Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Opinions by users I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Opinions by users

+10
vegasdinar
topspin2
Cardiac99
TrueTexan
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
1alaskan
therealbutterfly
Terbo56
superjet
14 posters

Go down

Opinions by users Empty Opinions by users

Post by superjet Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:14 pm

i read the rules and no where does it say you can't post your opinions. i did and got kicked off for 10 days, post was deleted, and pm lexie and never received a reply for lexie.

i did not break any rules and yet i got kicked off and post deleted. either follow your own rules or change them.

if you don't like this response then you can delete my account. but if you do it will just show that what every one says about OOM is true.

people told me not to join this site because it is run by a bunch of people that don't like to be questioned regarding their intel. from what i gather if you don't agree with them or question them then they will kick you off this site.

i would not have to made this post if lexie would have returned my pm. you will kick me off and delete my post but not return my pm's.

superjet

Back to top Go down

Opinions by users Empty Re: Opinions by users

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Superjet- There would not be a problem, had you read the rules on the bottom left of this page......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by superjet Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:24 pm

I did.

superjet

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:37 pm

superjet- You have a P.M.- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by superjet Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 pm

No pm

superjet

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 pm

superjet wrote:No pm

Check your settings, you might have it set to NOT receive PM's from mods or other setting. And that might be the reason you never got anything from Lexie if so..... Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Superjet -Try checking your P.M.s--Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Superjet,

I went a read the post that caused your ban, it was rude, and accused the owners of this site of lying, if that ain't breaking the rules, well it was and is against the rules,

Your opinion is wanted just not the vile you add to it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm

superjet sounds supersad!

It is real hard to have a voice here sometimes so I kinda know how he/she feels.

One of my fav ladies was banned today also over on the other side on OOM2. Though she was wrong for some of the things she said, the other parties involved also said things maybe they should not have. Maybe a little one sided on that call.

I don't know how you mods and admins do it. Must be like teaching kindergarten after a parent brings in birthday cupcakes made with double the sugar and triple the frosting. :cyclops:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Opinions by users 2245507099Opinions by users 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm

I do believe teaching 5 year olds would be easier, more like 13-17 year olds, they know eveything at that age, just ask one.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh don't I know it!
Raised 4 of em myself. I still don't know how I did it! LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Opinions by users 2245507099Opinions by users 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Just like a very good friend of mine- He had a small sign put up in his hobby shop that said 'I have for sale, A nice set of Compton's world book encyclopedias for sale,They are in new condition,and asking $275.00,as they have never been used- I no longer need them- My friggin' daughters know everything"-:o
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:43 pm

purpleskyz wrote:superjet sounds supersad!

It is real hard to have a voice here sometimes so I kinda know how he/she feels.

One of my fav ladies was banned today also over on the other side on OOM2. Though she was wrong for some of the things she said, the other parties involved also said things maybe they should not have. Maybe a little one sided on that call.

I don't know how you mods and admins do it. Must be like teaching kindergarten after a parent brings in birthday cupcakes made with double the sugar and triple the frosting. :cyclops:

At times something like that LOL! Twisted Evil At others more like herding cats! affraid Opinions by users 3973136183

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Opinions by users 2805820865  Opinions by users 2805820865  Opinions by users 2805820865  Opinions by users 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 pm

A long long time ago I was a cop for a few years. Because of that experience, today there's only one cop on the planet I trust anymore. My brother. I simply did not want to be associated with the biggest gang in the nation any more. You know the old saying. Give some one a little power......well, you know the rest. The way I interpret the rules, and the way they were so graciously explaned to me were, You can have an opinion as long as it doesn't tick off anyone with a ban button. The last line is the kicker where it says they can change the rules at will. I've even had my IP address tracked here although it was wrong by a couple of hundred miles. What's up with that anyway?? Anyway, I had an opinion. I made a comment. I didn't defame, disgrace, degrade, insult anyone nor was I rude. Laissez les bon temps roulez.

I had an opinion. I made a comment. I did not defame, disgrace, degrade, discredit, insult, slander, abuse, harass or threaten, anyone nor was I rude, racist, obscene, sexually explicit or any other synonym here.

Laissez les bon temps roulez.
Opinions by users 3346874973
Have a nice day! - A Cajun born in Texas!

Job 13:5
TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:25 am

TrueTexan;

I agree with your last sentence, wholeheartedly. If we can just get through this RV, they can!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 pm

TrueTexan wrote:A long long time ago I was a cop for a few years. Because of that experience, today there's only one cop on the planet I trust anymore. My brother. I simply did not want to be associated with the biggest gang in the nation any more. You know the old saying. Give some one a little power......well, you know the rest. The way I interpret the rules, and the way they were so graciously explaned to me were, You can have an opinion as long as it doesn't tick off anyone with a ban button. The last line is the kicker where it says they can change the rules at will. I've even had my IP address tracked here although it was wrong by a couple of hundred miles. What's up with that anyway?? Anyway, I had an opinion. I made a comment. I didn't defame, disgrace, degrade, insult anyone nor was I rude. Laissez les bon temps roulez.

Mods, care to address the IP tracking accusation?

"The way I interpret the rules, and the way they were so graciously explaned to me were, You can have an opinion as long as it doesn't tick off anyone with a ban button." AND THIS IS THE REST OF THE STORY!!!!!

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 pm

topspin2 wrote:
TrueTexan wrote:A long long time ago I was a cop for a few years. Because of that experience, today there's only one cop on the planet I trust anymore. My brother. I simply did not want to be associated with the biggest gang in the nation any more. You know the old saying. Give some one a little power......well, you know the rest. The way I interpret the rules, and the way they were so graciously explaned to me were, You can have an opinion as long as it doesn't tick off anyone with a ban button. The last line is the kicker where it says they can change the rules at will. I've even had my IP address tracked here although it was wrong by a couple of hundred miles. What's up with that anyway?? Anyway, I had an opinion. I made a comment. I didn't defame, disgrace, degrade, insult anyone nor was I rude. Laissez les bon temps roulez.

Mods, care to address the IP tracking accusation?

"The way I interpret the rules, and the way they were so graciously explaned to me were, You can have an opinion as long as it doesn't tick off anyone with a ban button." AND THIS IS THE REST OF THE STORY!!!!!

Accusation? Its a normal thing to do on sites. I know that a few members have been tracked because they have several names and are instigators. Now the problem is that some people all have the same IP addy if they are on certain servers. So its hard to verify sometimes. But not sure why you want to push the issue that he was tracked? Are you trying to start something? Why do you care if he was or wasnt? Why do you care if he claims to have been tracked? How does it affect you?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:24 pm

It's just the malicious and juvinile way I was threatened by it. That's the only reason I even mentioned it. To quote "Two letters. IP.Twisted Evil " Then he missed it by about 200 miles. I offered to give him a physical address if it was that important to him. I told him I was in Glen Rose Texas and didn't even know where Elkhart or Trinity was until I was accused of being there. So there you have it. If you want to know. Come to the source. Not some he said, she said. No names were mentioned here so.....see below.

I had an opinion. I made a comment. I did not defame, disgrace, degrade, discredit, insult, slander, abuse, harass or threaten, anyone nor was I rude, racist, obscene, sexually explicit or any other synonym here.

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 pm

TrueTexan wrote:It's just the malicious and juvinile way I was threatened by it. That's the only reason I even mentioned it. To quote "Two letters. IP.Twisted Evil " Then he missed it by about 200 miles. I offered to give him a physical address if it was that important to him. I told him I was in Glen Rose Texas and didn't even know where Elkhart or Trinity was until I was accused of being there. So there you have it. If you want to know. Come to the source. Not some he said, she said. No names were mentioned here so.....see below.

I hate when some that have power like to try and intimidate by saying things like that. Its one thing to use it as a legitimate tool to root out those that are out to start trouble its another to threaten over some basic comments. I have seen it many times, on many sites and its just sad. I think people forget that its just a forum. Mods dont get paid but some let the 'job' take over their lives. I started lettin that happen when I was admin on a site and I finally woke up and quit lol. Its not worth it to try and deal with it sometimes. You will have people that are out to just be jerks and others that get the backlash because someone in power doesnt like what they say or misread tone or just are on overkill on any comment that is slightly questionable. Sad.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
TrueTexan wrote:It's just the malicious and juvinile way I was threatened by it. That's the only reason I even mentioned it. To quote "Two letters. IP.Twisted Evil " Then he missed it by about 200 miles. I offered to give him a physical address if it was that important to him. I told him I was in Glen Rose Texas and didn't even know where Elkhart or Trinity was until I was accused of being there. So there you have it. If you want to know. Come to the source. Not some he said, she said. No names were mentioned here so.....see below.

I hate when some that have power like to try and intimidate by saying things like that. Its one thing to use it as a legitimate tool to root out those that are out to start trouble its another to threaten over some basic comments. I have seen it many times, on many sites and its just sad. I think people forget that its just a forum. Mods dont get paid but some let the 'job' take over their lives. I started lettin that happen when I was admin on a site and I finally woke up and quit lol. Its not worth it to try and deal with it sometimes. You will have people that are out to just be jerks and others that get the backlash because someone in power doesnt like what they say or misread tone or just are on overkill on any comment that is slightly questionable. Sad.....

My point indeed. Thank you.

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 pm

It BIG BROTHER CRAP fly that why. Dont the mods have better things to do than track the posters....How do you feel about the camera's that are in so many intersections around our country? I know I know, its for traffic safety..

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 pm

So whatcha wanna bet these posts get deleted and the thread closed.....Wink

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:14 pm

topspin2 wrote:
It BIG BROTHER CRAP fly that why. Dont the mods have better things to do than track the posters....How do you feel about the camera's that are in so many intersections around our country? I know I know, its for traffic safety..

Oh I am with you!! I totally read your comment the other way lol. I took it more as you were tryin to instigate something between Texan and the mods. I personally think its too easy to dig into each others lives and really see no real need for it UNLESS a real and actual threat was made. Its a forum, we have screen names. Its supposed to be more anonymous than it is turning out to be. Is anyone here gonna live or die by what is said? NO. Now sure, as I have said before, people WILL go to extremes over what is said at times and claims that are made and thats where it can get scary. But no one will be physically hurt over people expressing differing views, even if they get nasty about it. In all reality. The ones that should be a little more nervous about their identity are the gurus. I dont want to be them if this doesnt happen like they claim it will.......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Man oh man. Another quality thread on OOM!!!

Internet message board drama reigns supreme here on OOM!!!

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Good point fly. Thanks...

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:31 pm

vegasdinar wrote:Man oh man. Another quality thread on OOM!!!

Like the title says..."Opinions By Users"

By the way, I dont have anything to hide. I get all my intel from a box that says "Intel Inside" right there on it.Rolling Eyes

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:34 pm

vegasdinar wrote:Man oh man. Another quality thread on OOM!!!

Yep, and another stellar and helpful post from vegas! LOL
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:57 pm

IP tracking,

Now folks I'm one of the most uneducated persons on earth when it comes to the internet,

But even I know that there are site that anyone can check any IP address, any where on earth.

But I also know that they do not track you, just your IP address, which is given to you by your IP provider, which may or most likely not in be at the location you are sitting. It gives the address of your provider, not yours.

And for those of you who use smart phones, it says you are in the middle of Kansas,

So do not worry about big brother on this site, any where else, you are on your own.

And one last thing about the rules, they are on the lower left side of the home page, they are plan and simple, be nice and no problems.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Well 1alaskan, At one time, back in the 90's, I was microsoft certified in NT server networking software and A+ so I am not completely ignorant about IP tracking. And I did a little hacking back when it was actually a little fun and have nuked hard drives into paperweights as far away as germany because they tried to break through my hardware firewall. You can change your IP address by just a matter of logging out of the server and logging back in. But if you're a tracker, your target can't look 200 miles away from its server unless your dog just can't hunt. Plain and simple.

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Exactly, so this site can't tell where you live, just where your IP provider does, so what's the problem?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 am

If you'd read the earlier post's I don't have a problem with anyone knowing exactly where I live. I'm perfectly able and willing to take care of myself and my family and offered a physical address to my home if it was that important to him. It was the malicious and juvinile way I was theatened with it.... "nuff said" on this matter. I'm not discussing it further.

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 am

And then again there are IP anonymizers {SP}.... where by they spoof your actual IP address through "secure" servers...

LOL

Wink Smile

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:13 am

Az-Tex: I just read up on that. Sounds like they were designed primarily for porn perusers. Probably why I haven't heard of them before.Opinions by users 252703917

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 am

i like to come to this site, but i have decided not to have a lot of opinions. Only gets a person in trouble.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:27 am

TrueTexan wrote:Az-Tex: I just read up on that. Sounds like they were designed primarily for porn perusers. Probably why I haven't heard of them before.Opinions by users 252703917

I don't know about porn surfers... but it works quite well for anyone to access the web anonymously...

Personally, I use Linux, and various web browsers behind a hardware firewall, so I have no real worries about security on my side of the fence... however, if you use Windows (any flavor) you may want to take a look at this:

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/how-to-tech/how-to-surf-the-web-anonymously.htm

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 am

renny123 wrote:i like to come to this site, but i have decided not to have a lot of opinions. Only gets a person in trouble.

Funny... but sadly true at the same time... 🇳🇴 :shock: 🇳🇴

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:16 am

renny123 wrote:i like to come to this site, but i have decided not to have a lot of opinions. Only gets a person in trouble.

I hear ya. I read this site about a month before I finally joined it in January and I think I actually doubled my total post count yesterday. Opinions by users 3568750529

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by superjet Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 pm

1alaskan wrote:Superjet,

I went a read the post that caused your ban, it was rude, and accused the owners of this site of lying, if that ain't breaking the rules, well it was and is against the rules,

Your opinion is wanted just not the vile you add to it.

it was an opinion. i can't help it that the people that run this site did not like the truth. i never once said any one lied. you can interprete any way you want. i am willing to bet a lot of people would totally agree with what i posted. some thing else i find interesting, how come all these intel providers never post. their posts are put here by mods. this is on most sites. if they have the intel why can't they post it. they have time to give it to the mods, this would cut out the middle man.

superjet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:20 pm

No, you didn't come right out and say anything ... but you sure insinuated that people were deliberately lying and getting paid to do it. That's what got you banned, pure plain and simple. My only question would have been did you mean to say it, or were you so oblivious that you didn't know what you were saying. Since it was your first post ... well we can only judge by what we know.

You are right it was an opinion, only an opinion, there was no truth in it. IF you had been paying attention over the last several months, you would have known that no one here is getting paid by any of the currency brokers. You would have also understood that the adds on this site help to pay for the site so you can have free use. With over 20,000 users, some 3 to 400 browsing the forums and upwards of 800 to 1000 or more in the chat at any one times, the bandwidth requirements are large, and expensive. You can pay or they can pay, you're choice. I'm sure Miske would be open to someone picking up the tab were they to volunteer.

As to your last statement, again if you have been reading posts, you would know that, with the exception of AJ, and the rare exception by Bulldog, the intel providers do not come into the forums. Tier posts are cut and pasted from their sessions in chat by the moderators. In fact when you read most of them it's pretty obvious that they are pasted from question and answer sessions. It's that simple.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Opinions by users 2805820865  Opinions by users 2805820865  Opinions by users 2805820865  Opinions by users 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Everyone has a right to have an opinion and express it

It's how that opinion is expressed, is where the problem lies.

bounce

superjet wrote:i read the rules and no where does it say you can't post your opinions. i did and got kicked off for 10 days, post was deleted, and pm lexie and never received a reply for lexie.

i did not break any rules and yet i got kicked off and post deleted. either follow your own rules or change them.

if you don't like this response then you can delete my account. but if you do it will just show that what every one says about OOM is true.

people told me not to join this site because it is run by a bunch of people that don't like to be questioned regarding their intel. from what i gather if you don't agree with them or question them then they will kick you off this site.

i would not have to made this post if lexie would have returned my pm. you will kick me off and delete my post but not return my pm's.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:37 pm

First posts can do that to you. My first post was met with a response that since I was new and this was my first post I must be a couillon. Well, as you can imagine, things started heading south fast from there. I think what almost got me banned was the fact that I may have accidentally insulted a moderator or two not by name but by association.

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Duplicate post --- moved to basket. John321 please do not repeatedly post the same info in multiple threads. That is considered bad manners and is not allowed. Thank you.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:10 pm

OK John321, well then, you've come to the conclusion it will be a LOP based on this article. Fine. That's great that you've formed your own opinion based on a news article/s.

If you state with such certainty that it will be a LOP, then, what's your next move?

I, however, take all info---especially Middle East "news" articles, with a grain of salt. Just as much as I take the intel gatherers' info with a grain of salt. I don't think these Middle East news articles are always a true reflection of what's going to happen. A possible RV of this magnitude will not presented with a clear path written in an article.

I believe that the truth is behind the scenes. All I know, is that I am in it to the end--good, bad, or ugly. But, I lean STRONGLY to the GOOD! It's just the way I set my mind. We truly can't take anything as fact--even these news articles that many hang their hats on.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 am

It all boils down to this, If you can't say it nice, even if your opinion disagrees with something that was posted, you can say that, you just need to do it nice.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:02 am

1alaskan wrote:It all boils down to this, If you can't say it nice, even if your opinion disagrees with something that was posted, you can say that, you just need to do it nice.

Got it.Very Happy

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 am

John321, I took your information that you posted and gave it it's own thread. You can watch it and respond on http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19349-some-must-see-information-to-think-about#128689

It deserved to be seen and I think most would not see it here. Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 am

Time to put this tired thread to rest..... Someone PLEASE start something that we can have some good discussion with to replace this thread Very Happy . It was a boring weekend.

Opinions by users 9k=

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum