Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sorry but               I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Sorry but

+14
GoodGosh
Blexum
skappe
HeadNotTheTail
Jayzze
doodoo
glasshalffull
Terbo56
Tejas
aksafeone
sandwedge
aubrey
Kevind53
tnbulldog
18 posters

Go down

Sorry but               Empty Sorry but

Post by tnbulldog Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

I can't seem to find anything about arrests today. Anyone care to provide links. And don't give me any garbage about gag orders on the press.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Sorry but               Empty Re: Sorry but

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Didn't you know it's been suppressed by the evil Sith warlords of the dark cabal.
lol! Sorry but               3091836158 Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sorry but               2805820865  Sorry but               2805820865  Sorry but               2805820865  Sorry but               2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Me either...no articles....
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:11 pm

aubrey wrote:Me either...no articles....

I work from a home office and watch Fox News all day and saw a quick clip on insider trading that said squat. Besides that, NADA...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:08 am

Nothing on arrests BUT lexie posted the Bank resignations : http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/ -- scroll down to almost the bottom. there were 102 since Sept.

Still looking for arrests.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sorry but               Empty Wall Street

Post by Tejas Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 am

sandwedge wrote:
aubrey wrote:Me either...no articles....

I work from a home office and watch Fox News all day and saw a quick clip on insider trading that said squat. Besides that, NADA...

Go RI/RV..

Lets stop bickering and act like grown men. We're ALL in the same R/V boat together. We'll either sink or swim togather.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/fbi-building-insider-trading-cases-on-120-people/story-e6frf7lf-1226284202497

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/fbi-building-insider-trading-cases-on-120-people/story-e6frf7lf-1226284202497

Tejas

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:28 am

Sandwedge your link is a blog not a news article.
Tejas thanks for the link but it says nothing about recent arrests.

Plain and simple: Be prepared to back up what you say with me guys. Especially RV predictions. Get mad and bash me if you want, but I am tired of the guessing.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:30 am

:cheers: Sorry but               3079029344 Sorry but               1261280965 Sorry but               949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:46 am

i read the bulldog post, i have a couple of questions besides the arrests not being present in the press....forex has to close? i don't agree with that, and if i'm wrong i hope somebody can correct me. why would a worldwide entitiy have to close for one country's revaluation, it is all electronic, should be just a matter of changing numbers and pushing some buttons.
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:50 am

tnbulldog wrote:Sandwedge your link is a blog not a news article.
Plain and simple: Be prepared to back up what you say with me guys. Especially RV predictions. Get mad and bash me if you want, but I am tired of the guessing.

Ahhhhh you're all bark and no bite tnb. I could scratch your eyes out. Now listen carefully because I get very tired of repeating week after week:

Today is Thursday. The RV is loaded and the button has been pushed. We can cash in hopefully today, but for sure Friday, but if not it will show during the weekend with cash in on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. We have never been closer than right now!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 am

This is going to be the BIGGEST transfer of wealth that the world has never experienced previously-You will not hear alot of things, and some things you will- It's just that simple-There are some mean and nasty people out there that are still trying to throw a wrench into this- But it is coming around to be in our favor- It will not be very long now,as there are a few things to come into play before all is said and done-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:24 am

just relax the bad guys have been arrested that way everything will keep on going the way it is by next thur you will cash in at 19 plus if not the following tues for sure my sources never lie
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 am

Was Treasury Secretary Arrested, Questioned & Released??
This entry was posted on February 29, 2012, in General News and tagged New York, New York City Police Department, Timothy Geithner, Treasury Department, United States Department of the Treasury, United States Secretary of the Treasury. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments
2 Votes
This afternoon we received a phone call informing us that their were reports Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was arrested, questioned and released by New York Police February 24, 2012. The caller informed us that they were unable to find a single mention of the “reported” arrest on any of the mainstream media outlets websites. After performing a simple Google search we came across a number of “blog” reports claiming Secretary Geithner was arrested in New York, was questioned and then released. Rather than attempt to contact the individual blogs which made the claims, we contacted the Department of the Treasury Press Office.

Speaking with a Ms. Mock in the Treasury Departments Press Office (All media inquiries should be directed to the Press Office at (202) 622-2960) who stated, “Can I ask you to email your request to Natalie Wyeth, as I cannot make any comment on your request. If you would email your request for comment to natalie.wyeth@treasury.govyour request will be resonded to faster.” We did as Ms. Mock requested and sent the below email to Ms. Wyeth who is listed on the Treasury Departments site as “Deputy Assistant Secretary, Public Affairs (International Affairs, Illicit Finance and Enforcement, Tax and Budget, and Economic Policy)”

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:18 PM
To: Wyeth, Natalie
Cc: larry.sinclair@lsnewsgroup.com
Subject: Request for confirmation or denial of reports Treasury Secretary Geithner’s arrest in NY Feb 24, 2012
Ms. Wyeth:

Per instructions of Ms. Mock in Treasury’s Press Office please find LS News Group is seeking comment on reports Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was arrested, questioned & released in NY on Feb 24, 2012.

Can you confirm or deny these reports? If the reports are true can you comment on the reasons Secretary Geithner was arrested?

Respectfully,

LSnews Group Newsroom
newsroom@LSNewsGroup.com
Ms. Wyeth responded with the following:

—–Original Message—–

From: Natalie.Wyeth@treasury.gov [mailto:Natalie.Wyeth@treasury.gov]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:34 PM
To: newsroom@lsnewsgroup.com
Subject: RE: Request for confirmation or denial of reports Treasury Secretary Geithner’s arrest in NY Feb 24, 2012
I haven’t seen those reports – can you please send?

We responded to Ms. Wyeth’s request by sending her the different links to the various reports claiming Secretary Geithner was arrested. In addition we again asked her if she was saying the reports were untrue, “Are you saying that there is no truth to the reports that Sec. Geithner was arrested, questioned and released by NY Police?”

Despite our timely response to Ms. Wyeth’s request for the reports to be sent her, she did not respond confirming or denying the reports. We find the Treasury Departments inability to comfirm or deny a very straight forward report somewhat disheartening coming from an adminstration which has repeatedly portrayed itself as being the most transparent administration in US history.

While the Treasury Department has neither confirmed or denied the report Secretary Geithner was arrested on Feb 24, 2012 we will continue to seek formal confirmation or denial of the report.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 am

I saw an article--look in google under "wall street insider arrests", I believe and you will see info.

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 am

Just found an article from 2 days ago regarding 120 arrests being made in wall street insider trading. Google it since I don't know how to bring the link over. Sorry. ABC news, market watch.

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:15 am

tnbulldog wrote:Sandwedge your link is a blog not a news article.

Sometimes you have to do the unimaginable.

Instead of sitting back and chastising the efforts of others, do your own research.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Insider-Trading-Arrest-Wall-Street-Trader--137557178.html

http://www.npr.org/2012/01/18/145413374/government-makes-arrests-in-insider-trading-probe

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703395204576023392558482006.html

http://www.hedgeco.net/news/01/2012/fbi-makes-more-wall-street-corruption-arrests-in-insider-trading-probe.html

Tejas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Only one of the articles is current, the rest are old news and none of the mention Geitner or anyone else approachng his stature. Basically just small fish.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sorry but               2805820865  Sorry but               2805820865  Sorry but               2805820865  Sorry but               2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm

i guess i'm just lost, what do those arrests have to do with the revaluation of another country, insider trading? i really don't think it pertains at all to our investment.
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:53 pm

I guess it's supposed to do with the whole evil cabal - NWO thing ... if you don't buy into that theory ... then not a thing IMO.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:55 pm

There have been claims Geitner was arrested, and I think that is what the OP was referring to ... but no one has been able to substantiate that with an actual news article so far ... just some blog entries.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:05 pm

ok thanks, no i don't buy in to that.
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Geithner was arrested, and then released the same day- He'll get caught eventually- The fox ALWAYS goes back to the henhouse!!Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Only one of the articles is current, the rest are old news and none of the mention Geitner or anyone else approachng his stature. Basically just small fish.

The reason these articles are not current is due to the fact these arrests and 'neutralization" of those who have been targeted by those who are bringing about the global re-set have been going on for some time. These arrests and investigations did not start just in the last couple of days.

Iceland announced in January 200 involved in banking fraud had been arrested and another 90 had been indicted. Was it reported in this country? Of course not. Why? Who owns and controls the media in this country?

You are not going to see major arrests reported in the ongoing arrests. These are the foot soldiers. Those ultimately responsible will not be reported in the press, again, because of who owns and controls the press.

There's another reason much of the behind the scenes events will not be reported. In my opinion, those bringing about the global re-set are more concerned will re-establishing the world economies after the horrific damage done by CDS's and derivatives, etc. than they are arresting and exposing the major players. Such arrests would create chaos in the world markets and even world governments. I'm guessing those most responsible are going to be allowed to take their ill gotten gains and disappear into the night.

One other thing from someone who has been there globally, The Intel business is not a perfect science. Things are not black or white nor are they perfect 90 degree angles. Intel is an art form and is extremely difficult subject to interpretation of fluid and ever changing facts and circumstances.

Given what I understand of the global re-set, the complexities, in my opinion, making it exceedingly difficult if not impossible to understand all that is happening EVEN by the main players..........IMF, BIS, UN, UST, WB etc.,etc,etc.

Those bringing Intel to the forums are doing the very best they can under very trying if not impossible conditions. They're only human. Knowing how much IQD some of them have I'm not sure why they even put up with the grief and humiliation they endure.

What I do not understand if so many are so resentful of those that attempt to keep the forums informed, why don't just leave the forum and wait for an email notifying them of the R/V? To continue to follow the forums and to continue to be constantly irate over the Intel defies all logic.

Tejas

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:55 pm

OK brothers and sisters. I have not forgot or left this thread. I am taking lunch from work and will respond this evening when I can read the articles from.Tejas. Man I love Taco Bell. Yall to ya later.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Well, if they're going after the bankers and wall street traders for insider trading.......when will they go after the jerks in the congress and the senate who have been doing it for years lining their pockets like Nancy Botox Pelosi. I really am disgusted that these liars and crooks get off scott free just because they're politicians. You break the law...you get arrested......they break the law and they get rich.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Maybe that is why we can not find anything about the arrests. They are afraid that the investigation will eventually land up in Congress. About time for it to anyway - considering the way they treat "our" tax money. What ever happened to the claim a while back about all the "Government workers who did not file income taxes?" I sent a request to my Senators and have not heard a thing back - must be 3-4 months now with no response.
Maybe we all ought to ask our Senators and Representatives - How about it???
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Well as for myself I will buy it when I see the info from a reliable source. (Not that I consider the lame stream media reliable.) But so far I have seen nothing, nationally or internationally in anything even approaching a reliable source.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Blexum wrote:Well, if they're going after the bankers and wall street traders for insider trading.......when will they go after the jerks in the congress and the senate who have been doing it for years lining their pockets like Nancy Botox Pelosi. I really am disgusted that these liars and crooks get off scott free just because they're politicians. You break the law...you get arrested......they break the law and they get rich.

This is where you will see NESARA enacted. The corrupt, deceptive and criminal politicians will be replaced by individuals willing to uphold the consititution. From what I understand replacements are already underway and will be ready when the time is appropriate.

The fact that we are just now seeing these arrests means nothing. Many, many people have endured much even the loss of lives or loved ones to bring this criminal operation down over the past 40+ years. Today you may think it's conspiracy theory but one day soon you will realize that we are in the midst of something so incredibly fantastic that it is nearly impossible to fathom that we have been allowing all of these crazy criminals to walk right into our living rooms (so to speak) and rob us (America++) blind.

This RV is only a teeny tiny thing compared to what is happening globally. As Bulldog says watch the news from other countries. Many of them report on the real events occuring. Sadly our news stations have been blinded (as Kevin says "lame stream media" LOL, good one Kevin!)

I've seen the news about the arrests and resignations but most of them are out of USA. I am waiting for this one to come home to roost. It will be sooner than later, in fact very soon that we shall see the implosion of not only the political criminals but the corporate ones as well.

It's a great time to be alive!

GG
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Well as for myself I will buy it when I see the info from a reliable source. (Not that I consider the lame stream media reliable.) But so far I have seen nothing, nationally or internationally in anything even approaching a reliable source.

Define "reliable source".

Tejas

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 pm

GoodGosh wrote:
Blexum wrote:Well, if they're going after the bankers and wall street traders for insider trading.......when will they go after the jerks in the congress and the senate who have been doing it for years lining their pockets like Nancy Botox Pelosi. I really am disgusted that these liars and crooks get off scott free just because they're politicians. You break the law...you get arrested......they break the law and they get rich.

This is where you will see NESARA enacted. The corrupt, deceptive and criminal politicians will be replaced by individuals willing to uphold the consititution. From what I understand replacements are already underway and will be ready when the time is appropriate.

The fact that we are just now seeing these arrests means nothing. Many, many people have endured much even the loss of lives or loved ones to bring this criminal operation down over the past 40+ years. Today you may think it's conspiracy theory but one day soon you will realize that we are in the midst of something so incredibly fantastic that it is nearly impossible to fathom that we have been allowing all of these crazy criminals to walk right into our living rooms (so to speak) and rob us (America++) blind.

This RV is only a teeny tiny thing compared to what is happening globally. As Bulldog says watch the news from other countries. Many of them report on the real events occuring. Sadly our news stations have been blinded (as Kevin says "lame stream media" LOL, good one Kevin!)

I've seen the news about the arrests and resignations but most of them are out of USA. I am waiting for this one to come home to roost. It will be sooner than later, in fact very soon that we shall see the implosion of not only the political criminals but the corporate ones as well.

It's a great time to be alive!

GG

Kudos! Well said in all regards.

Tejas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Tejas wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:Well as for myself I will buy it when I see the info from a reliable source. (Not that I consider the lame stream media reliable.) But so far I have seen nothing, nationally or internationally in anything even approaching a reliable source.

Define "reliable source".

Well, the first criteria would be objective and unbiased ... which rules out most, if not all of the NESRA and conspiracy sites. It would need to be a news site with a proven track record, preferably in investigative reporting. The reporter him or herself would have to be known as a person of integrity. It would preferably not be a blog site, although if the reputation of the blogger was solid that may be an acceptable source.

So far, everything I have seen fails the first criteria, since they are only interested in promoting their point of view. Thus I have not looked beyond.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Unfortunately I see the whole evil cabal thing pointing to one thing ... and you can read about it in The Revelation of John ... and it ain't the side I want to be on ... sorry, but that's the way I see it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:22 am

Kevin - did you have "verifiable proof" that your purchase of dinar was anything more than a pipe dream? In fact most media were and still are reporting it to be a scam...even the big banks say it is a scam. Yet you bought them because you knew deep down and probably from inner guidance that this was an opportunity that was real and would come to fruition.

Have you considered that the Dark Ones invented the Idea "conspiracy theory" so that anyone who attempted to bring forth the truth would be known as rediculous, insane or paranoid? How do you prove something that is/has been hidden on purpose? The ones who have been running the agenda of the top 1% are not only the richest in the world, they may also be the most brilliant as they attempted to pull this plan off over such a long period of time without the general population (locally and globally-jjjeeeesh, hard to fathom, I know) finding out.

I believe it is of utmost importance for all of us to keep our eyes, ears and minds open at this time. We live in a world of misinformation and this misinformation is being intentionally distributed. With that said who do you believe? Read the information, log it into your data center and then follow the information to see if the drama fizzled out (as in rumor/non truth) of if the drama provides verifiable evidence to back up the information (whether in mainstream or in blogs)

GG
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:52 pm

I did not have verifiable proof, I bought into this after research, consideration of the risks, vs the benefits and much prayer. The latter is why I am confident that sooner or later, this will pay off, I did pray and seek God's guidance. So you are right in knowing "deep down" in my "inner guidance" that this was real.

It is that same inner guidance that gives me a big nope when I read the whole dark cabal theory. The HS is the greatest intel provider in the universe, and when I read those stories He speaks to me that they are a sign of the times, and points me directly to The revelation of John and related "end time" scriptures. Not that it is a fulfillment of them, but an attempt to prepare minds for the deception that is to come.

I guess in that sense I do see dark forces at work, I just don't agree with the conspiracy types regarding their identity OR their objectives.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Is this perhaps meant for OOM2 instead of here?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Sorry but               Smiley-happy093Sorry but               7_11_117Sorry but               Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Ahhhhhh Kevin... We all know that our history books have been changed to benefit the elite and to help control the masses. Do you not think that the religious texts of the world were also not altered? Just a thought.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:01 pm

I am quite prepared to be proven wrong, but i'm sure that I have read in different places that Geigner was detained (Not officially arrested) that's why you cannot find an Arrest report.

He was apparently questioned and then released into protective custody, after he stated that both he and OBama were working for Bush senior.

A couple of days later, he was reported being in another country, so who knows what the truth really is.

bounce

HeadNotTheTail wrote:Was Treasury Secretary Arrested, Questioned & Released??
This entry was posted on February 29, 2012, in General News and tagged New York, New York City Police Department, Timothy Geithner, Treasury Department, United States Department of the Treasury, United States Secretary of the Treasury. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments
2 Votes
This afternoon we received a phone call informing us that their were reports Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was arrested, questioned and released by New York Police February 24, 2012. The caller informed us that they were unable to find a single mention of the “reported” arrest on any of the mainstream media outlets websites. After performing a simple Google search we came across a number of “blog” reports claiming Secretary Geithner was arrested in New York, was questioned and then released. Rather than attempt to contact the individual blogs which made the claims, we contacted the Department of the Treasury Press Office.

Speaking with a Ms. Mock in the Treasury Departments Press Office (All media inquiries should be directed to the Press Office at (202) 622-2960) who stated, “Can I ask you to email your request to Natalie Wyeth, as I cannot make any comment on your request. If you would email your request for comment to natalie.wyeth@treasury.govyour request will be resonded to faster.” We did as Ms. Mock requested and sent the below email to Ms. Wyeth who is listed on the Treasury Departments site as “Deputy Assistant Secretary, Public Affairs (International Affairs, Illicit Finance and Enforcement, Tax and Budget, and Economic Policy)”

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:18 PM
To: Wyeth, Natalie
Subject: Request for confirmation or denial of reports Treasury Secretary Geithner’s arrest in NY Feb 24, 2012
Ms. Wyeth:

Per instructions of Ms. Mock in Treasury’s Press Office please find LS News Group is seeking comment on reports Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was arrested, questioned & released in NY on Feb 24, 2012.

Can you confirm or deny these reports? If the reports are true can you comment on the reasons Secretary Geithner was arrested?

Respectfully,

LSnews Group Newsroom
newsroom@LSNewsGroup.com
Ms. Wyeth responded with the following:

—–Original Message—–

From: Natalie.Wyeth@treasury.gov [mailto:Natalie.Wyeth@treasury.gov]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:34 PM
To: newsroom@lsnewsgroup.com
Subject: RE: Request for confirmation or denial of reports Treasury Secretary Geithner’s arrest in NY Feb 24, 2012
I haven’t seen those reports – can you please send?

We responded to Ms. Wyeth’s request by sending her the different links to the various reports claiming Secretary Geithner was arrested. In addition we again asked her if she was saying the reports were untrue, “Are you saying that there is no truth to the reports that Sec. Geithner was arrested, questioned and released by NY Police?”

Despite our timely response to Ms. Wyeth’s request for the reports to be sent her, she did not respond confirming or denying the reports. We find the Treasury Departments inability to comfirm or deny a very straight forward report somewhat disheartening coming from an adminstration which has repeatedly portrayed itself as being the most transparent administration in US history.

While the Treasury Department has neither confirmed or denied the report Secretary Geithner was arrested on Feb 24, 2012 we will continue to seek formal confirmation or denial of the report.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 pm

If you go to the US Government web site there is where you can see the NESARA intuitive. I believe in 1998. Many petitions out there to sign with regards to Disclosing this NESARA act. btw... it means National Economics Security and Reform Act in case you need that for your search.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Sorry but               2245507099Sorry but               2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Yes, I am aware of that, it was proposed by Harvey Francis Barnard in the 90's however, I have found no evidence that it ever existed as an act, let alone was passed by congress. I know all about the petitions and claims that it's been covered up and suppressed, that government records have been altered to cover it up. I'm not buying into unproven and unprovable reasoning of the circular kind. Sorry, but anyone could make up an act, and insist it was passed but covered up ... that dog just don't hunt.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:32 pm

When the light comes on, the truth is very easy to see, and I have a feeling that the light is about to come on for a whole bunch of people. It will be nice to see.....Truth, Justice and Humanity....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 pm

I saw the word Scam twice on this Post and to assure you that it is not is easy, You can take the same Dinar that you bought and sell it back to other brokers for the same price. so Just by that how could it be a scam, It''s currency for Heaven sake.. sorry about my tone..
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Baghdad, February 24 (Rn) - The Iraqi Ministry of Planning and Federal, on Friday, it will launch a budget in 2012 in the first of the month next to the ministries for the purpose of accelerating the implementation of important projects.

And approved the Iraqi government in its emergency meeting in (05/12/2011) budget in 2012 by $ 100 billion (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars).

The Iraqi Council of Representatives has approved a budget yesterday evening in 2012 after being held by a number of changes, notably raising the social benefits worth $ 100 billion.

The Minister of Planning Ali Shukri, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Ministry of Planning decided to launch the budgets of ministries and provincial councils in the first of March in order to speed up the implementation of the budget."

Zamili: the security ministries will be resolved during the National Conference

A member of the security and defense committee parliamentary deputy governor of the National Alliance Zamili that the security ministries will be resolved during the upcoming National Conference.
He Zamili in a statement singled out by the news agency of public opinion (and babysit) on Thursday: that the security ministries are very important and must be resolved at the national conference, adding that the candidates of the Ministry of Defence has been the exclusion of many of them either the Ministry of Interior, there are semi-agree to pay Tawfiq al-position Minister of the Interior.
He explained: Yasiri that has all the components of the admissibility of the National Alliance, which believes that a good personal, non-partisan, a professional working in the armed forces of the former and has a military background, pointing out that Yasiri may find the approval of the other blocs. P / g

BREAKING NEWS Parliament passes the Budget, adjourns until March 6
23/02/2012 22:35:00
BREAKING NEWS Parliament passes the Budget, adjourns until March 6

Baghdad (NINA) – Law maker from Iraqiya bloc, Khalid al-Alwani, announced that Parliament vote for passing the Budget in full and has decided to adjourn until the 6th of March. / End

Monday, February 20, 2012
10 Arab leaders will attend the Arab summit in Baghdad March 27th to 29th

Ten Arab leaders to attend Baghdad summit: Iraqi official Manama: At least 10 Arab leaders will attend the Arab summit in Baghdad, Iraq's ambassador to the Arab League has said. "The other countries will be represented at the summit on March 29 by officials at various levels, according to their conditions," Qais Al Azzawi said, quoted by Kuwaiti daily Al Nahar on Sunday. The ambassador said that the summit in Damascus in 2008 was attended by nine Arab leaders and that the Baghdad summit would host more leaders despite the special conditions in some Arab countries. "There is consensus about the success of the summit and uprisings will dominate the issues on the agenda," he said. The envoy denied reports that Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain were working on shifting the summit venue from Baghdad to Cairo or Riyadh. "There is nothing related to this baseless claim. I have met Shaikh Hamad Bin Jasem Al Thani, Qatar's prime minister and foreign minister, as well as Shaikh Khalid Bin Ahmad Al Khalifa, Bahrain's foreign minister, and both said that their countries would take part in the summit," he said, adding that Baghdad was fully ready to host the annual gathering. "The technical advance teams sent by the Arab League have confirmed over the last year that Baghdad was ready to host the Arab leaders," he said. The ambassador also denied reports that the summit would last only three hours. "The summit will start with preparatory meetings of the economy and finance ministers on March 27 and the foreign mi
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum