Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

+17
Blexum
CaptnJerry
chevysteve
Jayzze
renny123
Bruno
TC2012
zerhourwriter
happywelshguy
Bikertrash
HeadNotTheTail
kingosawbe
Peppermint Patti
Terbo56
PALMER01
ou812
bigcitybob
21 posters

Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by bigcitybob Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Post RV many say that the U.S. dollar will collapse, the stock market will go bust, and if we keep our post RV money in a non interest account , it could be worthless...Which type of account should it be placed in to insure the value of the dollar if it DOES collapse or change its backing ???

OR should one immediatly re invest that post RV money in Canadian and Australian money???


Last edited by bigcitybob on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigcitybob
bigcitybob
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-08-07
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by ou812 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 pm

THE DOLLAR IS NOT GONNA COLLAPSE. TRUST ME.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 464
Join date : 2011-12-16
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by bigcitybob Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 pm

THATS ALL THE ECONOMISTS ARE SAYING..THE FED WILL SHUT DOWN AND THE US TREASURY IS SUPPOSED TO PRINT NEW GOLD BACKED CASH..THATS WHAT I BEEN HEARING.

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.
bigcitybob
bigcitybob
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-08-07
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by PALMER01 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 pm

I am investing mine in canned beans. they have a long shelf life. I'm gonna need a bigger house.

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 13510-full


Last edited by PALMER01 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1059
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 101
Location : ABOVE GROUND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

The new money will be the united states treasury notes, and they will no longer have the in god we trust printed on them- So, no worries about that part of it anyway-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Bob,

I have been inclined to believe this, but, when I examine how many times I have fallen for those far off tales and they never came true, well, I have my questions now?

With the rapid inflation that is going to plague us - our money will be just as much as worthless, or should we say worth pennies... It's that easy to destroy the dollar. If no one around the world wants it any more and our stores are filled with food and sundries that we cannot afford isn't that the same thing? You bet it is...

Not too long ago I read that Mexico stopped taking out money. You had to convert to Peso's on this side of the border to have money to use on the other side. That was actually quite a while back now that I think about it. It literally blew me away. They knew before us what to do with the dollar...

So, we hope and pray that the RV does happen and we use it wisely to take care of us, ours and others while there is yet time...

Take care,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by kingosawbe Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm

The dollar is already collaping what do you think inflation is cost of products goes up the dollar buys less. Its sort of like a frog, if you threw it in hot water it would jump out . But if you slowly raised the heat while the frog was in it. You could cook it. Dollar not collapse what do you think is happening day after day little by little As it is printed into oblivion the most busy peoople in Washington are those churning out dollars to satisfy the masses into a narcoliptic state. So come to a reality its happening right now CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 1471667124
kingosawbe
kingosawbe
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : way down south

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 pm

They will release the United States Treasury Notes- We'll be fine, don't worry- Let's just ride this out-It will come in due time-:o
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey Guys, Thought I would Give this a shot,, How about an Worka Account and Let our money grow in strength , Maybe put some in ISX and really get involved, Just a thought bigsmile WOOOOOHOOOOOWOOOOO
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 53
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Bikertrash Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm

"Not too long ago I read that Mexico stopped taking out money. You had to convert to Peso's on this side of the border to have money to use on the other side. That was actually quite a while back now that I think about it. It literally blew me away. They knew before us what to do with the dollar..."

Sorry Patti


Total BS I have been in Yuma AZ since Nov and have been across the border about 25 times since I have been here and USD is used everywhere and cash registers have far more USD than Pesos.

Bikertrash
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by happywelshguy Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:33 pm

If you are looking to invest in a different currency, you may want to give consideration to the Norweign Krone NOK = X

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\This Nordic Currency Is Headed North Strategist — CNBC_com Global Currencies News - CNBC.htm

bounce

@bigcitybob wrote:Post RV many say that the U.S. dollar will collapse, the stock market will go bust, and if we keep our post RV money in a non interest account , it could be worthless...Which type of account should it be placed in to insure the value of the dollar if it DOES collapse or change its backing ???

OR should one immediatly re invest that post RV money in Canadian and Australian money???

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Laughing Palmer01- And you'll need about 100 cases of air fresheners!Laughing lol! lol! CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 576492484 CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 3091836158 CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 2211252749
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Peppermint Patti Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 am

Don't be sorry Bikertrash, that's good news. I didn't think the people that published that piece of information would be so far off, so something doesn't seem right.

Would rather have your information to be correct, but, you are talking about a border town and that is completely different from the Interior. The border towns sort of co-exist in a manner of speaking and that makes perfect sense...

We were in Mexico a year ago and they did not accept any dollars. We had to convert to buy anything and everything we wanted.

So, there you have it, border towns either/or, interior where we were pesos only...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 am

Dollar wont collaps. Its a reserve currency. If the dollar collaps over night then there is nowhere safe to put your money.

C'mon people, there are better places to get info than from a rumor mill forum

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by TC2012 Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:59 am

2-28-12 BULLDOG Q & A
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19169-bulldog75-iraq-discount-oil-q-a-02-28-12-1202am-cst

jnorm to Bulldog75: Where do you see the US Economy after the RV and the coming devalue of the USD?

Bulldog75: JNORM ANSWER: MARKETS WILL WOBBLE 10-20%. USA DOLLAR STAYS OK NOW AGREEMENT WITH CHINA. EVENTUALLY CHINA YUAN TAKES OVER WITHIN A 1-2 YEAR PERIOD. CHINA WANTS PAY OFF FROM USA AND BETTER GET IT SOON THIS YEAR. CHINA HOARDING MINERALS, GOLD, SILVER, PLATINUM, RARE EARTH MINERALS. INVEST IN MONIES: CHINESE, AUSSIE, CANADIAN, USA. (BALANCED OUT). HUGS. THANKS.

Mightplus to noah: Dear Sir. With most currencies revaluing higher against the USD and the revaluation is now being based on the GBP instead of the USD, do you believe we are moving closer to the USD losing currency reserve status and perhaps the GBP regaining the currency reserve status?

Bulldog75: MIDNIGHT PLUS ANSWER: USD LOOSING SOME GROUND, YES. CHINESE YUAN IS SECOND PLACE RIGHT NOW. IRONICALLY, THIS WAS PART OF THE USA SIGN OFF TO CHINA. USA TOLD BY CHINA "USA WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING INCLUDING 'CURRENCY RESERVE STATUS" UNLESS USA ALLOWS RV DOMINO. RATS USED TO NEUTRALIZE SITUATION. ALL GOOD NOW. RATES ARE HOT. GOOD Q. TAHNKS.


wwsr2001 to kathy123: when fed is disolved,... will all of the funding be placed back into the US treasury??.... or wishful thinking.....Thank you

Bulldog75: WWSR ANSWER: FED DOLLAR WILL BE WASHED OUT EVENTUALLY AFTER A FEW MONTHS. OUR NEW DINAR PLACED INTO "NON INTEREST BEARING CHECKING ACCOUNTS" SHOULD THEN BE THE NEW US TREASURY NOTES. THANKS.

TC2012
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Bruno Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:29 am

@PALMER01 wrote:I am investing mine in canned beans. they have a long shelf life. I'm gonna need a bigger house.

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 13510-full

If there is a shortage in oil, you will have all the gas you need and then some! CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 3973136183 CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 3973136183

*****************
Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 437791839 CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 437791839 CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 508
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 69
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by renny123 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 am

not going to happen. Do not worry

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 301
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : sarasota, florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by bigcitybob Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 am

Thanks everyone !!!
bigcitybob
bigcitybob
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-08-07
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:09 am

with all the truths and untruths thts flying around the best thing you can do is send me your money and i will take care of it . that way you will not have to worry that the value will drop
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5976
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 am

Very Happy :cheers: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 1261280965 CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 3091836158 CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 am

As far as the Dollar collapsing, I really don't think so. I spend alot of time in different country's each year and with the exception of Canada, most want USD even over thier own currency. collapsing the USD is like telling the radical Middle Easterners to stop blowing each other up IMMEDIATELY!! Hundreds of years of cultural habits won't suddenly come to a halt. The USD has the same cultural effect in my opinion.

Now, the Dinar? Well that remains to be seen. IN MY OPINION.... the zero's will get lopped, the new bills will be revalued at around 1 to 1 USD so we will realize no gain in the beginning. Eventually it may appreciate to around 3 IQD to 1 USD and therefore we could triple our money less taxes and exchange fee's. I for one am finally at peace with this and believe it to be a "realistic scenario" and would be happy at that. I also believe that we could see the IQD virtually useless thereby losing our original investment but, I feel this is less likely.

Regardless of what happens with the USD and/or the IQD and what the general population may or may not gain from this, one thing is for certain, the Dinar dealers (some, maybe not all) have made a fortune exchanging Dinars. One must also understand that Dinar dealers (or any currency dealers for that matter) have no emotional ties to any currency, thier only focus is to generate profits for themselves just as anybody else who buy's and sell's something for a living. Part of that sales process is ADVERTISING.... Advertising comes in many different forms and is regulated by State (here in the US anyway). You do not see Dinar Dealers advertise on TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines etc. etc. You only see them on the internet. Why?? Because it is so difficult to regulate and therefore is subject to be misleading and ambiguious. It's really that simple. If anybody here has seen ad's pertaining to the sale of Dinar, other than the internet, please let me know, I would be interested to see.

In closing, I would like you to know that if I find a secret cavern full of GOLD, I will not tell you or anybody else about it. I won't post on here or anywhere else that I found one. I would expect the same from you. Although I would wish everybody the best, I would not intentionally share my fortune with people I do not know. Conversly, if I need to sell something, I may advertise on the internet, newspaper, trade magazine, TV, etc. etc. to sell my product but, wether you make money from it or lose money, would be none of my concern. My goal of a sale would be complete, time to move on. I also would not do anything dis-honest to sell my product as I am not that type of person but, I'm sure we all realize by now that people have different agenda's and many will do anything (yes, anything) to fulfill thier agenda.

Bottom line, please don't get confused into thinking that somebody you have personally never met cares wether you make or lose any money off any investment (or speculation). That's my March 1st dose of reality, I know some will not like it but, it's like taking medecine, nobody likes taking it but, you generally feel better in the long run. Have a great day.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:11 am

Great post chevysteve... CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Thumbs-up

CJ

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 51
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 am

@CaptnJerry wrote:Great post chevysteve... CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Thumbs-up

CJ



Eye Eye Captn!!! Thanks, just trying to give some a reality check. Don't get me wrong, I still wish for "the big one" but have come to realize that the odd's are astronomical at best. But, I will continue to hope on but no longer read articles that are not backed (solidly) with proof and verifiable documentation.

Don't want to shatter dreams but, I may be time to "grab your bootstraps" and go back to doing what you were doing before the "big promise" was made.

Necessity is the mother of invention....... time to get back at it :study: :study: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 2467348311
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by bigcitybob Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:55 pm

@jayzze wrote:with all the truths and untruths thts flying around the best thing you can do is send me your money and i will take care of it . that way you will not have to worry that the value will drop

I'll do that right away !!
bigcitybob
bigcitybob
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-08-07
Location : florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Not to worry.......the brilliance in washington has everything under control. Bernike is a genius...well, he never did anything good for anybody he worked for before, but our leaders have the utmost faith his his mediocre talents. Worry...worry a lot.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:05 pm

first of all i would like to thank big city bob who will send me his money i will enjoy it. secondly our value might drop a little but thats it there is no way this country will collapse hopefuly change for the better but it will take some time and commonsense
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5976
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:38 pm

@jayzze wrote:with all the truths and untruths thts flying around the best thing you can do is send me your money and i will take care of it . that way you will not have to worry that the value will drop



You sound just like all the folks in DC,

Send in all your money and we will take care of you.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by TrueTexan Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:19 am

@Blexum wrote:Not to worry.......the brilliance in washington has everything under control. Bernike is a genius...well, he never did anything good for anybody he worked for before, but our leaders have the utmost faith his his mediocre talents. Worry...worry a lot.

Finally someone with a little bit of reality under their belt! Thank you! CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 3079029344
TrueTexan
TrueTexan
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 64
Location : Deep In The Heart Of.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:09 am

@chevysteve wrote:As far as the Dollar collapsing, I really don't think so. I spend alot of time in different country's each year and with the exception of Canada, most want USD even over thier own currency. collapsing the USD is like telling the radical Middle Easterners to stop blowing each other up IMMEDIATELY!! Hundreds of years of cultural habits won't suddenly come to a halt. The USD has the same cultural effect in my opinion.

Now, the Dinar? Well that remains to be seen. IN MY OPINION.... the zero's will get lopped, the new bills will be revalued at around 1 to 1 USD so we will realize no gain in the beginning. Eventually it may appreciate to around 3 IQD to 1 USD and therefore we could triple our money less taxes and exchange fee's. I for one am finally at peace with this and believe it to be a "realistic scenario" and would be happy at that. I also believe that we could see the IQD virtually useless thereby losing our original investment but, I feel this is less likely.

Regardless of what happens with the USD and/or the IQD and what the general population may or may not gain from this, one thing is for certain, the Dinar dealers (some, maybe not all) have made a fortune exchanging Dinars. One must also understand that Dinar dealers (or any currency dealers for that matter) have no emotional ties to any currency, thier only focus is to generate profits for themselves just as anybody else who buy's and sell's something for a living. Part of that sales process is ADVERTISING.... Advertising comes in many different forms and is regulated by State (here in the US anyway). You do not see Dinar Dealers advertise on TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines etc. etc. You only see them on the internet. Why?? Because it is so difficult to regulate and therefore is subject to be misleading and ambiguious. It's really that simple. If anybody here has seen ad's pertaining to the sale of Dinar, other than the internet, please let me know, I would be interested to see.

In closing, I would like you to know that if I find a secret cavern full of GOLD, I will not tell you or anybody else about it. I won't post on here or anywhere else that I found one. I would expect the same from you. Although I would wish everybody the best, I would not intentionally share my fortune with people I do not know. Conversly, if I need to sell something, I may advertise on the internet, newspaper, trade magazine, TV, etc. etc. to sell my product but, wether you make money from it or lose money, would be none of my concern. My goal of a sale would be complete, time to move on. I also would not do anything dis-honest to sell my product as I am not that type of person but, I'm sure we all realize by now that people have different agenda's and many will do anything (yes, anything) to fulfill thier agenda.

Bottom line, please don't get confused into thinking that somebody you have personally never met cares wether you make or lose any money off any investment (or speculation). That's my March 1st dose of reality, I know some will not like it but, it's like taking medecine, nobody likes taking it but, you generally feel better in the long run. Have a great day.

Good post. I am slowly starting to believe that we wont make much off this investment at all. I pray I am wrong, but just listening to some of the peoples stories who have been invested in this for a long time makes me think this well laid out plan has already made the big money for the BIG boys.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by jabberwockey Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:52 am

[quote="Peppermint Patti"]Bob,

Not too long ago I read that Mexico stopped taking out money. You had to convert to Peso's on this side of the border to have money to use on the other side. That was actually quite a while back now that I think about it. It literally blew me away. They knew before us what to do with the dollar...

Peppermint Patti...

Where did you read that? Last week they were still quite happy to take American dollars unless no one told the Mexicans about this.

jabberwockey
jabberwockey
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by jabberwockey Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 am

@bigcitybob wrote:THATS ALL THE ECONOMISTS ARE SAYING..THE FED WILL SHUT DOWN AND THE US TREASURY IS SUPPOSED TO PRINT NEW GOLD BACKED CASH..THATS WHAT I BEEN HEARING.
I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.

That's ONLY if Ron Paul gets elected and he gets a Senate and House that agree with him. ... i.e. ain't gonna happen (although I wish it would)

jabberwockey
jabberwockey
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by jabberwockey Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:57 am

punisher wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:As far as the Dollar collapsing, I really don't think so. I spend alot of time in different country's each year and with the exception of Canada, most want USD even over thier own currency. collapsing the USD is like telling the radical Middle Easterners to stop blowing each other up IMMEDIATELY!! Hundreds of years of cultural habits won't suddenly come to a halt. The USD has the same cultural effect in my opinion.

Now, the Dinar? Well that remains to be seen. IN MY OPINION.... the zero's will get lopped, the new bills will be revalued at around 1 to 1 USD so we will realize no gain in the beginning. Eventually it may appreciate to around 3 IQD to 1 USD and therefore we could triple our money less taxes and exchange fee's. I for one am finally at peace with this and believe it to be a "realistic scenario" and would be happy at that. I also believe that we could see the IQD virtually useless thereby losing our original investment but, I feel this is less likely.

Regardless of what happens with the USD and/or the IQD and what the general population may or may not gain from this, one thing is for certain, the Dinar dealers (some, maybe not all) have made a fortune exchanging Dinars. One must also understand that Dinar dealers (or any currency dealers for that matter) have no emotional ties to any currency, thier only focus is to generate profits for themselves just as anybody else who buy's and sell's something for a living. Part of that sales process is ADVERTISING.... Advertising comes in many different forms and is regulated by State (here in the US anyway). You do not see Dinar Dealers advertise on TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines etc. etc. You only see them on the internet. Why?? Because it is so difficult to regulate and therefore is subject to be misleading and ambiguious. It's really that simple. If anybody here has seen ad's pertaining to the sale of Dinar, other than the internet, please let me know, I would be interested to see.

In closing, I would like you to know that if I find a secret cavern full of GOLD, I will not tell you or anybody else about it. I won't post on here or anywhere else that I found one. I would expect the same from you. Although I would wish everybody the best, I would not intentionally share my fortune with people I do not know. Conversly, if I need to sell something, I may advertise on the internet, newspaper, trade magazine, TV, etc. etc. to sell my product but, wether you make money from it or lose money, would be none of my concern. My goal of a sale would be complete, time to move on. I also would not do anything dis-honest to sell my product as I am not that type of person but, I'm sure we all realize by now that people have different agenda's and many will do anything (yes, anything) to fulfill thier agenda.

Bottom line, please don't get confused into thinking that somebody you have personally never met cares wether you make or lose any money off any investment (or speculation). That's my March 1st dose of reality, I know some will not like it but, it's like taking medecine, nobody likes taking it but, you generally feel better in the long run. Have a great day.

Good post. I am slowly starting to believe that we wont make much off this investment at all. I pray I am wrong, but just listening to some of the peoples stories who have been invested in this for a long time makes me think this well laid out plan has already made the big money for the BIG boys.

Agree totally ... never really made sense to hear all these "gurus" calling an RV with a 4 or 8 or now 12 and 13 ... for the IQD to do that (assuming 4 means 4000, 8 means 8000 and 12 and 13 means 12000 and 13000), that would immediately cause the collapse of the USD and our cronies in Washington are not going to let it happen that fast.

jabberwockey
jabberwockey
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 am

Negativity will not change anything-Try thinking positive for a change- Oh, wait a minute- That'a IMPOSSIBLE for some of you isn't it-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by chevysteve Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 am

Punisher, I believe you are right. We were/are just the pawns in a Eliteist chess match. I for one would still like to have an active forum here to discuss other topic's such as Iraq investments as well as others both here and abroad.

I think we have some great minds here on the OOM forum and we all can benefit and learn from each other. Lets all discuss "Real topics" and focus on how we can help each other to better our lives. WE ARE BETTER AND SMARTER THAN THIS FOLKS, AND WE ALL DESERVE BETTER!!!

The "Jig is up" on the whole Dinar scam in my opinion. Yes, I admit I bought into the whole pie in the sky get rich quick scheme. It was a long,long shot at best and a fairy tale at worst. Hey, I took a shot, didn't work out, I'm a big boy so it's time to move on, take my lumps and suck it up.

We as well as the administration here do not need the Dinar BS anymore to have a constructive forum here. I believe it would be better off and I believe we could attract more clientel to bring input for our members. Admin., what I am trying to say here is that we dont need to be supplied with BS and false hopes from whomever to keep this website in business. Let's "branch off" in our own direction and focus on other adventures. I believe membership would grow and this site would flourish. I know that I for one have had many thoughts recently of just staying away from here because the same people tell the same garbage over and over again FOR YEARS!! Enough is enough.

Finally, I will say this. I really, really don't want to get booted off this site. I really like everybody here and enjoy reading thier posts (except those we all know are not truthful) but, it's time to stop the nonsense. I know this will really put me on the chopping block but, if telling the honest truth gets me banned then I guess it's God's will but, here goes....... You select few people (please note select few) who make false promises under the guise of God's name will have to answer to our creator one day. Maybe not today or tomorrow but, one day you will answer (as we all will) for your / our sins. Using the cover of the lord to spread false hope is wrong and you and I know it. I also pray for you to stop and ask God for forgiveness so someday you will be accepted into his kingdom where you will have everlasting life.

I hope everybody gets a chance to read this and it's totally okay if you don't agree. I'm just stating my opinion. Mod's, if you decide to boot me, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to offend anybody. I just personally believe that enough is enough..

Chevysteve
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:01 am

@jabberwockey wrote:
punisher wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:As far as the Dollar collapsing, I really don't think so. I spend alot of time in different country's each year and with the exception of Canada, most want USD even over thier own currency. collapsing the USD is like telling the radical Middle Easterners to stop blowing each other up IMMEDIATELY!! Hundreds of years of cultural habits won't suddenly come to a halt. The USD has the same cultural effect in my opinion.

Now, the Dinar? Well that remains to be seen. IN MY OPINION.... the zero's will get lopped, the new bills will be revalued at around 1 to 1 USD so we will realize no gain in the beginning. Eventually it may appreciate to around 3 IQD to 1 USD and therefore we could triple our money less taxes and exchange fee's. I for one am finally at peace with this and believe it to be a "realistic scenario" and would be happy at that. I also believe that we could see the IQD virtually useless thereby losing our original investment but, I feel this is less likely.

Regardless of what happens with the USD and/or the IQD and what the general population may or may not gain from this, one thing is for certain, the Dinar dealers (some, maybe not all) have made a fortune exchanging Dinars. One must also understand that Dinar dealers (or any currency dealers for that matter) have no emotional ties to any currency, thier only focus is to generate profits for themselves just as anybody else who buy's and sell's something for a living. Part of that sales process is ADVERTISING.... Advertising comes in many different forms and is regulated by State (here in the US anyway). You do not see Dinar Dealers advertise on TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines etc. etc. You only see them on the internet. Why?? Because it is so difficult to regulate and therefore is subject to be misleading and ambiguious. It's really that simple. If anybody here has seen ad's pertaining to the sale of Dinar, other than the internet, please let me know, I would be interested to see.

In closing, I would like you to know that if I find a secret cavern full of GOLD, I will not tell you or anybody else about it. I won't post on here or anywhere else that I found one. I would expect the same from you. Although I would wish everybody the best, I would not intentionally share my fortune with people I do not know. Conversly, if I need to sell something, I may advertise on the internet, newspaper, trade magazine, TV, etc. etc. to sell my product but, wether you make money from it or lose money, would be none of my concern. My goal of a sale would be complete, time to move on. I also would not do anything dis-honest to sell my product as I am not that type of person but, I'm sure we all realize by now that people have different agenda's and many will do anything (yes, anything) to fulfill thier agenda.

Bottom line, please don't get confused into thinking that somebody you have personally never met cares wether you make or lose any money off any investment (or speculation). That's my March 1st dose of reality, I know some will not like it but, it's like taking medecine, nobody likes taking it but, you generally feel better in the long run. Have a great day.

Good post. I am slowly starting to believe that we wont make much off this investment at all. I pray I am wrong, but just listening to some of the peoples stories who have been invested in this for a long time makes me think this well laid out plan has already made the big money for the BIG boys.

Agree totally ... never really made sense to hear all these "gurus" calling an RV with a 4 or 8 or now 12 and 13 ... for the IQD to do that (assuming 4 means 4000, 8 means 8000 and 12 and 13 means 12000 and 13000), that would immediately cause the collapse of the USD and our cronies in Washington are not going to let it happen that fast.


In the end we have no control over what happens. I just wish some people would have control over the intel they throw out there as if it was FACT. If there wasn't all this hype of $8 and $12 dollars maybe everyone would be grounded today.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 am

@chevysteve wrote:Punisher, I believe you are right. We were/are just the pawns in a Eliteist chess match. I for one would still like to have an active forum here to discuss other topic's such as Iraq investments as well as others both here and abroad.

I think we have some great minds here on the OOM forum and we all can benefit and learn from each other. Lets all discuss "Real topics" and focus on how we can help each other to better our lives. WE ARE BETTER AND SMARTER THAN THIS FOLKS, AND WE ALL DESERVE BETTER!!!

The "Jig is up" on the whole Dinar scam in my opinion. Yes, I admit I bought into the whole pie in the sky get rich quick scheme. It was a long,long shot at best and a fairy tale at worst. Hey, I took a shot, didn't work out, I'm a big boy so it's time to move on, take my lumps and suck it up.

We as well as the administration here do not need the Dinar BS anymore to have a constructive forum here. I believe it would be better off and I believe we could attract more clientel to bring input for our members. Admin., what I am trying to say here is that we dont need to be supplied with BS and false hopes from whomever to keep this website in business. Let's "branch off" in our own direction and focus on other adventures. I believe membership would grow and this site would flourish. I know that I for one have had many thoughts recently of just staying away from here because the same people tell the same garbage over and over again FOR YEARS!! Enough is enough.

Finally, I will say this. I really, really don't want to get booted off this site. I really like everybody here and enjoy reading thier posts (except those we all know are not truthful) but, it's time to stop the nonsense. I know this will really put me on the chopping block but, if telling the honest truth gets me banned then I guess it's God's will but, here goes....... You select few people (please note select few) who make false promises under the guise of God's name will have to answer to our creator one day. Maybe not today or tomorrow but, one day you will answer (as we all will) for your / our sins. Using the cover of the lord to spread false hope is wrong and you and I know it. I also pray for you to stop and ask God for forgiveness so someday you will be accepted into his kingdom where you will have everlasting life.

I hope everybody gets a chance to read this and it's totally okay if you don't agree. I'm just stating my opinion. Mod's, if you decide to boot me, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to offend anybody. I just personally believe that enough is enough..

Chevysteve

CHEVYSTEVE, nice post. I understand where you are coming from.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 am

@chevysteve wrote:Punisher, I believe you are right. We were/are just the pawns in a Eliteist chess match. I for one would still like to have an active forum here to discuss other topic's such as Iraq investments as well as others both here and abroad.

I think we have some great minds here on the OOM forum and we all can benefit and learn from each other. Lets all discuss "Real topics" and focus on how we can help each other to better our lives. WE ARE BETTER AND SMARTER THAN THIS FOLKS, AND WE ALL DESERVE BETTER!!!

The "Jig is up" on the whole Dinar scam in my opinion. Yes, I admit I bought into the whole pie in the sky get rich quick scheme. It was a long,long shot at best and a fairy tale at worst. Hey, I took a shot, didn't work out, I'm a big boy so it's time to move on, take my lumps and suck it up.

We as well as the administration here do not need the Dinar BS anymore to have a constructive forum here. I believe it would be better off and I believe we could attract more clientel to bring input for our members. Admin., what I am trying to say here is that we dont need to be supplied with BS and false hopes from whomever to keep this website in business. Let's "branch off" in our own direction and focus on other adventures. I believe membership would grow and this site would flourish. I know that I for one have had many thoughts recently of just staying away from here because the same people tell the same garbage over and over again FOR YEARS!! Enough is enough.

Finally, I will say this. I really, really don't want to get booted off this site. I really like everybody here and enjoy reading thier posts (except those we all know are not truthful) but, it's time to stop the nonsense. I know this will really put me on the chopping block but, if telling the honest truth gets me banned then I guess it's God's will but, here goes....... You select few people (please note select few) who make false promises under the guise of God's name will have to answer to our creator one day. Maybe not today or tomorrow but, one day you will answer (as we all will) for your / our sins. Using the cover of the lord to spread false hope is wrong and you and I know it. I also pray for you to stop and ask God for forgiveness so someday you will be accepted into his kingdom where you will have everlasting life.

I hope everybody gets a chance to read this and it's totally okay if you don't agree. I'm just stating my opinion. Mod's, if you decide to boot me, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to offend anybody. I just personally believe that enough is enough..

Chevysteve

Again chevysteve, Great Post!!! I know exactly where your coming from and agree 1000%... CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Thumbs-up

CJ

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 51
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by TrueTexan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:26 am

@terbo56 wrote:Negativity will not change anything-Try thinking positive for a change- Oh, wait a minute- That'a IMPOSSIBLE for some of you isn't it-Twisted Evil

I'm pretty sure thinking, either positively or negitively, isn't going to change anything. It is what it is. I knew this was a long, long shot gamble at the onset and am just going to let it ride itself out. Everyone else may as well cool their jets and do the same. Don't lay anything on the table you can't afford to lose. Anyway, that's what I got from my "intel" this morning. Razz

*****************
I had an opinion. I made a comment. I did not defame, disgrace, degrade, discredit, insult, slander, abuse, harass or threaten, anyone nor was I rude, racist, obscene, sexually explicit or any other synonym here.

Laissez les bon temps roulez.
CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? 3346874973
Have a nice day! - A Cajun born in Texas!

Job 13:5
TrueTexan
TrueTexan
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 64
Location : Deep In The Heart Of.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by zonepirate Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Solid post chevysteve

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Chattanooga, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY??? Empty Re: CAN WE LOSE OUR MONEY???

Post by chevysteve Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:37 pm

@zonepirate wrote:Solid post chevysteve

Thank you Zonepirate..... I just wanna get something else going on here. With all the intelligent people on this forum and contacts all over the world, we can put our knowledge together to make some real investments and money. Enough of the other carp.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum