not verifiable but is high up and reliable, we will all be very surprised and very pleased with the rate on the IQD and the VND. It was supposed to go Friday, but their was a technical difficulty. This is not a story from a guru, this came from my intel.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 59
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by aksdinar Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:20 am

Back in 2009, Medic had intel right from UN that did not transpired.

Everyone just clutching straws at any development in the world, or if IMF, WB, EB bails any one out it is because of RV......

I gave it 10 years in 2003...and am still on course for that.

aksdinar
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:01 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:It seems a few gurus are again reading the 1.17 rate as the USD value again. They see that number in an article and say OH! Thats USD!! Yippeee!!!! Tho its plain as day that its a simple decimal move from the current rate of 1170 to 1.17 therefore the USD value would change from $.00086 to $.86. But its a common mistake but one would think those that are trying to educate others would know the difference. Sigh.... gurus are draining...... lol

I can understand what you are saying.... the problem is that the rate is not 1170. It hasn't been for about a month. Maybe more. The rate is 1166. So why are articles coming out about 1170. i know that it is not a big difference, BUT 1170 is the old rate and everybody knows that.

Id it was a simple decimal move then why not 1.16?

Just to let you know I mark all those articles as not credible.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:41 am

@zerhourwriter wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:It seems a few gurus are again reading the 1.17 rate as the USD value again. They see that number in an article and say OH! Thats USD!! Yippeee!!!! Tho its plain as day that its a simple decimal move from the current rate of 1170 to 1.17 therefore the USD value would change from $.00086 to $.86. But its a common mistake but one would think those that are trying to educate others would know the difference. Sigh.... gurus are draining...... lol

I can understand what you are saying.... the problem is that the rate is not 1170. It hasn't been for about a month. Maybe more. The rate is 1166. So why are articles coming out about 1170. i know that it is not a big difference, BUT 1170 is the old rate and everybody knows that.

Id it was a simple decimal move then why not 1.16?

Just to let you know I mark all those articles as not credible.

Trust me, I agree and understand, Was trying to keep it simple for those that cant read the rate correctly vs the value. They are the same articles for years and they just dont seem to update the figures. Doesnt change the fact that they state 1.17 as the RATE which would equal $.86 USD. Wink Thats my point......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:If it does happen to come out at 0.86, and I think it will be MUCH higher, that's $860,000.00 per million. I don't think anyone paid that much for their IQD. According to the intel I have, which is not verifiable but is high up and reliable, we will all be very surprised and very pleased with the rate on the IQD and the VND. It was supposed to go Friday, but their was a technical difficulty. This is not a story from a guru, this came from my intel.

That. 86 looks good about now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:23 am

Punisher, according to what I heard yesterday on the phone, you're going to be a happy, happy camper when this pops. You'll be leading a ticker-tape parade down the street to your bank.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 59
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:26 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:Punisher, according to what I heard yesterday on the phone, you're going to be a happy, happy camper when this pops. You'll be leading a ticker-tape parade down the street to your bank.

Be careful cardiac. You will be accused of being a guru and burned at the stake for comments like that...oh and be on dinar recaps! Lol
bigsmile

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:38 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:Punisher, according to what I heard yesterday on the phone, you're going to be a happy, happy camper when this pops. You'll be leading a ticker-tape parade down the street to your bank.

So enlighten us sir...what did you hear in a nutshell?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 am

@ponee wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:Punisher, according to what I heard yesterday on the phone, you're going to be a happy, happy camper when this pops. You'll be leading a ticker-tape parade down the street to your bank.

Be careful cardiac. You will be accused of being a guru and burned at the stake for comments like that...oh and be on dinar recaps! Lol


Med is on the list kevin.... 949729897


LOL at Ponee

I don't think I have anything to worry about there. I don't place a whole lotta stock in what anybody tells me or what I read, including the news or any other articles. When this Bessing comes to us, it will be here. Not before. It's all in God's timing.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 59
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 am

punisher wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:Punisher, according to what I heard yesterday on the phone, you're going to be a happy, happy camper when this pops. You'll be leading a ticker-tape parade down the street to your bank.

So enlighten us sir...what did you hear in a nutshell?



I heard, and this is a VERY brief synopsis, that the rv has been released and is trickling down through the system. Potential rates have risen in the last 24 hours (from right now). We should be at the bank Monday or Tuesday. IQD, WELL over $10 and I'm not even gonna give a rate on the VND because I don't wanna be bashed, etc.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 59
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:55 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:Punisher, according to what I heard yesterday on the phone, you're going to be a happy, happy camper when this pops. You'll be leading a ticker-tape parade down the street to your bank.

So enlighten us sir...what did you hear in a nutshell?



I heard, and this is a VERY brief synopsis, that the rv has been released and is trickling down through the system. Potential rates have risen in the last 24 hours (from right now). We should be at the bank Monday or Tuesday. IQD, WELL over $10 and I'm not even gonna give a rate on the VND because I don't wanna be bashed, etc.

Thanks for letting us know what you heard...and this not coming from a GURU/INTEL PROVIDER a.k.a. Bulldog,Bear, Okie etc...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 am

I have never talked to anybody on the phone that even peruses these boards, and my intel comes to me over the phone.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 59
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:01 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:I have never talked to anybody on the phone that even peruses these boards, and my intel comes to me over the phone.

So in other words you trust this person and more importantly believe him?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 pm

:cheers: :cheers:

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 Med is on the list kevin.... 2805820865  Med is on the list kevin.... 2805820865  Med is on the list kevin.... 2805820865  Med is on the list kevin.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by raidernick Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:25 pm

@Cardiac99 wrote:I have never talked to anybody on the phone that even peruses these boards, and my intel comes to me over the phone.

I didn't know Miss. Cleo was still taking calls?

Just kidding.
Med is on the list kevin.... 761671673
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@zerhourwriter wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:It seems a few gurus are again reading the 1.17 rate as the USD value again. They see that number in an article and say OH! Thats USD!! Yippeee!!!! Tho its plain as day that its a simple decimal move from the current rate of 1170 to 1.17 therefore the USD value would change from $.00086 to $.86. But its a common mistake but one would think those that are trying to educate others would know the difference. Sigh.... gurus are draining...... lol

I can understand what you are saying.... the problem is that the rate is not 1170. It hasn't been for about a month. Maybe more. The rate is 1166. So why are articles coming out about 1170. i know that it is not a big difference, BUT 1170 is the old rate and everybody knows that.

Id it was a simple decimal move then why not 1.16?

Just to let you know I mark all those articles as not credible.

Trust me, I agree and understand, Was trying to keep it simple for those that cant read the rate correctly vs the value. They are the same articles for years and they just dont seem to update the figures. Doesnt change the fact that they state 1.17 as the RATE which would equal $.86 USD. Wink Thats my point......

Oh ok I see what you're saying. I agree, its not the rate of the dollar to the dinar. Its the rate of the dinar to the dollar. "1.17" dinars per dollar. Not the other way around. Gurus cant even read. lol

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 pm

punisher wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:I have never talked to anybody on the phone that even peruses these boards, and my intel comes to me over the phone.

So in other words you trust this person and more importantly believe him?

Punisher;

I trust and believe this source. They have worked in D.C. for a long time and is in a position to be "in the know".
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 59
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by sandwedge Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:21 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@wes wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:Like Miske said.... Chin up Punisher!!!! But, I think you are right, we're probably not going to make any money off this. :( :(
Ya I'm beginning to get the same feeling. If the intent was to put out misinfo to create doubt then they're doing a helluva job. But I'm stubborn enough that I ain't selling.

It's just a kind of bummer we could all end up with just colorful paper.

The money you hold right now has value. And will continue to have value. Its not just colorful paper. The ONLY way that would happen is if they somehow declare it all null and void. And that is highly unlikely. SO, worst case is we break even. But there is nothing really to lose here.

I'm hearing what you are saying TRB, but we have been subject to some serious guru brain damage from all gurus, in all forums. I never saw this investment as the once in a lifetime blessing that so many have preached. I have always felt this has a chance of being a great investment, but the way this has played out these past 3-months (I've been in for 3-years) has become a joke. I guess what I am trying to say is, a break even for me will feel like a huge loss due to the magnitude of guru brain damage we have been subjected too.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:48 am

@sandwedge wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@wes wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:Like Miske said.... Chin up Punisher!!!! But, I think you are right, we're probably not going to make any money off this. :( :(
Ya I'm beginning to get the same feeling. If the intent was to put out misinfo to create doubt then they're doing a helluva job. But I'm stubborn enough that I ain't selling.

It's just a kind of bummer we could all end up with just colorful paper.

The money you hold right now has value. And will continue to have value. Its not just colorful paper. The ONLY way that would happen is if they somehow declare it all null and void. And that is highly unlikely. SO, worst case is we break even. But there is nothing really to lose here.

I'm hearing what you are saying TRB, but we have been subject to some serious guru brain damage from all gurus, in all forums. I never saw this investment as the once in a lifetime blessing that so many have preached. I have always felt this has a chance of being a great investment, but the way this has played out these past 3-months (I've been in for 3-years) has become a joke. I guess what I am trying to say is, a break even for me will feel like a huge loss due to the magnitude of guru brain damage we have been subjected too.

Go RI/RV..

Sandwedge, I hear you...I would feel the same way.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Med is on the list kevin.... Empty Re: Med is on the list kevin....

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:48 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:I have never talked to anybody on the phone that even peruses these boards, and my intel comes to me over the phone.

So in other words you trust this person and more importantly believe him?

Punisher;

I trust and believe this source. They have worked in D.C. for a long time and is in a position to be "in the know".

Ok, thanks Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum