Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We need to be strong. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

We need to be strong.

2 posters

Go down

We need to be strong. Empty We need to be strong.

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

We have already seen the backlash as a result of the constant date/rate game against the gurus. If we see a lop, that will be intensified. It is on my heart to urge our community not to focus our dissapointment towards the gurus. We, as responsible adults need to bear the responsibilities of our actions ourselves. There will be many in our community who will be destraut and need our good cheer. I urge the forums to stay open so that we can all stay in touch and help each other. There is no shame in dreaming a dream and going for it. Many never take a chance in life, that is a greater travesty than taking a long shot and trying. Maybe the dream just needs to be accomplishec a different way, and in its own time. All things are possible to them that believe. This is the only dinar related board that I am on. I hope that those that feel led, will share these sentiments on the other forums at the rigjht time. Take the lessons learned and use them to make your life better. We can accomplish anything that is beneficial if we work together. If we are able to learn from the past, the future will be brighter. May God's blessing be received by all who read this.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

We need to be strong. Empty Re: We need to be strong.

Post by greenlight Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Alchemist wrote:I urge the forums to stay open so that we can all stay in touch and help each other. There is no shame in dreaming a dream and going for it. Many never take a chance in life, that is a greater travesty than taking a long shot and trying. Maybe the dream just needs to be accomplishec a different way, and in its own time. All things are possible to them that believe. This is the only dinar related board that I am on. I hope that those that feel led, will share these sentiments on the other forums at the rigjht time. Take the lessons learned and use them to make your life better. We can accomplish anything that is beneficial if we work together. If we are able to learn from the past, the future will be brighter. May God's blessing be received by all who read this.

I too have been thinking about what will happen once this comes to fruition. My suspicion is that if it goes different than the gurus have been telling us, this site and other dinar sites will shut down since they are owned either by the various gurus or the various dinar traders. and what would be the benefit of keeping these open?
But I do hope they will keep these forums open for a healing process.
Something I have noticed that seems to be on the increase are people's emotions and passions for their upcoming immense wealth. Many have spent much money on preparations for it.
If it turns out that they end up not wealthy like planned, how will they handle it emotionally? And for those who have told others (family/friends) or who have talked others into investing, how will they face the days following?
I really do hope it works out, but we all need to be prepared if it does not.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

We need to be strong. Empty Re: We need to be strong.

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 am

greenlight wrote:
Alchemist wrote:I urge the forums to stay open so that we can all stay in touch and help each other. There is no shame in dreaming a dream and going for it. Many never take a chance in life, that is a greater travesty than taking a long shot and trying. Maybe the dream just needs to be accomplishec a different way, and in its own time. All things are possible to them that believe. This is the only dinar related board that I am on. I hope that those that feel led, will share these sentiments on the other forums at the rigjht time. Take the lessons learned and use them to make your life better. We can accomplish anything that is beneficial if we work together. If we are able to learn from the past, the future will be brighter. May God's blessing be received by all who read this.

I too have been thinking about what will happen once this comes to fruition. My suspicion is that if it goes different than the gurus have been telling us, this site and other dinar sites will shut down since they are owned either by the various gurus or the various dinar traders. and what would be the benefit of keeping these open?
But I do hope they will keep these forums open for a healing process.
Something I have noticed that seems to be on the increase are people's emotions and passions for their upcoming immense wealth. Many have spent much money on preparations for it.
If it turns out that they end up not wealthy like planned, how will they handle it emotionally? And for those who have told others (family/friends) or who have talked others into investing, how will they face the days following?
I really do hope it works out, but we all need to be prepared if it does not.

The words you spoke were healing words.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum